{Chapter 26 – Trip for Two...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: GOT7 - I Like You}

--------------------------------------------------

Hana was feeling so much better from the time of the month, she was back to normal, and she’s happy because she doesn’t have to be moody anymore or PMS-ing at everyone.

As always, her parents had gone to their extra shift, and Hana stayed home doing nothing. She was in her room, lying on her bed with her phone.

Sehun wasn’t in town for the next 3 days; he’s on his supposed business trip. Hana missed him a lot ‘I guess this is what he feels like when I was in Daegu.’ Hana puffed her cheeks.

Both of them have been texting each other for an hour now. But Sehun wanted to hear Hana’s voice, so he called. Hana answered the call with a smile.

“What are you doing now? I’m done with my meeting.” He smiles at the end of the line

“Good to know. I’m in my room, on my bed, rolling like a buffalo and texting you. Nothing else. I miss you, come back home.” Hana pouts.

Sehun had a lopsided grin on his face “I miss you too baby. Oooh, you’re on the bed? I could imagine buffalos rolling, and it’s hilarious. But you in bed? It’s right now just thinking what I could do with you on that bed of yours.”

Hana figured that he’s smirking at the moment “You are one dirty minded guy Mr. Oh. Don’t forget that I’m still going to kill you for calling me hot stuff.”

Sehun laughs wholeheartedly “Like I said baby, not if I tie you up first.”

“You’re a vampire and it’s creeping me out.” Hana replied.    

Sehun chuckles “Little lady, may I take you out on a date? Just the two of us?”

Hana’s eyes twinkle in excitement “Uh…Where? And yes please.”

“Do you want to go to Hongdae again?” He asks. “And risk seeing my past again? No thank you.” Hana replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter