{Chapter 24 – A Bit of History Lesson...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 {BGM: B2ST - Lightless (Unplugged Ver.)} :/

------------------------------------------------------

{Previously}

“Who are you?” Hana questioned, there was no kindness in her voice. She had learnt that there was no kindness and friendly people living in that area of town, you must be delusional if you think there is.

The latter chuckles again “Kai was right, you’re cute and prettier in person. I’m jealous of Sehun.”

------------------------
{Continuation…}
------------------------

“My name is Wu Yi Fan, but you can call me Kris.” A small smile or smirk formed on his lips, his eyes were sharper than any dagger on earth, and he’s actually a good looking guy in person, tall and all, a full package.

Hana’s eyes had gone wide as soon as he introduced himself, stepping back away from him. Kris smirks in pleasure “You know me~”

He chuckles “Of course you would know me, you’re Sehun’s girlfriend. And you’re human, and you’re beautiful, should I make you mine instead?” slowly striding towards Hana.

Hana was about to run down to her house, but she was compelled to stay still. Her mind was being controlled, she really wanted to run away but none of her senses were listening to her internal screaming.

Sehun had mentioned few of the vampire’s ability, which is able to run fast, read minds, has strength that every human being dream of, has sharp hearing and has a quick healing process. He never mentioned anything about compulsion or controlling oneself.

Hana’s eyes were moving everywhere as if it was asking for help; her heart was beating rapidly against her ribcage even Kris could hear it.

Kris stepped closer to her with that smirk of his; the back of his fingers on Hana’s cheek “I could feel your blood rushing through every little vein in your body, and the way your heart beat right now. It’s such a joy for me to see you like this.” He whispered the last part at Hana’s ear.

It still manages to give her the chills down her spine, Hana was trying so hard to regain her senses and mind back, so she closed her eyes hoping and praying that it’d work.

Hana forced herself inside and out to push all the control he had over her and have the power back to control herself.

“S-Stop! G-Going into my head!” Hana screamed, falling to her knees. Kris staggered back as Hana pushed him away from her, he frowns and furrow in confusion, because not one human on this earth were able to dismiss his compulsion or control over them.

“This is impossible.” He muttered under his breath. Hana clutched her head; it was throbbing in pain which her body and she herself couldn’t handle.

Kris was about to say something, but stopped when he heard someone coming on the roof. He fled away from the place, leaving Hana dying in her agony.

“Hana!” Baekhyun kneeled in front of Hana, slightly lifting her head up “What’s wrong?” He asked. Baekhyun had gone in Hana’s room first and around the house, but since she wasn’t there he figured that Hana must’ve been on the rooftop.

Usually Baekhyun could hear if someone or anyone on the roof, but today he couldn’t. Kris had shield the whole rooftop from anyone eavesdropping on their conversation. That is why Baekhyun couldn’t sense or hear anything.

Hana’s brain at the moment was like a broken record. Have you seen those self-recorded movies uploaded in a cheap CD’s and it come to a part where the image were in a mosaic-blurry form, because it was damage or it’s unsupported, something like that? Yeah, that’s how Hana’s brain is right now.

Easy to say, it’s like one of those old TV’s where there’s no signal and there’s like thousands of small black and white ants on the screen. 

That is what happened when someone tries to fight the compulsion away. An earsplitting scream escape out of Hana’s lips. Baekhyun had to cover both his ears in order for him not to get deaf.

He was frightened at the sight of his little sister holding her head as if it was about to fall off her neck, he pushed her hair behind “Hana! What’s wrong?!” Baekhyun was panicking.

Suddenly Baekhyun sniffed in the smell of blood, he pushed Hana’s hair away from her face again and found Hana’s nose was bleeding.

Baekhyun carried her in bridal style into her room, setting her carefully on the bed. Hana was tossing side to side, her hands was still clutc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter