{Chapter 20 – His Story...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Christina Perri - A Thousand Years}

-------------------------------------------

{Previously}

While Hana was sleeping, Baekhyun sit down on the chair in front of the bed and waste his time by looking through his phone.

Unexpectedly, his phone beeped; there was a message from a friend of his, telling him that they needed him now, and its emergency.

He glances over to Hana with a sigh, and left the room.

------------------------
{Continuation…}
------------------------

After a while, Hana was in deep sleep. Baekhyun had left the window ajar. By the time it got midnight, the temperature dropped, and the room got chilly.

Hana woke up due to the cold air gushing in her room. She groggily woke up and closed the window. “Stupid Baekhyun, is he trying to kill me?” ‘Wait! How did I get in my room? I was in the living room.’

She furrow in confusion while going back to her bed. She buries herself in the blanket, looking up the ceiling and sigh ‘Baekhyun! I love you brother!’ Then she furrowed again ‘Why is this room still cold? Didn’t I close the window just now?’

Hana sat up quickly to find Sehun sitting on the chair in front of her bed. Hana glowers at him “What are you doing here?”

 “I’m here to explain.” Sehun lament. Hana snort “To explain or to kill me?” In a blink of an eye, Sehun sat right in front of Hana, on her bed.

“Have you been crying?” He his thumb underneath Hana’s eyes, but Hana whacked it away “Don’t touch me.” She hissed.

“You have no right to be here. And what part of leave me alone don’t you understand?” Without warning, Sehun kissed her on the lips, his hands cupping her face.

Hana place both her palms on his chest and pushed him away from her “I hate you.” A bead of tear dropped on her blanket “You can’t just kiss me like that to shut me up. You hurt me. You lied about yourself to me. I don’t know what else to believe.”

Sehun held her hands in his “Believe me that my love for you are real. When I first met you, I thought you’re just another girl that will die for whatever reason one day, but I never thought in million years that I’d fall in love with you. I can’t help myself but to think of you every day. That’s why I offered you the ride home when I saw you again. Call me crazy but you’ve got me under your spell. I love every bit of the time when I spend it with you because no one makes me feel alive like you do. I love you, only you.” He tenderly kissed her palms.

“I’m sorry for what I did, I truly am. I didn’t know how to tell you. No matter how hard I tried to tell you the truth, I just can’t, I’m scared that once you know, you’ll run and leave me, again.” He entwined his fingers with hers.

Hana’s eyebrows met in the center “Again? What do you mean again?” Sehun heaved a sigh.

“About 2 or 3 centuries ago, I fell in love with a girl, normal girl, like you. She lived at a village not far from where I was. Everyone was against me for loving her; they said it’s a huge taboo for falling in love with a human. I really tried to stop falling for her like how I tried stopping myself falling for you.” He chuckles.

“One day, we were out in the woods, it was a bright sunny day, and somehow I decided to tell her that day. And so, I told her. She freaked out and shouted on top of her lungs that I was a monster and I don’t deserve to live. It crushed me to pieces, I thought she’d accept me for who I am, but I guess I was wrong.”

He sighs, in a regrettable way “She ran away from me, and I supposed she told everyone in her village. And that costs me my friends and family's lives, everyone I know fled in an unorganized manner. I stayed behind to get the punishment I ought to have for what I did. I have disgraced my family and friends, so I deserved to die.”

He paused “My village was burnt down to the ground into ashes, about 4 of my kind died because me. I stood there in the middle of my village, in the middle of the night, waiting for my head to be chopped off. But, my friends came to the rescue. Though they had warned me about the consequences of being in love with a huma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter