{Chapter 35 – Wandering...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: AKMU - Little Star}

------------------------------------------------

Hana was home alone. She really felt different this time than usual. Everything changes rapidly in the time span of 2 months.

Sehun was working. Baekhyun as always, gone mysteriously. Hana uninterestedly roamed around the apartment trying to look for something to do.

She plopped herself on the soft couch. Hana groans at how bored it is. She left the couch, grabbing her purse, and left the house without any notice or notes.

Hana heaved a sigh as she stepped out of the building “It has been weeks since I see a live sun rays. This is refreshing.” She smiled weakly.

She started walking to wherever her feet were taking her. Hana was too engrossed in her train of thoughts that she forgot where she was.

Hana looked around for a familiar place, and she found a recognizable café that she used to go to back in the days. And it was the café that Sehun took her to when it was their first unofficial date.

“Huge mistake Hana. Huge.” She hissed at herself while pushing the café door open. Two of the staffs greeted her “Oh! Hana, it’s been a long time.” One of the staff smiled.

Hana smiled back at him “Oh, Minseokkie oppa. You’re still here?” Minseok showed his gummy smile “Eyy! Don’t disregard my profession as a barista. I’ve been promoted as a manager now.” 

“Wah! That’s amazing! Congrats.” Hana let out a chuckle. “Thank you even though it was a long time ago, but whatever. Choco mint bubble tea? On the house.” He gave her a big happy grin.

Hana laughed meekly “You don’t have to.” Minseok shook his head “I insist. Plus, it has been what, 4-5 years? I haven’t seen you.”

Minseok led her to a seat near the window. He warmly gazed at her for a whole minute before saying “Yahh! I really missed you kid. You’ve grown up well.” sitting down on the chair in front of Hana.

One of Minseok’s colleague came, she set the bubble tea on the middle of the table and left. Minseok slowly pushed the drink to Hana “Drink.”

“I missed you too.” Hana smiled weakly as she circled her fingers around the cup. Minseok shook his head while chuckling “Remember how you and Baekhyun always come here almost every day, just to learn how to make simple coffee.”

A small smile played on Hana’s lips “I remember.” Minseok noticed the gloomy aura, he quickly changed the subject “How’s your parents?”

The smile on Hana’s face earlier fell. “They passed away…About a week ago.” Hana had a hard time gulping the big lump on .

Minseok’s heart fell at the sight of how forlorn Hana looks. “H-Hana…I’m sorry.” He muttered in a sad tone.

“It’s okay. You didn’t know.” Hana shrugged. “How are you?” Minseok carefully asked. Hana gave him the smile that he misses the most “I’m fine. As long as I don’t hurt myself that means I’m fine.”

Minseok nodded and sigh with a heavy heart “I’ll be back okay.” Hana nodded and enjoyed her time alone with her bubble tea.

About a moment later, a male stood beside Hana’s table. She quickly noticed someone in front of her table, gazing at her from the corner of her eye.

She was starting to feel uncomfortable. Hana turn her attention from outside to the person before her “What do you-” She stopped when she realized who it was.

“Luhan…” His name escaped from her lips as a whisper. He smiled down at her “Can I sit here? Is your boyfriend here?”

Hana pulled herself back on earth, stuttering before nodding “Sehun is not here. And please don’t call him that.”

Luhan was about to ask why, but Hana told him not to. The atmosphere was so down that none of them utter a word.

Hana kept looking outside as if there’s an event happening. She was actually trying to avoid Luhan’s deer looking eyes. She didn’t want to cry in front of him like a pathetic person asking for sympathy. She hated being that person.

“How’s school?” Luhan spoke. “I graduated a month ago.” Hana pressed her lips into a thin line “How’s Miyoung?” Her eyes still remain outside of the café.

Luhan was slight taken aback by the question but answered nevertheless “We broke up.” Minseok came over with Luhan’s bubble tea.

“Oh! You guys are catching up to each other? This is great.” Minseok smiled. “No we weren’t.” Hana said monotonously. Minseok suppress a shudder at how cold Hana’s tone was.

Luhan sigh silently,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter