Chapter 13

My Everything

Chapter 13

 

^-^ OST ^-^

(Yoochun & Yoona moments)
Tears_SNSD

(Junsu & Riin in Merry Go Round)
One Year Later_Jessica & Onew
___________________________________________________________

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 13~

“Riin…” she could feel his heavy breath on her neck and the strong scent of alcohol is killing her. Yoona barely get to dragged Yoochun out from the cab before leading her to his uncle’s hotel. She dare not to bring him back home, she knows very well that her mother would nonstop questions her. Flinging him on the bed, she pants heavily as if had just ran miles to reach where she is.

In fact, she really was tired from keeping her pace with this man beside him. Yoona clearly knows that her three steps were equivalent to his one step and for Riin, the girl he loved and still loves, she doesn’t need to do much as by just standing still at where she is, he would reach her no matter what it takes. She took a year to concede the fact that she has to marry an unknown man, she took a month to know him but she only needed one day to know that his heart was still with a girl named, Jang Riin.

“Riin ah…” he placed his arm around her waist, slipping a little lower gradually. “Don’t you know how I feel? I love you…” he pushed the lady down to bed before leaning in, on top of her. “Don’t go…” he held tight on her wrist the moment losing contact of her and slowly, he kisses her tenderly.

“Yoochun…I’m not Riin,” her eyes were water with tears. “Can’t you even differentiate us? I’m Yoona, soon to be wife,”

“Riin…” he moans between the kiss. Little by little, his lips were caressing her neck making his way down.

Her eyes widened in fear, “Im Yoona, what are you thinking, pushed him off, its lust and he don’t even know who you are, wake up.”

Yoona’s hands were pushing against his dominating body but she halts her struggles, she didn’t really want to leave him in fact.

-

“Dare not to sits at the side,” Junsu placed a cup of hot chocolate on the glass terrace fence. “Worried will be locked again?” he smirked.

“Very funny,” Riin scoffed before grabbing hold on the cup of warm drink. Taking a sip, she stares still at the dark sky “how is Inhwan?”

Shrugging his shoulders he leaned his back against the terrace fence, “dozed off to sleep easily. I’m surprised he didn’t ask about you.”

“Perhaps he knows that I’m tired,” she chuckled, holding tightly on the cup.

As if able to see through her, he stood from his leaning body, behind her and reaching his arms to hers. “Cold, go in…”

She could feel his arms surrounding her in a mere minute, “Hey, isn’t it enough to put me in to tomorrow’s headline! There are no more cameras so stop the act.” her voice was loud enough for him to hear.

Feeling his hands around her tightening and firming, she turned around only to notice she made the wrong move. Looking at their close distant, her eyes looking him up and down but his were locked at her. Instead seeing him withdrawing his arms, she could feel it linked behind her waist.

Her heart peculiarly skips in a quick beat and the moment she gained back her conscious, his lips were sealing hers tenderly. Abruptly, she pushed him away “why you are always taking…”

He kissed him once again, “taking advantage of you?” he rested his forehead on hers having his nose nuzzling hers.

“Sleep…I’m going to sleep…” she stammered innocently.

-

“Inhwan, faster finish it up,” Riin placed a small bowl of porridge before him. “We’re running out of time…”

Junsu eyed at Riin whilst taking a sip of milk “Going somewhere?”

“Secret,” Inhwan cut Riin off before telling him, he then turned to her “don’t tell him first.”

“Riin…” Jaejoong’s creepy voice was heard from the living room. He wrapped his arms around Riin but before he could continues what he wanted, Junsu grasped on his wrist making him cringed off.

“Yah what’s up with you hugging your sis in law,” he asked threateningly.

Jaejoong pretended he didn’t hear him “Happy belated birthday, Riin…” he walked back to his seat for his breakfast.

“Woah, you finally realized my birthday,” Riin glared at him playfully. “I recalled it takes you about a week to notice it.”

Almost choked from the porridge “I told you I was sorry and even treat you for the following week. You even didn’t look after my pocket, Italian restaurant, French, Spanish and even Portuguese.”

“Fine, you’re forgiven,” Riin smiled happily.

“Yesterday was your birthday?” Junsu turned to her guiltily.

Jessica gaped at her brother “Oppa, you don’t even know about it?”

“To be exact no one remembers but only me,” Inhwan said. “I was the first person to wish mami last night.”

Riin brushed Inhwan’s soft hair, “It doesn’t matter. I was very happy last night; the Christmas Eve’s party was a huge present for me.”

“Of course it is, having your husband kissing in front of thousand people,” Yunho sneered. “I would be very happy too if I’m a girl.”

Placing his arm on Jessica’s chair, Changmin grinned “Hyung, stop it. Riin’s blushing already.”

“Woah, look at this,” Jaejoong brought up the newspaper. “The photographer definitely at the best angle, should we frame this?”

“Yah Kim Jaejoong,” Riin held up the fork threatening him to hush, “I would definitely aim this on you if another word comes out from your mouth.”

Everyone laughed seeing the angry Riin can’t sit in peace but Junsu was having his eyes on Riin.

-

“Riin, why are you here?” Taeyeon was surprised by her presence as she placed the briefing book on the cashier counter. “Christmas day you shouldn’t be working. What these papers are?”

Gathering the pieces of paper scattered on the cashier counter, “Survey forms…”

“You’re conducting a survey to obtain something?” Taeyeon gaped at Riin not believing what she’s seeing is true. “Come on Mrs. Kim, this isn’t your work. Go on with your holiday; spend it with your husband.”

“Nonsense,” Riin turned her head to the people in the shop, “look at the crowd. Today the complex is filled with people and if I don’t do the survey today, it’s a great miss you know.”

“But you can’t be doing it solely,” Taeyeon looked around “no one assisting you?”

“No worries, I can get it done by myself” she hit on her chest confidently.

“Jang Riin,”

She turned to the familiar of voice and given the distinctive voice she knows is none other than him, Kim Junsu. “How come you are here?”

“Then why are you here?” Junsu looked away to all the people surrounded Lotte Fashion.

“I’ll go serve the customer,” Taeyeon excused herself.

“Here,” he passed her a pink jewelry box. “Happy birthday, even it is a little late hope you’ll like it.” He stuffed both his hands in the pocket.

Opening the cover it revealed a diamond charmbracelet. “I’m not taking this,” she put in his blazer pocket. Thought of an idea, she held on his arm “You’re giving me a birthday present, right?”

“Yes,” he nodded. “This is it, don’t like?”

She shook her head with her eyes squinted looking at him mischievously, “I don’t need a diamond bracelet. Give me your day as my birthday present and I’ll forgive you for forgetting it, okay?”

He remained silent for a minute and before he could say a word, Riin said “Thank you, you’re forgiven.” She dragged him out of Lotte Fashion. “Where are we going?” Junsu stopped from heading his way.

Bringing up the survey forms to his face, “Survey for the next mega sale…

“Survey,” Junsu widened her eyes in surprise. “Everyone spending their day off happily and you are busying yourself with these survey forms, crazy are you?” he gently poked on her temple.

“It benefit the company not only me,” Riin pouted. “See so many people here; we shouldn’t miss this chance, isn’t it?”

“You can’t be expecting me to ask them this and that right,” Junsu rested his arms loosely on his hips.

Riin’s smile faded instantly, “Aren’t you asking for forgiven?”

“Since when I’m asking you to forgive me,” Junsu reached his hands over to her hips.

Rolling her eyes, she pushed his hands off her “Go away, don’t touch me. I’m not even your wife, go find another woman,” she walked away angrily leaving Junsu stood dumbfounded in place.

He stood there for a mere one minute before stride over to Riin. Holding on her waist, he whispered into her ear “Wifey, I’m sorry, okay if I’m not helping you who else doing it?”

Tilting her head over to him, she sees he was smirking. “Very fun fooling me around, yeah Kim Junsu.” Her eyes were fury.

But he took the opportunity to close the flame in her eyes; he tightened his arms around her. “Don’t be mad at me, I’ll do whatever you ask, okay.”

“Let go…” she stared sternly at him.

“Okay okay…” he withdrew his hand before hers firmly. “Where should we start from, Mrs. Kim Riin…”

“Yah…you’re really annoying you know.”

“Come on, let’s go…”

Turning to the back, Riin somehow feel someone was peeking them; following them closely.

-

“Finally done, satisfied” Junsu passed the forms back to Riin as she placed it neatly back into the file. “What should we do now?”

“Let’s walk around,” Riin suggested, he shrugged his shoulder agreeing to her. They walked around Lotte World and as they passed by a Jewelry shop, Riin came to a stop.

Junsu looked at Riin then averted his view to the necklace she was gazing. “Like that necklace?”

She shook her head smilingly, “there’s a meaningful story behind it.”

He raised a brow not really understanding what she’s about to say. “The complex it’s about to close, shall we go.”

Turning round to face him directly, she asked enthusiastically “Do you think you can get them closed all the shops but not ‘Merry-Go-Round’?”

Peering at her questioningly “Don’t tell me you want to have a ride, now…at this time?” Junsu stuffing his hands into the pocket.

Eyes squinted slyly, she brushed her hand on his chest, “Do as I said and you’ll know…”

-

“Wow…I’ve always wanted to stand here, only me alone,” she looked around like a little kid just gets a lollipop after long time of pleading.

Shaking his head disbelievingly, he leans in resting his arms on his knees. “I don’t understand. What is so special with this place?”

Forming a square with both her thumbs and index fingers, she looked at the ivory wall. Leaning against his arm, “look at the wall, don’t you think it would be perfect if it is adorned with an artistic painting?”

Looking at her from the corner of his eyes, he nudged her “You watched too much K-drama, ain’t you?”

“How do you know? Dramas are my favorite. But seriously, you should consider my idea.” She looked up again, “imagine the customer having the ride and as it turns to this side, while watching the wonderful paint, it gives you a special feeling.”

“Fairy tales,” Junsu stood up, “too much fairy tales stories in your brain.” He poked on her head teasingly.

Lowering her head, she uttered “I’ve not believe in fairy tales for all you know. In fact, I’m not too fond with such thing.”

“Why,” he crossed his arms before his chest. “Fairy tales are every girl’s dream, isn’t it?”

Playing with her fingers, she said “true enough that fairy tales are nice. Having a rich man that equivalent to prince charming falling for a poor happy go lucky girl from head to toe, impossible isn’t it?”

“How sure are you that a rich man will not fall for a poor girl?” he queried.

She turned to him with a faint smile, “will you? Her background is terrible, poor, academic equal to zero, no manners.”

“You’re exaggerating thing,” he rolled his eyes smilingly. “I’m married with a poor lady something like fairy tale, isn’t it?”

She shook her head “different, we are in a pact which will last in merely a year time. Don’t you remember?”

“Who knows what will happen in this one year time,” he muttered as if hinting something to Riin, but she doesn’t seem to understand.

Riin nodded her head, “Sometime, I do will think what will happen to us after a year. I know I have nothing to do with you anymore once the contract ends. But I can’t help it but to think and envisage the future.” Staring still on the floor, she said “without you in my life, I wonder how it would be.”

“You’ll never know and I wouldn’t know either, who knows; you might falls for me and we may possibly become a real pair of husband wife,” Junsu was about to reached out for her hand but who knows Riin would turn around all of the sudden.

She doesn’t seem to notice him and her firm eyes somehow bothered him. “No you won’t. Fairy tale story will never happen between us.”

“Why?”

“Because deep inside,” she pointed to his heart, “you still have her right there. Falling for someone may be easy, loving someone probably is difficult but forgetting someone you ever love so deeply, it’s almost impossible.”

Junsu opened his mouth to respond, but find his voice lost in the air. They stand before each other in silence.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//My everything//

090820

 

^-^ Preview ^-^

For now, just stay with me forever...