{Chapter 25 – Time of the Month...}(E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: AKMU - Melted} :/ I just love this song.

-------------------------------------------------

It has been over a week since Hana met Kris. Hana had completely forgotten about Kris, like Sehun said, he had erased the memory where she met Kris and the pain she had to go through.

Sehun went M.I.A for the whole week. Hana tried calling and texted him but he never answered, weird for her but she kept a positive mind that Sehun’s just busy, so she doesn’t bother him much later on.

Baekhyun had been overprotective for the entire week, which is getting annoying for Hana. Even if she’s going to the bathroom in front of her room, Baekhyun interrogated her as if she’s a criminal or something. It’s annoying!

Right at the moment, Baekhyun came over to check on Hana, he found her window closed and locked. He has been tapping on the window for the last 30 minutes.

“Please leave.” Hana begged in her weakest voice ever. Baekhyun waited for her to open the window “Why? And why do I smell blood all the way out here?” Hana had to face-palmed herself.

Sehun was suddenly there. “What’s wrong?” He asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun shrugged “She told me to leave.”

Hana groans in pain “And I’m telling both of you to leave, now.” Sehun was starting to get worried; he was about to break the window, but he remembered that Hana’s parents were home.

“Hana, what’s wrong? Why is the smell of this blood so strong?” Hana groans and crawled all the way to the window, she grimaced in pain “I’m on my period you dimwits. Any guy would know that, even my dad does. Just leave.” She hissed.

The boys turned quiet, they didn’t know what else to say. Then there was a knock on her door “Honey, is everything okay?”

“I’m fine mom.” Hana tried to find her voice. “Do you need me to reheat that hot-bag for you?” Her mom was worried too. What mom wouldn’t be worried when they know their daughter is suffering from menstruation pain? Every mom in the world cares.

Hana sigh inwardly, she hated talking during times like that “No, thank you.” She could hear her mom sigh “Okay, just call me when you need anything okay?”

“Okay~” Hana was curling up like an armadillo on the floor with the hot-bag. Hana saw her mom’s silhouette left her bedroom door.

Hana took couple of deep breaths and prayed that the pain would ease as time pass. Since she couldn’t afford the pain killers anymore, she had to go through the pain with a rubbery bag filled with hot water until she falls asleep.

There was a knock on her door again; Hana was shedding tears already from waiting for the pain to disappear. “Hana dear, someone is here to see you.” Her mom said softly.

“Who?” Hana’s voice was shaky. “Sehun.” Hana frowned and exhale sharply. “Honey, open the door please.”

Hana stood up with the help of her bed, and her cupboard. She opened the door and squint her eyes when the lights outside of her room greeted her eyes.

“Oh my! Why is your room warm?” Hana likes being in a warm room when she’s on her time of the month, she didn’t reply to her mom.

“I’ll go make something warm for you guys to drink.” Mrs. By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter