Chapter 29

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 29~

 

^-^ Recap ^-^

 

“Just what’s with him?”

 

“I’d decided to abort the baby,” tears welling in her eyes and upon seeing Yoochun’s shocked face, Riin said “our marriage, the reason behind we’re not divorced up till now is, we’d a pact which will ends in another 2 weeks time.”

 

“What do you mean?” Yoochun was rather surprised to hear what she’d just said.

 

“I have no one else to help me,” Riin held on his hand, “You just need to lend me your signature and everything will be fine, the baby shouldn’t be coming to this world.”

 

“I’m not doing this.”

 

“Yoochun…”

 

^-^ Recap ends ^-^

 

“Yoochun…” Riin’s frail hands landed on his wrist, pleadingly. “Other than you, no one else could help me so please do me this one last favor. I know it’s unfair for the baby but what’s the use of coming to this world when I can’t even give this baby a complete family.” tears welling in her eyes, threatening to fall.

 

Gently withdrawing his arm from Riin’s firm hold, he was overwhelmed by the sudden astonishment she had given him. Turning around from her, he said barely above a whisper “Give me some time to take in what you’d just said and the veracity of the marriage behind you two.”

 

-

 

Without realizing and noticing, time had passed by each and every one very quickly. During this time, from a mortal rival; Siwon had became Junsu’s mortal enemy. It was as if an inevitable war between the two business geniuses. Everything had became messier the moment Siwon challenged Junsu with the pictures of him with Riin and it was as though the point that marks the beginning of the battle between them. Junsu is someone who will easily overwhelm by his own temper and it was this that gave room Siwon to slips in. Despite that, Siwon can hardly do anything as Junsu is a stronger opponent and a more powerful businessman in the field.

 

“Mr. Choi,” one of Siwon’s assistant stormed into his office after a knock on the door, seeming troubled. “What’s with you, I’ve not yet even allow you to enter my office and you just stormed in here. You better give me a good explanation.” He turned around and seated on his comfy swivel chair before facing the young man who stood opposite him, plagued with troubles.

 

“Mr. Choi, it’s not the time to question me, urgent matter” his voice was trembling and it was then Siwon noticed the nervousness of his assistant. “Before this, Mr. Choi had settled the deal with E&G for the D20 tiles. However, this morning Bill had called us that the order are cancelled and will not have any business transaction with us in future.”

 

“What?” Siwon stood up, fume in anger. “What do you mean by that, what had happened?”

 

“I don’t know either,” his young assistant stuttered as he was threatened by Siwon’s fierce and solemn face of expression. “These tiles are important for our upcoming development. If anything happens now, it may delay the development and we might be sued by them.”

 

“I’ll settle this, move on with your current task on hand,” he sent him off before calling Bill the salesperson who had the agreement with him. “Bill, I’m Choi Siwon. What happen to our D20 tiles? You do know the consequences we’ll be facing upon losing these tiles! We agreed to sign the contract this afternoon, what the heck happen there? Give me an appropriate explanation!” Siwon was infuriated by the dead silence from the opposite speaker. “Answer me!” he raised his voice.

 

“Mr. Choi, cool down and listen to me,” the opposite speaker tried to be calmed despite being shouted when it’s not his fault at the very first place.

 

“I’m listening,”

 

“I’m really sorry, that’s the only thing can be said at this moment,” Bill apologized. “I know very well what impact may storm your company if you lose these tiles. But our biggest client had personally called my boss and that’s the reason this decision had been made.”

 

“Biggest client, who can that be?”

 

“Kim Junsu of Lotte Group,” Siwon knew it would be him but he wanted to confirm it, his fist clenched tightly. He was overwhelmed by the great resentment filled in him. “A representative from Lotte called us this morning and we did explain to them about the verbal agreement we had and that we’ll be signing the contract this afternoon. Within an hour, Mr. Kim had called my boss directly and the fantastic offer he gave my boss, impossible he’ll turn down Mr. Kim. They had bought all the D20 tiles in stock and…”

 

Not bother to let him go further on with the never ending excuses, Siwon slammed both his hand on his deck; eyes fume in anger. He was so outraged that he could hardly get to make a decision. “Kim Junsu,” he said with gritted teeth whilst sweeping the pile of document files arranged neatly on the desk by his secretary. “I’ll definitely repay you this, two times! You better be prepared.”

 

“Come in,” Siwon calmed down and allowed the person behind the door to enter, it was his assistant. “What’s the matter?’

 

Bowing his head politely, he placed the document file before Siwon. “Mr. Choi, so what’s your next move? We can’t afford losing these tiles and there’s no other company in Korea who still have that much of stuck we required. E&G promised to supply us that amount of stock once the tiles are produced by end of this month, but it will delayed the development progress.”

 

“I have my way,” Siwon grinned wickedly. “Never let Hankyung know about this. Settle this without letting him know one single detail akin this development. We’ll get support from Mr. Seo in handling this development instead Mr. Cha.”

 

He was rather confused upon hearing Siwon’s instruction but slowly comprehend with what his next move is. “Understood, I’ll deal with this carefully.”

 

“Good. Keep me update with the progress, continue with your work.” He smirked, “Kim Junsu, do you think by doing that you could put me in trouble? Never, I won’t lose so easily.” He stood up from his seat and looked out from the huge window glass to see the busy street of Seoul. “Whether it is in studies, business or woman, I’ll not let you win me and at the end of the day, I’ll definitely be the winner.”

 

-

 

“HACHOO~” Junsu covered his mouth, embarrassed with his sudden sneeze amidst the ongoing meeting in his office. Eunhyuk, Yoochun and Jaejoong chuckled trying hard not to burst out with laughter. Junsu frowned, “laugh all you want. It’s not a sin to sneeze after all.”

 

“Come on,” Jaejoong grinned. “We didn’t even say anything and it’s you who’re being sensitive there.” He shook his head.

 

Eunhyuk cleared his throat “Buddy, caught a cold, didn’t you?”

 

“Maybe he didn’t get any good sleep because of certain problems related to Riin,” Yoochun crossed his leg and changed his position. “If I was put in your shoes, I’ll be troubled as well.”

 

Both Eunhyuk and Jaejoong looked at each other not knowing what Yoochun meant by what he just said. Junsu stared at him vacantly before turning to both his friend and brother, uncomprehending the meaning behind Yoochun’s words.

 

“Looks like we’re done already,” he got up from his seat opposite Junsu. “Nothing else to discuss about, I’ll leave now.”

 

“Okay…” before Junsu could finish his sentence, Yoochun had walked out from his office. Eunhyuk and Jaejoong turned looking at Junsu, “What?” he widened his eyes looking at the two men seated before him. “I’ve done nothing, really…” he said innocently.

 

“Something must have happened,” Eunhyuk eyed suspiciously at Junsu as he leaned his back against the chair.

 

Jaejoong agreed as he nodded his head, “Yoochun will not sneered you in that way if nothing has happened, he’s not that kind of a person. Hyung, you must have done something.”

 

“Oh god, no I didn’t…” he placed his pen on the desk, “this is driving me crazy!”

 

“I’ll make my move first,” Jaejoong exited his office. Seeing Jaejoong had stepped out, Eunhyuk turned serious as he turned to face Junsu. “Mr. Kim, what had you done this time around?”

 

“Honestly, I’d done nothing Lee Eunhyuk!”

 

Shaking his head no, he continued “Not about Yoochun, but D20 tiles. Sounds familiar, isn’t it? Spit it out, buddy.” Junsu sighed and once again he had told his deepest feelings and dilemma troubling him. “Never has this come to my mind that you will make this move. All angry and jealous over a picture, it’s not like you. The Kim Junsu I knew, he wouldn’t mess up with other people simply because of someone or something.”

 

“He had been my mortal rival back in university,” he stood up and heaved a sigh as he recalled the past, how hard he’d strive to win a person named, Choi Siwon. “Now he’s back again intruding my peaceful life. I can tell that, he’s having some sort of plan, something that involves me.”

 

“Maybe you’re too mindful about him and that caused you have that sort of hallucination,” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“I’m not hallucinating, you idiot!” he knocked on his friend’s forehead.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled, “But something is vivid,” Junsu turned to him a brow arched questioningly. “You’re jealous.”

 

“I suppose,” he admitted, faintly.

 

-

 

“Yoochun you’re not going to that, aren’t you,” Yoona’s eyes were welled with tears after hearing the cruel decision Riin had made. “You can’t be doing it. Don’t do it or Riin will regret for her whole lifetime,” she held on her 5 months big tummy whilst shaking her head, disbelieving what she’d just heard.

 

Trying his best to calm his fiancée, he rubbed against her hand, gently. “I don’t know if I can really do it. But aside of me, I felt that the baby will not have a better tomorrow even if he/she is brought to this world.” Pulling her into his arms, she could hear his heartbeats were unusual. “Yoona, we are different as Yoohwan will be bringing up in a healthy and happy family but Riin is in another case. The baby may not have a father, living in an incomplete family.”

 

Turning to Yoochun and looked at him over her shoulder, Yoona finds it difficult to decipher his expression. Not understanding what he meant, she was perplexed. Heaving a deep and heavy breath, Yoochun continued “A week after their honeymoon, both Riin and Junsu had made a pact with uncle and that pact will be coming to an end this week.”

 

Yoona held her hand up to her lips; she was quivering upon knowing the truth. “Riin…between them, you mean there’s no love between them? Impossible…”

 

“I believe that Junsu do love Riin,” Yoochun said, firmly. “Despite that, two years ago before Riin came into the scene, no one could imagine how deep his love is for Heebon.”

 

-

 

In the midst of rinsing the vegetables for dinner in the kitchen, Riin’s phone rung and almost immediately she halted and dried her hand before answering the call. To her surprise, it was Yoochun. His voice was low “Hey, do you have time?”

 

Riin looked down at her watch; it was still early before Junsu will come home for dinner. “Yeah, let’s meet at Ti Amo Café. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes time.”

 

“Young lady master, where are you going?” Nicole asked as she picked up the knee length jacket and helped Riin wears on.

 

Grabbing hold on her car key, she said “I’ll be out for a short while. Help me to settle the dinner and I promise to be back before Junsu, no worries.” As she descending the staircase, she saw Inhwan running towards her direction with a bear in arms.

 

“Mami…” he opened forth his arms wanting to be in her warm embrace and as she naturally picked up Inhwan, his eyes were full of anticipation. “Mami, don’t go…accompany me.”

 

“But there’s something urgent mami need to settle first,” Riin smiled as she softly pinched on the little kid’s nose.

 

“Mami you’re going back to office again?” Inhwan gazed at the file in Riin’s held, sadly.

 

Riin bits her lips “Mami promise will be back and have dinner with you okay, sounds good?”

Inhwan pouted his lips pretending to be dissatisfied with her decision. “Mami leave after I dozed off to a nap, does that sound better?”

 

“Fine…” a smile creeping in her face. Nicole too smiled upon seeing Riin once again dies in Inhwan’s trick. Back then, she had witnessed how Inhwan had strongly goes against each and every words and orders of Riin. Day by day, she could see their relationship gotten better and they were like mother and son. She thought Riin is going to spoil him with her special ways but that little kid was like her own son; a little doting won’t hurt.

 

- Ti Amo Café-

 

Yoochun raised his hand as he saw Riin at the entrance, “Here…”

 

Walking up to him, she took a seat opposite Yoochun before placing the file at the side of the table. It somehow drew Yoochun’s attention to it. “What’s that?” he asked before sipping his cup of coffee.

 

Ignoring his question, she queried “So what’s your answer, have you made a decision yet?”

 

“Jang Riin,” he looked into her eyes with his usual solemn and serious stare, “Don’t you think there’s a need for you to think over it thoroughly? This isn’t a decision that concerned you but Junsu as well. Have you ever talked to him about this? Riin I really hope you can think twice about this.”

 

Looking down to her hands which were squeezing each other in struggles, she tried to stay calm. “There’s nothing much to think about. Our pact will be ending by this week and that’s something no one can deny that Junsu will return to Heebon’s side.” Her serenity soon giving up at the mention of Junsu and Heebon; her voice was trembling, lips quivering. “Time is passing by swiftly, the baby is growing.” She held on her small belly, tears threatening to fall.

 

“Fine,” Yoochun closed his eyes. “If that’s the best for both of you, I guess I should do it.”

 

Riin handed the file to him, “you just need to drop your signature there.”

 

Not bothering the content of the file, he asked “So the appointment is on tomorrow early noon, you knew I would help you, aren’t you?”

 

She bowed her head avoid having any eye contact with Yoochun. From her body language, he could see the discomfort in her and he knows nothing should be said anymore at this point of time as it’s futile, pointless. He had gone through the reasons she had stated before signing on the empty spot of the hospital document. “No matter what, Junsu is your husband, do I have the right?”

 

Nodding her head, she assured “Dr. Kwon is a close friend of mine. She’ll deal with it and it’s not like I’d faked my health report.”

 

“Jang Riin, you’d not answer my question yet,” he said then to received a perplexed expression from her. He rested both his arms on the table and stared at Riin, “how sure are you that I’ll help you this time round.”

 

Riin frowned while her eyes looking around, pretending to be thinking hard for an answer. “Park Yoochun, before this part of yours was owned by Yoona,” she pointed at his chest “I was once the owner of it.” She beamed; hoping that it would make him feels better.

 

“Silly girl,” he forced out a smile, “stay strong, my friend…”

 

“Hwaiting…” she cheered. Deep inside, her heart was clenching in pain. No one could understand her feelings; no one would know how terrible her feeling is to kill her own baby.

 

-

 

“Mami is back…” Inhwan ran out from Junsu’s arms as they paused their V tennis game.

 

“Inhwan,” Riin picked him up, weakly. Junsu could see that she was tired, abruptly, he brought Inhwan into his arms, “Mami is tired, we should have dinner now and you’ll go sleep for you still have school tomorrow.”

 

After dinner, Riin was storytelling Inhwan and until he dozed off to sleep, she exited his room. Stepping into her room, she was surprised as a pair of hand wrapped around her waist all of the sudden, it was Junsu. He rested his chin on her shoulder, “My wife, are you avoiding me again? You should have wait for me this morning, you know.” He said merely above a whisper. “Do you need me to break the ice again?” he turned her around to face him directly; he wanted to see her reaction.

 

“I’m not avoiding you,” he loosened his arms and gently held onto it, feeling the warmness coming from his firm arm. “Heard from Yuri, tonight there will be meteor. Let’s go watch it…” she pulled him along to the highest floor of their four-storey mansion.

 

Sitting on the floor whilst leaning against the couch, Junsu had his arms around Riin having her resting her back against his chest. “Positive about the meteor rumors, we might wait for the whole night for nothing.”

 

“You’ll never know,” she smiled, faintly.

 

Junsu sighed, “I don’t see any meteor rain but only stars all over the dark sky…”

 

Holding on both his arms, she tenderly placed them on her stomach. “Junsu, I’m sorry…” she looked up to him.

 

He chuckled, “Why are you apologizing?” and when he was about to go on, he saw something bright ran passed. “Shooting star…”

 

“The rumors were true…”

 

He tightened his arms around her waist and not knowing why, but he could feel something different. A very strange feeling he has never experienced before, something very close yet so far that it is so out of reach. With the feeling grows stronger, Riin could feels his arms became firmer. Unconsciously, a drip of tear had exited her fawn eyes.

 

-

 

“I’ll be waiting at the outside of the operation theatre,” Yoochun tapped on the hand that held firmly on his. He could feel that Riin somehow is afraid, “No worries, it will end fast.”

 

Riin nodded her head as the nurses pushed the patient bed into the operation theatre. As she was moved to the operation bed, she begins to feel dizzy due to the effect of the anesthetic. Boa the doctor which will perform the abortion operation walked up to Riin, she held on her hand hoping that she would change her mind. “It’s not too late to step out from this room; I can handle all the consequences.”

 

“Boa,” she grasped on her hand, “Get started and end it fast…”

 

“Before that, I think you should meet this person first,” Boa said.

 

-

 

During tea break, Junsu had sneaked out from the office to have some fresh air. He looked out to the white beach with the soothing sound of waves; his mind was plagued with questions about what he ought to do at the end of the week. Junsu knows very well that it’s time to make a decision and right from the start, he thought it would be easy as he always knew his heart is with Heebon. But at this very moment, he realized not only that he is mindful of what decision should be made but his mind was filled with the happy days and memorable pictures of Riin with him. Looking out to the pair of kids happily building up the sand castle, once again Riin appeared before him.

 

“I really do love you,” he said, only for himself to hear. As the chattering of both the kids getting louder, Junsu recalled what Riin had told him a week ago; about her pregnancy. “Maybe we’re destined to be together…” he got into his car and sped down towards the mansion direction. “Where’s Riin?” he asked Nicole.

 

“She’ll not be back tonight; young lady master had informed that she’ll be staying at her parents’ house,”

 

Stepping into the room, he walked around the room reminiscing the sweet moments he had shared with Riin. As he walked past the bed, something had averted his attention. Picking up the piece of black square shape of card, he realized it was an ultrasound; a ten weeks pregnant ultrasound. “Riin…she, she’s pregnant…” he was stunned and it worsened as he picked up the appointment letter of abortion.

 

“Ten weeks, 2 months ago…” he recalled the night he had stayed with Riin in her old house. “How could I be so stupid!” immediately he ran down to the living room and stormed into his car, speeding towards the hospital.

 

-

 

“Be careful,” Yoochun had his arm around her shoulder as he accompanied her walked back into her ward from the garden.

 

“Riin…”

 

She looked up to the familiar sound of her husband. “Why didn’t you tell me, explain to me?” he pulled her into his arms.

 

Pushing him off with her very last ounce of strength, her eyes filled with tears as she looked up at him, definatly “Go away, Kim Junsu. If you’d refused to believe me at the very first place, you should’ve thought this would happen.”

 

“Did you really abort our baby?” he grabbed hold on her arms, gently, not too strong that it’ll hurt her. “Tell me you’re just lying. Without your husband approval, how could you get to do it? Don’t lie!” he flared up.

 

“I’d aborted the baby,” she cried, emotionally. “All thanks to you. Right from the start, we’re just like actors acting before the elders. What do you expect from me?” she shrieked before running back into her ward, locking the door behind her as she slid down from the door and burst in tears.

 

Junsu had his knees on floor. “Junsu,” Yoochun stretched out his hand. “Get up…”

 

Grabbing hold on Yoochun’s dress shirt collar, he stared into him with his fiery eyes. “Why did you help her, why must you kill my child!” he released him causing Yoochun fell on floor.

 

“Kim Junsu,” he was about to chase after his moron cousin not until a frail voice coming from behind. “Yoochun…let him be. At this time, he might need some time alone.” Tears were streaming down her face as she looked down to her belly; her hands softly squeezing her patient robe.

 

-

 

On that night, with Boa’s approval, Riin had discharged from the hospital. Over and over again Boa had reminded her to take good care of her health. Ever since day one knowing Riin, this close friend of hers had been always concern about her health. Everyone who knows Riin had a great knowledge about her fragile body. Back then, there was not a week in the month she had not tortured by sickness. It was as if an immortal routine which will never leave her, consequently, whenever Riin had flu or just a minor sickness, people around her will get nervous, worried about her.

 

“Young lady master, Dr. Kwon had instructed me to look after you,” Nicole smiled warmly as she held on her hand. “So from now on, never say no to what I’ll be doing to you.”

 

“Even if you’re to kill me, I can’t say no?” Riin joked.

 

Nicole chuckled, happy to see her able to smile again “That’s the way; you should smile more and keep up this lively and cheery attitude.”

 

“I will,” she nodded in agreeing to Nicole. “For a better tomorrow, I definitely will live my life exuberantly.”

 

When Riin returned home, it was about half passed eleven and right after having a hot chocolate, she had wrapped herself under the comforter. It had been quite some time since she last had a calm and peaceful sleep and all of a sudden, the click sound of the door had woke her up. Although it was not loud but her eyes had opened. She got off from the bed and walked towards the door and only then she noticed it was Junsu, he was drunk lying on the floor with his back gaining support from the door. He must have slid down, Riin thought. Pacing up to him, she squatted by his side. Bringing up her arm gingerly towards his face, she gently caressed on it.

 

“Why did you drink so much again…?”

 

Suddenly, he grabbed hold on her hand which startled her completely. “Riin ah…tell me that you’d not abort the baby…” his eyes opened, tiredly. Looking into her eyes, Riin could see that he’s overwhelmed by guilt. Reaching his hand over to the nape of his wife neck, he closed in their distance, “Why did you do that? Why didn’t you tried to convince me, you know I didn’t mean it that night. I was jealous over Siwon and I wasn’t sure if you’re telling me the truth.”

 

She can never harden her heart against him; something about herself she had detested. Holding on his shoulders, “Junsu, you need to get some rest.” She was about to help him up but suddenly he pushed her against the wall. Bit by bit he leaned in and pecked on her lips, “Jang Riin, you are too cruel.” A tear escaped his red fragile eyes which made its way down to her arm and it hurt the girl deeply, as if a knife stabbing into her heart.

 

On the next morning, with the morning sun light shines on the empty spot beside him, he realized once again she had slipped off his hand. Holding on his temple, he experienced great pain, effect from the dozen of beer he had consumed last night.

 

-

 

“Riin ah…” Taeyeon snapped and it frightened Riin a little.

 

“What’s with you?” she widened her eyes.

 

Rolling her eyes agitated “Jang Riin, that question supposes to be asked by me. I’d watched you since two minutes ago and you were staring blankly at the stock rack.” Holding on her shoulders, Taeyeon turned her around, “Something must have happened between you and Junsu. You should stop avoiding…”

 

“NO!” Riin flared up, cutting off Taeyeon’s sentence. “Nothing happen between us and nothing will ever happen anymore.”

 

“Ever since Heebon made her come back, whenever you quarreled with Junsu you would hide yourself in this damn storeroom,” she said as a matter of fact. “Don’t lie. If problem had surfaced, you should find ways in solving it. Not like now hiding at this place, running away from the problems.”

 

“I’m not avoiding him…”

 

“You’re avoiding him, Jang Riin” Taeyeon retorted. Crossing her arms before her chest, she said “Junsu called five minutes ago and I’d told him that you’re here. He’s on his way here.”

 

“Kim Taeyeon, you’re making things worst!” she sauntered towards the exit.

 

“If you’re to continue like this,” Taeyeon said over her shoulder as Riin stopped her pace. “Like what you’d said, things will only worsen.”

 

-

 

Running out from Lotte Fashion, he got to know from Taeyeon that Riin had left the shop awhile ago. It was about ten minutes ago that Junsu had called her and he had arrived in such a short time, she bet he’d slammed on the accelerator. Scanning around the complex whilst dialing Riin’s number, she’d disconnect the line few times but Junsu never give up as he continues calling her. Almost the whole Lotte World he’d searched but Riin was still nowhere to be seen and finally she’d answered his call on his 30th attempt.

 

“Jang Riin, stop hiding from me. I’m not in a mood to play hide and seek with you!”

 

“Stop, just stop bothering me, will you?” she sobbed as she leaned against the pillar.

 

“Where are you,” his voice was softened the moment he hears her sobbing. “Come out and we’ll settle this face to face. Stop avoiding me, stop hiding from me. Do you have any idea that you’re driving me crazy?” he looked down to the crowded ground floor from the first floor. There were too many people that he could hardly see a person clearly.

 

“Within 48 hours, our pact will come to an end,” she cried harder upon mentioning the pact they had. “Just call it off and end this in a good way.”

 

“Riin, don’t move,” he seemed to noticed something as he recalled. “Stay where you are, okay.” he ran down from the flight of escalator.

 

“Kim Junsu, I don’t worth you doing this much for me,” she wiped off the tears which were escaping from the corner of her eyes.

 

“Stay there,” Junsu sounded demanding.

 

Lowering her head, she was on a verge of breaking down, “Why are you being so good to me, if you’re to continue like this, I won’t be able to let you go by the time come.”

 

“Don’t move,”

 

Riin was shocked as she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist from behind. “Junsu…how come…”

 

“I’d always said you’re a moron,” he said, softly. “I was one too. I hate myself for taking such a long time to realize you’re here. When I hired an artist to work on this art, my feelings for you had developed. It goes stronger and stronger as time passed.”

 

“No…don’t…” she struggled from breaking free from his firm arms.

 

“Let me finish this then you can leave and do whatever you want,” he held firmly on both her arms, not letting her struggle. “The moment I kissed you before thousand pairs of eyes, I’d declared to the world that you’re mine, my beloved wife and my one and only wife.” Turning her around to face him, he continued “This morning when I woke up, I saw the room was void in presence and I felt like I could hardly breathe. I didn’t know when it had started that I can no longer live a minute without you. I have no idea to when you had became my all and everything…I may be uncertain with lot of things but one thing I’m sure of is that you’re someone I can’t bear losing…I love you.” He kissed on her lips.

 

“Junsu…” he rested his forehead against hers.

 

“Answer me,” he looked into her eyes, “will you accept me, and will you stay by my side till the very end of my life?”

 

Opening , she wished something could be uttered out but she finds herself speechless not knowing what can be said at this very moment. Taking the initiative, Junsu pressed his lips on hers and when she started to kiss him back, he knows his wife had accepted him. Tilting her head, she let him deepen the kiss.

 

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

091130