{Chapter 19 – Fresh Start...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Travis Garland - Sunday Morning}

---------------------------------------------------

Another week has passed since graduation. Hana didn’t have to worry about school anymore, or worry about walking alone or getting a ride with Sehun anymore, because those days are over.

For some reason, she just woke up early today on her own. She wasn’t waiting on anyone or doing anything; it was more like she has trouble with sleeping.

Plus, it was gloomy and raining outside, on a Sunday morning. Hypothetically, Sunday should be bright and cheerful, but today it must’ve reflected on Hana’s feelings lately.

Hana could hear her phone vibrating on the nightstand, she didn’t bother to turn around or answer it. It was no other than Sehun. She still hasn't talk to Sehun yet.

This is the exact same thing to what her grandfather had warned her about; she’s too stupid to see it and she was too in love with him.

She doesn’t know if she should go back to him or just leave him for the best. Part of her still loves him; the other part of her is still hurt.

Finally last night, she had a chance to talk to her parents about what she’s going to do with her life. She told them that she wants to live with her grandparents in Daegu.

She can’t and doesn’t want to be there anymore. Her parents didn’t like the idea, but if it’s the best for her, then they have to let her go.

Hana’s a grown woman now; she can’t forever be held up like a little girl, one day she’ll however rebel and run away from home. Her parents don’t want that to happen, so they’re letting her go now and live with her grandparents.

Hana will leave tomorrow. She couldn’t stand another second there, she felt suffocated, and she needs to breathe in a new place with new people.

She’s going to have to break up with Sehun sooner or later, but she guess it’s better to just leave him without any words or any hints to where she’s going.

She’s sure that her parents won’t tell him where she’s going. Her parents knew that her relationship with Sehun had gone rocky and unstable, they saw it from the way Hana tried to dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter