{Chapter 7 – Unwanted Memories...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: JYJ Junsu - Beautiful thing}

-----------------------------------------------------------

{Previously}

Hana manage to peek at Sehun as he was driving, and he looks very attractive and manly. Hana always have a thing for a young single man driving a sports car, they have their own charm.

“Is there something on my face?” Sehun spoke. Hana hastily averted her eyes and cleared “Nothing.” She started blushing madly. Sehun smirk as he saw her blush at the corner of his eyes.

------------------------
{Continuation…}
------------------------

It was a 30 minutes’ drive to Seoul. Hana haven’t been there for 4 years now, and she doesn’t miss a thing since she knows the whole Seoul.

“We’re here.” They were at Hongdae, and Hana didn’t like a bit of the feeling she just got “What are we doing here?”

Sehun locked the car “Why? You hate this place?” Hana look around heave a sigh “No.” ‘But this is the place where my old friends usually hang out, especially now.’

Hana just hope that she won’t be seeing them any time soon. “Are you cold?” Sehun noticed that she was rubbing her arms.

She shook her head “No.” ‘It’s the memories here that are haunting me.’ Hana remained quiet on the entire date. Sehun was starting to get worried. So they stopped by a cozy café.

Sehun ordered 2 bubble tea and 1 hot chocolate. He carried the tray over to the table Hana was sitting. “I don’t know what you wanted so I ordered 2 bubble teas, in case you want something cold, and 1 hot chocolate cause you looked cold.” Hana stare at him in awe as he set the drinks on the table.

She gave him the first genuine smile she has ever given to anyone, and said “Thank you.” She slowly pulled the hot chocolate closer to her and wrapped her hands around the mug, and look outside.

Sehun leaned back on his chair and sipped on his bubble tea, he observantly watch and examine every little details about Hana. And he found her absolutely stunning, any guy would be lucky to have her.

Hana turn her attention to the warm mug now in between her hands, her thumb on the outline of the mug as if it was fascinating.

“Have you ever had a feeling that you’re lost, and no matter how hard you try to find a way out, you just can’t find it? And sometimes you feel like you want to cry, but you don’t know the reason why?” Hana look up and gaze into Sehun’s eyes.

The only thing Sehun could see in Hana’s eyes at that precise moment was melancholy. All Sehun wanted to do was hug her and tell her that everything is going to be okay.

“Hana?” A familiar male voice was coming near Hana. Hana seems to have forgotten about him, but not the memory.

“Luhan…” She was lost in the memories “What are you doing here?” Hana look around in alarm and immediately her confidence level dropped. Hana almost panic, but then she told herself to calm down.

“This café is one of our usual places to hang out remember?” Luhan let out small chuckles. “Oh right.” Hana sigh heavily.

Luhan saw Sehun and smiled at him “Hi, I’m Luhan. You are?” Sehun smile back “Sehun.” Sehun glances at Hana and back to Luhan “Friend of Hana?”

“We’re best friend, and then we dated about a year and a half, and then she left without any words.” Luhan said with a sad smile directing it to Hana.

Hana was so close to dropping her head in misery, but told herself to keep her head high. Hana was swallowing bittersweet memory down ; she was trying so hard not to cry.

“Baby, what do you want to drink?” A girl asks, coming towards them. When she linked her arm with Luhan’s, Hana saw who she was. It was her best friend, MiYoung.

“Hana?” Miyoung couldn’t believe what she’s seeing right now. “Miyoung.” Hana gave her a small head bow.

“Oh my Gosh! How are you? The last time I saw you were at Baekhyun’s funeral. And the last thing I heard about you was that you moved away to Southside of Seoul, where the entire bad hood is. Is that true?” Miyoung made a disgusting look as if it was a rat hole.

It is a rat hole, but Hana lives there now, so if you insult that place, you’re insulting her. Hana’s blood was boiling to its highest peak. She was just waiting for it to blow up.

In her head, she was cutting Miyoung’s body in pieces and feeding it to the dog. Hana tilt her head to Miyoung and smiled sarcastically “It’s true. And I know you also heard that my dad’s business went bankrupt, it’s true as well. You hear a lot of things.”

“And you love it so much when something bad happens to people. Even if the rumors were nice, you go around and make it seemed horrible. That’s just who you are. You never change. Until you’re in that situation,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter