{Chapter 54 – Battle Royale...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: G.I Joe 2 Soundtrack - Seven Nation Army / Lorde - Everybody Wants To Rule The World}

  
(play either one.)

--------------------------------------------

{Previously}

Kai look up the warehouse and there was broken windows displayed, he nudged Kris and Baekhyun, pointing his finger upward.

They all jumped up to the rooftop as quietly as they can, going in the building through the broken window, then only to find Hana tied on a chair in the middle of the warehouse. “Hana” Her name came out breathless from Sehun’s lips.

--------------------------
{Continuation...}
--------------------------

Her face facing down, she had no strength left in her body. The sound of claps and laughter filled the warehouse; three figures came out from behind of Hana.

“That was a very heroic scene for you guys to do so.” Maribel spoke, giving chills down Baekhyun and Kai’s spine.

Maribel diverts her eyes to her son “Sehun. It has been a long time since I last saw you and you look dashing as ever dear.”

“No wonder why she fell head over heels for you.” tilting Hana’s chin up to face Sehun. Baekhyun and Kai stepped forward “Don’t touch her.” growling in unison.

Maribel arched an amused eyebrow at the two young lads “I supposed you’re her brothers. No wait, one of you is, and the other one is just an adopted child.” Baekhyun’s heart clenched.

“They are my brothers!” Hana snarled, slowly raising her head to meet Maribel’s eyes “The other one is not an adopted child, he is my brother no matter what, and he has a name you psycho!”

Maribel laughed sadistically “Oh my, you’re funny. Tell me, what’s his name? No, wait, isn’t it Baekhyun?” looking straight at Baekhyun, himself.

“Leave her alone. She has nothing to do with this.” Sehun spoke. It was Sylas’s turn to look at his son, he chuckled “It has everything to do with her, son. She is the last of Arabella’s descendant and that includes them.” pointing at WooBin and Rose.

“To be able to rule the underworld, you have to kill the last descendant first. Cyrus was about to do that when he had the chance but he had to ruin the plan.” Maribel shot a glare at Kris.

Kris didn’t flinch at all; he stood there with a poker face on. “And thank god I did it, look where it got me. I have a son, a granddaughter and a great-granddaughter. They’re all amazing, just like Bella.” Kris smiled smugly.

“Don’t be too cocky Kris; you’ll lose them as fast as you lost Arabella.” Sylas warned. Kris casually stepped forward “I will never lose them, because I lost them once and I’m never going to do the same mistake again.”

Myungsoo on the other hand was too furious to speak, just to remember how his family was killed by a werewolf and Kris’s presence as a wolf combined makes him want to rip Kris’s head off.

“Surrender now or you watch her die in front of your very own eyes.” Maribel threatens, standing behind of Hana with a knife placed on her neck.

All eight of them stiffened at the sight, making them to be caught off guard. Couple of Maribel’s men took the opportunity and hit the back of Kris, Darius and WooBin’s knees, forcefully getting them on their knees.

Maribel untied the rope around Hana’s wrist, leaving Hana to Sylas. Hana weakly stood on her feet, all she wanted to do was crash on the ground and never wake up.

She didn’t want her family and Sehun to get hurt just because of her, she could handle the pain on her own, but seeing her loved ones suffer the same consequences hurts her a lot to a point where she could lose all her rationality and lose control, again, for real this time.

“Hana, don’t do it please!” Kris begged. Tears b in Hana’s eyes as she look at everyone she loves, especially Sehun.

‘Hana please don’t do it! Please! We’ll get through this.’ Kai said with pleading looking eyes. ‘I can’t watch you guys get hurt just because of me.’ Hana replied.

Kai frowned ‘Don’t you think it won’t hurt us to see you switch off your humanity?’ Hana hung her head low, hiding the tears that managed to escape her eyes and look back up to Kai ‘It’s better this way. I can be stronger without any emotions attached.’

Hana took a deep breath ‘If I never get to switch my humanity back on, tell Sehun I forgive him and I understand his side of the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter