{Chapter 38 – Different...}

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Bastille - Bad Blood} :/

--------------------------------------------------

Hana woke up without feeling anything except strange urge to feed on something. She went to the bathroom, washing her face and hitting the shower next.

As she was dressing, she looked at her reflection at the full length mirror, something was different. She stared at herself a little more until she could pinpoint what was changed.

She remembered well what she was up to last night with Sehun; a blushed crept up on her pale cheeks. But other than that was a blur.

Hana turn her whole body front, still looking at it from top to bottom. Gradually Hana noticed that she got curvy than she used to and there was a different glow about her. It couldn’t be the aftermath of lovemaking, but what is it? She thought.

When she got out of the bedroom, everything seems normal and calm but there were noises everywhere. Hana could hear people talking, laughing, chewing, etc.

She took a deep breath while closing her eyes and it was gone in an instant. It was odd. She head over to the kitchen and found Sehun making breakfast.

“You’re up?” Sehun asked. Hana nodded “Why?” Sehun pursed his lips as if he was pouting “I was about to bring breakfast to bed.”

Hana laughed “So cute. Thank you, but let’s just eat here before we eat each other again.” Sehun cocked a surprise eyebrow “You’re blunt-er than usual?”

“What are you making?” standing beside Sehun. “French toast with sausage omelet.” He grins proudly.

Hana sat down on the stool at the center countertop, taking her time sipping on her tea. When Sehun was done, he set the plate in front of Hana and sat across her.

From afar, Hana heard the door clicked opened and footsteps were followed after. Baekhyun sit on the chair in the middle, staring at Hana looking like he was about to say something

“Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter