Chapter 6

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 6~

 

From the way she looked up to their mansion, he is certain that she was astonished by the hugeness of it. In fact, he was rather taken aback as well to see the mansion his parents had prepared for him as he never thought it would be this big. It was their first time coming to see their brand new place where they would live together under the same roof; after coming back from their honeymoon.

 

Junsu cleared his throat before saying, “We’ll be living with the elders for a month, so just pick some clothes and loose items will do. In fifteen minutes time we’ll be leaving.”

 

“Okay…” she replied.

 

On the way back to the Kim Mansion, none of them utter a single word and it was same just like when they’re on the way back home. He was looking out the car window while she just stares still at one point coldly. Because Junsu come from a prominent family, he is rich and has fame; consequently, he is a target of every paparazzi. It was because of the paparazzi that he has no options but to disclosed his relationship with Heebon and things became worst. Almost the whole Korea learns that Kim Junsu and Park Heebon’s relationship was firm and their love was so strong that nothing could come between. And it hurts many people to know that he’ll be marrying an ordinary girl all of sudden. This morning when they reached the arrival gate, a swarm of people crowd them and millions of camera flashes were blinding their eyes. Junsu looked down to the pint size girl beside him, she was closing her eyes with her small hands and struggling to move forward through the hoard of people that surrounding them.

 

He can’t go against his heart to see her in this state as he removed his shade and put it on for her. It surprised her and when she was about to say something, he held on her hand and leads her towards the crowd to their car. In the process, one of the reporters asked a question. “Mr. Kim Junsu-shi, isn’t Park Heebon-shi is the love of your life? How could you marry another woman and you Riin-shi, does he love you and what about you?”

 

Junsu’s fist tightened and was about to lunges for the reporter. Riin could somehow read his mind; she held on his hand firmly and shook her head no.

 

“Young master Junsu,” he was awaked from thoughts by his chauffeur as he turned to his right to see him opened the car door for him. “We’ve arrived.” He exited the vehicle to see Riin standing before the vehicle, he walked up to her and just by standing beside her he could feel the coldness of her and he wonders how could this girl beside her own such a cold face of expression as if nothing in this world can really melts her down.

 

“Junsu, Riin you’re finally back,” his grandmother came out from the living room. “After a long hour flight you both must be very tired. Quickly have the dinner and get some rest.”

 

“Riinie…”

 

Riin was startled to see her mother is here too. “Omma, why are you here?”

 

“Your mother has accompanied me for the past weeks,” Madam Kim said.

 

“Dinner is ready,” Mrs. Kim said. “Let’s proceed to the dining area.”

 

“How was the vacation?” Mrs. Kim had asked with a casual smile on face.

 

Riin didn’t know what to say as she let the dead silent takes place. Seeing that, Junsu understands and replied his mother. “It was great we have much fun and can hardly describe what happened,” he wrapped his arm loosely around Riin’s shoulder whilst staring faintly at her; an action that sends her goose bumps.

 

Understanding the hint her son giving, she nodded her head. Junsu and Riin thought no one would continue querying them but never has this come to their mind as their father opened his mouth which he seldom does.

 

“The both of you,” Mr. Kim placed down his glass of apple juice and turned to Junsu and Riin’s direction. “Come to the study room after dinner.”

 

“Yes,” they bowed their head and continue eating.

 

Following right behind of his father Junsu wonders what his father is up to this time around. He walked into his room and gestured the two to sit opposite him as he brought out a document file. “I get the fact that both of you are forced to accept this arranged marriage. But I want you two to understand one thing; we did give you a chance on opposing and both of you came to agreed with this marriage.”

 

“Straight to the point,” Junsu said without having a glimpse at his father but to see his wedded wife’s hands quivering.

 

“I want the both of you to sign this,” he pushed the document file towards Junsu. “A pact you two need to accept.”

 

“What do you mean?” Riin asked not daring to have any eye contact with her father in law.

 

“Junsu, maybe you really detest having her as your wife but everything had been decided from the second you said ‘I do’ so no matter what happens, Jang Riin is your wife.” Mr. Kim said and was rather overwhelmed with potent anger. “But from the way you’re treating her, it’s not right.”

 

He understood what his father meant; it’s about Riin got sick in Hawaii.

 

“How long will this pact last?” Riin asked coldly.

 

“Not less than a year,” Mr. Kim shrugged his shoulders. “Signing this it means the both of you agree to stay together for how long this pact will last and no matter what happens, even it is acting, you two need to be a loving couple in public. We have name and fame, reputation is very important. Believe it or not, whatever the both of you are doing might affect Lotte Group.”

 

“Understood,” Junsu got up from his seat and turned to Riin. “Well let’s see, what about two years then. I’ll let you hold me in captive for two year and after 2010 September 20, you’re free and I could do whatever I want, deal.”

 

“Deal,” Riin signed the document and leaved the room.

 

“Hey you guys are done? What is that all of you are discussing about?” Madam Kim’s hand reached over to Riin’s hand gesturing her to sit by her side.

 

“Nothing special,” Mr. Kim said.

 

“We’ve talked about it and think is pretty good to have Ajumma Choi helping in their mansion. After all Ajumma Choi had brought up Junsu and she understands him the most.” Mrs. Kim said.

 

Averting her attention to Riin, she asked “How is Nicole or do you need me to change another personal maid for you?”

 

“Having a personal maid existing in her daily life she is very grateful already, how could she ask for more,” Junsu sneered heartlessly.

 

“I’m fine with Nicole assisting me,” Riin bowed her head respectfully as if ignoring Junsu’s hurting words, taking it like it was just a fly flew passed her.

 

Madam Kim can’t help but to chuckled at that. She clearly knows Junsu has a feeling of punching someone as he had never been treated in that way. Since small he gets what he wants and everyone would listen and obey to him but in Riin case, she’s not afraid of him and he can’t force her to listen or follow his order either. Being by his side like an ice berg not affected by his action nor words those is the thing that drives him crazy. And it was also the extraordinary personality of Riin that makes him wanting to break off this ice who he forced to concede that she is his wife.

 

“We’ve come to a conclusion. It’s really a bad thing to come between the both of them and we shall give them some privacy.” Madam Kim said. “Asking the both of you to live with these old folks, we’re not being considerate enough.”

 

“Grandma, what do you mean?” Riin eyes were widened in confusion upon hearing her.

 

Pulling her into his arms, he smiled mischievously, “Don’t you understand? They are giving us some time to spend alone together.” Closing in their distant, he purposely let out his breathe on her neck and whispered softly, “Didn’t you agreed dad to play the role as my wife. No worries, I won’t do this when we’re alone as it’s really killing me to hold someone like you.”

 

“You…” she turned to him with a defiant glare.

 

“We shall make our move already,” Junsu dragged Riin towards the exit and as they reached his black convertible, he opened the door and pushed her in harshly as if she’s some kind of object with no feeling.

 

He pulled up at the curb of the bus stand. Not understanding what he’s trying to hint, she looks at him over her shoulder. “Get out, you can go home by yourself I’m sure.”

 

Without thinking for another second, Riin got out from his car and he sped off from her in split second. She walked up to the board where the bus arrivals time were pasted there and it seems Lady Luck wasn’t by her side and in fact she never was. 11 were the last bus and now it’s already 11.15.

 

“Jang Riin you’re really doomed, aren’t you?” she heaved a sigh as she begins her journey walking home.

 

Late in the midnight, Junsu finally came home with alcohol smell all over his body. Closing the door behind him, he saw the lights in the room were all not turned off yet. He wonders what is that so interesting that makes her still awake at this late time. Ambling towards their bed side, he sees her having her head on the books that shattered on the coffee table, in deep sleep. Picking up one of it, he flipped through the pages then looks down at the soundly asleep Riin. Not being able to harden his heart against this poor lady, he carried her up and walks up to the bed then placing her on it before putting on the comforter, making sure she’ll not catch a cold.

 

“Oppa…” she murmured as she tightened the comforter around her.

 

Tilting his head over his shoulder upon hearing her dry voice, Junsu murmurs, “If it wasn’t me not being persistent enough, you might still have your love one by your side.”

 

Taking off his bathrobe, he gets on the bed and lands himself beside the soundly sleeping Riin. Moving off the fringe that poking on her eyes he can’t help but to feel sorry for her.

 

Next morning, sharp eight, Ri In’s eyes automatically opened. She was too used to her life when she’s still working in Lotte Fashion as a sales assistant. Every day she would get up early and work devotedly. Nevertheless, ever since the day she stepped her foot into the Kim Family, there’s not a need for her to frets of anything. All she does was reading, walking around; lost in this huge mansion.

 

Feeling a strong arm around her waist, she soon lifted up her eyelids to see Junsu sleeping closely next to her, having their face, facing each other directly. Instantly, she got up from the bed, almost awake Junsu.

 

“Heebon…”

 

“God…I’m not your girlfriend…” Ri In tiptoed to the bathroom.

 

Coming out from the bathroom, she walked past the wardrobe of his and hers. Seeing so many beautiful dresses hung in the wardrobe, she has no idea to which one should she wears. Instead of scratching her head for her own attire, she opened Junsu’s wardrobe.

 

“Ajumma said he’ll be having a meeting today…” touching on her chin, she begins to match the tie, shirts and shoes.

 

Having his eyes half closed, he hardly gets to see clearly the person who is busy in matching his suit. “Who is that? Why does she resemble Heebon so much?”

 

-

 

“Young lady master, how many times must I tell you that this entire thing you have no longer had the need to do by yourself…?”

 

Stepping his foot down the long flight of stairs, Junsu hears noises from the kitchen. “What’s happening?” he asks his chauffeur as he handed him his briefcase.

 

“I’m sorry,” Riin apologizes. “I’ll not step my foot into the kitchen ever again.”

 

“Look at you,” Ajumma Choi yells. “You’d just broken the vase Heebon-shi gave me as a birthday present into pieces.”

 

“What just happened?” Junsu asks solemnly.

 

“Good morning young master Junsu,” the entire junior servants greeted him.

 

Seeing him having his eyes on her, she looks away uneasily. It’s almost a month since they got married, aside from sneering and teasing each other before their elders they hardly get talk to each other seriously, not even once. Whenever Junsu around, Riin tends to lower her head and dare not to have any eye contact with him, something he has noticed for quite some time.

 

“Young master, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t stick my nose with young lady master matter to make you choose your attire by yourself.”

 

Hearing that, Junsu was sure that this morning it was Riin who helped her prepared his office suit. “Doesn’t matter, clean up the mess and serve breakfast already,” he patted on her back before leaving the kitchen to the dining room.

 

Picking up the broom, Riin wanting to sweeps the pieces of glasses scattered on the floor. “Young lady master,” Nicole grabs hold on the broom, “You shouldn’t be doing this. Let me do it.”

 

During breakfast, the dining area was filled with dead silent. Neither did Junsu nor Riin initiate to break the horrible silent. Having his last bite of the bread, he finished the glass of milk before standing up from his seat.

 

“I’m leaving to office,” Junsu said without looking at Ri In.

 

Ri In just nodded her head.

 

-Lotte Group-

 

“Thank you very much,” Junsu stood up and return a warm hand shake with the American business partner. “I’m looking forward for your next visit.”

 

“I’ll definitely come back in a few months time, in fact, I missed your wedding and I wanted to meet your wife. She must be a lovely lady.”

 

“I bet she is, look at Mr. Kim’s suits today, it had been matched so perfectly. He looks so confident and filled with enthusiasm and even makes my day great.” The American man’s assistant commented.

 

“Mrs. Kim must be very happy to hear this compliment,” Eunhyuk elbowed Junsu.

 

-

 

“I heard that all four of them will be back today,” Eunhyuk said.

 

“You mean hyung and dongsaeng?” Junsu seated on his swivel chair while typing on the keyboard.

 

“Ah but then, they’re not my siblings?” Eunhyuk seated opposite him. “You shall introduce them to Ri In. Have you two…done…you know what I mean.” He raised his brow.

 

“Nonsense, who do you think I am?” Junsu threw the pen on desk.

 

“No you see…” Eunhyuk tried to point out, “she helped you prepare your suit…this is something you like the woman by your side do.”

 

“That doesn’t mean anything…she was just helping me out so don’t you ever jump to conclusion so fast and stop creating scandal for me.”

 

“Ohh please…” he dragged the ‘s’ “She’s your wife…scandal?”

 

“By name or whatever it is, I don’t wish to get involved with her,” he averted his attention back to the computer screen.

 

Eunhyuk sighed heavily, “Talk to you is worst than talking to a flag pole.” He got up ready to exit his room.

 

“Get me a coffee…” Junsu joked.

 

-Junsu’s mansion-

 

“Hyung…” Junsu dashed into a manly hug with his brothers.

 

“Oppa…can’t you see me?” Jessica pouted her lips.

 

“Jessica,” Junsu hugged her and turned her in circle. “You had grown taller,” he messes her tied neatly hair.

 

“Of course I do,” Jessica goggled her eyes cutely, “I eat everyday…”

 

“Everyone can tell that from your huge …” Changmin sneered.

 

“Oppa…” Jessica slightly hits his arm.

 

Scanning around, Yunho seems to be in searching of something important. “Hyung what are you looking for?” Junsu noticed his brother unusual demeanor.

 

“Your wife,” Yunho smiled. “We missed your wedding we felt sorry so intends to beg for forgiveness from her…” he said whilst still looking around.

 

“So where’s our beautiful sister in law?” Jaejoong came in with his usual playboy look.

 

“Aish…” Junsu softly punched on his shoulder, “Still playing around as usual, when you will be mature and come help out a little?”

 

“As if you’ve never play any girl,” Jaejoong sneered while pointing at Junsu jokingly.

 

“Unnie…” Jessica calls as she linked her hand with Ri In’s. “You must be our sister in law.”

 

Yunho and Changmin bowed upon meeting her. “Anyeonghasaeyo, Jang Riin emneeda…”

 

Almost instantly, Jaejoong stopped playing with Junsu as he hears this familiar voice. Turning over to her, his eyes gradually widened, mouth forming a huge O.

 

“Riinnie…” he ran up to her.

 

Riin was surprise to see him, “Jaejoongie…” they wrapped each other tightly and jumped in circle. “Jaejoongie, it’s been so long…”

 

“Riinnie…”

 

“That fellow he seems to be more close to your wife compare to you,” Yunho commented as he can’t get his eyes off Jaejoong and Riin.

 

Junsu remained silent and just kept his eyes on the two reunions; he’s unsure whether this is a reunion of friends or it is lovers. His face gradually darkened without his knowing and conscience. Jessica just gazes at each and every change of expression on her brother’s face she wonders did what that old lady said was true.

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090429