{Chapter 18 – Graduation...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts}


 

------------------------------------------------

It’s been over a week since Hana last talked to Sehun or seen him. Today is Hana’s graduation, and on every graduation day you should be happy, but Hana was not. She had been pushing everyone away, especially Baekhyun.

It’s not that she’s mad at Baekhyun or anything; it’s just that she doesn’t talk to anyone when she’s upset. She likes to be on her own at times like that.

Even her parents could see it, and they gave her the space she needed. “Good luck Hana~” Her mom pecks a kiss on her forehead.

Hana smiled weakly and went with her class. Her parents were seated at the parents section. Though this is a bad school, where bad students’ gathers, but their parents still come to see their children graduate.

The rest of her class was talking to each other; Hana was just sitting there staring into nothing. She knows that Baekhyun was watching from afar.

The principal called the students from a class under her first, then after completing the first senior class, it was Hana’s class now.

“Lee Kwangsoo.” The principal called the first kid on Hana’s row. Hana was the last student to receive her diploma “Byun Hana.”

Hana got up from her seat and head up to the stage. She lifelessly walks up to the principal and took her certificate.

She was supposed to be proud of herself and be happy, but she wasn’t feeling anything. “Congratulation Hana.” The principal smiled at her.

Hana smiled weakly and slightly bow her head “Thank you sir.” Both of them face the audience for a picture. Hana’s eyes were empty, there was no joy.

She wasn’t looking into the camera; instead she was looking straight ahead to the entrance of the auditorium.

Sehun was standing there with black tux from top to bottom; his hair was perfectly coifed to the side, he looked mature and manly yet he was able to look his age simultaneously.

No matter how furious Hana is, it still managed to knock the breath out of her. Sehun smiled proudly at her, Hana didn’t respond to it.

She looks away and head back to her group of class. She wanted to turn around to see if she was just dreaming or was it real, but she didn’t.

Hana wasn’t really listening to the whole speech by the principal, but the last thing she heard was “Take care kids!” Everyone stood up, and threw their caps off in the air.

Hana didn’t bother to do so; she just stood up and head outside where her parents would be. “Look who we have here Hana.” Her father said, Hana walked with her head down, she lift her head up and met eyes with Sehun.

“Congratulation Hana dear~” Her mother’s voice was soothing that it made her smiled genuinely “Thank you mom.” Her dad hugged her “I’m so proud of you.”

“Thank you dad.” A soft smile still remained on Hana’s face. “Should we go and celebrate?” Sehun asks. “No” “Yes!” Hana’s respond was clashed with her parents respond.

Sehun led them to his car, this time his car is Mustang, with 4 doors, still it looks sharp and cool, and it has a rough-tough look on it.

Hana’s parents were seated at the passenger seat behind, Hana didn’t want to sit beside Sehun, but her mom made her do so.

She was about to enter the car, but Sehun stopped her by taking off the graduation hat for her. Hana step back promptly just as Sehun made a skin c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter