{Chapter 34 – The Phase of Lifelessness...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Travis Garland - Spectrum}

----------------------------------------------------

Hana had lost every reason to live, every reason to hope, and every reason to believe in. Her mind had taken control of her to a point where she doesn’t care if she dies.

“Don’t touch me.” Hana said monotonously when Sehun tried to help her.

“Leave me alone!” She growled “Because of you, my parents died! If only I didn’t go out with you and fell in love with you, this wouldn’t happen.”

Sehun’s heart fell, it was true and he knows it. “Are you happy now? Now that I’m like this, you must be ecstatic! I hate you. I hate you with all my life.” Hana roared.

She became like this when everything finally hit her that morning when she woke up from sleep. Last night was in the process of losing her mind, plus she was exhausted and all, her mind couldn’t function well.

Now that she could go through what happened yesterday, and with that scene where her parents lying on the bed, blood trickling down their neck, it was horrifying thing to see or remember.

Hana is so broken; she doesn’t know what to do anymore. If she had gone back to Daegu, to her grandparents’ home, maybe this wouldn’t happen.

“I’m sorry Hana~” Sehun’s voice was weak. “Don’t bother. A single apology won’t bring my parents back. So don’t bother to say anything, because nothing will bring them back.” Hana wiped the tears that were threatening to fall.

Hana glare at him one last time and went to her room. Slamming it shut.

--------------------------------

Baekhyun came over to Sehun’s house to look how Hana have been handling everything, and it looks like it is worse.

Baekhyun had been going back and forth from Apgujeong-dong to Cheongdam-dong since his apartment is also there.

“So, who are those 4 guys?” Baekhyun asked. “Who?” Sehun raised an eyebrow.

“Suho, Lay, Kyungsoo and Chen.”

“Ah! They’re not vampires. They’re humans, but they work under me. They take care of stuffs that vampires can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter