{Chapter 41 – Home...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Birdy - All You Never Say or Birdy - Home}
  

-------------------------------------------------

Hana came home somewhat 3 in the morning. She was just roaming around Seoul, trying to clear her mind, which it helped for a moment.

The problem she just faced came back haunting when she remembered that she still has to go back to Sehun’s apartment. She shudder at the thoughts but pushed it aside.

As soon as she stepped inside the apartment, Hana glanced over to the couch in the living room, she was going to sleep in the living room alone, but then the thoughts of Sehun cuddling with her in bed was really tempting, so she decided to sleep next to Sehun.

When she was underneath the blanket, she lay on her side, gazing at Sehun. “Don’t you know that it’s rude to stare at someone?” He spoke.

He calmly opened his eyes, looking right into Hana’s eyes. “I was going to look for you, but your grandfather assured Baekhyun and me that you’re going to be home. And you’re home.” He smiled gently.

Hana stayed quiet, she didn’t know what to say. Sehun brushed some of her hair away from her face “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” The room was quiet again; there was no heartbeat this time. Everything was so still and calm, Hana like it like that. “I’m sorry.” She muttered.

“Why are you sorry?” Sehun pulled her closer. Tears managed to escape from her eyes “I’m sorry that I worry you and everyone. And I’m sorry that I left without saying anything.”

Sehun propped his elbow on the pillow, resting his head on his palm, tenderly looking down at Hana who was close to sobbing at the moment.

He gently his thumb on her cheek “Please don’t apologize. You’re just confused and lost right now, so everyone understands your situation.”

Sehun wrapped his arms around her as she sob on his chest “It’s okay. I’m here.” Hana tighten her grip on his waist and sobbed harder “I know it’s too much to take in right now, but remember that I’ll be by your side no matter what. I love you.” Sehun pecked a kiss on her head.

Hana tilt her head up, facing Sehun “Why do you have to be so corny at times like this?” Sehun laughed at Hana’s answer after he just gave her a small confession.

“Whatever you say princess, and that I love you part won’t change.” Sehun smirk mischievously. Hana giggled “I love you too.” and shared a sweet kiss before calling it a night.

Before they get too deep with the kiss, Hana pulled back “Ah! Is Baekhyun here?” Sehun shook his head “He said he has an apartment around here, so he left. But your grandparents are here, in Baekhyun’s room.”

Hana nodded, leaving the bed and head over to her grandparents’ room. She opened the door, poking her head in “Grandma, grandpa? You guys sleeping?”

“Not yet. Come in.” Both of them rest their backs against the headboard of the bed. Hana sat on the bed and muttered an apology.

The elders smiled “No need. Like Sehun said, you’re just confused and lost. So we know you might act that way.”

Hana’s eyes widened “You heard us?” Her grandparents nodded in unison. Hana’s face went crimson red “You don’t have to be embarrass as well if you love him that much.” Grandma Byun smiled.

“I was just lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter