{Chapter 5 – Guest...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Taeyang - Just a Feeling}

------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Friday, the start of weekend. Hana went home with such content; Sehun didn’t pop up in front of her like the day before.

Hana got home safe and sound, she knocked on her front door and her mom greets her with a huge grin. Hana looked at her weirdly “What’s got into you?”

Her mom shook her head and grinned “I just couldn’t get that young man yesterday, out of my head.”

Hana rolled her eyes “Mom, please! Snap out of it! It is never going to happen!”

Her mom pouted and shrunk back into the couch. Hana went to her room to change into her comfortable clothes. Just as she was about to ed her first button, “What did I told you? Stay away from him.” Baekhyun growled.

Hana jumped “First of all, this is my room and I need privacy. Second of all, I did stay away from him but he offered me a ride. And you weren’t there to protect me in case anything happens.”

Baekhyun sigh and sat down on her bed “I’m sorry.” Hana shrugged “You’re forgiven. Now can you please give a time of my own?” She smiled.

He nodded and left to the rooftop. Hana let out a heavy breath as she plopped herself on the bed “Tomorrow is weekend. I can sleep the whole night tonight.” She grinned and remembered Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun? You still there? You can come back now.” And within seconds, Baekhyun came back to her room.

“I see vampires also have a good sense of hearing.” Hana nodded in amazement. Baekhyun lie beside her “What did you do today?” Hana rolled the eyes “What do you think I did? You’ve been there for the past years to everywhere I go.”

Then Hana gasp “You were there everywhere I go. Did you-?” Then it was as if Baekhyun could read the thoughts through her skull, his eyes rounded “Are you crazy? No. I would never take advantage of any women. Except if she’s hot.”

Hana smacked his arm playfully “You’re a ert Mr. Bacon.” He shrugs coolly. Hana was about to dozed off when her phone pulled her back to reality.

“Hello?” She yawns. “How are you?” Hana sat up straight and furrowed in confusion “Who is this?” She asks slowly.

The person on the phone laughed “Who was the one that got you home safe yesterday?” Hana stayed quiet for a moment and gasp quietly “Sehun?”

He chuckles “Yes.” He paused “Are you free tomorrow?” Hana groans “Look. No I mean listen. I don’t know if I had dysfunction your manhood or what, and it got you head over heels for me suddenly. (But) It doesn’t give you the right to search my background, phone number and knows where I live like a stalker. And then ask me out tomorrow. No! That’s just wrong. I don’t even know you, though I only know you by your name, but I don’t know you. So, thank you for the ride yesterday and just leave me alone. Please. Thank you once again.”

The line went quiet for a moment “Oh! I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. That was never my intention to creep you out or anything. I just wanted to do something good in life, for once. I apologize if I scared you, and from now on I promise not to bother you again. Have a nice day Ms. Hana.”

Hana mouthed “Oh my God!” She rolled her eyes “You do have ways with words and make people feel like crap quickly.”

He chuckles “No. I didn’t mean it like that.” Hana snigger “You didn’t. Even if you did, I would still turn down the offer for tomorrow. Okay bye now.” She ended the call.

Baekhyun side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter