{Chapter 45 – The Answers...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Evanescence - The Change}

--------------------------------------------

“Maybe I could help you child…” Someone spoke despite the tension earlier, a stronger presence behind her that made Hana hissed in abhorrence.

Kris and Kai stroll gracefully in front of the warehouse. Kris had both his hands behind him; Kai was walking just behind him like his right-hand man. Both of them looked dashing yet dark, easily giving off the mysterious vibe to people around them.

“Oh dear, what lies did he feed on you?” Kris shook his head disapprovingly. As he took a step forward, Hana stepped back. He chuckled “You don’t have to be scared of me little one. You should fear the ones that are close to you.”

Hana frowned “Stop talking in riddles.”

“You won’t believe me if I tell you the truth. You trust Sehun more than anything in the world.” Kris smirked.

Hana look away after she got tired of glaring at him “I don’t.” she muttered. Kris’s slightly widened “Prove it.”

“I still doubt things about him.” She said, still not meeting Kris’s eyes. “Things?” His voice was curious. “I know you can read my mind, so stop pretending that you don’t know.” Hana spoke sternly.

Kris tried to be closer to Hana, but she kept moving away. “Hana, I didn’t kill your parents.” Kris stopped walking towards her as a flash of hatred crosses Hana’s mind, her eyes b with tears.

“Then who did?” She roared. “A person that is close to someone you love.” Kris was talking in riddles again.

Hana growled “Just cut to the chase and tell me who.” Kris heaved a sigh “His name is Myungsoo, he’s Sehun’s cousin.”

“You should be careful of who you trust Hana. Sehun may look like he’s putting his life on the line for you, but he’s not. You’re new in all these matters, but if you have lived for centuries, you’d know how to value people by their sincerity and their bogus façade that might just ruin you in your sleep.”

Hana frowned “Just tell me the truth about Sehun. Who is he really?” Her voice pleads for answers.

“Sehun is not a 400 years old vampire; he’s actually 800 years old.” Kris said.

“Tell me more. I know there’s more to it than his age.” Hana pushed. Kris sighed “He’s not a Major General’s son or whatever he had told you. He’s Cyrus little brother. The two last descendant of the pure-blood witch and pure-blood vampire.” Kris continued “When he was with me, he didn’t know who I was, but I do. I wanted to kill his family line not yours. He had diverted the story against me, to make you hate me, when all I want to do is protect you. You’re a part of me too.”

“But what about the part that he told me you wanted Arabella’s blood for an experiment?” Hana asked, pushing the thought of her aching migraine aside.

“That was all a lie to stray you away from me. Sehun was ordered to kill Arabella’s descendant no matter what. But knowing that he had to make you fall for him, it made me sick. I want nothing from Arabella but to find her. And there is no such thing as the last royal blood packet.” Kris answered.

“How does he know that I’m the last kind of Arabella’s, when I was just a mere human before I’m this?”

Kris was still standing not far from Hana “Do you know the reason why your father’s business bankrupt?” Hana shook her head.

“It was all Sehun’s doings and his cousin, Kim Myungsoo. They are the only two left of Cyrus’s kind on earth. They did all that because they have figured what your ancestors were, and by doing that, they got your fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter