{Chapter 8 – Of the Night...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Bastille - Of The Night}

---------------------------------------------------------

“Didn’t I tell you to avoid him? Not date him?” Baekhyun pace back and forth. Both Hana’s parents were on their shift at work, she was left at home alone.

Hana was trying to watch the show on the television, she was trying to comprehend at what was going on, but her obnoxious brother was blocking her view.

“Would you stop striding side to side like a grandpa? I’m watching the TV right now.” She was annoyed. Baekhyun stopped moving and glance between her and the TV.

He went near the cables and pulled out the wires. Hana shriek and held onto her scream, pinching the bridge of her nose.

“You could’ve just told me to turn off the TV. You didn’t have to pull those wires off. Mom and dad are going to kill me.” She groans, checking if he either pulled the signal cable or just the TV’s plug.

Baekhyun’s arms were folded on his chest “Telling you to turn it off huh? As if you would listen to me.” Giving her a judging look.

Hana exasperatedly threw her hands in the air “Well at least I can hear you.” Rolling her eyes to the back of her skull.

“Don’t you dare roll your eyes at me?” Baekhyun warns. Hana mirrored him, folding her arms on her chest with those look of his “Or what? You’re not my mom or my dad.”

Baekhyun scowl “Well I’m your brother.” He stated loud and clear. Hana retort mindlessly “Well you’re dead!”

All of Baekhyun’s expression fell, reality hit him harshly, especially by his little sister. When Hana realized at what she had said, and at how Baekhyun had look like at the moment, she apologize almost immediately.

“I am so sorry!” She held out her hands “I didn’t mean it. I swear.” Baekhyun suddenly felt tired to argue with Hana “I’m gonna go now.”

“No.” Hana held Baekhyun’s forearm, and he slowly loosen her grip off of him “I have to go.” Hana begged him not to “Oppa, please! I’m sorry.”

As soon as Hana lost touch of Baekhyun, he fled off the house in a blink of an eye. Hana regretted at what she said, she really didn’t mean to.

Plus, Baekhyun was being over protective and he was getting on Hana’s nerves, it was annoying. She understands that he wants to protect her, but there are limits in everything. She couldn’t help it but felt pressurized, and she hates it.

Hana wiped off the tears from her face when the bell to her house rang. There was no eyehole or intercom for an apartment that cheap. And Hana was too occupied to remember to open the door ajar to see who.

“Hey mom…” She stopped, because it wasn’t her parents that were standing in front of the door, it was Sehun. Boy he looks so handsome.

“Sehun? What are you doing here?” She looks around her level of apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter