{Chapter 13 – Get to Know Each Other...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Until The Ribbon Breaks - Romeo}

------------------------------------------------------

It’s weekend, and for some reason Hana’s parents allow her to stay at Sehun’s place.

Hana really didn’t know what to do, his place is big, there are a lot of things that she could do, but she just couldn’t find things that interest her.

“Hana~ Do you want to watch movie?” Sehun ask, looking at the selection of DVD’s in his hands. Hana shrug “Sure.”

Hana find it weird to be staying at her boyfriend’s place, even when she was with Luhan, she has never spent time at his house.

“You don’t want to watch the movies.” He chuckle. “No, I want to.” Hana defend. Sehun put the movies on the coffee table in front of the couch and sit down beside her.

“No you don’t.” He gently tucks her hair behind her ear “Go ahead ask me.” Hana gave him a surprise look “I know you want to ask me something, from the way you look at the house and me.”

Hana sigh “Fine, I do, I have lots of questions.” Sehun smiled kindly “I’m listening.” Hana look around again and back to him “How do you afford all these when you’re still young?”

“Well, some of the assets come from my parents, and the others are my work.” Hana nods “And what do you do for a living? Owning a club doesn’t count.”

He laughs heartily “Okay, remember I told you that my parents died when I was a kid?” Hana nods “But I didn’t tell you how old I was right?” Hana shook her head.

“I was 9 when they died. Then from that point, I started moving from orphan house to another, I was getting sick and tired of it by 16. So, I snuck out and left and that’s where it got me here.” He point at the rest of the house.

Hana narrowed her eyes at him “So, you left the orphanage at the age of 16, you come here and suddenly you have all these?”

Sehun smirks and tapped her nose “Trying to be sarcastic huh?” He attacked Hana with a tickle. Hana laughs “Okay! Stop, please.” She panted.

“I came here and started off as a rookie of the underground business. I work for someone who’s the head of everything; he is a mastermind behind every business he owns. I worked under him until I was 18, by then; he somehow noticed me and suddenly took me in. He became my big brother, but I still work my off to get where I am now.” He smiled lightly.

Hana nods “Where is he now?” Sehun went quiet for a moment “He died. On his way to my college graduation, his car blew up and he never made it.”

“You went to college?” Hana ask in disbelief. Sehun laughs and nodded “Business College. My mastermind of a brother offered me, so I said yes, and he enrolled me in.”

“Wah! So, my boyfriend here was a business major in college huh? You must be a smart .” Hana laughs “Do you miss him?”

Sehun smiled “I do, sometimes. But you must keep moving on in real life right?” Hana nods and hugs him “I’m so proud of you.”

The living room was quiet in a comfortable atmosphere. Hana placed her legs on Sehun’s lap while laying her head on the couch arm rest.

“What do you do in the underground business?” Hana wanted to know more. Sehun pressed his lips into a thin line “Only nightclubs.”

Hana raised an eyebrow “Really?” Sehun nodded “Yes.”

“There’s nothing else you’re keeping from me?” Hana asked.

Sehun shook his head “Nothing, just nightclubs.” He smiled “I assure you that I don’t sell drugs or sell women.” He plants a kiss on top of Hana’s hand.

“If I were to sell women, I’d sell you a long time ago. But I did not, because I’m not those types of men. I’m a man with dignity and pride. I don’t do that to women, especially when they’re beautiful like you.” He smirks alluringly.

Sehun slowly crawled on top of Hana; he kissed her like he had longed her for thousand years. Hana kissed him back. Sehun’s a great kisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter