Chapter 9

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 9~

 

As they enter the living hall, she sees Yunho, Changmin, Jessica and the small boy she met last night were there. Jessica leaded Inhwan towards Riin, he seems to be having something to tell Riin. He looked up to her hesitates to say what he ought to as his pride was too high. She somehow could read this small chili before her.

 

“I won’t say it, too hard,” he crossed both his arms.

 

Bending forward, she smiles at him “Apologizing? Little boy, saying you’re sorry is very easy. Just say it out everything can be solved but seeing your face, you aren’t really going to say it with your will and sincerely from your heart.” She ruffles his hair, “I won’t force you. I’ll only accept a true sorry and that person on fault realizes his wrong,” and makes her way to the long flight of stairs.

 

Hearing what she said, a little, it did made Junsu felt guilty having to say such thing to her awhile ago.

 

“I’m really sorry and will not misbehave in that way again, forgive me,” Inhwan bowed as she looked down to him.

 

Riin smiled to see his cuteness, “You’re forgiven.”

 

“How could unnie made him say it that easy? I’m stuck with this tiny monster for hours and yet he says no way.” Jessica turned to Changmin.

 

“Perhaps Riin can really be a good children educator,” he laughed.

 

“I’m going to have a shower first,” Junsu steps his foot up to his room. “Call us when breakfast is ready.” He waited by the doorway of the bathroom for almost fifteen minutes but Riin was not done yet. Junsu was used to it as Heebon always had used the bathroom for almost 45 minutes and it would be worst if he made her angry that day, it could last for an hour or more. But to his surprised another five minutes she came out, frightened by Junsu sudden appearance.

 

She stepped back, “Why are you standing here?”

 

He looks into her eyes and said, “I’m sorry.” Before receiving any reply, he had pulled her out from the bathroom and locked the door as if afraid that she would see his blushing face. “Omo Kim Junsu, how could you apologize to her? You can’t be softened by her tears; it’s all not true, fake. Right she’s just trying to get your sympathy.” He babbled all alone before turning on the shower tap having the water splashed on him.

 

-

 

Downing his glass of milk, he stood from his seat “Are you done yet?” he looked at Riin who is still having her cereal bread.

 

“Almost,”

 

“Faster, you still need to bring Inhwan go play around.” Junsu reached his arms to Inhwan as the pint sized boy stood on the chair and wrapped his arms around Junsu’s neck.

 

“What?” her eyes goggled in half confusion and half surprise. The moment she married into Kim Family, her life was filled with surprises. “You do know he hates me and you want me to babysit him,” she followed him to the living hall having the others watching them.

 

“Inhwan you don’t mind right,” he looked down to his son.

 

“Nope,” Inhwan smiled happily till his eyes were merely a line. “Papi, won’t you come with us?”

 

“Papi have something on and will come meet you before six in the evening, okay?”

 

Riin rolled her eyes while having her arms crossed over her chest. “Papi…” she mocked.

 

Junsu flashed a threatening glare to her as he heard her. “Here, this is the list of games and food he wants for today.” He handed Riin a long list of Inhwan’s favorite place.

 

“A small kid like you surely doomed my life,” she said barely above a whisper as she folded the list.

 

“Inhwanie, your favorite candy,” Junsu was about handing the box of candy to Inhwan but was snatched away by Riin. “Hey, what’s that you’re doing?” he glared at her.

 

“Since I’m babysitting this kid, you’ve no right in meddling us,” she bends down to Inhwan, “From now on, you can only eat five boxes of this candy per month.”

 

“Impossible, I always have two a day; there are only ten in it.” Inhwan whined.

 

“It’s not good for your teeth and if you want no more teeth when you grown up, go ahead and finished off how many you want.”

 

Turning Riin around, Junsu pointed at her “Whey come on, this candy box it’s only as big as palm size it won’t caused too much problem to his teeth. What are you doing, do you know?”

 

Using the candy box, she slightly hits on his chest continuously with a victorious’ smirk, “I’m educating your child to be a good kid.”

 

The three siblings who were watching from the beginning had burst into laughter, “Did you see Junsu’s scorn face,” Yunho laughed.

 

“Never in his life did anyone dare to go against him more over Riin was poking against his chest.” Changmin wiped off the tears at the corner of his eyes.

 

“Inhwan, it’s time to go Lotte Park…” she held his hand even he’s struggling to get hold by her after being warned not to eat the candy every day.

 

-

 

“Junsu, here’s the report from the sales and marketing department.” Eunhyuk placed the file on his desk. “The sales of this season have dropped. Especially the main branch of Lotte Fashion, it has dropped about 35%”

 

“Was it really that bad?” Junsu flipped through the report. “Is because the failure of customer service or the marketing strategies are not working and the designs of this season? What do you think?”

 

“Customer service, it has dropped a little but mainly is caused by the marketing problem.” Eunhyuk said. “We really need to fill the empty marketing manager post. Yuri, I don’t think she’s experienced enough to handle such huge project. Next season, we can’t really rely on her.” he reminded Junsu.

 

“I know, she refused at the very first place but we insisted to have her handle it.” Junsu removed his specs and held on his temple. “Ever since Heebon resigned, we hardly get to find an eligible candidate who can work both on office and also outlet works.” He naturally spoke out Heebon’s name.

 

Eunhyuk immediately averted the topic before he remember what he said, “Right you said you wanted to know what’s going on to Riin-shi and Inhwan,” he placed a disc before him, “Here, a video recorded by the man you asked to follow them.”

 

“Inhwan, stop running already,” Riin was gasping for air as she continues chasing after Inhwan. He had run around the garden and mountain after mountains he had ran made Riin several times almost fall but get hold of it. As he crawled below the picnic table, Riin didn’t realize and she knocked her forehead against it.

 

“Haha, aunt aunt…you’re so stupid,” he clapped his hands happily. “That’s what you would get for not giving me candy, not allowing me drink soft drinks and forbidding me from eating snacks.”

 

Riin did not continue chasing after him but seated down on the lawn as she sees him run down from the small little mountain. “That’s for your own good, idiot.”

 

Eunhyuk laughed very loudly as he held on his stomach, “God, you can’t think of any other better way till you’re using Inhwan to torture her, to this extent.”

 

“Inhwan it’s not that terrible kid.”

 

“But not many people in this world could control him,”

 

“Not even Heebon,” he said. “You’ve not asked the reason why he didn’t call Heebon mami, did you.”

 

Eunhyuk turned off the TV and turned to him, “You would if you wanted to tell.”

 

“Inhwan said, Heebon didn’t give him a feeling of calling her mami. He said his mami wasn’t like this, she was way caring than her”

 

-

 

“Inhwanie, we’ve stay in ‘European Garden’ for hours, how long more do you wants to be here?” Riin tiredly asked him.

 

“Faster, come let’s take a picture together,” Inhwan snatched the camera from her.

 

Riin smiled then continues her nag, “You’ve self posed for times, enough, let’s go have lunch. Sounds good?”

 

“Okay then,” he agreed. As he was about to cross back to the entrance, he sees an old styled train. “Aunt aunt, I want to have a ride.” And when he pointed at that train, the ball in his hold slipped off his hand.

 

“I’ll help you get it,” Riin was moving fast towards the rolling ball that she didn’t notice the train was coming close towards her direction. Seeing that, Inhwan’s heart was palpitating trillion times faster just like the past. Pictures of how his mother was knocked by a car flashes through his mind again.

 

Abruptly, he pulled Riin back and hugged tightly on her. “No, don’t die.”

 

“Inhwan, I’m fine…what’s wrong?” as she pulled him off her, she realized he was tearing sadly. “Since you’re so obedient to my words, i’ll let you have ice cream as your dessert.”

 

“Aunt aunt, did you injured yourself?” Inhwan whispered.

 

“Huh…” Riin arched a brow.

 

“Nothing, let’s go play some machine games.” Inhwan leaved Riin running towards the indoor park.

 

“Which one do you want to play?” Riin asked.

 

“Basket ball,” Inhwan smiled sincerely. He has not smile in that way to her, and it somehow made Riin a great delight as if giving her some sort of strength to hang on from fainting.

 

“Okay then,” she inserted the coin then carried him up to stand on the machine as he picks up the ball and threw it on the hoop aimlessly. Suddenly he handed her a ball, “try one…”

 

Riin threw it off too hard and it bounced off the machine and almost knocks one person. She quickly picked up the ball and handed to Inhwan who is laughing. “What are you laughing at?”

 

“Because you’re like me so stupid,”

 

“You little kid…” she squeezed her cheeks softly but Inhwan did not back away nor did he get angry instead he was laughing.

 

“Aunt aunt, why are you so strict to me? Every kid loves snacks, why can’t me too?”

 

Riin smiled and touched on his nose tip, “The reason is simple and you heard it this morning.”

 

“Training me to be a good kid?”

 

She nodded. “Your papi, he might be very busy that he has no time to educate you, so I’ll replace him in this mean time.”

 

“What happen to mama?”

 

“Aunt aunt’s bad, I’ve stole your papi from mama. But no worries, in two years time your mama will be back to you.”

 

“Aunt aunt, our coins finished already.” He pointed at the cup.

 

“I’ll go change some again and you stay here don’t go anywhere,” Riin walked towards the counter and when she came back she noticed Inhwan was nowhere in sight. She turned around and scans through everywhere yet she can’t get a glimpse of him and all of a sudden, a tapped of hand on her shoulder frightened her.

 

It was Junsu. “Were you that scared to see me?” he looked around her, “Where’s Inhwan?”

 

“Just now our coins are done so I went to the counter…”

 

He cut her off with a loud yell, “You left him alone by his self there, do you know he’s only three and might be lost somewhere out there. He had abandoned by his dad once what if he’s lost alone again? How could you leave him alone, didn’t I asked you to catch an eye of him not to leave him alone?”

 

“I thought he was tired and wanted him to have some rest that’s why I went alone,” Riin retorted. “Do you think I want this to happen, I never thought he would run away?!”

 

“Stop quarrel and go find him,” Eunhyuk placed his hand on Junsu’s shoulder but he ignored as he shrugged his hand.

 

“You do know how important he is to me, was this a way of yours to get revenge on me. I’m really lucky for the pact only last for two years,” he brought his arms to his hips eyeing ever so fiercely to Riin. “Staying any longer with a woman like you really is killing me.”

 

“Don’t worry, after finding Inhwan, I’ll definitely leave our mansion,” she shook her head. “No, your mansion…I’ll not break the pact but I’ll definitely not stay with you. Because having your presence it’s smothering me.” pushing against both sides of his shoulders, she almost cried. She wasn’t a type of a person who good in quarrelling. “Never in my life have I met a person like you.”

 

Their noises were creating a commotion in that indoor park. Witty Eunhyuk had early arranged the workers to forbid visitors from entering or they would really be tomorrow’s headlines. Because their quarrel was loud, Inhwan who is busy playing by himself heard and his attention averted to them and as he hears what Riin said, he ran up to her.

 

Embracing tightly on her legs, he cried “Mami, don’t leave papi. Don’t leave me. Inhwan will not eat sweet, snacks so mami don’t leave me. Inhwan promise will be a good boy so mami don’t say a word of leaving anymore.”

 

“Inhwan,” Riin squatted down and wrapped by Inhwan almost immediately. “I won’t leave, I was just saying.”

 

Junsu was shocked upon hearing Inhwan calling Riin mami. He stayed still looking at them.

 

“Inhwan, he really did call Riin-shi mami…” Eunhyuk said. “And perhaps, of all the people he had met, Riin-shi was the only person who gave him that feeling of mami.”

 

“Papi, why did you shout at mami?” he wiped off his tears as he looked up to Junsu. He bends down and carried him into his arms. “So what do you want papi to do now?”

 

“Apologizes to mami, sincerely,” Inhwan whispered to his ear. Junsu looked at him hesitatingly. “Or I won’t forgive you and leave with mami…”

 

“Okay, okay…” he looked away finding Riin eyes. He grabbed hold on her hand loosely, “I’m sorry…”

 

It was the second time in a day he had apologized to her, “Let’s see, if Inhwan forgives you, his answer will be mine.” Her right hand was rubbing her left as cold breeze past by them the moment the entrance door opened.

 

“Haha…” Inhwan chuckled. “Mami, you must be kidding. Then I won’t forgive papi if only papi kiss mami.” He got down from Junsu and walked towards Eunhyuk. “Kiss her…”

 

“Inhwan…” Riin gaped at him.

 

Not wasting any time, he held on her arm turning her to face him and kiss on her lips. He opens his eyes to stare in hers, not realizing he had closed them. Her face by then was blushing heavily.

 

“Satisfied?” Junsu asked his son.

 

He showed him an ‘okay’ signed. “We shall go for dinner, I had enough fun.”

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090504