Chapter 12

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 12~

 

Beep...Beep…Beep…

 

The beeping sound of the alarm clock had continuously annoyed Junsu’s sweet dream. It seemed he was having a sweet dream having a smile on his face but it soon faded as he reached for the alarm clock and smash it on the wall, cantankerously. With the winter sun light penetrating through the glass window, he knew it was Riin’s work yet again. Having no choice, he opened his eyes and within his expectation, the empty spot beside him was the caused to his coldness. Junsu sat up and noticed the curtains were all tied neatly as he glares around the room, he saw a sticky note on the lamp by the bed. He tore it off and reads the familiar writing.

 

Junsu

Knew you wouldn’t be awake if I didn’t set the alarm clock. I guess I shall get Nicole to sweep the pieces of that poor clock by now. Anyway, I know I’m being annoying here having to wake you up this early moreover it’s a weekend. But it’s eleven already, you should get up, Sleephead! We’re all in the dog farm nearby Lotte World. I don’t know, maybe you want to come over but they bet you definitely won’t come…up to you, I shouldn’t be too longwinded…

 

Riin

 

Junsu turned to the pieces of alarm clock that scattered on the carpeted wall. “Always pretend to know me so well…” he got up and saunters towards the bathroom.

 

-Loving You Dog Farm-

 

“Guys,” Riin calls out gesturing her brother and sister in law to come over, “let’s take a short break.”

 

They walk towards her direction and grabbed hold on the drinks Riin handed them. Jaejoong looks down to his watch and smirks, “See, I told you your husband won’t be coming. It’s almost 12 already.”

 

“He won’t come, trust me” Changmin and Jaejoong high five each other victoriously.

 

Riin pouted whilst looking at the both brothers, agitated. “Mami, you see who is that…” Inhwan pointed out to the person who is ambling towards their direction with hands stuffed in pocket, head held low looking to the right as if being shine by the cooling sun for a second would kills him.

 

“Yah Kim Junsu,” Jaejoong had a slight push on his shoulder. “Why are you here?”

 

Taking off his shade, a sly smile crept on his face as he reaches his arm over to Riin’s shoulder having his hand dangling loosely by her chest. “I can’t be letting my wife lose on the bet,” he turns to Riin smiling slyly.

 

It wasn’t planned as Riin to looks up at him and only then, she realizes how close their distant are. So close that she could smell the strong cologne smell of his. Her eyes were locked in his for a good minute without her conscious. Reading her mind clearly through her face, Junsu leans in with his arm snaking around her slender waist and whispers in her ears; she could feels his soft breath on her neck, “I know you’re dying by just staring at me, but don’t die yet. Many people are looking at you.”

 

“Aish…” she elbows him gently. To her surprise, he groans in pain and almost immediate he release her to holds on his stomach “Omo, I didn’t even do I that hard don’t act?” she knows what’s he’s up to. No surprise, instead seeing a wincing in pain face, she sees a smirk on his face and in split second, his lips met hers.

 

“OMG,” Jessica shrikes whilst closing Inhwan eyes, “Such a bad view. You two ought to keep it behind the door of your room.”

 

“Ow…how sweet that was.” Jaejoong teased.

 

“Come on, we’re here volunteering to clean the dog farm,” Yunho says, resting his hands loosely by his hips. “Shouldn’t we start moving? By the way, just leave the two of them alone. Perhaps, they can’t get enough with last night.”

 

“Yunho oppa, it’s not like what you mean” Riin got up from her seat instantly.

 

Pulling Riin’s hand in helping him to gets up, Junsu then places his arm around Riin securely, “You are right, I’m not done eating her up yet,” he peck on her lips.

 

“Let’s go,” Changmin roll his eyes before turning around heading towards the dog farm. Jaejoong just shook his head disbelief to what he just witnessed.

 

“Inhwan let’s leave your papi and mami here,” Jessica half smiling, “Oppa, unnie I guess you two shall wash the dogs in farm 2. There’s more secluded, more privacy.”

 

“Jessica…” Riin was about to follows her but Junsu pulls her back and her jelly legs imbalance and almost falls on Junsu. “Be careful,” he held on her and once again they share a close distant. So close that they could hear each other heartbeats, body warmth. Junsu know she’s having dirty thoughts again as he closing their distant.

 

“Moron,” he pushes her head. Riin frowns and stands with her face flushing red. “Tomato, let’s get going,” he holds on her shoulders and pushes her towards the shower room.

 

“Woah, so many dogs here,” Riin gapes at the huge shower room where all the dogs have been moved in by the voluntary workers. “Mr. Kim there are 15 dogs here and another 15 will be handled by the workers.” The head of the farm informed.

 

“How come she’s reporting to you?” Riin looks at Junsu, dumbfounded.

 

Wearing on the plastic apron, Junsu smirks “Because this farm belongs to me, moron,” he pushes her head again. Riin turns around and retorts “Don’t push my head…”

 

“Get started, moron” Junsu never ending teases Riin as he reaches his arm out to hands her brush. Snatching the brush from his hold, she pouts “Stop calling me moron, I’m not.”

 

Junsu grins as he sees the way Riin bathing the huge dog and within a minute, the dog moves away, the water splashed on her making her soggy. “You big dog,” she tries holding on it but it was moving frivolously. “Idiot, come help me!”

 

Grabbing hold on the water tap, “I was never wrong calling you moron.”

 

Riin angrily glares up at him, “What?”

 

He smirks before turning the water tap direction towards her direction as if watering plant. The water was cold as though ice. By a mere minute, she was completely drenched thanks to her husband. Having resentment overwhelming her mind, she peers fiercely at the smirking Junsu before snatching the water tap to shower him spitefully.

 

“Kim Junsu,” she yells warningly but still not playing hard in their little water war. “You better stop right away or you’ll die badly.”

 

“Why?” Junsu grabs hold on her wrist pulling her ever so close that they could hears their heartbeats; increasing unknowingly. He closes their distant more and leans in, “do you think you could win me that easily?”

 

She could feels his breath hitting her soft skin, her heart was palpitating trillion times faster than it already was. Seeing her face flushed red, he leans in closer whilst staring into her eyes temptingly and gently her silky wet cheek. Tucking her hair behind her ear, her inviting lips convince him to moves forward and their lips are so close meeting, kissing; however, the dog that had led them into such situation barks all of the sudden.

 

The loud barking sound unlocked their eyes as Riin looks away shyly before withdrawing her hand from Junsu’s held. Junsu rubs the nape of his neck uneasily. A minute before, the ambience of the shower room was locked in such a romantic moment but in split second, they are looking away; avoiding each other eyes.

 

“Yah…” he splashes water on her face, “blushing, aren’t you?”

 

Riin shyly hits on his arm before resuming their water war again. “Look what did you do, it’s your entire fault.”

 

Riin scans around the room that located at the very end of the dog farm. The room painted white with small and big black dots as if the skin of Dalmatian. She was so into the room’s design that she turns around as she scans through it and suddenly, Junsu hands her a dress shirt.

 

“I only have this,” Junsu removes his soak shirt. “Get changing before you catch a cold.” He orders before walking towards his closet to search for his own.

 

“How am I suppose to change when you are here?” she raised her voice.

 

Junsu turns around and immediately Riin covers her eyes with her little palms. “Wear something, you idiot.”

 

He frowns as he put on a plain t-shirt with some wordings behind. Strolling towards her, “Stop calling me idiot, I’m warning you” he pulls her hands from her eyes. “Just get changed already.” He sits on the edge of the bed while looking up at her.

 

“Stop staring at me,” she covers her see through clothing. “3 minutes, give me 3 minutes and I’ll get it done, okay.”

 

He got up and saunters towards the exit, “Make it fast, turtle” he turns the handle and walks out.

 

“Annoying…” as she put on his white dress shirt, the closet mirror had averted her attention as she looks at the reflection of herself, she realized she was wearing a shorts and this combination isn’t looks right. The hem of the dress shirt slightly above her shorts and after buttoning the second button, it seems to be rather low cut unless she is to button the very last 1 which choking her to death. The longer she stares at the mirror; her imagination had soon leads to the negative side.

 

“Don’t I look like just finished some kind of mature business with a guy?” Riin covers not realizing what she just said. “I have to change…”

 

She slowly opens the door and peep her head out to look for Junsu and a tap on her shoulder was enough to frighten her up. He was standing right beside the door having his arms crossed. “What are you looking at?”

 

“I…err…this…” Riin plays with her fingers, “Is it possible if you get me another shirt? Better if it’s small t-shirt.”

 

Junsu stares at her from head to toe, understanding her problem. “What if I said no,” he moves forward which made her steps back. She could see his smirk grows smug as he closing their distance. “Then I guess I shall just wear this…”

 

The next thing she knows is his lips are on hers. Her weak legs giving in and he topples on top of her. Placing both his arms by her head, she could see him leaning in and within second, his lips on hers. She was struggling at the very first place but came to a halt as he tilted his head to deepen the passionate kiss. Her struggle starts again when she feels his hand gradually making contact with the soft skin of her stomach.

 

“…stop…” Riin tries pushing him but he was stronger. “You should stop,” he trails down her neck hearing her gasping hard.

 

“Enough already…” she mumbles before Junsu kissing her intently again.

 

“Junsu oppa,” Jessica’s was voice nearing their room, “we should make our move, Inhwan stomping his feet not wanting to leave the dogs, come get him.”

 

He cursed and rolls onto the bed beside Riin, breathing heavily. “Will be there in a minute,” he pulls himself up resting his arms loosely on his waist, Riin could feel Junsu stare on her and true enough, he was. Stretching out his arm, “get going, it’s not any early,” he pulls Riin up. She thought everything ended but never had she thought he would pull her over and whispers into her ears “So close, weren’t it?”

 

-

 

“Yah…Jang Riin,” Junsu banged on the bathroom door cantankerously after waiting for close to an hour. “How long are you planning to be in there?”

 

As he brought up his fist to make contact with the door again, the door opened and revealed the weary looking Riin. Junsu’s was furious but the fume in his face faded as he sees her held on her stomach, body crook walking slowly towards the bed.

 

He held her by the wrist, face turned concern “Alright?” bringing up his arm to her forehead, “Not fever,” he examined his own to confirm.

 

“I’m okay,” she gently pushed him into the bathroom. “Go shower.” Seeing her get on the bed and rolled to her side, he entered the bathroom. Within half an hour, Junsu came out from bathroom. He strolled towards his high tech music appliance and turned it on having the calming classical notes flows in the room. Feeling a cool breeze coming from his room patio, he noticed the glass door isn’t closed. Lazily making his way towards it, he pulled the sliding glass door and locked it before pulling the dark blue curtain.

 

With a click of sound, it awaked Riin from her own little world of the fairy tale based book. She turned her head over shoulder and came to know the sliding door is closed. Never did it come to her mind that it was locked and as she tries pulling it, she realized. No matter how hard she knocked on the glass door, it was futile as the loud music playing in the room made the knocking sound inaudible.

 

She slid squatted down on floor whilst leaning her back on the wall, “Am I going to spend my night here in the terrace?” and a sudden ferocious thunder sound palpitates her heart rate. “Raining? Today is really not my day…Kim Junsu!!!!” she roared out her lungs but nothing seems to bother the creature inside the room.

 

Closing his motor car magazine, Junsu sat upright from leaning on the comfy cushioned wall, “Someone called me?” turning over to the brand new alarm clock, he noticed it’s already near to 1am. “Where’s that lady,”

 

On the next morning, Junsu’s eyes opened by itself as if something waking him up. He rubbed on the nape of his neck still with half eyes closed. Looking over to his right, he realized Riin was up earlier than he and it’s only 8 in the morning. Stretching forth his arms, he strolled towards the terrace of his room. Pulling the curtain, it has been quite some time since winter rains. A smile gradually crept on his face as the clear sky which ornamented with pearly clouds brightens his day. Nevertheless, a sound of thud broken his smile and as he stared down, he saw a head lying on the floor which caused him scream, almost. Taking a clearer view, he found it familiar.

 

“Riin,” he immediately unlocked the glass door as he realized it was Riin who lying half dead on the floor. Pulling her into his embrace, his hand reached for her pale icy cheek. “Oh god, you’re dead cold. Why are you here?” the moment he have her in his arms, the soggy fabric made contact with him and only then he realized she was locked out at the terrace for the whole night.

 

Gently placing her on the bed, he touched on her forehead. “You’re burning,” having one knee on the bed, he leans over to his bedside to get his phone “Nicole, go get the doctor.”

 

“Moron,” he almost instant ed her soaked pajama. “Why didn’t you knock the door, how stupid can you be.” His face grew hot as he comprehends how far his hand has gone, she was only in her thin camisole and her inner clothe was visible. He hits his forehead, “should get Nicole instead.”

 

-

 

“How is Riin’s condition?” Jaejoong hands were stuffed in pockets whilst having his intense stare on Junsu.

 

“Doctor said she’ll be fine after taking the medication and a sleep,” Junsu closed the door behind him gently. “The temperature has dropped as well.” He then makes his way towards the study room but came to a halt, when.

 

“Riin, her health has always been weak.” Jaejoong said firmly. “I’ve know her for ages and there was never a month in a year she has gone through it healthily.”

 

Having his head over his shoulder, Junsu queried “meaning, every month she’ll get sick?”

 

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder, “You can say that. When she was in US, her condition was worst compared to now. Easily she’ll caught cold and live her remaining week with Kleenex.”

 

Junsu remained at the same place, both having silent ambience surrounded them at the hallway of rooms. “Take good care of her as she’s a fragile porcelain, you know.” Jaejoong walked away back to his room.

 

“A porcelain doll that anyone would want to protect upon meeting her,” Junsu mumbled.

 

-

 

Brushing her bangs off her eyes, her eyes wearily opened and it almost stunned her with great fear as a hand landed on her forehead all of the sudden. Her eyes blinked, “you…”

 

“Feeling better?” he had one hand on his forehead another on hers to make sure her temperature has dropped. “You’re feeling better, aren’t you?”

 

Pouting her lips while closing her eyes than opening it again tiredly, she nodded “Now, I am better…but still feeling cold,” her voice barely above whisper.

 

Seated by the bed, Junsu chuckled before pulling the comforter higher up to her chest. “I’ve not seen such a moron. Can’t you bang on the door harder?” he took the temperature sensor from the table and brought it close to her ear and a sound of ‘tut’ her temperature popped out within a minute. “See, you’re lucky to get well this fast.” It showed 38.

 

“All thanks to you,” Riin rolled her eyes with slight irritation. “Couldn’t you just lower the volume, you would have heard me by then,” she looked away, grimacing childishly.

 

Getting on the bed, Junsu laid closely by Riin’s side as if trying to give her more warmth. Snaking his arm over to her waist, ever so slowly, he held her close against his chest. Turning her to face him, he bowed a little to stage their head.

 

“It’s not my entire fault, you should not have sits there in the middle of winter night, moron” he whispered in her ear.

 

“hmm” she turned away, tightening the comforter. “Still feeling cold?” he tightened his arm around her waist.

 

Riin moves a little, “Go away…” she felt uneasy in his arms.

 

Closing in their very distant, Junsu sealed her soft lips and it startled her; eyes goggled. He could feel her struggles in his arms but he knows clearly that she’ll soon halts to her futile struggle. Just as what he thought, her eyes slowly closed having him deepening the kiss. Despite the cold weather outside under the winter season, she could feel their room gradually turning into summer. The huge ice cube in her was as if melted by the man before her. 

 

-

 

“Kim Junsu,” Madam Kim sounded serious. “You ought to play your part as Riin’s husband,” she shook her head as she held on Riin’s hand, “why on earth she’s getting sick ever since married to you.”

 

Holding on her shoulders, Junsu pulled her back to his side, “That’s our problem grandma, you ought not to mind our business.” He rested his arm around her shoulder, staring down at her occasionally.

 

“Finally Christmas has arrived,” Jessica chanted.

 

“Mami, you look gorgeous in this dress,” Inhwan looked up to Riin then eyed at Junsu.

 

The presence of all the Kim in the hall was as if sending message to Junsu through eyes, playing with their high skilled eyes. Averting his eyes back to his partner, he eyed him from head to toe. She was in an ivory dress which the hem reached slightly above her knee. The dress shows off her body line perfectly. Her hair was tied loosely in a bun having a few strands of bangs curled by her cheeks.

 

Placing his hand on her waist, he leans in and whispered in her ear “You’re beautiful.”

 

Lowering her head almost immediately, it seemed to be an action caused by Junsu’s soft breath tickled her ear but it was actually a move to avoid having other to see her face. He clearly reads each and every of her moves. She was actually blushing heavily.

 

Pulling her closer to him, he stood before her and tilted the head to level their height. He could see her flustered face, “You look cute you know.” Junsu cupped her chin bringing her up to stare into his eyes. Just as she’s expected, he kissed on her lips right in front of the elders.

 

“Oh gosh,” Jaejoong held on his temples. “Not again.”

 

“Why you guys witnessed this often?” Mrs. Kim teased.

 

“Always,” Jessica added. “Hyung, where’s your fiancée?” Changmin pretended he didn’t see anything. “On the way I guess,” Yunho joined.

 

“Omma that’s what you want, right” Mr. Kim held on his mother’s shoulders. “Exactly,”

 

“Aish…” Riin pushed Junsu off with embarrassment boiling inside. “Come on, you’re my wifey,” he pulled her closer to him by the waist.

 

“Okay, let’s head to the hall.” Mr. Kim said as he sees Eunhyuk approaching.

 

-

 

“It’s been a few ten years since Lotte first started,” Mr. Kim begins his speech. “Almost every year I’ve celebrated the Christmas with all Lotte talented staff. I’m glad that all of you are still here with me to make a better Lotte. As you all know, I’m aging. With the help from my sons, daughter in law and nephew, I know Lotte will only get better without any frets and that has leads me to a decision. I’ve decided to retire by mid of next year once the tourism mega sale ends. Junsu, Riin our future president and CEO I’ll pass all this to you both.”

 

The decision his father made had stunned Riin completely and as she turned to Junsu, she could sees he was utterly startled. Reaching her hand to his, she could feel him with hers, locked securely. She was unsure if she did feel the hand in hers was quivering. She could feel her husband quivering. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she tries her best in offering any sort of way to soothes him.

 

“Now, let the feast begin,” the spotlight shone on Mr. Kim shut and all lights were . Pacing back to the main table, he could see his son in a flustered expression. “Son, you can do it. I have faith in you.”

 

Never has this come to his mind. Junsu has never thought that his dad would hand Lotte over to him as Yoochun has always a better person to him; at the very least that’s what he thought his father was thinking all this while.

 

“Now let’s have our next president Mr. Kim Junsu and Mrs. Kim to have the first dance of the night,” the MC called.

 

The spotlight was shone on the pair. Tonight, it was full of surprise to Riin. Having Junsu kissing her before the elders than being sprung up with her father in law sudden decision and now to dance in front the crowd once again, she was near to fainting. Pretends she hears nothing, she continues staring around not until a hand stretched forward. She turned to him unwillingly, looking into his eyes; her eyes were as if speaking to Junsu. He smirked to the fear of his wife.

 

Grabbing hold on her hand, he pulled her up ever so gently. A few tables off the main table seated Yoochun with his mother and Yoona. He was watching them all the while; gulping down one after another glass of wine. Little did he know, his partner who is soon to be Mrs. Park was gazing at each and every move of his and it hurt her badly to know he still has feeling for the woman he once loved deeply?

 

Leading her towards the dance floor, Junsu could feel her hand was shuddering. He understood that she feared that she’ll caused embarrassment before the entire guest. Beaming before her soothingly, he held on her hand then leaning in to feels her heart palpitating massively fast.

 

“Calm down,” he whispered down to her ear. “I’ll lead you…”

 

“No jokes,” she shook her head a little whilst searching for his eye contact. “You’ll be laughed by people to have a wife who don’t even know how to dance, in formal party.”

 

He shook his head a little. “You’ll be fine. Your husband is the almighty Kim Junsu, what could possibly happen?” slowly guiding her hand to place on his shoulder, he has his around her waist, “Put your foot on mind, now.”

 

“Insane,” she rolled her eyes. “No way, see…the guests are already chattering.”

 

“Of course since you’re not following your husband order,”

 

“Fine…” she gave in as her foot gently stepped on Junsu’s.

 

He tilted his head over his shoulder before giving a nod as a sign of beginning the music. Gradually, he moves as the music flows into the hall. Having the spotlight shone on the pair, it’s very obvious that Riin was stepping on him but because they were so lovely that it has averted everyone’s attention. Eyes only locked on them not bothering their foot.

 

“You should stop now,” Riin mumbled guiltily.

 

“It has just started no long,” Junsu said as a matter of fact. “I know you can endure for a little while more.”

 

“It’s not me that can’t stand this,” she rolled her eyes on him again “you; it’s your foot that matter, idiot.”

 

“Quit rolling your eyes on me and don’t call me idiot.”

 

“But you are…” she smirked.

 

A smile unconsciously formed on his face, “By now, you should be able to memorized the steps, try it.”

 

Riin unwillingly stepped down, “Don’t go too fast,” she was staring on their legs.

 

“Look at me,” he insisted but Riin pays no attention and continues looking down while going circle with Junsu leading her. Receiving no response, given his pride, he swung her round then pulls her back to him, “I said look at me.”

 

His sudden new move surprised Riin as her eyes widened looking at his intense gaze. “No need to be that fierce…” she was cut off as he landed his lips on hers.

 

Chatters could be heard coming from the guests. Feeling the hit flowing inside, her eyes blink shyly. “Many people watching, Junsu stop” she mumbled through his soft kiss but her voice received complete ignorance from him.

 

“Stop, you don’t even know what you’re doing,”

 

A smile gradually formed on his face as he thought, “declaring to the world that you’re mine…”

 

Not bothered by the thousands pairs of eyes staring at them, Junsu tilted his head to feels her more. Upon feeling his hands around her waist tightened, her arms soon linked around his neck. Riin has always rejected fairy tale. To her, fairy tales are only made for naïve and innocent girls to dream about and in reality, it will never happen. At this moment of time, she felt herself was as if a Cinderella that had been bestowed by spell, sharing a time with her prince. A moment to remember, but she never know or understand that, this action of his was actually a way of his to tell the world that, she is his; solely belongs to him.

 

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090818