{Chapter 14 – Small Getaway...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Thunder}

-----------------------------------------------------

Last night before Hana went to sleep, she had sent a text message to Sehun. Since her high school gave a week off holiday to all the seniors, Hana decided to go to Seoul and Daegu, but Sehun didn’t have to know about latter part.

She texted him telling him not to be worried of her, and that she’ll be fine in Seoul. Luckily, Sehun’s clubs are all going to be busy that week; so, he doesn’t actually have time to stalk on Hana.

Since Hana is smart, she’s going to take advantage of Sehun’s busy week and spent time on her own with her brother. Baekhyun know what her plan was, they had discussed it together, and it’d be like brother-sister bonding time.

Hana’s parents had no problem with saying no to her, they trusted her, and they also had given her some money for the trip.

She wasn’t going to spend the entire week in Seoul, a day or two in Seoul and then she’ll travel to Daegu. Believe it or not, her grandparents are still alive.

The last time Hana’s grandparents heard of them were about Hana’s sweet 16th birthday. They didn’t know about the bankruptcy nor that Baekhyun had die and became a vampire.

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

“I’ll be fine mom~ I promise!” Hana assure her parents “It’s Seoul & Daegu we’re talking about, not here.” Hana smiled.

Her father helped ease the worries in his wife’s heart “She’ll be fine sweetheart; she’ll be back here by the end of this week. And she’ll call us from eomma’s house.”

Hana nodded her head. Her mom heaved a sigh “Alright then. Take care of yourself.” Hana smile “Will do.”

When Hana was sure that her mom won’t hold onto her, Hana slung her backpack behind her and head out. “I love you guys. Bye.” She waved her hands.

Her mother’s eyes were teary, but she waves her daughter a goodbye as well.

Hana had called the taxi to get her to the bus stop. When she got to the bus stop, Baekhyun was already waiting for her.

“What’s up lil’ sis?” Hana playfully gagged “You sound weird. Just be yourself.” Baekhyun scrunched his nose and wait for the bus with Hana.

After couple of minutes waiting, the bus finally arrived. Both of them hopped in and paid the bus driver couple of Won to Seoul.

Both of them took a seat at the back of the bus. “Would grandma and grandpa know?” Baekhyun ask. Hana shook her head “I don’t think so.”

“Wake me up when we’re there.” Hana rested her head on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Got it princess~” Baekhyun joked. Hana hated being called princess, even if it’s a pet name, she hates it. Hana rolled her eyes and took a nap.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

About an hour later, Baekhyun shook Hana's shoulder “Hana-ah~ Wake up, we’re here.” Hana slowly open her eyes, and yes she was in Seoul already.

She rubbed her tired eyes and got up, both Hana and Baekhyun got off the bus. You guys must be wondering where Hana is going to sleep, well don’t worry, Baekhyun actually got a small apartment somewhere in Seoul.

When they got to Seoul, the sun was setting down. The night life of Seoul was about to start any minute.

They were walking amongst the crowd; Baekhyun had secured his arm around Hana’s shoulders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter