Chapter 17

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 17~

 

“Yoochun,” Yoona grabbed hold on his arm, stopping him from exiting the nightclub. He whirled around to meet with his fiancée’s worried eyes. “Where are you going?” she queried.

 

“I saw Riin,” he shook his head in fear, hoping that the worst thought of his was just an imagination. “A guy dragged her out; I need to go find her.”

 

“She’s still in the hotel dealing with the function removal, how on earth she would be here,” she raised her voice. “Don’t go…”

 

“But what if something bad happened?” Yoochun said.

 

He could feel her grasp on his arm tightened, firmly. “Don’t leave me…”

 

“I’m not,” he sounded assuring. “But that guy surely is not one of her friend, I need to go find her before something bad happens.”

 

“I’ll go with you.”

 

Immediately Yoochun paced towards the exit with Yoona followed behind. As he walked down to the street he turned left and right to see if he could catch a glimpse of Riin. His heart was beating fast as if he had just run for miles. When they walked pass the alley behind of the nightclub, Yoona could hear noises coming from the dark alley; a few meters from them. Her intuition was telling her that Riin is there. She held on Yoochun’s elbow stopping him from heading further down, “I could hear noises coming from that alley, it’s very dark. Let’s go have a look.”

 

Taking his steps down the alley, the further he goes, the sound of terror whimpering grows louder. With the dim light shone on them, Yoona could see the man viciously tearing the very last piece of material that covered the woman. And as they walked faster towards them, they could hear a familiar voice, Riin’s weep. She could see Riin’s body quivering in fear but for how hard she wanted to fight against the beast before her, she couldn’t, she was powerless under him.

 

“Yoochun,” Yoona held on his hand, scared and frightened.

 

“Bastard!” Yoochun yelled out, fiercely. His fist tightened, pulling him off Riin, he lunged viciously at the man.

 

Yoona almost instantly pulled Riin from the bags of garbage, she removed her jacket and helped Riin wears it on. She was in a terrible state; her dress was torn and with the single strap torn, her dress was close to dropping. Yoona took a pin in her bag and tightened her dress. Wrapping her up with her arms, Yoona run her hand up and down on Riin’s back; an effort of consoling and calming her down. The tears in Riin’s eyes never ending flow down drenching her dried face.

 

By now, Yoochun had gone lunatic. The man tried wrestle with him but Yoochun was stronger, he lunged morosely on his face time and again that bruises were all over his face.

 

“Stop,” Yoona pulled Yoochun back. He was uncontrollable. “He would die if you’re to doing this continuously. Bring Riin home is more important, she’s shivering in fear.”

 

Gaining back his sane, he got back to Riin who have her legs crouched in arms. “Riin…” he reached out his hand to her but to see her shrink in fright.

 

Placing both her hands on Riin’s shoulders, Yoona helped her up. “Everything is fine now, you’re safe. Let’s leave, nothing would happen.”

 

On the way heading back to the mansion, Yoona never let go Riin’s hand since they entered the car. She was still shivering and tears were unstoppable. Tightening the jacket around her, Riin wrapped herself and her crouched legs with her arms.

 

Tightening her own arms around herself, she whimpered “I told myself it was okay to marry Junsu since I don’t like him and no matter what he does, unfaithful or leave me when Heebon returns, I would be fine. Nothing else is important if he’s just nothing but a stranger in my life.”

 

Yoochun have his eyes on the broken down Riin through the rearview mirror while Yoona fidgeted in discomfort upon hearing what Riin said. She somehow feels bad for what’s happening and had happened.

 

Resting her head on her knees, her sobs begin to trail off. “Careless, I was careless to have him closed in the distance between us. I shouldn’t have let my heart beats again because of him. Letting him do the things he should only do to the person he loves.”

 

Pulling her into her embrace, Yoona ran her hand up and down Riin’s back, offering her any sort of comfort she could.  Irony, that’s what Yoona could think of at that very moment. Few hours ago, she was confronting Riin but in a measly of time, she’s holding on the wrecked woman in her arms feeling sad for what she had gone through.

 

-

 

“Oppa, you’re back…” Jessica stood up from the couch. The Kim siblings were gathered in the living room, all looking worried as Junsu walked up to them.

 

Jaejoong looked behind of Junsu to see Riin nowhere in sight. As Junsu brushed pass him, he held on his elbow. Junsu halted his move whilst Yunho, Changmin and Jessica staring still at both the brothers, expecting for an argument from them.

 

He held firm on Junsu’s arm, “Where’s Riin?”

 

Swinging off Jaejoong’s arm from his, Junsu turned to him with fury on face. “I don’t know…” he intended to make his way up back to his room.

 

“Where is she?” he stood before him, blocking his way. “Have you ever thought something might happen to her? She went to the nightclub and until now we can’t get through her phone.” Eyeing furiously at his brother, Jaejoong repeated “where is she?”

 

“I’ve said I don’t know,” Junsu flared up as anger fuming in him, out of control, he pushed Jaejoong, ferociously. It caused him fall back on the couch. “What do you want?!”

 

“Junsu,” Yunho held him back and Changmin stepped in between them before they get into a fight again.

 

Jaejoong shook Changmin off from holding on both his arms; he grabbed on Junsu’s collar and pulled him up viciously, “Something bad might happen to her, you know. It’s already 1 in the morning but none of us get to contact her.” shaking him front and back, Jaejoong continued “shouldn’t you know better than anyone else in dealing with this? The day you agreed on marrying Riin, you should expect there’s a day Heebon would return.”

 

“Then now what you want me to do?” Junsu have his hands against his chest. “Nothing is wrong.”

 

“Nothing is wrong?” Jaejoong shook his head, “the changes of you, 360 degree turnover. Throughout these months, you’ve been acted all so lovely to Riin and now you’d changed completely once Heebon’s back. That hurt her you know, stay away from her if your heart is with Heebon.”

 

“I couldn’t care much about her,” Junsu flared up. “I don’t give a d*mn about what happen to her. Even if she’s or something it’s none of my business, it was never my decision to make. I never wanted this marriage!”

 

“Then why did you agree to it?!” Jaejoong landed his fist on his face.

 

“She’s just nobody to me, why should I care what’s happening to her out there. After all she’s once with Yoochun, it wouldn’t hurt her much if somebody her.”

 

“Kim Junsu!” he turned around upon hearing a familiar voice and the next second, he could feel a stinging pain on his cheek. Bringing up his head, he met with Riin’s teary eyes. As he looked down, he was stunned to see her dress was ripped. He gingerly placed his hand on hers, “Riin…” he couldn’t care much on how pain or how red his cheek was; the aftermath of being slapped by his wife.

 

“Don’t’ touch me,” she swung off his hand. “Although I know in your eyes I stoop very low, perhaps worst than those beggars out there. But bear in mind…” tears forming in her eyes, no matter how hard she’s refraining, it flow down vulnerably, she can’t help it. He could feel her quivering. “I’m different from those you had slept with!” throwing her phone against his chest, she yelled up at him. “It was you who called me to be there, if anything had happened, it was your fault.” She ran towards the exit.

 

“Riin…” Yoona tried stopping her only to be pushed off by her.

 

“Yoona unnie, what happened?” Jessica asked.

 

Yoochun rolled his eyes tiredly “we found her at the alley behind the nightclub and a guy was on his way to that business.”

 

“Fortunately we got there in time and save Riin,” Yoona said barely above a whisper. “She was terribly scared.”

 

Picking up the mobile phone it was filled with scratches. Jaejoong have his fingers pressed a few buttons, he saw the message that was sent out from Junsu phone. “Read this. If you’d asked her go there why did you leave her alone?”

 

“Go chase after her,” Yoochun raised his voice. “Given her situation, she can’t be driving and what if she ran into another ert again.”

 

After glancing through the message, Junsu ran towards the door not caring what others said. He got into his vehicle and speed down the road and within minutes, he caught up with Riin’s car. No matter how many times he honked her to stop her vehicle; she ignored and drove faster instead. Junsu has no choice but to follow her and only then he realized Riin was heading towards Lotte Hotel.

 

Running up to her, he grasped on her arm pulling her back to his side and in the process, her heel loosen and it caused her almost tripped, unbalanced. She glared up at Junsu furiously, “What do you want?”

 

“You’re not even conscience with what you’re doing,” he held her firm even she is nonstop moving. He shook her once in awhile trying to gain her attention. “Let’s go home…”

 

“Go away,” she pushed him off. Picking up her heel, she hits him with it “feeling very happy seeing me in this state, aren’t you. I know you are I’m like an insane woman running into this hotel of yours, that’s because I’ve nowhere to go!” still hitting him with the very last ounce of strength left in her, she finally came to a halt. “They’re right; I’m a pathetic woman who lives a miserable life.” She gradually squatted down before wrapping herself with her arms, “I have no other place nor do I have anyone to turn to when I’m in such state.”

 

Junsu sighed heavily. He stooped down before her, “Riin, I’m sorry…but it wasn’t me who send you that message. I know I was wrong, don’t be like this. Many people are looking at us and they would misunderstand what I do to you.” he gently pulled her up and before he could lowered his head to look at her, he could feel her body falling on him, she was fainted. “Riin…”

 

“Mr. Kim, do you need us to get the ambulance?” one of the officers asked.

 

Junsu shook his head no, “just make sure this wouldn’t spread out.”

 

“I will handle this,” the officer bowed.

 

Bringing her into his arms, he carried her towards the elevator and headed towards his suite. Opening the door, he gently placed her down the bed. Removing the jacket, he could see the evening dress that he’d chose for her ripped and the single strap dress was turned to a tube dress.

 

Riin eyes gradually opened as she sits up and clutched on her hammering head. She is no longer wearing on the ripped dress instead changed into a rather big shirt and a black fiber pants, it was Junsu’s she assumed. Looking around she had been grateful for the suite void of presence. Perhaps he had gone back to his ex girlfriend, why should he care. He had said it himself that she’s nobody to him and at that point of time, she wondered do she really meant nothing to him? However the sudden sound of water running down the sink proved her thought wrong. As the bathroom door opened, she sees a man silhouette which resembles Junsu closing their gap. Almost instantly, she hid under the blanket and she wasn’t sure why she was so afraid seeing him.

 

Sitting on the other side of the bed, Junsu sighed “believe it or not, I was on my way back to pick you up.”

 

“Don’t lie…” she managed to mumbled out.

 

“I was,” he turned around. “Why didn’t you pick up your phone? And when I walked pass the alley; I heard moans from you I thought…”

 

Throwing the blanket at him, the tears enter her eyes again. “Am I stooped that low to have you thought that I would make out with a guy?”

 

“I wouldn’t know as you may do this in spite of me!” he retorted. Holding on her shoulders, he tried to calm her down. It wasn’t the first time for her to react so outrageously tonight, he pulled her into his arms “Listen…let me explain…”

 

“What’s there left to explain about?” Riin sobbed in his loose embrace.

 

Junsu pulled away from her and stared into her red and splotchy eyes. He brushed his thumb on her drenched cheek, “I’m sorry for leaving you at the club,” he said. “I didn’t mean to. She pointed at you and so-“

 

“So you thought it was me,” Riin whispered. “She can’t even form any coherent sentence and you believe she can really see who tripped her and have you ever thought she tripped herself given her condition?” she looked into his eyes intently. Receiving no response, she sighed “I’m really stupid to ask this question. With me for only a year, definitely it can’t leveled with the years you had been with her, moreover she’s the love of your life.”

 

He was about to continued but Riin was too frustrated to let him go on, she held both her ears, “Don’t! Stop talking. I don’t want to listen anymore.”

 

“Yah, do you know how worried Jaejoong was?” he slightly raised his voice. “How could you not give any of us a call that you were there? You drank a couple of drinks and what were you thinking?” he shook her a little. “Walking around at that night of the time and without wearing a jacket you walked out the nightclub. Are you that stupid or were you just attempting to attract his attention; arousing him.”

 

Riin raised her hand up to his face, but she knows at this point, it is no point slapping him another time. “You was the one who left me all alone, moreover it was you who asked me out.” lowering her head, he could see the crystal tears that dropped from her eyes landed on the blanket. “Her charm was that strong? She blinded you to the extent that you didn’t even notice I was actually wearing a jacket? You have no idea what had happened.”

 

“I-”

 

“At that time, he just dragged me along and his strength was so dominating that I couldn’t even move. With the effect from the drink he had put in drug, I can barely say a word.” Her legs crouched and she embraced it whilst burying her face on her knees. “I have not experienced this horrible…I’ve not touched by anyone in that way, you were right. There’s no one actually care about this either, not even my mum.”

 

“I’m sorry,” he pulled her into his warm embrace. “I shouldn’t have said that, I didn’t mean it. You shouldn’t have done that to her,”

 

Riin loosened his arms around her and turned to him, “What do you mean? You still think I was the cause of her tripping having the wine splashed on her?!” she got up from the bed, looking down at him in disbelieve.

 

“Why are you raising your voice?” Junsu too got up from the bed. “Probably I shouldn’t have felt guilty and go search for you since you don’t even feel remorse for what you had did to her.” his arms meet his hips, “It was a rude and uncivilized act of yours.”

 

Riin bit her lips to hold back her tears, she forced out a bittersweet chuckle “Really sorry for you to have such a rude and uncivilized wife.” She looked over to Junsu, “I’m brought up in an uncivilized family and a rude mother so you can’t blame me for that…”

 

“No…I don’t mean that,” he tried to explain. “Now you’re not even rude and uncivilized. You’re even immature!”

 

“Very good,” by now her tears unstoppably rolled down her face without her realizing it. She eyed at the exit, “I’m really sorry for bothering you…go find that Heebon girl, go ahead.” Riin angrily walked pass him and as she held on the doorknob, she knew she shouldn’t have said this but she can’t help. “Since you’re so upset by it, why not go and apologize on behalf of me. I’m not bowing my head saying sorry to her when it wasn’t my fault. True enough, she tripped herself.”

 

They met with a moment of melancholic silence.

 

“Perhaps this has never come to your mind,” her fist was tightened as the tears continue flowing down. “Her friends…you’ve no idea what they’d said. Would it be her conspiring with them sending me that message?” she stepped out the suite and slammed the door.

 

It wasn’t winter but the morning breeze sends her goose bump all over her body. Riin walked down the road and she would turn back occasionally, hoping that Junsu had followed behind but he didn’t. Wearing only a plain white tee she can’t help but to shivered in cold. Strolling down to the residential area, she was as if having all the time in the world. She sighed heavily, before the fashion show started they were still a pair of lovely husband wife but when Heebon returned, everything changed. Suddenly, she was pulled and fell into a pair of strong arms and within a second, she could feel splashes of water on her feet.

 

Riin looked up to see two kids throwing water balloon down on her. “Shouldn’t you thank me for saving you from concussion?” she could hear the familiar voice of his and that protective arm encircled her waist.

 

“I would rather wet by the water balloon than to be saved by you,” she was about to walked away again but he held on both her hands turning her around before stuffing them into his jeans pocket.

 

“Calling you a moron was never wrong,” Junsu sneered. “I know now is the start of summer but it’s midnight and don’t you feel cold to walk in such thin clothing.”

 

“Thought you don’t care?” she mocked. “Why do you care so much?”

 

Draping his jacket on her, “don’t you dare think of removing it,” he looked down into her eyes. her hands between his, “I’m sorry. By now you should know me well. Misunderstanding you doing that to her and having to think that you were with that guy making out, I can’t have any wiser thought.” Resting his forehead against hers, he said “Sometimes I hated how you could made me behave this way, I don’t think I can really think properly whenever you became the subject. Everything just escaped my mouth without realizing it and when I wanted to take back, it’s too late.”

 

“Junsu…” she called. “It’s time to let go…”

 

“What do you mean,” he dares not to look into her eyes having his heartbeats pacing strangely at the mention of that subject.

 

“How much one heart can take, I don’t know especially mine. You and I know what’s going on,” Riin’s voice was loud enough for him. “Heebon’s back. With her comeback, I should return you back to her and as for me; it’s time to go back to the world which I belonged to.”

 

“We’ll talk about that later,” he said. “It’s almost morning, let’s go home,” he led her to his car and opened the car door for her before getting on to the driver’s seat. As he started the car engine, he grabbed hold on her hand, interlocking their fingers. “Give me some time to sort this out, okay.”

 

All she could do was only nodded her head and uncomfortably withdrew her hand from his and in the process, she could feel him reluctantly let her hand slipped off his. By the time they reached home, it’s almost 4am. Jaejoong and all were soundly asleep with blanket wrapped tightly around them as they know she was safe with Junsu accompanying. They returned back to their room and after changing, they got on the bed.

 

With her back facing him, Riin closed her eyes dozing off to sleep but suddenly she could feel his warm arm around her waist. Her eyes gradually opened at the feel of contact.

 

“I’ve not told you…how me and Heebon met, did I?”

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090901