Chapter 27

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 27~

 

Junsu’s father has a habit of having morning walk to in the mountain along with his wife and this habit of his had accompanied him almost half of his life. Every weekend, Mrs Kim would be his companion and they would walk for hours on end before having breakfast together in their private suite. Employees of Lotte Group had always said they envied their relationship and commented that Mrs Kim is the happiest woman in the world to have such a caring and gentle husband. Nevertheless, neither of them know that their marriage had gone through thick and thin to endure this long, and they had walked together hand in hand one after another obstructions. Today is slightly different as before they were able to get into the vehicle heading toward Lotte Hotel, they encountered their beloved son and caring daughter in law. Perhaps, to be exact the two of them were waiting for them at the bottom of the mountain where they had parked their car.

 

The gentle smile on Mr. Kim’s face gradually falls upon meeting his son. Junsu bowed uneasily as Riin greeted. Eyeing dissatisfiedly at them from head to toe, he noticed the couple was in sports attire. “Here to accompany me exercise in hope of being forgiven? Won’t it be a little too late?” He looked down at his watch. “I and your mother are leaving for breakfast, perhaps another time will do.”

 

Sensing the intense atmosphere created by his father in law, Riin frowned worriedly. “Appa, we’re here to beg for forgiveness.” Riin started as she bowed her head low, “Please forgive us,” she eyed Junsu at the corner of her eyes whilst tugging his sleeve before mumbling, “Do something idiot. You’d promised not to be stubborn.”

 

“Appa,” Junsu bowed. “I’m sorry, please give me another chance to prove that I can be the heir of the family business.” He said firmly.

 

Mrs Kim had always said that Junsu’s stubbornness was as if a mirror reflecting his dad’s stubbornness. When a decision made, no one could really change their mind. For as long as Mrs Kim remember, this hardheaded son of hers has never beg his father nor will he ask for forgiveness even if it is his fault. It was as though a miracle to see her son bowing his head low before the elders and begging forgiveness from his father. She could see a smile was formed beneath the mask her husband wore. Perhaps, this stubborn son of theirs had finally changed a little and these changes were somehow credit to Riin. Ever since they got married, the process may be slow but they could see Junsu changing as time passed. With Riin around, he would unconsciously smile sincerely from the bottom of his heart, with her by his side, he could hold back his anger and refrain from flaring up.

 

“Riin, why not you accompany me home,” Mrs Kim reached out for Riin’s hand. “We ought not to bother them both.”

 

Riin nodded her head and led her mother in law towards Junsu’s car. Before getting into the car, she stole a peek at the both father and son. She hoped everything could be settled and that Junsu will be able to resume his work sooner. “Omma, are we going home first or you prefer to have a tea at the nearby coffee shop?”

 

“The second idea sounds better,” she smiled after buckling the safety belt.

 

-

 

Inhaling the fresh air as he looked out to the bright sky adorned with white clouds, he tilted his head to see his son, “Do you know what the biggest mistake of yours is?”

 

“I don’t know,” Junsu admitted. “Please tell me and do correct my mistakes.”

 

“The mistake you’d done is no mistake,” he placed both his arms at his back and a smile entered his face. A moment of silence occurred, neither of them take the initiative to break the awkward silence. “You must be confused. Let me repeat, you made no mistake and that’s the biggest mistake you’d caused.”

 

“Maybe you need to more precise as I still don’t get you,” Junsu turned to his father with a complete blank expression.

 

Mr Kim smiled with his eyes closed; feeling the calmness surrounding him. “Pretending not to understand or you’re not wanting to understand,” he opened his eyes and turned to Junsu with a smiling face, “avoiding the obvious truth before you?”

 

Junsu struggle to find words replying his dad and upon knowing what ought to be said, he finds himself lost in words. “Perhaps…”

 

“I suppose I’m right,” he cut him off. “Junsu, you know very well that Heebon had bribed the officers who are involved in the decision making. Because you doubted others might think you’re on Riin’s side that’s why you make no action to solve the problem.” crossing his arms before his chest, he continued “Apart from that, you worried Heebon might hurt Riin and that caused you continuously let Heebon monopolies you, am I right?”

 

“I did thought of taking action at the end of this month,” Junsu said. “But it seems I was too late as never has it come to my mind that Yoochun would tell you everything.”

 

Taking a deep breath, his father asked, “Many people had often asked, what was the biggest success in my life?” he turned to Junsu searching for his eye contact as he said “My biggest achievement was able to give my wife happiness and bring up my children under a blissful family. This is way better than being the business tycoon in Korea as such happiness, such moments, not everyone able to grab hold on it.”

 

“Father…”

 

“I’m unsure to what relationship between you and Heebon, but I hope you can end it. You ought to put it to an end now.” He sighed, “Riin, she’s a good person. It’s just like this ordinary girl is some kind of magician bestowing us some sort of spell; making each and every one of us to love her more as time pass. You should appreciate such precious treasure.”

 

Junsu did not utter a word but to find him plagued with millions of questions which are all unanswerable; questions which he tried so hard to avoid having to answer and decide.

 

-

 

Stirring her cup of classic white coffee, Mrs Kim placed the teaspoon down on the saucer before bringing the cup up to her lips, taking a sip. She looked up at Riin after placing the cup down back to its origin place. Reaching out her hand over to Riin’s hand which was placed on the table, a warm smiled adorned her face.

 

“Time flies by really fast,” she gently patted on Riin’s back palm. “Looking back in time, the day where I saw you in the church, you were locked in pensive thoughts; looked so troubled. And my heart ached upon seeing that face of yours.”

 

Riin did not say anything but to listen carefully to her mother in law.

 

“Heebon and you are two different people but share a same valuable thing,” Mrs Kim said as she held on Riin’s hand. “The both of you are smart and witty but the ways you had used this good qualities are different than Heebon and that makes differences occurred between you two.”

 

“Omma, if I am to describe us as food served in restaurant,” she paused for a second before continuing, “I’m just a side dish. Heebon…she’s the main course. Right from the start, the one person who Junsu truly loves is her and up to this minute, I believe she’s still the utmost important person I his heart.”

 

“No one can deny this fact, perhaps. But everyone could see the love, the bond that had grew between you and Junsu.” Having both hands fingers clasped together, she rested them on the table. “Junsu, he had not asked for any forgiveness even if he had made a huge problem but you had changed him. Your existence made him understand problems can be solved in many ways and a simple apologize could make things simple.”

 

Looking out at the busy street of Seoul through the wide glass window, Riin folded her arms which are placed on the table. “I was just someone who happened to appear in his life when he’s lost in the road; life complicated by people around him. Helping, assisting, accompanying these can’t be described as love. I might be a friend, a close friend of his.”

 

“Of the four sons I have, he’s the one and only who doesn’t know how to express his feeling. Asking him to express his anger, he’s an expert in it but when it comes to love, he doesn’t really know how to confess,” Mrs Kim chuckled. “I bet he has never said those three magic words.”

 

“I love you, it’ll only be said to the person he loves and that’s not me.”

 

“Kissing you before the elders, in front of the media and 73 million people in Korea declaring to them that you’re belongs to him; don’t you think that’s love?” “Riin ah, Junsu is someone who often used special you may called it weird ways, to express his feeling.”

 

-

 

With the problems solved, Riin’s proposal was used in replacing Heebon’s and within half a month’s time, positive result can be seen. Due to this, Riin often finds herself stick on her office swivel chair and seldom reach home to have dinner with Inhwan. Every day after work as she drove off from the car basement, the sky had turned dark and for 7 days on ends she had not seen the sunset in the evening. As for Junsu, he was completely different compared to Riin as he often gets to go home and have dinner with Inhwan. Ever since the problem caused by Heebon, almost all the work which involves Lotte Fashion, he has no right in meddling. In fact, it was the decision Junsu had made to hand all Lotte Fashion work to Yoochun. Summer had taken away by autumn earlier than expected. At the end of this year’s summer, cities in Korea often rains and this had caused many people often caught a cold and clinics and hospitals became a place crowded with people. During this mean time, an influenza named H1N1 was widespread in all over Asian and European countries. Consequently, Junsu seldom go outstation.

 

“Junsu,” Eunhyuk leaned over and whispered to his ear, “Riin-shi failed to pass custom and she’s now quarantined in the resting room of the arrival hall.”

 

“What,” Junsu got up irritated with the news he just got. His sudden big movement caused the jigsaw puzzle he had solved with Inhwan fell on floor. In split second, Inhwan’s mouth widened as he cried hardly. “Inhwan…papi need to go save mami. Be a good boy here and obey Jessica’s orders.” He grabbed his coat and rushed over to his car and the moment he hopped into the vehicle, he stepped on the fuel paddle speeding towards Incheon Airport. And as he reached the airport, he bumped into Heebon who is making her way towards the exit.

 

“Junsu,” she held on his arm, happy to see him. “Are you here to fetch me, let’s go.” She he grasped on his arm, frantically.

 

Trying his best to swing her hands off his arm, he eyed at her with his glistening stare. “Let go, in a count of three.” As she let go of his arm, almost instantly he ran towards the office of the custom. She tightened her fist as she knows he’s not here to fetch her instead transformed into a hero to save his beloved wife.

 

-

 

After almost an hour sitting with her arm leaning on the seat, Riin was staring still on the floor as though it was tiled with golden tiles. The room she’s in was filled with passengers who are suspicious people who are infected with H1N1. She wondered when she could leave this room and what will happen if she’s really diagnosed with H1N1. The worst thing was she won’t be able to attend her brother’s birthday celebration which she had long planned two weeks ago. She sighed heavily with both her hands locked together in frustration.

 

“Giving up already, H1N1 patient,” Junsu teased as he seated behind the seat of Riin’s. Recognizing the familiar husky voice, Riin turned to over her shoulder to see Junsu seated right beside her as she leaned her arm on the back of the seat. “Kim Junsu, why are you here? How did you come in?”

 

Her sudden reaction has caused commotion in the resting room and soon pairs of eyes had landed on them. Junsu embarrassedly, pulled Riin seated down again. “Babo, can’t you give me a call when you’re trapped in trouble? If it’s not Yuri called Eunhyuk, how long are you planning to sit at here like now.”

 

“Yah, faster leave this room. We’re all suspected has infection so why are you still here, get out.” she dragged him up from the seat.

 

“Hey,” Junsu gingerly brought up his hand towards her forehead, “Which monster said you are having fever. If you’re to stay here any longer, you might really get infected.” He held on her hand and made his way towards the exit. Brushing through the crowd, he hers firmly and led her out from the arrival hall.

 

“Junsu ah, what if I’m not allowed to leave the room just now,” she looked up at him, eyes glimmered with hope. “What will you do?”

 

He walked up to her, closing in their distant. Because Riin was wearing sandal, he has no choice but to crouch his knees; looking down at his pint sized wife. “Then I’ll have to stay with you there till they let you out.” he smirked before pressing on her soft lips tenderly.

 

-

 

“Junsu ah…” he could hear Heebon’s voice from the opposite line. “I love you…I still love you…will you come…I want to see you…”

 

He could tell that Heebon was drunk and in fact, in a terrible drunken state. “Yah…Park Heebon, what’s wrong with you? You shouldn’t be like this.” he placed down his signature pen before looking down at his watch. “I have something on today and can’t be there. I’ll get Eunhyuk to send you home so just stay at where you are.”

 

“NO need,” she yelled and this caused Junsu took away his phone from his ear, “are you insane,” he whispered with his gritted teeth. She continued, “I’m in our old house. Please come back and I’ll wait for you no matter how long it takes so just deal with whatever you need to. I’ll wait and if you don’t come, I’ll just kill myself. Without you, there’s no reason for me to live either.”

 

“Fine,” Junsu worried she would really make that move. Glancing on his watch once again, he rolled his eyes in annoyance, “after all we need to settle things down, I’ll be there in a short while.” He hung up the phone whilst taking his blazer from the coat stand. He walked up to the elevator and pressed on the button. Taking out his phone, he dialed Riin’s number “Riin ah, I might be late so why don’t you go first and I’ll be there later. Where’s the venue?”

 

Riin pouted upon hearing that, “Okay, gives me a call when you’re coming. Only then I’ll tell you the venue,” she sounded disappointed.

 

“Come on,” he gets into his car and started the car engine before putting on the Bluetooth device to his ear. “Don’t be like that, I promise I’ll be there.”

 

“Let’s see if the list that recorded with all the promise broken by you will get longer,”

 

“Promise it won’t,” he assured as he drove off from the office building. A smile crept on her face, “we’ll see…be careful when you’re driving.”

 

“I will bye.”

 

“So are we going yet?” Siwon asked. Nodding her head, she agreed “Let’s make our move first. Oppa definitely will be surprised to see such a huge cake.”

 

“But it’s a big miss that your mother can’t come,” Siwon opened the car door before Riin get to stretched out her arm. “Maybe she doesn’t know how to face oppa. After all she did made a mistake which he can never forgive her easily.” She pouted again.

 

-

 

“Heebon…” Junsu knocked on the door only to know that it was not locked. Opening the door, he stepped into the familiar apartment where he used to have and shared moments of happiness with Heebon. As he walked further down, he noticed there was a puddle of red liquid on the cream tile with a penknife by the side. “Heebon,” he shouted the moment he saw her laid on the floor, blood dripping off from her wrist. Pulling her up, he rested her on his lap, “Why did you do this, can’t we just end this in a peaceful way.”

 

Reaching both her arms around his neck, she cried “NO, don’t do this to me…please don’t be cruel to me.”

 

“Let me stop the blood first, you’ll die.”

 

“Promise that you’ll not leave me alone,” Junsu have no choice but to agree as he afraid she would refuse treating the injuries on her wrist.

 

-

 

“Oppa, happy birthday,” Riin pecked on his cheek. “Here, this present is from me and Junsu. He’ll be here in a short while; I think he’s trapped in those piles of documents yet again.”

 

Hankyung placed his hand on her waist, “yeah, as if I will believe. Tell me how many times had he throw the paper airplane and I’d fed up of those excuses you made up for him.”

 

Pouting her lips cutely, she knows her brother very well that he’ll definitely fall for her same old trick again. “Fine, there won’t be any time I’ll be able to win you. My fault, your husband is the best man in this world.”

 

“Chill buddy,” Siwon patted on his back before handing him his present, “Here is mine, happy birthday…”

 

“I wonder what Victoria’s present is,” Riin was curious. “Hey, look at your fringe,” Siwon helped Riin to tuck the few strands of hair behind her ear. “Messy girl…” he pinched her nose tip causing uneasiness filled the room.

 

“Hankyung oppa,” she leaned in and pecked on Hankyung’s cheek before staring intently into his pair of fawn eyes. “Happy birthday…” he was startled by her sudden action.

 

Riin’s eyes widened with her lips parted forming a hole of frightened. She turned to peeks on Siwon’s reaction but to find his reaction none other than his usual calm face of expression. All of the sudden, Siwon held on Riin’s hand, “Let’s take a photo together,” he pulled her into the group and took a photo together with one of his maids helping him using his phone. Grabbing hold on his I phone, he strongly pulled Riin into his arms and kissed on her lips whilst taking a picture of them as if repaying what Victoria had done to him. Riin eyes goggled in shock as she could feel Siwon deepening the kiss and when he tilted his head to have the kiss turn passionate; Hankyung pulled him off from Riin. A way in protecting his sister and to protect Victoria’s feeling.

 

-

 

With Junsu helping her with the bandage, she gazed into his eyes and filled herself with memories of their past. Heebon has always envisaged, what will happen if she did not leave that day and stay with Junsu. Perhaps, they might still be the same and that title of Mrs. Kim will now belongs to her. In a minute of time, she would regret for making a wrong decision that had caused her so much pain.

 

Wrapping her arms around his waist from behind, she sobbed “Junsu I know I was wrong, can we return back to the past.” He loosened her hug and turned around to face her, gently caressing on her pale face, “Heebon, I need you to understand one thing. We’re over; we ought to start our life afresh instead of looking back.”

 

“NO,” she raised her voice, lose her sanity once again. “No, I don’t believe. Did that bi*ch forced you to say this? We can keep this low profile, no one would know. Not even your family, so please stay with me and never leave me alone anymore.” she hugged her tightly before locking his lips with hers.

 

Pushing her off with his best in not hurting her, Junsu tried to calm her down. “Heebon listen, everything had ended the minute you stepped out this door two years ago.”

 

“Junsu, can’t you forgive me? Your marriage pact with Riin will be coming to an end in three weeks time. You’ll be freed from the cage by that time arrive and we can be together again,”

 

Shaking his head no, Junsu was determining to end off this relationship, “The thing is my heart is not the same anymore. At this moment, Jang Riin, she’s the one person I want to be with.” He was about to leave until she held him back with her strong embrace again. “One last time,” she turned him around, gently kissing on his lips “share this love moment with me for once again, can you…” gradually, she reached her hands to his dress shirt.

 

-

 

On the next day, Riin got up feeling her head in great pain. Her eyes slowly opened to see the glow of the sun shining on the empty spot beside her on the bed. Gently pressing on her temple, she concluded that Junsu has not returned home for the whole night. Last night, when Siwon had sent her home it was about 2 in the morning and yet Junsu was nowhere to be seen. Hankyung was upset as it was the fourth time Junsu had failed to fulfill his promise. The first impression Junsu had gave to Hankyung wasn’t too pleasant and now that time after time he had broke his promise, it worsened the situation than it already was. Descending from the long flight of stairs, she could hear noises coming from the dining room.

 

“You guys are all here?” Riin was surprised to see all the Kim siblings gathered together except Junsu.

 

Yunho looked up to her, “Where’s Junsu, still not awake yet?”

 

“He…” she stuttered, looking around in searching of a right answer.

 

“I know,” Jessica very fast jumped to conclusion, “Oppa did not come home for the whole night. I’m positive that I’m right or Hankyung wouldn’t sound that fierce with anger fuming inside this morning.”

 

“Oppa called?” Jessica nodded to Riin’s question. Riin hits her own forehead by the palm as she knows she’s doom.

 

-

 

“Eunhyuk, are you done with the preparation? Is there anyone who is interested with that land?” Junsu asked with his eyes still drowned in the proposal handled by the production department.

 

He nodded as he walked up to Junsu before placing a document on his desk, “It seems, Choi Siwon is eyeing on the same land as us.”

 

Upon hearing the familiar old rival’s name, he closed the document file he’s reading. “He again, let’s sees how much he has. Ever since the first day meeting him, there’s not a day he had not challenged me and become my rival in almost everything. It’s time to end this off once and for all.”

 

“Junsu, be careful with him as this land is the key point to the expansion of New Lotte.” Eunhyuk advised. He knows very well what type of a person Choi Siwon is and he understands his boss more than anyone. Given his personality, he can almost guarantee that Junsu will be provoked easily. He doubted if everything can go on smoothly without any obstructions ahead them.

 

After years working with Eunhyuk, Junsu somehow get to understand his assistant. “No worries, I’ll hold back. I won’t do anything stupid, okay. Moreover, that land is not on auction today.”

 

-

 

As they stepped into the auction hall, they could see Siwon surrounded by reporters and photographers who are allowed to be there. Explosions of camera lights filled the hall and it worsened when they noticed Junsu’s arrival. Almost half of the group hurried over to Junsu as though they are seeing the arrival of the king. Within half a minute, he was surrounded by reporters who are extending their hands with tape recorder whilst the photographers kept on snapping picture of him. He cares less about his surrounding but only has his eyes on Siwon with a challenging smirk on face.

 

“Mr. Kim, Mr. Choi from CN Corporation had stated firm that they are eyeing at the same land as Lotte Group. He even said, the land will definitely belong to CN Corp, what’s your opinion?” one of the reporters asked.

 

“Well, we’ll see who the owner of that land is. At the end of the day, the land will definitely adorned with iridescent of lights and families could enjoy their vacation in New Lotte Hotel.” Junsu smirked as he walked up to Siwon. “Looks like we’re back to the time when we’re in USA.”

 

Siwon grinned “Perhaps…oh right, last night you didn’t turn up Hankyung seems to be rather upset.” Taking out his phone from the blazer pocket, “I’ll show you a few pictures we’d taken.” The first was the picture of Riin with Hankyung, and then the next was the group picture where Siwon and Hankyung both were placing their arms around Riin. Junsu’s smile gradually faded upon seeing that. After seeing the last picture, almost instantly his face darkened sternly as it was a picture of Siwon kissing Riin.

 

“Oops, I shouldn’t have showed you this…” Siwon smirked evilly as if trying to challenge Junsu in some way. Junsu’s fist tightened, his locks gradually turn white. “I shall make my move first, something urgent came up.” He walked away leaving Junsu with anger fuming inside. Junsu was staring still at one point with a forceful smile on face and once Siwon walked off, he glared at him at the corner of his fiery eyes.

 

-

 

“Congratulations Mrs. Kim,” the lady who is in her mid twenty smiled, warmly as she seated before Riin. “You’re eight weeks pregnant,” she placed the medical report on desk.

 

Riin’s expression was calm as she nodded her head upon listening to the doctor’s advices not to stress, don’t wear high heels, and avoid doing inappropriate exercises. The doctor rested her arms on the desk as she leaned in to look at her friend, “Riin, why isn’t he accompanying you?” Boa was worried.

 

She forced out an assuring smile, “Dr. Kwon, it’s not like you don’t know him. There’s lot of things he needs to handle so how on earth will he has time to come here with me.”

 

“I suppose, aside from me, you and all the things in my room know about your pregnancy, no one else knows.” Boa sighed as she scribbles on Riin’s medical record, “I need you to know, your health has always been weak all this while. During the trimester of your pregnancy, the risk of miscarriage is high. I recommend you to at least someone caring to know about this.”

 

“Boa, I know and will get someone who is trusted to look after me,” Riin tried to sound as convincing as she could. “So no worries and this is between us, no third party will know.”

 

“Yes…” Boa shook her head disbelievingly.

 

When Riin stepped out of the hospital, there was no sunlight as it was covered by the gloomy clouds. Having her hand on her stomach, she contemplated whether or not she should tell the father of this baby; she wondered does she really want this child. With three weeks more to go, what will really happen to this innocent life. Along the way driving back home, her mind was filled with pensive thoughts, mindful with what ought to be done.

 

“Junsu, you’re back?” Riin was surprised to see him playing happily with Inhwan in the living room.

 

“Why, my existence bothers you?” Junsu rolled his eyes and made his way towards the flight of stairs.

 

“Yah what’s with you?” he ignored her and entered his room.

 

-

 

“What the hell?” Jaejoong almost choked upon hearing the news. It should be good news for a pair of marred couple but given to their current relationship, he wasn’t sure should he congratulate or pity his buddy. “So what are you going to do next, in three weeks time, you can still change your mind.”

 

Placing her elbow on the table, she rested her chin on her palm, “Might as well don’t tell him…years later he might thought I get married with another man and have a child.”

 

“Riin, this baby belongs to both you and Junsu,” he pointed out. “No matter what, you ought to tell him and figure out the best way to solve this problem.”

 

-

 

Later at night after dinner, it took her almost an hour to gather her courage before knocking on the door. Opening the door she peeped her head into the room, she noticed Junsu nowhere to in sight. Riin wondered elsewhere could he go and suddenly, he appeared before her and accidentally knocked her head on the door frame in the process. She groaned in pain whilst squatted down; holding on her forehead.

 

“Babo, why did you stood there without a sound,” Junsu helped her up and peeked up at the visible bruise on her forehead. “Can’t you knock on the door next time?”

 

“I did, sometime I just think your ears really do have problem. You don’t seem to hear anything I say…” she retorted.

 

“Enough…” he covered Riin’s talkative lips. “Have something to tell me?”

 

Riin felt herself shivered a little. He had always get to read her mind as before she utter a word, he’ll be able to read and tell what she’s about to do, about to say. Pulling him over to the coffee table, she seated him on the couch while she slightly sat on the coffee table. Sensing the change of face expression, Junsu heart beats faster than it was.

 

“I’m pregnant…” her cheek flushed a bright shade of rose.

 

Abruptly, Junsu stood up before swinging off Riin’s hand, “Are you saying this baby of yours are mine?” he chuckled. “Did that Choi Siwon refused to admit he’s the father to this poor pitiable baby that’s why you are here saying all worried finding a man to become the father?”

 

Riin got up and eyeing solemnly at Junsu; trying hard to convince herself that she’d heard him said wrongly. “Kim Junsu, finding a man to become the father, do you even know what you’re saying? Why did you bring Siwon in, it has nothing to do with him. The baby shouldn’t be related to him so why are you saying that?” trying hard to hold back her tears, she bit her lower lip, “Take back what you’d just said.”

 

“Was I wrong? Be honest,” he walked nearer to Riin, “that night he did kiss you, didn’t he?” crossing his arms before his chest, he squinted his eyes looking down at Riin, “You were very happy that I wasn’t there, am I right?”

 

She was frightened unsure to why he would know about it. “You are speechless because that really happened, wasn’t it?”

 

“Were you flirting with him and have an on and off relationship?” he grasped on her wrist pulling her closer to him. “Go tell him you’re having his baby, he’ll definitely marry you. I can give you the divorce paper in anytime.”

 

“Kim Junsu, stop saying that. We’ve done nothing that night, Victoria was provoking him and he just used me to make her feel jealous. We did nothing and the kiss came in so sudden that I can’t even push him off in time.”

 

“Say whatever you want, do you think I’ll believe?”

 

“What about you?” Riin flared up as she yelled. “You’d promise to come that night but in the end you didn’t even give me a call. Where’d you been that night? Enjoying the sunrise with Park Heebon, weren’t you?”

 

“I’m talking about you and Siwon, don’t you dare divert to another topic.” He pointed at Riin, fiercely.

 

“Since day one knowing you, everything had started because of those names called Kim Junsu and Park Heebon.” She looked up at him, staring at him defiantly as if she were challenging him. It takes only few seconds to have her tears washed away the fierceness in her eyes. Once again he had witnessed the tears welled in her hazel eyes.

 

“Nothing happen between us,” Junsu grabbed hold on her wrist upon seeing her exiting the room. “Does it really matter?” she said over her shoulder before leaving the room with the door slammed. She held on her stomach; feeling a great pain.

 

-

 

“Hey my phone is running out of battery,” Riin handed her phone to the secretary. “Yoochun ah, just give me a few minutes. We’ll meet at the office building entrance, okay.”

 

Yoochun nodded his head, “Alright, get all the documents.”

 

“Yes…” she answered to the person who knocked on her office door whilst gathering all the documents needed.

 

“Riin-shi, Mr. Kim asked me to inform you that he’ll be coming over to the warehouse once you’re done,” Sooyoung said.

 

“You mean he’ll come to fetch me later?” Riin asked to see Sooyoung nodded her head. A week had passed since the argument they had. She thought maybe it’s time to patch back and think about what ought to be done to settle things down. “Okay then, thanks for informing me.” Riin patted on Sooyoung’s shoulder before exiting the office.

 

-

 

“Finally we’re done,” Yoochun stretched out both his arms, relieved that they get to finish in time and there’s no need to come again tomorrow. “Hey, what’s going on with you and that hard headed?”

 

“Don’t talk about me, how is Yoona doing?”

 

“Never better than this, she said she if feeling even better than she’s not pregnant,” Yoochun had a wide smile on face. “We’ll be having our wedding ceremony after she deliver the baby.”

 

“That would definitely be the best option,” Riin agreed.

 

“Come, get moving before the sunset.”

 

Riin remained standing at the warehouse entrance, “You go first, Junsu will be coming over in a short while.”

 

“Patching back? Good luck,” he waved his hand bye before entering his car.

 

Yoochun had left the warehouse for almost three hours and that the sun had set too yet Junsu is not there. At first she thought he might trapped in the traffic jam but the moment the guard locked the warehouse gate, she has no choice but to wait at the bus stand. She tried to call him but it was then she realized her phone was left in the office. The sky had soon turned gloomy tears threatening to fall. She thought of taking cab or bus home but because she was too rush earlier the day that her belongings were all left in the office desk. Within a minute, rain pours down and strong thunder can be heard, something which Riin had came to fear the most.

 

-

 

“Yoochun ah…” Junsu called. “Are you guys still in the warehouse?”

 

“No.” Yoochun answered casually. “Riin said you’ll be taking her and sent me off. That was four hours ago, don’t tell me you’d forgotten about it.”

 

Hearing that, Junsu knew someone must have tricked Riin. “Of course not, it’s just that I don’t see her nearby the warehouse, I guess she’s in the bus stand. I’ll look after it, thanks anyway.” Immediately he grabbed his car key and exited his study room.

 

-

 

The sky before her had turned completely dark; she stepped up on the bench of the bus stand to avoid being drenched by rain. All of the sudden comes a group of man who came off from work. They waited at the bus stand whilst staring at Riin from head to toe. She could blame no one but herself to wear all white today. Her office attire was so wet that her entire body can almost be seeing through. The cream white blazer can barely cover her top. Heart beating extremely fast, she ran out from the bus stand and stood by the public phone. Looking around, she was as if brought back to the time where her brother had first left her. No matter how many years had passed, she could still remember very well. That night, she had ran off from home after knowing facing the fact that her father had passed away, Hankyung had leave the family and that her mother will be getting married with an unknown man. It was exactly the same, under this heavy rain she had run mile after mile away from her house to avoid the fact that the people who loves her one by one leaving her all alone.

 

“Riin…” Junsu held on her shoulder upon seeing her staring still on the road. “Get hold of yourself, Jang Riin…”

 

“Junsu,” she wrapped both her arms around his neck bursting in tears, “Don’t leave me, please don’t leave me alone. Why do everyone I love leaving me, abandoning me?”

 

Her arms around her were so firm that Junsu had accidentally dropped the umbrella. He patted on her small back trying anyway to calm the girl in his arms. “I’ve not said that I’m leaving you. Who is there to abandon you, your brother is back and I’m here with you…”

 

She cried louder the moment he said that, “Liar, you’re the worst human I’d ever know.”

 

Taking off his coat, he wrapped it around her “Yeah, you’re married to a liar. I admit that I’m the worst husband in this world my bad; can we get into the car now? Satisfied?”

 

Both of them are completely soaked by the rain.

 

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

091119