{Chapter 51 – Taken II...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Nell - Slip away} :/

----------------------------------------------

As Hana promised to Baekhyun yesterday that she’d go and see Sehun today, she had gathered all her courage and dragged herself out of the warehouse.

Earlier that morning, Baekhyun called Hana with the phone he had newly bought for her, telling her the place they were going to meet.

Hana stood in front of a café located at the center of Apgujeong, the place where Baekhyun told her to go. She sighed as she pushed the entrance door.

“Welcome to Starry Café.” The staffs greeted her with a friendly smile. Hana returned them another friendly smile.

She looked around the café for the wanted person and found no one. “Hana?” A male voice spoke from behind.

Hana spun around to see Sehun with a confused look on his face. “What are you doing here?” He asked. ‘Baekhyun set me up that’s what’s up.’ She frowned at the thought.

“I was supposed to meet someone, but apparently that someone set me up with someone else.” The disdain in her tone was obvious.

Sehun chuckled weakly “Baekhyun and I was supposed to meet here, but I guess he turned himself into you.”

Hana blinked like a lizard “Was that supposed to be a joke?” Sehun cleared his throat, pressing his lips into a thin line “Let’s take a seat.”

Sehun led both of them to a table near the window where they can look out if the atmosphere gets awkward.

“Let me just say this once and for all. I’m not here for a drink, I’m here to talk. I promised Baekhyun yesterday that I’d meet you today to talk. So let’s talk, tell me your side of the story.” Hana spoke bluntly.

Sehun nodded “Where do you want to start?” Hana bit her lower lip “From Cyrus, your cousin Myungsoo and that girl.”

“Okay.” He took a deep breath for a start “Including me, there’s three sons in the Sylas’s family. Sylas is my father, but you don’t have to worry about him, he’s not important in the story. So, Cyrus is the first child in the family, making him my big brother, me being the middle child and a little brother, but my little brother died due to a fatal virus that had spread across region in the late 15th century. It was hard for me to see him die when he was the only who made me smile, he was only couple of years younger than me.” The sadness in his voice wavered Hana’s heart, but she quickly pulled herself together.

Hana stayed quiet, waiting for him to continue. “So then when Ezra died, the house became quiet and I became colder. My parents and Cyrus was never home, they were always at the royal palace, pushing Cyrus to marry Arabella, when all they ever wanted was power and dominance over vampire races. Even back in the days, I heard of Kris but I never seen him before. Some part said he’s a loving gentleman and he cared for the human, the other part said he’s a monster and he deserves to die. When the king found out about Arabella and Kris’s relationship, he hated it and he called it an abomination for a vampire to be falling in love with a werewolf. Therefore, the king forbids Kris from ever seeing Arabella again, the king didn’t actually locked Kris up in a cell.”

“In all honesty, I was never part of my family’s plan, I was always the outcast. That’s what I meant by it was hard for me to see Ezra died, he was the only one who made me feel like I have a family. My parents despise me because I wasn’t following their footsteps, because I objected the idea of having power and control over others would make me happy. I was the one who was supposed to marry Arabella, but since I didn’t do as they say, they pushed their golden child, Cyrus as the front man. Cyrus agreed nevertheless. Myungsoo on the other hand became a part of my family a little later since his family died due to a werewolf attack. My parents and Cyrus accepted him without hesitation. From what I saw, Myungsoo had replaced me in that family, because Myungsoo agreed with the idea of ruling vampires and destroying humans and killing all werewolf blood, they have a lot in common I must say.” Bitterly chuckling as he looked outside.

Hana could finally sense the sincerity and honesty in his voice, but there were so many things that are holding her back from trusting him.

“I don’t know much about the sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter