{Chapter 15 – Paying a Visit...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Run} :/

-----------------------------------------------------

When morning rises, Hana made up her mind that she’s not going to spend another second in Seoul, and she’s going straight to her grandparents’ house.

Baekhyun agreed to it with no objection. Both of them left the apartment and head to the bus station, Baekhyun bought 2 tickets to Daegu.

Their ride starts to move before noon, Hana managed to buy some snacks to eat on the bus.

“Why do you look like you haven’t eaten all those junks in years?” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at Hana.

Hana pouts and nod her head like a kid “Because mom doesn’t allow me to eat it anymore, and we don’t have enough money to buy them.”

Baekhyun pitied his little sister, he ruffles her hair. Hana glares at him “How old do you think I am that you can ruffle my hair like that?”

“You’ll always be my baby sister to me.” Baekhyun smirks playfully. Hana made faces and scoff down her potato chips.

After Hana was full of junk food, she fell asleep. Baekhyun noticed that Hana was resting her head on the window of the bus; he leaned over and rests her head against his shoulder.

“What would you do if I’m not around?” He whispered as if Hana was listening. Hana snored a bit, Baekhyun stifle a laugh “Oh God Hana~ you sound like an old lady.”

Once the bus stopped, Baekhyun knew that they have arrived to the destination. “Ana~ Wake up, we’re here.”

Hana groggily woke up; she slung her backpack behind her and hopped down the bus. It was 3:30 in the afternoon, Hana beamed brightly like the sun.

“Why are you so happy?” Baekhyun chirped from behind. “I’m excited to see grandma and grandpa! It has been a long time!” Hana sang gleefully.

Baekhyun laugh “I can see~” Instead of going with the taxi, both of the siblings decided to walk and enjoy the scenery.

“Wah~ This is so beautiful~” Hana were going back her old self again; friendly, bubbly, and cheerful. You don’t see that often. Baekhyun was happy to see his little sister like that, he wish t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter