Chapter 10

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 10~

 

“Inhwan, it’s time to sleep,” Junsu walked into his room with a glass of chocolate milk. He seated at the edge of his bed and handed him the glass, “Drink this up and sleep.”

 

He shook his head and pouting cutely, “Bed time story…you and mami together.”

 

“Riin,” he shook a little as Inhwan eyed hard at him, he was still not getting used having to call her mami. “I mean your mami she’s very tired after whole day looking after you. Give her some time to rest, okay. I’ll read you beauty and the beast.”

 

“I’m not sleeping,” he got off from his bed and walked towards his art desk. He started to scribble on the art paper.

 

“Nicole, go get Riin here,” Junsu has no choice but to wake her up.

 

Few minutes later, Nicole knocked the door before entering. She bends her knees a little and whispered to Junsu who sitting with his leg crossed, “I’m sorry, I didn’t get to wake young lady master up.”

 

“I’ll go myself,” he got up and made his way towards their room. As he opened the door, he sauntered towards the bed to see Riin sleeping soundly with comforter wrapped tightly around her. Gently, he seated beside her and slowly tapped on her shoulder. “Riin…”

 

Riin stirs a little then opened her eyes lazily, she turned around almost shocked seeing her close distance with Junsu and immediately she sits up, bringing the comforter higher. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Inhwan wants bed time story,” Junsu said.

 

“You can tell him yourself…” her eyes were half closed.

 

“He wants both of us to read him Beauty and the Beast or he won’t sleep,” he explained, looking away, he scratched his head “he’s scribbling some sort of picture now.”

 

She nodded “I’ll go with you.”

 

“With that, the beast had turned into a prince and live happily ever after with Belle the beauty.” Junsu closed the book, Inhwan had fallen asleep. Tilting his head a little, he sees Riin leaning on his shoulder, asleep peacefully. “You must be very tired,” with a swift move, he scooped her into his arms and walked back to their room.

 

-

 

“Inhwan…” Mrs. Kim opened forth her arms welcoming him to run towards her. “Wow, you’ve grown a lot. Here your favorite chocolate bar,” she handed him a chocolate.

 

He shook his head obediently, “I’m a good boy who listen to mami so I won’t eat chocolate so often.”

 

Mrs. Kim turned to Riin, “Mami? What sort of medicine you have given him?”

 

“We thought she brainwashed him,” Changmin teased.

 

“I didn’t,” Riin scoffed. “He just listens to the good things.”

 

“Where are Junsu and your dad?” Mrs. Kim asked as she looked around.

 

Jessica carried Inhwan, “They went upstairs, having some kind of discussion. Jaejoong oppa went with them too.”

 

“Weird, is there any topic they can talked?” Yunho sneered.

 

“Of course we have,” Mr. Kim said while stepping his foot down to the living hall. “Come, let’s begin the dinner.” Seated at the center of the dining table, “I’ve made a decision, from next week forth; Riin will join Lotte Group and hold the manager post in Marketing Department.”

 

Riin almost choked out the scoop of rice she just take, “You mean…manager? But I don’t have the qualification, its better not…”

 

“Didn’t you have a diploma and the degree you just need to take another paper before getting it,” Junsu said without looking at her. “I’m certain you’re capable of this post, so stop refusing it.”

 

“Settled then,” Mr. Kim declared.

 

-

 

“Hi everyone, I’m Kim Riin,” she bowed her head politely. “Please corrects me if I do any mistake,”

 

“From today forth, Mrs. Kim Riin will be leading the marketing team with Yuri’s assistance Yuri,” Eunhyuk explained. “So work hard together and achieve a better result compare to the previous month.” Sending off all the other staff back to work, Eunhyuk turned to Riin, “GM will have lunch with you in Lotte Hotel later. If there’s anything you’re unsure of, you can always come to me.”

 

“I definitely will,” she smiled a warm smile before stepping into her office. She looked around as if still not awake from her dream yet. Riin wonders how on earth everything would turn out this way.

 

Knock knock

 

“Come in,” she turned around to see the people standing by the doorway, Yuri.

 

“Here are the previous sales reports and marketing strategies we have used,” she placed a pile of document files on her desk. “Before this, our department was divided to two lines which were lead by Mr. Park Yoochun and the other one was by Miss Park Heebon. Now that Mr. Park will be promoted to the post of AGM, and that Heebon-shi had resigned, management wants us to combine as a team.”

 

“I see,” Riin seated down on her seat. “Have a seat,” she gestured her.

 

Sitting across Riin, she continues “Mr. Park will be handing all the current work back to you in a short while. The renovation of Lotte Fashion is almost done and that he’ll explain to you about the full layout.”

 

“Aren’t you handling all these,” Riin queried.

 

“Since Mr. Park came back, I handed over to him,” Yuri played with her hands guiltily. “I’ve made last season’s sales dropped drastically. I have no talent in becoming leader.”

 

“Don’t say that, I still need your assist in future,” Riin smiled and reached forward her arm, “Let’s work hard together…”

 

Yuri was surprised. She never thought Riin was a friendly type of a person, having married into a prominent family, the Riin she has pictured was she’s arrogant and hard to get along. But seeing her sudden reaction, she knows she was wrong. “I’ll help you with all I have.” They shared a handshake.

 

Just minutes after Yuri exited her office, Riin’s phone rings. She answered it without looking at the caller ID, “hello…”

 

“Riin, tonight we’ll be attending a birthday party in Sheraton Hotel so get prepared by 8.” Junsu said all in once without having a stop. Before she could ask a simple question, he had ended the call.

 

“Oh god, he’s really annoying.” Riin threw her phone back to her bag before flipping through the pile of documents.

 

The door was knocked again and it was her secretary, Stephanie, “Mrs. Kim, Mr. Park is waiting for you in Lotte Fashion. Shall we make our move now?”

 

“Alright…” she nodded.

 

-Lotte Fashion-

 

“Woah…three floors combined?” Riin looked up in awe. “Everything has changed; in the past one floor itself was filled with ladies, men and even kids. Now it looks more organized.”

 

Yoochun passed the shop plan to Riin, “Here, this is the plan. I’ve organized all of it and you just need to arrange the merchandise according to this plan. The color tone I’ve matched it too…it will be easier if you follow this list and structure, shouldn’t be any problem.”

 

“I see…thanks for helping me this much.” Riin looked at the plan and list smilingly. “You even helped arranged the ladies department, how should I thank you, this friend?” scanning through the surrounding, “I’ll start working on the other two floors next week and also the storerooms…”

 

“I heard that you’ll be attending his friend’s birthday party today,” Yoochun leaned against the table of polo tee, “Have you buy a dress?”

 

She shook her head, “No, I don’t know if I should to go.”

 

“Afraid?”

 

“I don’t know…what to wear”

 

Yoochun laughed aloud.

 

-

 

“Stop,” Junsu pulled Eunhyuk into a shop.

 

“Why are you pulling me into a ladies shop?”  He ignored his question and continues looking around. “What color suits her?”

 

“Buying for Riin-shi? Blue…”

 

“Wrap this up,” Junsu handed the dress to the salesperson. “The renovation is done, let’s go have a look.”

 

As they walked into the second floor of Lotte Fashion, they scanned through the whole shop seeing everything was renovated and they can begin arranging the stock any time soon.

 

“Hey look,” Eunhyuk pointed down. “Aren’t that Yoochun-shi and Riin-shi?”

 

Yoochun was holding on her wrist walking her round the shop, “See this, you can wear this. What about this, suit you…so you should go, there are so many type of dress you can wear. Just choose one.”

 

“Jang Riin,” she turned around as a voice called her. “Junsu…ahh…” not letting her explains or says anything she wanted, he dragged her out from Lotte Fashion. Hitting on his arm she kept swinging his hand off her but he holds her firmly. “Kim Junsu, let go of me, you’re hurting me.”

 

Flinging her on the wall, he cornered her giving her no space to move, locking her wrist and another hand cupped her face. “Did you enjoy yourself flirting him, hooking around with your ex, huh?”

 

“Yah…you’re not making any sense,” she struggled in pain, “he just show me how I should arrange the stock and giving me advice on what should I wear, what’s wrong with you.”

 

“I don’t wish to see you with him again!” he walked off leaving Riin stood there dumfounded not understanding what exactly had happened.

 

-

 

“Are you still going with us?” Jaejoong asked.

 

She shrugged her shoulders. “Jessica, she’s drawing in her room? I’ll go talk to her for awhile,” she walked away.

 

“Hey Riin, don’t ignore my question.” Jaejoong pestered.

 

“Wow, it looks so nice.” Riin picked up one of the building plan Jessica drew, “I wonder how the architects work this out.”

 

“Becoming an architect had always been my dream,” Jessica admitted.

 

“Being able to do something you want, interested in,” Riin stared still at the papers of drawings. “I envy you a lot, actually. Sometime, I wish I could do the things I wanted too but not everyone is as lucky as you.”

 

“Unnie, you argued with oppa?” Jessica asked concernedly.

 

“How did…”

 

“Because I know that now is worried dead,” Jessica chuckled. “He worried on how he should explain to his friends about his wife’s absent.” She continued, “It has been a long time since I last see him like that. Unnie, beside Heebon unnie, I guess you’re the second person who could drive oppa crazy, lose self-control.”

 

“What do you mean? I don’t understand?” Riin shook her head a little.

 

“Perhaps, that lady was right,” a smile crept on her face, “you might be the one…nah, here’s a dress for you. Specially choose by that jerk…”

 

“Jessica…” Riin frowned in confusion.

 

-

 

“Hey Junsu,” Yesung looked around, “where’s your wife?”

 

“Someone made wifey angry,” Eunhyuk sneered.

 

The group of gathered friends laughed in unison. “Who is that lady in blue, pretty though,” Yesung looked her from head to toe. The group of man turned around to see the person he’s looking at.

 

“Your wife,” Eunhyuk nudged him. “His wife,” Yesung arched a brow.

 

“This world is unfair, don’t you know?” Donghae placed his arm on Yesung’s shoulder. “He always gets the good things but he just doesn’t know how to treasure it.”

 

Walking over to her side, his pride was too high that he didn’t want to apologize. To Junsu saying sorry would means he’s admitting he was wrong and he seldom will do such thing. He stood before her do nothing but just look down at her occasionally.

 

“Annoying,” Riin crossed her arms loosely as she rolled her eyes. “I came because I’d promise. Don’t think I’m forgiving you.”

 

Leaning forward, Junsu whisper by her ear “By hearing so many words from you,” he smirks, “I know you somehow had forgiven me.”

 

She looked up at him half smiling half angry, “Did I kill your whole family in my last life that I need to be trapped with you this life.”

 

He reached out his hand, “Two years…you’re trapped by this man here, only two years. Endure with it…everything will end fast.”

 

Riin just smiled faintly, “Perhaps,” she placed her hand on his to feel him gently seizing it.

 

After downing another glass of cocktail, Riin felt herself surrounds by variety of people, they are all coming from well known family and are all rich. Scanning around, she sees Junsu was busy talking with his friends while Jaejoong happily chatting with his group of fan girls who charmed by him. Standing by their side, she feels suffocating. She makes her way towards the garden and finds a place where she feels safe and secluded. The temperature was low and having the cold breeze brushing her hair, her bare arms filled with goose bumps.

 

“Look how pathetic that lady there,” a girl voice came from behind. Riin tilted her head over her shoulder and peeps on the person. “Dressed up luxuriously, so what? You’re just a woman who steals other people man.”

 

Riin got up intended to leave but the girl stood before her blocking her way, “Why, guilty? I’m not done yet.”

 

“Sunye…enough,” Sunmi tugged her hand.

 

“The whole Korea know that Junsu loves Heebon and that they are about to get married,” Sunye crossed her arms over her chest. “It was you who ruin their blissful life, stay away from him and stop being their hindrance.” she tapped her finger tips against her shoulder.

 

“I see; this is how rich girl behave.” Riin flashed a glistening glare to Sunye. “You stoop too low, don’t you?”

 

“You,” Sunye tightened her fist. Grabbing hold of Sunmi’s drink, she poured it all over Riin’s dress. “, you deserve this.” Handing the wine glass to Sunmi, she raised her hand threatening to slap Riin but she caught hold on her wrist and accidentally caused her fall.

 

“Riin,” Junsu ran up to her, holding firm on her elbow “What did you do?”

 

“Ouch…” she was frowning in pain as Junsu’s grasped on her elbow was tightening. “Let go…”

 

“Junsu hyung, you’re paining her arm,” Jaejoong frowned.

 

He did not release her but still eyeing hard on her.

 

“I thought of sharing a handshake with her,” Sunmi helped Sunye up, “but she flared up and snapped my hand, Junsu, doesn’t your wife know courtesy?”

 

“You believe in her, are you?” Riin looked into his eyes.

 

He rolled his eyes, “Leave…”

 

Tears gradually formed, reddening her pair of hazel eyes. She doesn’t know why tears were welling up but it just does. She turned around and brushes passed the group of people who just watch the commotion. “How pathetic…” “Junsu only loves Heebon…” chatters of voice echoed in her ears.

 

“Riin, I’ll send you home,” Jaejoong said concernedly. She shook her head, “I’ll be fine…”

 

Getting off the car, she slowly walks into the mansion which filled with aloofness. Because each and everyone in the mansion have their own activities, Jessica had stay overnight at Kim Mansion while Yunho went out with his business partner and Changmin visits his university lecturers. The huge mansion was in dead silent when Riin stepped into the hall. Making her way back to her room, she found herself very stupid. She could have avoided such trouble such humiliation if she stayed firm on not going. After taking a shower, she get on bed and hoping she could dozed off to sleep before Junsu comes home, however, her mind was gushing with what had happened earlier that night.

 

A sound of click, she knows Junsu was back. She grasped on the comforter and pretends to be fallen asleep. The side lamp .

 

“Sunye, she was a friend of hers,” his coarse voice echoed in the dark room. “You shouldn’t have behaved that way.”

 

“So I’m the one to be blamed,” Riin jumped up from the bed and retorted, “Shall I go apologize to her right away?” she grabbed hold on her pillow and saunters towards the door.

 

“Where are you going?” he grabbed hold on her wrist. From the dim light, the bruise on her elbow was rather visible. Inside of Junsu, he felt bad.

 

“Let go…” she swung off his hand and headed to her study room.

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090505