{Chapter 44 – The Ancestor...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Infinite - Destiny}

-----------------------------------------------

{Previously}

Luhan frowned “I can’t let him.” Hana cackled viciously “What if I told you that there’s someone else just like him?”

“Who?” Luhan biggest mistake was to let his emotions get in the way. Hana cocked an eyebrow “You know Baekhyun is alive? And you even know he’s a vampire.” She took a deep breath.

The ropes around her fall on the ground freely. She sped off behind Minseok; she placed her right hand on his chin while the left was placed on the back of his head, getting ready to snap his neck.

------------------------
{Continuation...}
------------------------

“Hana! Wait! Don’t!” Luhan’s eyes widened, holding his hands out in mid-air, trying to calm her down “He cares for you as much as I do. Please Hana~” He begged.

Hana didn’t grant his pleading request. “He changed you didn’t he?” Luhan felt deeply remorse; he was trying as hard as possible to stay calm.

“Nope.” Hana huffed. “You begged him?” Luhan frowned again. “Are you crazy? If a vampire kind like him killed my parents, I would not beg him to turn me, I’d rather die.” Hana rolled her eyes.

Luhan furrowed in confusion. “I was originally born as a vampire.” Hana smirked amusingly at the sight of his baffled face.

“What are you guys? The vampire hunters’ club?” Hana had intended it as a joke, but as she rummaged through Luhan’s mind, she caught on the word “Yes.”

Hana slowly nodding her head in disbelief, but pushed the thoughts of getting hurt by lies, again, aside “If that’s who you guys are then your ancestors must’ve known the history of Arabella and Cyrus’s royal family.”

Hana smirked again at Luhan’s thoughts “How did I know? Well, let’s just say that I’m the last royal blood there is on this earth besides my grandparents.”

This time Hana frowns “What do you mean by impossible?”

“I will tell you, only if you let Minseok go first.” Luhan made a deal.

Hana quickly let go of Minseok and apologized to him through his mind. Minseok shook his head while giving her a small smile “It’s alright.” Suddenly Hana hugged him. Minseok chuckles “It’s fine. You’re hurt, I get it.” He patted her back. Minseok stood beside Luhan as Hana let him go.

Luhan and Minseok led her outside of the warehouse. “You’re letting her go?” The tall boy with the Dobby-like-ear scowled at Hana.

“She’s harmless.” Minseok assured the boy. “Harmless? She attacked me!” He defended. Hana rolled her eyes in annoyance “That wasn’t an attacked, that was a self-defense.”

The boy scrunched his face “Pfft! Self-defense my .” He muttered. Hana glared at him “I can break your neck in a blink of an eye.”

“Okay! That’s enough. Chanyeol.” Luhan voice demand silence. The boy, Chanyeol shot her a look. Hana shot a look back at him.

Luhan told Hana to sit on the wooden picnic table; she sat across him and Minseok. “Do you want something to drink?” Luhan offered. “No. Just get to the story.” Hana insist.

“Okay, there was a rumor spreading around for the past decades that a so called ferocious monster named Wu Yi Fan or known as Kris, who is actually a part of my ancestor line. The rumor said he killed everyone in the palace, including Arabella, the love of his life because she abandoned his love for her husband and her child.” Luhan said with disgust “It was all a lie.”

“Wait a minute, you mean to tell me Kris, your friend that we accidentally met when I was in Seoul last time, is your great-grandfather?” Hana was u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter