{Chapter 52 – Hurt...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kerli - I'll Find You}

---------------------------------------------

‘Why the hell does this always happens to me?’ Hana was awakened with a pungent smell of blood lingering in the room. She jolted up from the bed, looking around in alarmed, the place was a wrecked.

Few minutes later, couple of vicious laughter filled the room “Good morning your highness.” There was something sinister in the lady’s voice.

“Your highness?” A male followed from behind scoff “She’s nowhere near being a highness. She’s better off being dead.”

Everything hit her in an instant; these people are the infamous family that wanted to ruin the royal family, Sehun’s family.

“Oh my~ You look exactly like Arabella, but prettier.” An older looking male spoke as he stood beside the lady.

Hana glower at them with hate. “Aren’t we being rude Sylas?” The lady chuckled as she stepped closer to Hana’s bed “My name is Maribel and I know you know who my son is, Lucas or known as Sehun now.”

The older male stepped forward, standing at the end of the bed “I’m Sylas, Sehun’s father. And this is Dorian, I mean Myungsoo.” A young-cold-hearted looking boy was pulled beside Sylas.

“What do you want?” The hostility in Hana’s tone proved how much she hated all of them. “Now, now, let’s not use that tone. We don’t want anyone to get upset.” Maribel reached her hand out to caress Hana’s cheek.

Hana pulled back immediately, giving Maribel a look to retrieve her hand back. Maribel smirk smugly “Very much like Arabella I see. Now there’s no doubt that you’re her descendant.”

Maribel got up from the bed, then snapping her thumb and index finger together calling couple of men to unchain Hana from the bed.

“Don’t touch me!” Hana growled. For a moment there, the men actually backed off, but after receiving glares from Maribel, they harshly grabbed onto each side of Hana’s arms.

An earsplitting scream coming from Hana echoed around the broken down warehouse. “Bloody hell!” Sylas hissed while covering both his ears.

When two of the men accidentally let go of her, Hana took her time well by using her power though she knew she wasn’t strong enough for it, but she’s desperately need it to run for her life.

Hana shoved the two bulky men aside to the wall of the warehouse making them fall into their unconscious state; she took her chance and choke Myungsoo on her right.

Maribel and Sylas had dodged the attack because one, they’re stronger and faster, and second, they’re the original witch, not Hana.

Sylas move his hand in a twist motion towards her, making Hana falling flat on the ground into the oblivion.

Myungsoo on the other hand was panting while holding his neck, glaring at the lifeless Hana. “Is she dead now?” He questioned.

“Why would I kill her when we all want the same person to come here and rescue her?” Sylas rolled his eyes “I just made her blackout, that’s it.”

After an hour, Hana woke up to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter