{Chapter 56 – I Hate You, Don’t Leave Me...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Sam Smith - Make It To Me / Sam Smith - Latch}

 

-----------------------------------------------

It has been over 3 months since Hana last seen or heard of Sehun. She was back to her normal self, she felt that there’s no need to lash out on anyone anymore.

She felt happier around her family and friends, but there’s one person left that could make her not want anything else, and that is Sehun.

The first thing Hana did after she recovered from her almost death experience was find Sehun, she went to his apartment in Apgujeong, and the scent of him in that place disappeared.

Everything that belonged to him in that apartment was no longer there; he had left without saying anything or wanting anyone to find him.

Hana’s relationship with Baekhyun and Kai has never been better, they’re closer now. You could say that three of them are inseparable.

WooBin was starting to accept Kris and their relationship were slowly improving. Hana was happy at the sight.

After Hana was slightly feeling better, she asked WooBin on how he knew that he’s Arabella’s son. WooBin answered “During the attack at the palace, a maiden that worked under Arabella saved me and raised me on her own, so she told me everything.” WooBin smiled weakly.

And all her doubts and worries vanished into thin air. She felt comfortable at where she is now. Usually people would be weird out seeing their ex every day, but not to Hana. Luhan and Hana had started becoming friends, and the fact that they have the same ancestor, Kris; it just makes them feel awkward if they started dating again. So, the best way to stay in each other’s life is, be friends.

For some odd reason, Hana wanted to visit her old school today. She informed Baekhyun and Kai where she would be and that she’d be fine going alone.

Hana stood in front of the school, it wasn’t as clean as the one in Gangnam, but it was still a place where she used to study.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter