{Chapter 17 – What & Who Sehun Is...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: B2ST - Easy (Sincere Ver.)}

a/n: I know some of u were still not satisfied of Sehun,
Here is the revelation of who he really is.

-----------------------------------------------

After Hana and Baekhyun got back from Daegu, Baekhyun went back to being busy and Hana focused on her school.

Her graduation is just a week away and she is ecstatic. Hana just got home from school, they were rehearsing how to enter the auditorium and go up on stage.

Hana thought the school here won’t have such rehearsal, but she was wrong. Everyone in her class has already gotten their graduation dress and hat.

When Hana told Sehun that she’s surprised that this school can actually afford graduation attires, Sehun chuckles and told her that he was the one that sponsored the attires. Hana didn’t say anything afterwards and just admire him.

For 2 days Baekhyun had been M.I.A, now he’s back, he's excited as well that his sister is graduating and he’s got something big to tell her.

“I know what Sehun is now! Finally after a month of searching the truth, I finally figured out what and who Sehun is.” Baekhyun clapped his hand in glee, but not too loud.

Hana raised an eyebrow; she didn’t look so amused “Okay, what is he then?”

“Sehun is a vampire.” Baekhyun said slowly and carefully, trying not to break his little sister’s heart.

Hana laughed “What are you talking about? Sehun is not a vampire.” She laughs again “Okay, if he is, why didn’t he attacked me when I accidentally cut my finger?”

Baekhyun’s eyes rounded “What happened?” Hana pushed her hair back “It was like 2 or 3 days ago. He came over, so I decided to cook.”

Baekhyun furrowed “Where was mom and dad?” “They were in the house, chill!” Hana continues “While mom and dad were waiting for dinner to be prepared, Sehun helped me. I was cutting some onions and vegetables. And that’s when my finger got cut.” Baekhyun stiffen.

“He didn’t jump on me or do anything weird. Instead, he helped me by putting a bandage on it and continues cooking.” Baekhyun scowl “He must be trained. I don’t trust him around you. Break up with him.”

Hana laughed “You’re joking right? No! As long as he loves me and treats me right, I’m not going to break up with him.”

“What? You’re going to break up with him when you’re dead?” Baekhyun groan “What can I do to make you believe me?” Hana folded her arms on her chest “Like I always say prove it to me. Show me the real him.”

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter