{Chapter 50 – Baekhyun’s story...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kim Jaejoong - I said I'm Sorry}

--------------------------------------------------

That night Hana didn’t go back to Sehun’s apartment, instead she crashed over at Kris’s warehouse. He wasn’t mad at her at all; in fact he thanked her for opening his eyes before it was too late.

Chanyeol and Tao head over to the kitchen while bickering with each other, Luhan and Kai tiredly followed behind.

As Tao and Chanyeol stopped what they were doing, Chanyeol frowned at the sight of Hana sitting on the kitchen’s stool. “What are you doing here? I thought you went back to your boyfriend.”

Hana shot him a look which caused him to pale in an instant. She chuckled mischievously as she heard Chanyeol gulped in terror.

Luhan and Kai sat across her, carefully eyeing her as if she was about to rip someone’s head off any moment now.

“Stop looking at me if you have nothing to say.” Hana said as she was fiddling with her fingers “If it makes you feel any better, I’m gonna go.”

Kris stood by the entrance of the kitchen; he gave Hana a small smile “You’re not going anywhere. Sit and eat something for god sake, you look skinnier than you used to.”

“I’m not sitting next to her.” Tao muttered while looking away. Kris took the empty seat next to Hana; he eyed everyone around the table and heaved a sigh.

“Everyone leave except Kai and Hana.” Kris ordered. Hana and Kai stay rooted on their seat and waited for Chanyeol, Tao and Luhan to leave the kitchen.

Kris glanced back and forth from Kai to Hana, vice versa. “What I’m about to tell you guys right now is really important, so listen carefully because only you guys can help each other when one is in trouble in the future.”

Kai and Hana furrowed in puzzlement and listened closely. Kris took a deep breath before starting “As the first twin in vampire history especially when you’re the last in line of the royal descendant, it takes a lot of responsibility to become one. But being a vampire twin, you guys will form some sort of strong bond that not most twin could. You guys will know where the other one is, what they’re doing, and most importantly they would know if the other one is trouble or not.”

Hana rested her chin on her palm, elbow propping her up on the kitchen counter, listening to every word Kris utters. Kai was doing the same thing.

“If a twin is in the same room, they have stronger connection. They can converse with each other only by using their minds, not much vampires can do that, and they could even exchange graphic memory.” Kris nodded “I know you guys don’t know anything each other, not even the slightest, but you guys have time to fill each other’s blank. Start now. I promise you guys that it’ll all be worth it.” He smiled and left the twin alone in the kitchen.

Both Hana and Kai stare at each other, waiting for either one to say something. ‘Um…What should I ask?’ Hana questioned herself.

Kai chuckled ‘You already asked yourself a question.’ He replied. ‘That’s right! We could just talk by using our minds.’ Hana grinned sheepishly.

‘You’re so cute.’ Kai laughed. Kris was right all along, a vampire twin has a strong connection that no one can understand them but themselves.

The entire 2 hours Hana and Kai spent in the kitchen, getting to know each other was really worth it. Both of them know the likes and dislikes of one another, exchanging memories of what they were up to the entire time they were stranger to each other. It all helped to connect both of them together.

‘I have to go and help Tao practice now. I’ll see you later.’ Kai smiled. Hana nodded and smiled back ‘See you. Take care.’ Kai nodded and left.

As Hana strolled down couple of rooms, the door to the wide living area concept was opened. She didn’t know that anyone would be there since the warehouse is completely deserted when it’s afternoon.

Baekhyun stood by the window; it was as if he had expected Hana to walk into the room. Hana were surprised to see him there, but at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter