{Chapter 23 - Unforeseen Visitor...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Love Love Love} :/

---------------------------------------------------

Since both of the boys are on good term, now Hana didn’t have to worry about them anymore, and start worrying about herself.

She still doesn’t know what to do with her life; she can’t keep on living with her parents and let her parents sacrifice everything. Now, it’s her time to help both of the elders, even if she has to go against their word.

Both of her parents are aging and time doesn’t wait for anyone, Hana wants to take care of them like how they took care of her. She wants to make them happy and spoil them just like how they did it to her and Baekhyun.

It’s time for Hana to express her long-life gratitude towards them. She will do any kind of work, but not the shameless jobs, which she isn’t going to mention.

Hana was walking around the apartment, and since it’s too small for her to breathe and think at the same time, she went up to the roof and take in air into her lungs.

“What’s your fresh start now Ms. Hana?” Sehun ask playfully, popping out of nowhere. Hana shot him a look and smirk sarcastically “Why don’t you tell me what it is.”

Sehun hum gleefully “I was wondering if you want to get married with me and have babies together?”

“WHAT?!” Hana shriek in horror. Sehun laughs while clapping his hands “Oh my God! You should’ve seen your face! That was EPIC!”

Hana shot him another look, yet deadly “I think I should order a coffin that fits perfectly for you.” She grabbed her phone.

Sehun wiped the tears from the corner of his eye “Okay, okay, I’m sorry. That was a terrible joke. I’m sorry.” He chuckles.

Hana made faces “HA. HA! Very funny.” Her eyes turned into slits, mentally hitting Sehun with a brick. Sehun grimace at Hana’s thoughts and his boyish smile spread across his face, hugging her from behind.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it.” He rests his chin on her shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter