{Chapter 55 – Blood of The True Love...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Birdy - Wings / Demi Lovato - Heart by Heart}

 

-----------------------------------------------

As soon as everyone arrived at Kris’s cabin, Hana was carried into a room where all the necessities to heal her were there.

Everyone except Chanyeol and Tao could hear the faint heartbeat thumping against Hana’s ribcage; her life was hanging in between alive and dead.

Minseok insert the needle into the crook of Hana’s arm, the needle was connected with a tube that was connecting with a blood bag hanging on the drip stand.

Kris took Sehun to another room to have his blood transfused into Hana. It was a risk that they have to take to save Hana from the poison spreading more into her body.

The idea of the pure-true love blood still sounded absurd and childish, but if Kris said it was written in one of the ancient book, he meant that it had happened before and it worked, but the possibility were likely.

The entire process was quiet and heart wrenching experience, they keep their thoughts quite well against each other. As soon as the blood bag filled with Sehun’s blood, Kris rushed to Hana’s room and connects it to the tube attached on her arm.

That slow heart beating sound became a little stronger than it used to be, the way it thumps was more alive, the color of Hana’s skin returned from its greyish state.

“It worked!” Rose and MinJung jumped in joy, leaving the men to hug each other in success. The youngsters smiling at each other, grateful of one another’s support, and Sehun on the other hand felt like he didn’t belong there.

Sehun stood by the frame of the door, taking one last look at Hana who was lying on the bed, letting his blood enter her body mixing with hers. He was happy that it worked, but now he has to go.

“Where’s Sehun?” Darius asked, making everyone froze. They look around and found him nowhere near sight.

Kris sighed “He left.”

------------------------------------
------------------------------------

“What are we going to say if she asks for him?” Baekhyun asked Kris. Hana was going to wake up any moment now; she had been asleep for 6 hours, which was sort of good for her recovery.

She groans in annoyance as the light in the room filled her eyes, stirring awake from her unconscious state “Where am I?”

“Kris’s cabin.” Rose answered while holding onto Hana’s hand. Hana slowly sat up on the bed, ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter