Chapter 25

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 25~

Knowing that Riin would be awake before himself, Junsu got up earlier than Riin in purpose. He knew she would get up early in order to avoid going office together with him. Consequently, he opted to wake up before the sunlight able to blind his eyes by penetrating through the huge glass window of their room. Getting up too early was not a good idea, Junsu realized. He walked down the flight of stairs to see the lights in the main guest room and living room are still dimmed and noises can only be heard from the kitchen. Pacing towards the kitchen, he saw Nicole and a few assistants of hers preparing for breakfast. Unsure of what he ought to do, he walked up back to the room and as he reached the door of Inhwan’s room, bringing up his hand, he contemplated to give a knock. Not afraid that he would wake them up but he fear to meet Riin. He is unsure of what should be said upon seeing her as Riin’s eyes had always become his weakness, he realized. The moment meeting her eyes and locked by those fawn crystal irises, Junsu could feel his heart weakened and the rate of his heart would increase, without his conscious. Tightening his fist, he decided not to knock and turned around to leave. Coincidently, upon whirling round; the door before him opened and he saw the person he came to fear of meeting awhile ago.

“Riin,” he startled. Both stood before each other having nothing coming out from their mouth as they stared into each other. Junsu rubbed the back of his head uneasily and forced out a smile, “Thought you were in Inhwan’s room.”

She shrugged her shoulders, “I was rushing with a report and it seems to be rather difficult. So I’ll be sleeping in the study room for the rest of the week.”

“Report?” he frowned a little, suspicious. “What’s that? Urgent, but I don’t remember assigning you any.”

Rubbing on her arm whilst biting her lower lip, she dares not to look into Junsu’s eyes nor does she speak with her head up. “Lately, you’ve been really busied by the work in Lotte Hotel that’s why you’re oblivious with it. Something passed on by Yoochun a week ago.”

“When’s the deadline?” he closed in their distant, attempting to reach for her hand but to see her withdrew from him. “I just thought we could bring Inhwan out for a one day vacation, it’s been quite some time already.”

She sighed before lowering her head, staring still on the carpeted floor. “Junsu…” it took her a good minute to gather her courage to look straight into his captivating eyes. “I think we should have a talk with father and make things clear before the misunderstanding goes deeper.”

Rolling her eyes while bringing up both his arms to his hips, he turned to Riin unbelievably. He stared still at her, speechless for a moment. “Jang Riin, why are you bringing that up again? Are you trying to kill grandma by springing it up to her all of the sudden, do you think she can accept the fact that we’ve been acting all this while.” He stopped awhile, gasped, “That all these are just an illusion and it’s time for her to wake up from that wonderful dreamland of hers?!” he raised his voice a little.

“Junsu…”

“Stop,” he pulled her into his dominating arms, not letting her to further on with whatever she is going to. Junsu could care not much about her feeling as he just can’t bear losing her at this minute. “Don’t talk about it anymore, okay. Please let me be a little selfish, allow me and stay by my side. Never mention about leaving or divorcing anymore…”

“Yah!” a sudden loud voice parted Riin from his firm embrace. Changmin yelled pointing at the pair and in the same time, the Kim siblings came out from their respective room in unison. “Hey please, your room is just a few steps behind. Why are the two of you hugging so sweetly before your son’s room?”

Placing his arm around her waist, Junsu smirked, “Jealous? Bring Yuri in then, I’m not going to disagree with it neither Riin will.”

“Aish…why are you talking about that of all sudden?” Changmin crossed his arms over his chest. “We’re talking about you!”

Looking away, Riin whispered “When the pact comes to an end, we’ll end it.” She walked into Inhwan’s room.

“Pact ends?” Yunho was confused. “Ends what?” he asked a dumfounded question which only Jaejoong alone understand. He leaned against his room’s door says nothing but just watch the vacant look of Junsu’s face.

-

During breakfast time, it was as if Inhwan could sense the indifferent between both his father and mother. Recently, he realized Junsu and Riin had not been talking and it’s unlike the usual them. In the past, whether it is breakfast or dinner, it is the time that will past by swiftly, Inhwan thought. With Junsu and Riin nonstop bickering and arguing over something unimportant, it could make Inhwan a wonderful day. Nevertheless, lately he had been missing those times. He guessed it might be his papi who had maddened his mami and in order to help his papi to patch back with Riin, he pretended that he’s upset with them. Because of his little mischievous plan, Riin agreed go to office with Junsu and promised Inhwan that they’ll return back to those times that he had been missing. After dropping off Riin in office, he drove towards Lotte Hotel direction for a meeting.

Upon stepping into the office lobby, Riin met with Heebon and Sooyoung. She bowed mannerly, “Morning Heebon shi.”

“Good morning,” Heebon mumbled.

“Mrs. Kim,” Eunhyuk walked up to Riin. “Here, you may use Mr. Kim’s personal elevator as usual,” he escorted Riin leaving Heebon and Sooyoung looking at her.

Ever since the year end mega sales promotional events had been decided, Riin had stopped and did not interfere with whatever that involved Lotte Fashion. Due to that, she had been very free in office and almost every hours of the time in the office she’s spacing out all alone. Gazing on her Anycall Haptic Pop phone, she received a text message from her mother. Immediately she read it and realized her problem with Junsu had made her completely forget about what her mother told her last night.

‘Riin ah…it’s really urgent. I need the money urgently so just help omma for the one last time, will you?’

She held on the phone by her chest, “God…how am I suppose to get 2 million in a day?” immediately she typed on the keyboard and checked her account balance. After glancing through the figures popped out on the screen, she hit on her forehead thrice. “Jang Riin, how could you be this stupid? So what are you going to do now? Short of a million…babo, I shouldn’t have filed it so soon, why can’t omma tell me earlier!” she stomped her foot against the floor.

Knock knock

“Bothering you doing something, am I?” Junsu knocked on the door before leaning his back on the doorframe gazing at the relentless Riin.

“How come you’re here?” her eyes were widened in surprise.

Pacing into her office, he seated opposite her, “Thought that I should tell you that I won’t be home for dinner tonight.” Shrugging his shoulders, he leaned in and gazed into her crystal eyes. “You’ll need to handle Inhwan. Yunho hyung and Changmin hyung will spend his time with their lovers as for Jessica, she’s out with friends. Tonight will be pretty difficult for you,” he rubbed her hand.

An awkward smile crept on her face, “Junsu ah…I…”

“Shh…” he placed his index finger on her lips, “Keep quiet if you’re to talk about divorce again!”

“No…I…” before she could finish her sentence, a light bulb came into her office. “Heebon shi…”

“Junsu, can we talk for a moment?” she asked.

Riin looked down on her watch and smiled, “Right, I need to go find Yoona for lunch. Take your time.” She exited the room.

Junsu took a deep breath before turning over to Heebon, “Let’s have lunch together, I’ll be having a conference meeting later at night.” Reaching over to her wrist, he said “Still have plenty of time…”

“Junsu ah…” Heebon held on his hand tightly, “Junsu…” she wrapped her arms around him; her eyes were reddened as she restrained having her tears streaming down her face. “Never leave me alone, okay…”

Running his hand up and down on her back, he didn’t know what ought to be said so that she could feel better. “Heebon ah…”

“Junsu, I don’t need much,” she buried her face on her neck. “I just need you, your heart. As long as you still have me inside here, everything will be fine.” She brought her hand up to his chest where his heart at.

-

“Yoona…” Riin walked into Yoona’s office to see the room void in presence. “Where did she go?” she queried herself as he looked around. “Have she forgotten about it?”

“I’m here…” Yoona dragged her foot as she walked towards Riin.

Staring still at her pale face, Riin was frightened, “What’s with you, vomit and diarrhea?”

She shook her head before passing her a square thing. Riin took hold of it and almost instantly her eyes goggled staring on it, “Pregnancy test? Double lines, what does this mean?”

“Pregnant…” Yoona lazily seated on the couch.

“Oh gosh,” Riin brought both her arms to . “Yoochun, he knows about this?”

“Yoona…” a coarse voice was heard, it was Yoochun. He was gasping so hard that he need to bend a little with an arm on his knee for support.

Riin can’t help but held her hand on her chest, “Just how many floors did you climbed?”

Yoochun turned to Riin, he was puzzled for a moment “Seriously I don’t know…” he walked up to Yoona, grabbing hold on both her hands, “Are you okay? Still feeling nausea?” he placed his hand on her forehead.

“You should go visit a doctor, aren’t you?” Riin reminded with a smile.

He nodded his head, “Yeah, you should. Let’s get going already.”

Riin chuckled upon seeing Yoochun’s face of expression, she somehow felt relieved.

-

During lunch, Riin was having sandwich in the cafeteria; pondering how should she settle her mother’s debt. Perhaps her mind was gushed with trillion of thoughts and worries that she never realized someone approaching her, oblivious with the tapping sound of leather shoes.

“Riin shi…”

“Ahh…Eunhyuk,” she was awoke from faze as he tapped his finger on the table. As he took a seat opposite her, he smiled “Something bothering you it seems…”

Holding on her temple, she forced out a smile. “This useless brain was plagued with millions of questions. What should I do Eunhyuk shi? How do you advice Junsu, usually?”

“Junsu, actually his heart knows everything,” Eunhyuk clasped his fingers and rested them on the table. “But, I find the both of you share something in common. Enjoy staring on a weird artwork, love listening to classic songs and orchestra. The weirdest thing is, the both of you can hardly read your own mind, am I right?”

“Like I’ve said before,” she pointed on her forehead with her head tilted to the left, “this brain is useless. Don’t tell me circuitously I won’t understand you.”

“Well, you do notice the change in Junsu,” he pointed out. “Riin shi understands what I meant. There’s not a need to be straightforward.” He said as a matter of fact. “Right, you seem to be pretty mindful of something.”

“Not something but many things,” Jaejoong interrupted. Sitting beside Riin, he nudged her elbow while eyeing at her. “Come on, this guy here knows about us a lot. There’s no way you could hide from him.”

Scratching on her head, she was unsure if she should tell them. “Actually, as you all know our marriage is only a pact and yesterday, I’d filed the divorce paper.” Placing both her elbows on the table while cupping her face, she pouted “Now…I’m facing a financial problem. My lips are like sealed, how should I ask him do me a favor?!”

“Pride,” Jaejoong pointed at her. “To look after this thin face of yours, you dare not to ask.”

Eunhyuk laughed, “I see. I wouldn’t dare to ask though.”

“I know, one way of tackling Junsu…only that way,” Jaejoong grinned at Eunhyuk and got him respond almost immediately. “Seducing!” they said in unison whilst smirking at Riin mischievously.

“Correct, this way definitely will work,” Eunhyuk said convincingly.

“Aish…nonsense, talking with the both of you really is such a waste of time!” Riin got up and paced towards the exit.

-

“Papi…” Inhwan jumped from his bed into Junsu’s arms, “How come you’re coming back so late recently?”

“Got some work to do,” Junsu pinched on his nose. “Where’s mami?”

“She went to sleep already,” Inhwan pouted. “Weird thing is she seems bothered by something, keep sighing heavily.”

Junsu frowned, questioningly “Really?”

Walking back into their room, he gently opened the door; worried that he would awake Riin from sleep. As he stepped into the room, he noticed the room was in dim lights and the room was filled with lavender smell.

“Riin… ahh…” he was frightened as Riin came out from the bathroom all of the sudden.

Her brow furrowed, “why are you shouting so loud in the middle of the night?”

“I should be the one asking,” he blinked his eyes twice; “you’re walking or wafting?”

“Do my footsteps have to sounds like elephant’s?”

“Aish…” he poked on her forehead.

Recalled what she’d planned on doing, her heart palpitated instantly. “Kim Junsu,” she held on his shoulders. Walking around, she then stood behind him. Slowly surround his waist with her pair of arms; gradually she reached over the button of his blazer. He was taken aback by his sudden move, “Riin…”

“Don’t move,” her arms around him tightened. “Stay still, okay…” she gently turned him around, dare not to look into his eyes.

“Yah…” he tried to set free from her arms. “I say don’t move,” she yelled. Noticing she had made a big mistake, she brought her hand up to his face, slowly caressing on it. “You like woman who do all this sort?”

“Enough! Done playing with me, stop okay,” Junsu keep pushing Riin off him. But in split second, Riin pressed her lips against his. He was surprised to see her acting this way all of the sudden but it wasn’t long before she got him to respond to her kisses. Junsu tilted his head; deepening the kiss which is turning passionate. Removing his blazer, lightly flinging her on the bed, Riin could feel him ing his pajama. Grazing his lips from hers then down to her neck before going down to her collarbone, she somehow felt herself shivering under him.

And suddenly, Riin got up before pushing Junsu off, “Sorry, I’m out of mind,” she sat at the edge of the bed, tears nonstop streaming down. “Lose control…sorry for everything,” she ran towards the doorway embarrassedly.

Holding on the nape of his neck, Junsu frowned before scratching his head in deep confusion. “Just what had happened?”

-

“Worst is, she’s wearing a pajama,” Junsu stood up from his seat, hands placed on the desk, “Shouldn’t she be wearing a strapless dress or something attractive?”

“Hahahaha…” Eunhyuk held on his stomach. “She really did that?”

Junsu frowned, agitated by Eunhyuk’s laughter. “Did what, what do you mean?”

“Okay listens…yesterday,”

-

“I know, I’ll bank in the money today and the remaining,” she was silent for a moment. “Give me some time.” After ending the call, she just gazed on it.

“How long are you intending to hide this from me?”

She turned around only to see Junsu, “you…”

“I…what?” he stooped down so that they were at eye level. “When did I found out the problem you’re stuck in or why did you suddenly,” he purposely caressed on her bare arm, “Seduce me?”

“Yah…” she got up from her seat. “Stop provoking me! It’s am unwise move, okay.” She reprimanded, fierily.

“But that’s amusing, you know,” he crossed his arms against his chest. “Seeing you stomping your foot face darkened only with me speaking a few words.” Placing the cheque on the table before her, he said sternly “Take this; she might really need this urgently.”

She pouted not looking up at him. Seeing that, he reached his hand over to her shoulder and gave a squeeze; offering any sort of comfort he could. “You’re not dying in my hands again; I just don’t wish to see you close both accounts in order to settle your mother’s financial problem.”

Grabbing hold on his hand, she nodded “I know, understand very well.”

Squatting before her, Junsu has his thumb softly rubbed on her cheek. “Remember what I’d said before? If I’m to spend this remaining time with you, I hope it’ll be only us.” Interlocking their fingers, Junsu rested his forehead on hers, “never mention about divorce again, and promise me.”

“But I…” she was cut off before she could voice out her frets.

Junsu showed a document, “You meant this divorce paper?” a mischievous smile crept on his face as he tear off the document. “Done…everything settled.”

"How did you know...I've filed this?" she was flustered. “Yah…how could you tear it off” Riin frowned sadly.

“You’d promised me not to mention about it. And about how I know...everything you're doing, there's not even one that I don't know.”

She nodded in agreeing. Junsu smirked upon seeing the answer, “last night you looked horrible.” He splashed her with the bottle of mineral.

“Whey, Kim Junsu I’m wet already!”

He leaned in with a sly smile, and whispered “a way to punished you for torturing me last night…” Riin’s face flushed red upon hearing that.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//My everything//