{Chapter 4 – Good day? Not yet…} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: C.N.BLUE - Love Light}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As morning rises, Hana woke up with a knock on her bedroom door “Hana dear, wake up. It’s still a school day.”

Her dad’s voice echoed her room. Hana sat up straight causing her to lose balance for a moment. She looked around in alert “That was just a dream? What the F-” Then she heard paper crumpling under her pillow, she slid her hand under it and took it out.

She unfolds it and read the content. Slowly a smile formed on her face “It wasn’t a dream!” Hana screamed.

Her parents rushed in her room with her mom holding up a spatula and a frying pan, her dad was holding a spoon. “What happened?” Her father asked.

Hana hid the note and shook her head “Nothing. There was a bug on the window.” She shrugs coolly. Both her parents sigh, relief.

Though her family went bankrupt, her parents still cared for her well-being. They are always scared for her safety when she goes to school and come back from school.

“Sorry.” She smiled innocently. Her parents smiled “It’s alright. Go shower now and eat breakfast.” Her mom smiled.

Hana nodded her head and pushed her blanket off of her. Her parents left her room. Hana took out the paper again and read it again.

Knowing that her brother had never left her made her the happiest little sister in the world. She couldn’t ask for a better sibling.

She squeals and head to the bathroom. After couple of minutes later, she came out still squealing. She even got dressed squealing. She was so happy.

“What does he has to do that inquires him to be busy this whole week?” She mumbled and head to the kitchen. After she ate her breakfast, Hana left the house and went to school by foot like always.

In that 19 years of life, knowing the world, understanding how it works, learned about all society’s cliques, and finding out that as long as we’re human, we’re never going to be perfect, was all a cover-up.

Other than reality of human life, there’s another part of life that not much people know of, that is the vampire world or society, which ever you want to call it.

They are everywhere, they live among us human. Shocking, but it’s true. They look normal on the outside, but behind closed door, they can be anything but human.

Hana almost died when she saw her brother, Baekhyun, standing at the end of her bed last night. At first she thought it was just her head playing tricks, but no, he’s real.

He must be the reason why her window was always opened in the middle of the night. And she had to close it in the morning when she wakes up.

----------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter