Chapter 34

My Everything

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 34~

 

A year ago when Mr. Kim had passed all the duties he held for almost 30 years in Lotte to Junsu, most members of the board of director had go against his decision, nonetheless, he kept steadfast with his decision. One thing about his father that Junsu had admired and made him feel respectful towards him was his passion for business and his bravery in investing. Junsu often thought he may surpass his father easily but ever since he took over the job handed by his dad, only then he realized to run a business well it’s not as easy as he thought. Due to the strong objection from the board of director, Mr. Kim left with no choice but to agree in attending each and every important meeting. Apart from that, every decision making has to be given approval by him and he could only pray for his son to gain the board of director believe. It takes Junsu about a year to convince them by producing magnificent result. At the end of year 2009, he was acknowledged by the board of director, hence, given authority in taking charge of Lotte without Mr. Kim assistance.

 

In a second of life, Junsu would regret for not being able to spend much time with his wife, Riin. When they first got married, his responsibility was only involved with Lotte Hotel and he had all the time in the world but he rarely goes home right after work but spend his time flirty women. For almost a week Riin would not see him and it became a record when he returns home half a month later. Now that he had stepped up to the position of CEO of Lotte Group, he barely gets to free an hour from his tight schedule to accompany his beloved. Three days out of his five working days, he would be back in home late at night only to see his wife asleep soundly and he could only lay a peck on her cheek. And it made his life became miserable as his mortal rival has yet to stop bothering him. Perhaps Siwon has never thought of getting rid of Junsu as he nonstop giving new challenges and attack to his old classmate. Earlier this week, he got to know that one of the sales managers had been keeping in close contact with Choi Siwon and just a minute before lunch, Junsu received his resignation letter.

 

“Woah…it surprised me to see you back earlier than you usual,” Riin mocked as she placed the book on the side table by the bed before strolled towards the weary man. “I’d prepared a glass of honey drink for you, want it now?” she took hold of the blazer he’d just removed as he leaned in and kissed on her lips.

 

He fell on their bed freely before heaving a long exhausting sigh, “Just stay by my side and that’s more than enough,” he grabbed hold on her wrist, gently pulled her laid down beside him.

 

Riin smiled as she kept her stare on the side view of her husband, “You must be really tired.” Tapping on his shoulder lightly, she said “Go take your shower and get into sleep. After all tomorrow is a day off, you can sleep for as long as you want.”

 

Snaking his arm to her slender waist, he pulled her down once again only to see her on top of him; lips close to his. A mischievous smile crept on his face, “Works don’t allow us to make babies at all, isn’t it?”

 

“Yah…” she hit on his chest, slightly. He tightened his arms around her waist as she tried getting rid of him more. They were so close that Junsu easily gets to steal a peck on her lips which it turned passionate as he noticed she’s not refusing.

 

“Stop it; my arms aren’t strong as yours. I’ll get you the drink while you take your shower, then sleep” she commanded.

 

“Fine…” he reluctantly released his hands to see Riin stepping out from the room. A minute later when she returned with the glass of honey drink, before she could step her foot into the room she could hear snoring sound and Junsu had fallen asleep, soundly. Caressing on the delicate face of her lover, a wide smile plastered on her face as she gazed closely at his sleeping face. “Waking you up now, it’s a little cruel. There’ no option then but to let you sleep without bathing.” She planted a kiss on his forehead before turning off the lights.

 

-

 

“What are you doing?” Junsu rubbed his eyes as he looked down to Riin who sat on the floor busying with the winter jackets from the bed.

 

Looking up to him, she smiled “You’re awake? You really did sleep for how long you wanted. It’s 2pm already and I guess you don’t need any breakfast.”

 

He chuckled as he walked up to the pile of winter attire placed on the laminated wood floor. “What are you doing?” he repeated his question.

 

“Spring is slipping in,” she folded the huge jacket as though it was pumped, “We don’t really need such thick jackets…”

 

Resting his chin on her shoulder, he lazily whispered to her ear, “Chagiya…I want morning kiss…”

 

Riin frowned as it was the first time hearing him calling her with such sweet name; she shrugged her heavy shoulder a little. “You better stop those breathing by my ear now or I’ll really get angry” she reprimanded.

 

Moving forward, he ignored her warning as he encircled his arms around her waist; pulling her close to him. “Morning kiss…” he pouted.

 

Trying her best in coming out from his strong pair of arm, she said “It’s not any early and you’re asking for morning kiss. What’s the time now, Kim Junsu? Stop acting like a kid.” she frowned and feigned to be angry.

 

“Come on, that’s what Yoona always give Yoochun every morning and I’m envious with him,” he pleaded with his natural cute pouting lips.

 

“Fine,” she placed both her arms around his neck whilst closing in the gap with her eyes squinted; looking flirtatious. “At least go wash up first. You can’t be expecting me to kiss that smelly mouth of yours…” she sounded seducing.

 

Pinching on her nose, softly, a naughty smile filled his face. “Will be back in a short while, wait.”

 

Riin tittered as she saw him entered the bathroom obediently. “That’s how you always die in my hand, Kim Junsu.”

 

“Have you heard from those two, how is their Yoorim doing?” Junsu asked as bubbles coming flying all over the sink.

 

“Doing really fine,” Riin answered whilst continuing on the work she had stopped awhile ago. “They might be coming over tonight to leave Inhwan a birthday present.”

 

Pressing down on the faucet, he wiped his face with the towel. “Really, he must be really happy to see the baby. I really envy them,” he exited the bathroom making his way towards his wife who seated on the bed with the bags of jacket by her legs. “Let’s get started from here then, my morning kiss.” He leaned forward.

 

She tried not to laugh, “You really believe in me, huh…don’t be too naïve, Kim Junsu” she stood up and walked away towards the bathroom.

 

“Ahhh…” a sudden scream from Junsu frightened Riin as she very fast ran out from the bathroom to check on him. “Why is there a thumbnail here…” he jumped around with one leg. Riin was worried death as she looked at him from head to toe. Before she could squat before him checking on his foot, a pair of huge palms cupped her face; drawing her into a passionate kiss. Almost instantly her legs became weak and with his dominating body, they fell on the bed with Junsu on top of her; he placed his arms by her head to avoid having her bear with his weight.

 

Pulling away, it was as if the oxygen surround them reducing. Although it wasn’t the first time Junsu had kissed her all of sudden but yet, she can’t help but to feel embarrassed to feel her lover constantly staring into her eyes. They were breathing heavily and when she felt him snaking his arm into her shirt, her held on her shoulder tightened.

 

“No Junsu, not now,” she murmured.

 

“Promise, it won’t take a longtime,” he pressed on her lips again but halted when someone knocked on the door in a wrong timing. He turned his head back, “Who would it be…”

 

“Who else…” she chuckled as he fell back on the bed frustratingly, both hands opened forth.

 

“Tell him if he ever wants a sister or brother, he should stop bothering us,” Junsu rolled his eyes. Riin tittered as she opened the door to see the little cute boy stood at the doorway, “Yes Kim Inhwan…”

 

“Where’s my present?” he stretched forward both his hands. “Your birthday is tomorrow, Inhwan…” Junsu reminded him.

 

Crawling into the bed as Junsu welcomed him into his embrace, got onto his stomach as though riding a horse, “Papi…but Uncle Yoochun and Auntie Yoona gave me already. Do I need to wait for longer for yours and mami’s?”

 

“Those two are really spoiling you!” Junsu laid the little boy on bed whilst tickling him.

 

-

 

“Are you going out?” Junsu looked up to see Riin donned in a casual wear from the couch he’s sleeping on while watching the variety show.

 

Nodding her head yes, Riin held on his hand “No worries, I’ll be home by eight and Nicole will prepare everything. Just have an eye on them from time to time, that’s all you need to do but don’t get into their work.”

 

“Hankyung called you out for lunch?” he guessed and he was right. “Yeah, but it’s rather strange that he texted me instead calling. Perhaps there’s something got to do with his wedding preparation.”

 

Sitting upright from his sleeping position, he pecked on her cheek. “Well, as long you made it before eight, everything is fine then. Appa and Omma are celebrating with Inhwan now and he had specially asked only both of us to ‘celebrate’ with him this year,” he reminded Riin again, “being late will crush his heart…”

 

“Alright…I won’t be back late, promise,” she pressed her lips on his. “I shall make my move now, see you later.”

 

He nodded as she get into the car and after seeing her drove off from the driveway, Junsu made his way up to the flight of stairs. Walking about in the room, the vibrating of his cell phone averted his attention.

 

“Hey Junsu…” he remembered the familiar sound of the opposite line speaker, “Oh hey...such a coincidence, I thought of calling you awhile ago…”

 

“Really…there’s something I need to return back to you,” Heebon said as she pulled the masking tape. Junsu smiled, “Same here so shall we meet up?” she was silent for a short while, “but I’ll be free after 6 will it be fine for you?”

 

“It won’t take long so there’s not much problem, I guess,” he placed his hands on the boxes of presents Heebon used to gave him.

 

-

 

“Yes, how can I help you?” the waiter greeted Riin upon seeing her entered the restaurant. Just when she was about to say her brother’s name, she noticed a familiar figure waving his hand for her attention. She was in complete daze to see him, “Yeah…I think I found him.” Riin pointed over to the table at the very corner of the Italian restaurant.

 

“You mean Mr. Choi…” the waiter nodded and ushered her to the table. Pulling out a chair courteously for Riin, “Have a look at the menu…” she nodded her head before turning over to Siwon.

 

“Are you going to just stare at me throughout the lunch?” he kinked his brow whilst pouring a glass of wine for the beauty before him.

 

“How come, you’d used oppa’s phone to send me message?” she was curious. Ever since day one meeting Siwon, he was full of surprise. There’s not a time he had not given her any surprise on their dates.

 

Siwon smiled “Ran out of battery. What do you want, my treat.”

 

Looking around restaurant and there’re only two tables and both of them were couples who romantically having their lunch with hands holding across the table. The candles placed in the middle of the table somewhat made the atmosphere around them awkward. Without thinking twice, she blew off the candle.

 

“They are giving you great annoy, aren’t they?” he rested his arms on the chair’s armrest. Leaning forward as he gazed into her eyes intently, he said “But even without them, your eyes are still seemed luminous, do you know.” His remark almost choked her as she was taking a sip of plain water. Looking away, he said “Don’t you want to excuse to the washroom, you’re in a mess.”

 

Placing the glass of water back on the table, she got up and excused to the washroom. A snap of fingers, Siwon asked for the glass of water to be refilled. Putting a tablet of pill in the glass swiftly, a victorious smile gleamed on his face under the dim lights of the restaurant. Coming back from the washroom, Riin seated down before Siwon.

 

“Do you have something to tell me? I shall be home by six.” Riin avoided having any eye contact with the man before her.

 

Stretching out his hand over to Riin’s hand, he said “Must there be a reason for me to ask you for lunch?” almost immediately; she withdrew her hand and took the glass of water before gulping it down. He can’t help but to smirk seeing his plan succeeding.

 

-

 

Heebon ran towards the door as the bell rang to see Junsu stood before her with two foldable boxes in his arms. “Those must be really heavy. Find an empty space and leave it there.”

 

“Woah, this apartment of yours looked like a war had just taken place here,” he teased.

 

Shrugging her shoulders, she walked into the kitchen and came out with a paper made glass of water. “You have no idea how long it took me to pack all these things. I can’t imagine I have this much of useless things.”

 

Holding on the small glass of water, he frowned “Park Heebon, you’re way richer than this.”

 

“Last night I realized I’d kept all the bowls and cups in one of those boxes,” she pouted, “So just bear with it, okay.”

 

“You’ll be leaving this Friday,” he asked.

 

“Yup…” she walked around the living room in searching of something, “if it’s not omma she wanted to stay for another week, I would’ve been in Paris now enjoying the night scenery of the Eiffel Tower by now.”

 

Arched a brow, he was rather surprised to know her plan of visiting Paris. “You planned travel to France or the world?”

 

“Both I guess,” she carried a huge box and placed it on the messy coffee table. “Should take a long break but of course I’ll be staying a week in Switzerland before continue with the next item in my agenda.”

 

He shook his head, “There’re really many people I begin to envy now.”

 

Heebon chuckled, “Here…many of it is unused so make good use of it and donate it to the orphanage house,” she held on her hips and as her attention averted to the floor, she raised her voice “Yah Kim Junsu…how do you drink and look at how wet is my floor.”

 

Looking down on the spot she pointed, he retorted “Who is that to blame when you gave me a paper glass of water. My pants it’s wet…” he took out his phone and sets of keys on the coffee table. “Can the bathroom be use?” she nodded her head.

 

-

 

“Miss Victoria,” one of Siwon’s assistant bowed. “Where’s Hankyung?” she asked.

 

“Mr. Jang is on his way back to the hotel,” he answered as she nodded. Just when she whirled round, she saw two familiar figures walking into the room. “Siwon?” Victoria called out, she was curious to know who the woman was in the arms of the man before him. “Who is that, your girlfriend?”

 

“There’s not a need for me to report my every move to you, do I?” he sounded harsh as he entered his suite without having a look at his ex lover.

 

She could hardly see her face as Siwon’s body had blocked her. Still thinking hard, she could tell that the figure was familiar, “Riin…it must be her.” she ran up to the door and when she was about to pound her arm on the wooden door, his assistant stopped her.

 

“Miss Victoria, stop whatever you’re about to do,” he held on her wrist firmly. “Release my hand,” she said, sternly. “I said let go,” she raised her voice.

 

Meanwhile, as Siwon stepped into the suite, he placed the unconscious Riin on the bed. Noticing the sweat on her forehead, he removed her thin jacket. Within five minutes, he could see her moved a little and her eyes fluttered open. “Where am I?” she held on her forehead as the effect of the drug was still affecting her, the surrounding was as if spinning around.

 

Sitting closely by her side on the bed, he ran his hand on her bare arm sending her goose bumps. “What are you doing,” Riin moved away from Siwon but he kept closing in their gap. “What do you think, between a man and a woman in a room, is there anything else we can do other than that?” she was stunned upon hearing that and before he could take another step closer, a sudden huge sound of bang was heard; halting him from nearing her.

 

Pulling out his drawer, he took a handcuff out as he locked her wrist to the bed. “Let me go Siwon, are you insane!” she shrieked.

 

“Shut up,” he held on her face, tightly.

 

“Miss Victoria, stop it. You’ve seen it wrongly, the woman Master Siwon carrying wasn’t Mrs. Kim,” the man in black suit tried to convince Victoria.

 

“Are you trying to create chaos in my place,” Siwon came out and suddenly pushed Victoria to the wall, cornering her without giving her any space to escape. “Don’t get on my way, Victoria!” he turned to his assistant and security guards, “Lock her in Hankyung’s room and watch her out.”

 

“Yes,”

 

Returning back into the room, Riin quivered upon seeing the man that she used to be her close friend, someone she could rely on. She shook her head in scare “Oppa, why are you doing this. What do you want?”

 

Holding on her shoulder, he roughly pulled her before pressing his lips onto hers forcefully. She tried her best in pushing him off with her free hand but the pain coming from her wrist was too overwhelming that she could not do much as she gave in.

 

“Of all the people why must it be him, why must you married to Kim Junsu?” he held on her chin pulling her forward. “Tell me, what’s that in him that made you fall head over heel. What’s so great in him? Do you know that bastard still having an affair with Park Heebon?”

 

“Stop it.” She raised her free hand and slapped on his face leaving marks on his flawless face. “At the very least, he wouldn’t do what you’re doing now to anyone. Is this how you love someone?”

 

“Don’t be too naïve,” he hissed. “Do you know what’s the reason behind why didn’t he turned up that day at the orchestra hall? I’d conspired with Park Heebon, she’s helping me in making Kim Junsu leave you, silly girl.” He unlocked the handcuffs and almost instantly, Riin got off from the bed and ran towards the exit.

 

“Go ahead. I’ll see if you get to escaped that easily,” he sauntered towards her direction. Wrapping both his arms around her waist, he sniffed her neck causing Riin shifted in his embrace. “Call him,” he handed Riin his phone. “Believe me, he’s with Heebon. He wouldn’t leave his first love for someone like you. In this world, I’m the only one who truly loves you.”

 

She took hold on the phone and spat, “Impossible!”

 

Snatching the phone from her hold, he threw it against the wall as he pushed her down on the bed. “Jang Riin, I’d fell in love with you since the first day meeting you. Can’t you feel it? Why must it be him?”
 

Tears were b at the corner of her eyes, threatening to fall. Those tears had once softened his heart, causing him fall over and over again fall her but at this very minute, it don’t seems to have any effect to him. The tears that running down her face freely are no longer gives Siwon the same meaning. ing her shirt brutally, he pressed her lips on hers.

 

“STOP!!!” Riin had shouted time and again, “Please don’t do this…if you love me…stop it…” she cried and tried pushing him but because of the drug, her hands were weak. “Don’t do this!” she hit against his chest.

 

Siwon was regardless of her feelings as he moved down to her neck, “I wouldn’t do this if you’ve not love a man named Kim Junsu.”

 

She panicked as he heard the coldness in his tone of voice. Every touch of his on her made her shudder in fear and no matter how hard she tried in setting herself free from his firm and unyielding grasp but to no avail. It seemed as time passed, she was giving in, she could no longer fight against the cruel him; unconscious.

 

“Stop it already,” she cried miserably as she held on his shoulders. Feeling bothered by her pair of arms, he grabbed hold on her wrist, locking them above her head as he carelessly ripped off the remaining buttons of her shirt and threw it down on floor.

 

“If I can’t get you, no one can; not even KIM JUNSU!!!”

 

-

 

‘Bang’

 

“Oh my phone,” Junsu crouched as he picked up his touch screen phone only to see a faint line on the screen; between him and Riin.

 

Heebon looked down at the picture of the couple, “Where did you guys took this picture, the background is awesome.”

 

He grinned, “This is the Christmas tree she had forced me to decorate with her.”

 

She tittered upon hearing that, “I wish you two all the best and here,” she handed him a present, “for Inhwan. I might have forgotten a lot of things, but definitely not his birthday. Wish him on my behalf, okay.”

 

“No problem…”

 

-

 

Looking up at the clock, it was close to nine but she was still not back in home yet. The disappointed Inhwan had fallen asleep while waiting for his beloved mami. Junsu had called her and Hankyung’s phone several times but there was no respond. All he could do was waiting for a little longer.

 

-

 

“What’s with that Junsu to spam my phone with voicemail,” Hankyung stepped out from the elevator only to see guards stood by the threshold of her suite. His face darkened completely, “All of you, why standing here?”

 

“Hankyung…” he could hear Victoria’s raspy voice as she pounded on the door. 

 

“Is she in there?” Hankyung attempted to reach his hand for the doorknob but the two men in black stood in his approaching way. “Don’t get on my way or you’ll definitely be unemployed for the rest of your life!” he reprimanded.

 

As he opened the door, Victoria wrapped her arms around his neck. “Hankyung, where have you been? Go save Riin. Siwon had kidnapped Riin and grounded her in his suite.”

 

“What?” he was astonished with what Victoria had spilled out. “Don’t stand here dumbfounded, go save her.”

 

Immediately, the two ran over to Siwon’s suite and right at that time, the door opened and revealed a fragile girl walking out from the room. Victoria’s hand flew up to her lips as she saw the torn shirt Riin had and the dark purple bruises all over her arms. They stood on the same spot, stupefied for a moment. It was as if his leg had rooted on the carpeted floor as he could hardly accept the state his beloved sister in.

 

“Riin…” he held on both her shoulders, shaking her a little “Tell me, what he did to you. What did Choi Siwon had done?” he raised his voice as he was about to make his way towards his so called best friend’s room. “CHOI SIWON!!!”

 

“NO!!!” the frail woman screamed as she squatted down on floor; on a verge of breaking down. “Please don’t mention his name ever again. Leave this place, bring me away from this place,” tears were running down her face uncontrollably. Removing his jacket, he draped it on her weakening shoulders “Oppa will bring you home. You’re fine now.”

 

The moment Riin hopped into Hankyung’s car, she buried her face in her crouched legs. The older woman beside her tried her best in coaxing her as she pulled Riin into her warm embrace whilst petting on her tangled hair. But it don’t seems to help a little in stopping her tears.

 

-

 

Opening the door, they accompanied Riin back home and upon stepping into the living room. Suddenly, Junsu came running out from the kitchen with his usual cheerful voice. “Riin, you’re back…” his smile faded instantly upon seeing the bruised Riin, the cake in his hand fell on floor. “What had happened?” he walked up to her but she stepped back, “Don’t come any closer,” a drop of tears escaped her eye.

 

He ignored her and closed in their gap as he reached out his hand for the frail figure, “Tell me, what happened?” his voice was quivering in great fear.

 

“I SAY DON’T COME CLOSE TO ME!!!” she shouted before running up back into the room; Victoria went after her.

 

Junsu was about to follow her footsteps before Hankyung grabbed hold on his arm. “Listen to me…something had happened and it would takes a long time or probably time it’s not a matter at all.” His hold on the younger man’s arm tightened as tears entered his eyes, “The wound within her, it may not be healed easily.”

 

“Riin, you got to calm down,” she ran her hand up and down on Riin’s back. Throwing her arms around Victoria’s neck, she had cried again. “Victoria…what should I do now…”

 

She turned around as a knock on the door was heard; Riin shook her head to her future sister in law. “I don’t want to see him, don’t let him in.” she sauntered into the bathroom. It pained her heart as she watched the state Riin trapped in. Stepping out from the room before closing the door behind her, she looked up to Junsu “She’s taking a shower…emotion is not stable.”

 

Junsu nodded his head and turned the doorknob as he entered their room. He understand very well that Riin may not be able or ready to face him now but all he wanted was to squeeze her in his embrace, to make sure she’s alright, to give him any sort of protection; so that she could feel secured. After fifty minutes, Junsu began to doubt as he worried about Riin’s condition. Unlocking the bathroom door with the spare key, he stormed into the bathroom to see Riin knelt under the shower while the water nonstop running down her bare body. Grabbing hold on the towels, he pulled Riin out from the bathtub and wrapped her with all the towels he has. It was only then he realized, she had not adjust the water temperature and it was why her body was cold and pale as though there’s no blood left in her body. He seated her on the stool by the bathtub. Taking a look clearer ever since she came back, it was this very minute that he noticed the red marks on her neck down to the pale collarbone.

 

Realizing the stare he had on her as she looked up, she pushed against his chest, forcefully. “Go away. Leave me alone I don’t need you.”

 

Rubbing on both her icy hands, he sobbed “Don’t scare me anymore, you would die if I didn’t come in.” pulling her into his strong arms, she could feel warmth which she feared of losing. “Please, promise me that you’ll never do such thing again and don’t even think about suicide. I need you in my life and if you’re to leave me, I don’t know what I should do to live without you.”

 

“But…” her lips were quivering, aftermath of the long time being splashed by the cold water. It wasn’t completely spring yet and the water was cold as ice. “Siwon…he had…”

 

“Stop…no matter what happens, nothing would change my love for you,” he tightened his arms around her. “Don’t you remember we had promised to always have faith with one another,” he grabbed hold on her shivering hands. His heart was wrenching in pain as though a million of knives stabbing on it, mercilessly.

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

100104