{Chapter 53 – Rescue Mission...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kim Jaejoong - 9+1}

-----------------------------------------------

“How is she looking?” Kris directs the question to Kai. “I don’t know. I couldn’t get in her mind since last night.” Kai heaved a sigh; his heart was beating with a speed.

“Try harder.” Kris insists. Everyone was preparing for Hana’s rescue mission. Sehun had officially joined them last night; he had spilled everything about Myungsoo and his parents, even if it sounded like betraying them, but Sehun loves Hana too much to care now.

Luhan had detected the abandoned warehouse at the far east of Seoul in the morning, now they’re on the move.

Everyone gathered around the living area, from Kris to Sehun, despite the hate they have for that one person, everyone joined force together to save Hana and kill those who wants to harm her.

‘Hana please hang on!’ Sehun let out a shaky breath as he slung the backpack over his shoulder.

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

Far East of Seoul

Hana groggily lifted her head up, still were chained in the middle of the room, and she was in lots of pain from the torturous experience she went through last night. It was all physically, mentally and emotionally challenging but she told herself to stay strong.

She kept hallucinating from time to time, for a moment she saw Kris walking from the corner of the room, the other moment she saw Sehun standing just in front of her when no one was really there.

Now she finally now why Sehun didn’t want to be a part of their plan, these people are mentally sick, they would kill you in a blink of an eye just for a power.

Hana wants nothing more but to be in her family’s arms, especially Sehun’s. Maribel entered the room with her vicious laughter, worth making Hana cringe in detest “Why don’t you spare me the laughter and kill me already?”

Maribel clicked her tongue “No dear, not until you tell us where Kris is, or for that matter, tell us where your grandfather, Balthazar is, then we’ll finish you off huh.” She smiled evilly.

“Just kill her already; she’s not going to give us anything.” Myungsoo spoke as he entered the room. Hana weakly nodding her head in agreement “Listen to him. Kris or Balthazar won’t be here sooner or later, they don’t even know where I am, so just kill me.”

Maribel smirked arrogantly “I won’t, so just bear with me on this okay.” She caresses Hana’s cheek. Hana growled “Don’t touch me!”

“I can touch you however I want to.” Maribel replied, ending the conversation with a smack on Hana’s face.

Hana spat the blood off of , moistening her parched lips, was in need of a drink, but she wasn’t going to show any sign of weakness.

‘Sehun please come and get me!’ Hana prayed in her head ‘Kai where are you?!’ silently groaning in pain as the wound caused by Maribel on her abdomen was slowly starting to sting. And she was losing too much blood as well.

‘Hana?’ a voice called her name. Hana tiredly raised her head, looking around for the person, squinting her eyes to see clearer, but no one was there.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Kris’s Team

It took them about an hour drive to get to the actual place. Lucky for them Luhan was keeping in control with the traffic system, and that gave them green lights to which every direction they used.

The place were surrounded by trees and mountains, it was eerily quiet. There were no more roads ahead, so car was invalid to use as of now. They left the car and started to walk deep into the forest.

“Kai ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter