Chapter 7

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 7~

 

“Wait a minute,” Jessica eyed at the both people who are still happily jumping around before her. “Who is she to you that you get so excited upon meeting her, are you stealing Junsu oppa’s woman? She’s your sister in law for god sake.”

 

“Are you crazy?” Jaejoong pushed against Jessica’s head harshly. “She’s my classmate back in university I never thought of a day calling you sister in law.”

 

A cold smile was the only thing formed in her face. Even she herself could hardly believe that there’s a day she would marry a guy she doesn’t love and it must be her best friend’s brother. What a coincidence she has bumped into.

 

Meanwhile, Junsu was still staring still at Ri In. In fact, he was rather surprised to hear that she was actually Jaejoong’s ex classmate. Given her family financial background, to have a shelter would be a matter for them. How could she get into the same university as Jaejoong, a well known university? This question somehow bothers him a little. Something that has became curious to him.

 

-

 

“Hai…” Jaejoong had heaved a heavy and large sigh as he leaned against the fence of the terrace.

 

“What was that sigh for?” Riin handed a glass of orange juice to him.

 

Jaejoong still have his head lowered down staring still on the floor whilst turning the glass. “Does it mean something to you?”

 

Riin understood what he’s about to bring up again, “Straightforward, you ain’t that kind of a person who would go circuitous.”

 

“No, I was just sorting things out, wondering how I should put words in sequence on how should I queries you.” Jaejoong turned to her. “What makes you came up with such decision, was it your mother, debts” he wanted to know badly. “You do know Junsu hyung has someone else in his heart, in fact, his love for her was so deep that no one could replace that person in his heart.”

 

Closing her eyes restlessly, she said “I’ve no intention in replacing her girlfriend nor do I wish there’s one day he would love me in return. I really don’t”

 

“So what is that!?” Jaejoong ranted. “I don’t believe Yoochun hyung would let you go that easily. He told me that he will propose you that night and when I’m back you’re married to Junsu hyung all of the sudden. I guess I really need time to digest the fact that you had turned to my sister in law instead of my cousin sister in law.”

 

“What do you mean, Yoochun propose me and he’s your cousin?” she queried. “Answer me, is he really your cousin?”

 

“His mother is my father’s sister so what do you think?”

 

“I don’t know. I’m no longer able to decipher anything and as if everything before me now is black and white.”

 

“Jang Riin, do you know you had chosen the wrong one? You would suffer to death for marrying a man who doesn’t love you.” Jaejoong pulled her into his arms.

 

“There’s no turning back aside from going forward.”

 

“Babo…you really are a moron.”

 

Walking down the long flight of stairs, they heard them conversing happily in the living room.

 

“Might as well all four of you move in here,” Junsu suggested. Upon hearing that, it awakes Ri In from thoughts. She stood behind the couch where Junsu seated and listen to their conversation.

 

“Aish…how can you bring in light bulbs to bother your life with your newlywed wife?” Yunho joked. “Granny would kill us if we are to move in and live with the both of you.”

 

“I don’t mind…there’s not a problem. In fact; with only two people staying in such a huge mansion,” Junsu shrugs his shoulders, “It somehow creeps me out.”

 

Ri In clearly understands she has no right in agreeing or disagreeing with his decision. She just stood still there, not knowing what kind of face expression she ought to have in her face.

 

“Kim Junsu,” Jaejoong looked up at him, staring at him defiantly as if he is challenging him and it somehow frightened Junsu to see that expression of his. “We need to talk privately,” he ambled towards the garden and not too long, Junsu followed behind.

 

“Yunho oppa, Junsu oppa looks so fierce,” Jessica tugged on his shirt.

 

“What’s up with Jaejoong?” Changmin too looked out at his two brothers.

 

“Any idea,” Jessica looks at Riin who seems to be rather out in space. Receiving no reply, she elbows her softly, “Unnie, are you okay?”

 

Riin turned over to Jessica, frightened a little, “Huh…yeah, I’m fine…”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean!” Jaejoong’s voice was heard all over the main living room as his yell definitely attracts their attention. The four of them averted their attention to the garden side almost instantly.

 

“Hyung,” Changmin patted on Yunho’s back as he can’t get his eyes off the both who are having a serious conversation. “Don’t you think we ought to check them out? They seem to be on a verge of getting into a fight.”

 

“We ought not to interfering them when they are in a middle of a conversation.”

 

“You don’t know anything, there’s not a thing you understand so don’t meddle with this matter between us,” Junsu looked away as he cross his arms over his chest looking up the starry sky.

 

Jaejoong was rather provoked by his reply, “Perhaps, you are right. But there’s something very obvious which I know, Ri In would hurt by you.” Tapping his finger against the picnic table, Jaejoong try his best in subduing his anger that overwhelms him, “Have you ever think of her? Are you planning to ground her in this sort of life forever?”

 

Junsu sick of this matter they are conversing, he got up from his seat, frustratingly. “Let’s not talk about this anymore. I’ll deal with it and it’s not a matter which you have right in interfering,” he patted on Jaejoong’s shoulder and almost instantly, Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder fiercely, something which has surprised Junsu. “What’s wrong with you, are you getting into a fight with me for her?”

 

Overwhelmed by rage, he pulled Junsu up by his collar and shouted “If by that way I could stop you from hurting her, I would!” he punched on his face heavily.

 

Seeing the situation has gone up to this state, Riin ran out to the garden. She grabbed a hold of Junsu half to protect him half to keep him falling to the floor. Gazing at her husband, she noticed the bruise and vacant look on his face.

 

“What about Park Heebon?” Yunho pulled Jaejoong from going forward to Junsu. He had both his arms secured in his. “Jaejoong, you’ve went overboard,” Yunho warned.

 

“I STILL LOVE HER!” Junsu flared up. “No matter what happens, I still love her as always. I never want this marriage, never did I ask for this woman to be wedded as my wife. I have no choice; it was all decided by father. I’ve no time to be bothered by whether is she hurt or not!” he added unfeelingly.

 

As Junsu opened his mouth to speak, Jaejoong shakes Yunho loose, and lunges at him. The two topple on the lawn as Yunho and Riin attempt to pull them apart, only to be thrown off easily as Jaejoong and Junsu were attacking each other viciously.

 

“So in order to forget her and make yourself feel better you choose to hurt Riin, huh?” he throws his fist on his stomach. “You’re being too cruel to her!”

 

Turning him around, Junsu stayed on top of him and pulled him a little up by his collar. “Who is she to you, why do you care so much?”

 

“Junsu, stop it!” Riin pushed Junsu off Jaejoong with all her might. She turned to Jaejoong with her eyes as if begging him to stop this horrible moment. “Jaejoong oppa, no one force me nor did I do this for anyone. So stop pursuing on knowing the truth or who will be hurt.”

 

He gradually got up, “Up to you, it’s not like I can change anything either.” Jaejoong walked away furiously. “We’ll look after him.” Yunho and Changmin followed him.

 

Riin stretched her hand to Junsu to help him up but he unfeelingly snapped her hand off and saunters towards his car ready to let another night of his accompanied by alcohol in the night club.

 

-

 

“You’ll be engaging with Yoona tomorrow,” Mrs. Park seated beside Yoochun bringing his hand into hers. “Are you really serious to begin a relationship with her? You can still change your mind, I don’t wish to see her being hurt and you shouldn’t be ruining an innocent girl’s life. It’s once in a lifetime, son.”

 

“I’ve made it clear and nothing could change my mind.” he stared out from his glass window to the veracity of the world which had time and again awaked him from his dream to this reality.

 

-

 

Junsu stepped into their room and threw a dress right in front of Riin’s face. “Get dressed. We’ll be attending our cousin’s engagement party.”

 

“Huh…”

 

He turned to see the vacant look on her face. “Dress up nicely, I’ll be waiting at downstairs.”

 

Junsu was sitting on the couch he crossed his leg and having his fingers clasped together waiting patiently with Ajumma Choi stood beside him and as he hears sounds of heels tapping against the stairs, he looked up over his shoulder. She seemed hauntingly beautiful under the maroon dress that shows all her curves, her hair were laid loosely on her shoulders. But the great picture shattered into pieces as she almost tripped having not used with the 4 inches high heels.

 

“Young lady master, are you okay?” Nicole holds on her hand worriedly.

 

“An ordinary bird can never turn into a phoenix, can they?” Ajumma Choi looked up to Junsu who can’t get his eyes off her.

 

“Perhaps, but this ordinary bird has gone through too much thick and thin.” These words slipped off his lips unconsciously.

 

“So you are falling for her, young master?”

 

“Are you kidding, get infected by Eunhyuk? Stop saying nonsense, I just pity her at one point, please la.” He sauntered over Riin’s side, “We ought to leave already.”

 

Ajumma Choi shook her head smilingly.

 

-

 

“How long we need to stay here?” Riin asked barely above a whisper. Junsu was surprised to hear her asking him question. “An hour, I won’t stay here too long.”

 

She nodded.

 

“Hi, it’s been a long time since we last meet,” Junsu whirled to meet the person he came to detest a lot. As he turned around, Riin meets with the person she never thought of meeting again and the opposite person’s smile soon faded upon seeing her.

 

“Yoochun,” she mumbled.

 

“She…she’s your wife?” Yoochun asked in disbelieve.

 

Seeing the uneasiness between the two, Junsu somehow noticed something between them and he naturally placed his arm around Riin’s waist as if declaring to Yoochun that this woman before him is his wife.

 

“Of course or not, what you think? Would I get another woman to be my partner?” his hand around her was tightening as he feels she’s collapsing.

 

An hour had passed, she was seated beside Junsu who nonstop downing one after another red wine. For the tenth glass, she cannot endure anymore as she held firm on his arm. “Enough. You still need to drive.”

 

“Leave me alone,” he shoved off her hand.

 

Riin knows she is nobody to stop him and as she turned around, she sees Yoochun leaving the hall to somewhere isolate. Apart of her is telling her to follow him if she’s to search for the truth but aside of her is pulling her back as she’s lacking of some courage.

 

“Park Yoochun,”

 

He turned around surprisingly “why are you here?”

 

“Tell me the truth,” she walked up to her having her hand on his arm. “I need to know, I have the right to know.”

 

He heartlessly swings off her hand and turned around, “What truth? Didn’t I make it clear enough that night?”

 

“That night you are going to propose me right? Why did you changed your mind, did omma say anything to you?”

 

“You’re still locked in fairy tales, are you?” his voice becoming cold and colder. “Why on earth will I break it off with you if I am to propose you?”

 

“Jaejoong told me everything; do you love your fiancée? Look at me, look into my eyes and say it. Say that you don’t love me.”

 

“I don’t.” he ambled towards the entrance to the hall.

 

Riin have her knees on ground grabbing a hold of white sand. “Let’s go,” Junsu reached his arm forward just like that night where she offered him her support.

 

Junsu was speeding his car in the dead silent highway and in the car the both were locked in a melancholic silent. Neither of them utters a word, Riin did not explain and Junsu did not ask. He just continues his drive to nowhere not until she breaks the cold silence.

 

“Just drop me somewhere,”

 

“I’ll drive you to the suite. The servants would create different versions of stories if you’re to stay out there alone.” Junsu turned to the left heading towards Lotte Hotel.

 

Riin saunters towards the bedroom having her body collapses down the bed. For how long Junsu had live under the same roof with her he has never sees this side of Riin. He thought she is a strong person someone who could withstand any type of hurricane that storm her but from this frail and vulnerable side of her, he knows his conclusion was wrong. He seated down besides her trying to offer her anything that could comfort her a little. Deep inside, he somehow feels guilty after eavesdropped on their phone conversation.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Omma, I’ve done whatever you wanted me to,”

 

Junsu was about to exit the washroom area not until he hears a familiar voice from the corner. It was his wedded wife, Jang Riin.

 

“What else you want? You made him leaved me, you made me married with some stranger, and I’d been like an obedient pet in order to pay your husband’s debts,” she seems to be on a verge of tearing. Squatting down, she ended the call and sob softly, “What else do you want from me, omma?”

 

-Flashback ends-

 

He understood for all the things she had done, it was all for her family, she is willing to sacrificed everything for her mother.

 

“You need some time alone,” he was about to stands up and leave but Riin pulled him back; wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she leaned her head on his chest and the tears she had withstand all this long have flowed down like a river of water. “Lend me your shoulder awhile.”

 

Junsu was rather taken aback by her sudden action and that thoughts only lasted for a mere seconds as he brought up his hand to her back and soothing her tentatively. “You’ll be fine.”

 

She grasped on his dress shirt tightly, “How could he be so cruel. It was him who approached me at the very first place, I had escaped him but he traced me easily and captivated my heart and in split second he breaks it off so easily. What am I to him?” she is on the verge of breaking down in fact she already had, Junsu thought.

 

Loosening her arms, he caresses her cheeks, feeling the softness of his cheeks under his fingertips. “Maybe you should forget about him,”

 

Riin sees him closing in their distant, having him leaning on her and she could feels her heart beating fast. At that very moment, she thought this would really help her in forgetting the past, forgetting all the hard time she had gone through and also wash off the time she had with Yoochun. But as she feels his lips, she struggles a little, her conscience slapped her awake as the kiss deepens and the feeling of his heavy breathe on her neck.

 

Abruptly, she pushed him off her, “Not this way…” she looked away uneasily.

 

Junsu who is rather locked with the atmosphere, he shook his head a little as he’s feeling a little lost after consuming too much red wine he thought.

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090429