Chapter 5

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 5~

 

After leaving the church, Riin were brought to Junsu’s luxurious suite in Lotte Hotel. There is still plenty of time before their wedding reception begins. Riin sits on the couch before turning over her shoulder to stare out from the glass door of the terrace to the busy city of Seoul. The sapphire sky was ornamented with white pearl of clouds. Time and again she’s thinking over the decision she has made and wonder is it the best decision she had opted this time around. She wished she did. Adorned with the ivory strapless wedding gown, her hair tousle in a bun and her eyes are in rather dark colours and it somehow made her looks older than she is. Riin do feels the heavy gown she’s wearing troublesome, she saunters towards the closet and upon opening it; she sees a dark blue dress– she intends to get changed. Never did she know someone would come into the room at this moment of time. As she ped and let the wedding gown silk down her foot, she turns to the door to see the handle turned and the door swings ajar without a sound.

 

“Ahh…” she hides behind the closet door and the piercing shrill almost frightens the door closed. “Who is that?”

 

“The stylists are on the way here to assist you,” the cold and heartless tone of voice reminds Riin of who the person is. Unable to speak a word out, she let the barren air to take away the awkward moment they locked in awhile ago.

 

Holding on his temple, Junsu finds himself getting support from the wall as he leans his head against it frustratingly. “God…why didn’t I knock on it first!” he thought.

 

Time goes by awfully for the both newlywed pair. After changing into the dress she comes out from the closet room and ambles towards the nicely designed living room which connected with the room where a super comfy bed placed. She sits on the couch opposite the 42 inch plasma TV with her leg crossed while Junsu stand by the glass window and gazes out from the highest floor of Lotte Hotel. He would run off from such place if only his father did not assign his men guarding them as if they are prisoner. Evening has finally arrives and they are suppose to dressed up with their reception attire. All sort of fashion stylists enter the suite and leads Riin to the closet room as for Junsu, he went to another room. Everything done in almost an hour time and as Riin looks up to the huge mirror before her, she feels herself as if bestowed with a spell by a magician.

 

“Young lady master Riin,” she sees a girl in her early twenty bowed at the back of her from the reflection of mirror. Riin turns to see her still having her head low not daring to look up. “You’re” she queries

 

“I’m your personal maid from this second forth, I suppose” she says.

 

“What do you mean, is it or not and what’s your name?” Riin looks at her in confusion.

 

“Everything will be decided once Young master Junsu and Young lady master Riin are back from honeymoon. My name is Nicole,” she answers.

 

“I see, and you’re here to…” Riin queries curiously.

 

“It’s time. The reception will get started in ten minutes time and that YLM Riin should make your move now.”

 

“Alright…”

 

Riin follows her brand new personal maid down to the bride’s dressing room. On the way, she sees the reception hall was adorned with red roses and white lilies and lights were dimmed creating a romantic atmosphere. Guests are about to enter the hall once the clock shows 7. She sits down weakly and stares at the image reflect from the mirror; a reflection of sadness. Though childhood fairy tales have never become an ideal life nor it is a reality that would really happens in reality, nonetheless, Riin will still dream of a dream where herself stand before her love of her life under a memorable wedding moment that would soon leads them to immortal love. Since day one she knows she was deserves with anything. She lives her life plainly ever since her dad’s death and departs of her brother; as if living a life without having a heartbeat. It was Yoochun who waken up her heart but he took it away cruelly leaving a wreck Riin all alone. Day and night, she would have such dream and envisages a future that she wanted. But veracity of the world has awakened her from the dream cruelly reminding her that everything will never go the way she wanted and hoped. 

 

“Junsu, it’s time to begins the reception with you and her lighting up the ten parents table,” Eunhyuk explains as he leans sitting on the table to looks down at the little drunk Junsu who is having a picture in his hand. “That picture, you ought not to let Riin-shi sees.”

 

“Eunhyuk, it’s really tiring,” he admitted finally. All day long, he has not said a word not even to his best friend; he has kept it in his heart. “How could I betrayed her, I’m an , really one.”

 

“Buddy, listen here,” Eunhyuk pulls him up from the seat. “You’re already a married man. Erase the past and moves forward like how Heebon-shi is doing. Look at your face, get hold of yourself.”

 

Letting out a large sigh, he shakes his head “I’m ridiculing my life, isn’t it?”

 

“It’s time. Let’s go out,” Eunhyuk did not answer him but urged him to leave the room.

 

As Junsu steps his foot out his dressing room, he sees a girl who has adorned like an angel standing before him and the longer he looks at her, the rage in him get worst. He walks up to her having a glimpse of her from head to toe, contemptuously.

 

“Annoying ,” he says barely above a whisper. Riin isn’t deaf and of course she hears what he said. Nicole could see her fist tightening with her dress in as if trying to suppress her anger.

 

“YLM Riin, we shall make our move.”

 

As the l0th table’s candle was lit, almost immediately Riin withdraws her hand from Junsu’s. He turns to her sulking face of expression and get more annoyed. Walking over to the main table, he seated beside his mother with his face expression getting more solemn as second pass.

 

“Junsu, what’s with that face, smile a little.” Mrs. Kim holds son his hand under the table. “It’s your wedding day and even if it is only a role you’re playing, do fulfill what you ought to do.”

 

“I’m going to the washroom,” he stands and saunters towards the washroom exit.

 

Coming out from the bride’s dressing room, Riin makes her way towards the washroom. Turning to her left, she could hears heavy breath from the emergency exit. Peeking through the unlocked door’s gap, she sees Junsu and a woman who practically undressed kissing passionately. With his hand touching her , she has her hand brushing through his hair. Did not know whether it was only a mistake of hers or was it real, she felt Junsu was eyeing at her during that process.

 

Not thinking much any longer, she ran off from where she stood in stunned still awhile ago. Running her way out back to the banquet, she clumsily bumped into someone.

 

“Sorry,” Eunhyuk apologies, “Ri In-shi, why are you in a rush?”

 

Shaking her head, she replies instantly, “Nothing…sorry,” she bows.

 

As he turned around, he sees Junsu wiping his lips with the back of his palm while pushing off that woman.

 

“Junsu…don’t you want more…”

 

Junsu throws a cheque right on her face to shut . “Get off from my sight now.”

 

Picking it up, she walks away awkwardly as Eunhyuk tried his best not having an eye at her. “Must you do this?” he looked up at Junsu.

 

“I was just enjoying myself…after all, she doesn’t have any feeling for me,” he shrugs his shoulders in annoyance. “The road is still long to go…if she can’t even take this, what about the future? There’s more to come. Perhaps, she’d enjoy this game of love.”

 

“Are you insane? She was same as you, forced to agree to this marriage.” Eunhyuk trying to points out the fact. “In fact, if you’d not bring up the marrying Heebon topic, do you think this would happen all of sudden?”

 

“Why are you being so kind to her, kept thinking for her,” Junsu whirled and yelled angrily to his best friend for the first time. “It was this woman who ruined my life, ruin Heebon!”

 

“Heebon was the one chose to leave you, never did anyone force her.” Eunhyuk said as a matter of fact.

 

Under the dim lights, Riin had locked herself in thoughts again as she recalls the very last time she talked to Taeyeon before the wedding. It was a month before the wedding and at that time, she was daydreaming while standing before the four-point stand.

 

“Are you really sure of marrying into the Kim?” Taeyeon had asked and waking her from the puzzlement of thoughts she was trapped in.

 

“Everything had been decided and it’s too late to change even if I want…”

 

“What sort of nonsense you’re talking about? It’s your life and it’s in your hands you should fight for yourself and not let others to decide for you,” Taeyeon said as a matter of fact. “Could you imagine what life you are heading to, you don’t even know what type of a person he is and his family. Nevertheless, the final decision falls on your hands. I really wish you will not choose a road less taken.”

 

Perhaps she has really chosen a road less taken Riin thought. She can’t even imagine herself of choosing this path. But at this moment, to her, nothing really does matter anymore. Whether she’s trapped in a nightmare forever, it doesn’t really matter to her.

 

“Now, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our newlywed husband wife to have the first dance of the night,” the MC said.

 

Riin was still in her own little world not until a hand had extended to her and when she looks up, she sees Junsu. The face he had made was as if threatening her to move faster and not waste anymore of his time. She places her hand on his and abruptly he pulls her up and swings her around and almost cause her falls but he caught hold of her wrist and placing it on his shoulder.

 

“I bet you have not dance,” he teases.

 

“We’re different,”

 

Twirling her around before pulling her back again, he holds firm on her slender waist. “I know, everyone knows.”

 

-

 

“Junsu, stop drinking already,” Eunhyuk grabbed the bottle of beer Junsu about to gulps. He had gulped down a total of eight bottles of beer. “Today is your wedding day, you shan’t let the bride solely awaits you in the wedding room.”

 

Having his arm on Eunhyuk’s chest in order to support him from falling, he mumbles, “You know I have no feelings for her, don’t you? How am I supposed to live my life under the same roof with someone I don’t even know her exact name is?”

 

“Her name is Riin, Jang Riin.” Eunhyuk tries his best in helping his friend seated, “If really can’t, why still ruin her life? You could have call off the wedding if you really don’t want.”

 

“It was never a decision for me to make!” he flared up unreasonably to his one and only best friend. That one person in this world he can really speak to without any frets nor do he needs to be aware to this friend that he’ll betray him.

 

“You’re drunk. I’ll send you back to your room, it’s not any early.”

 

‘ding dong’

 

It takes her almost 30 seconds to open up the door. As the door opened, she sees that one person she is so afraid of.

 

“I’m sorry, I was in the bathroom just now,” Riin says with a bow.

 

Putting on a friendly smile, Eunhyuk slightly bows, “I’m here to return you your husband. He was uncontrollable.” He shrugs his shoulders, “Guess you’ll have a pretty tough night…”

 

“It’s okay,” Riin stammers in scare. “You can always have the rest of the night with your buddy, I don’t mind.”

 

Eunhyuk was stunned to hear what she just said. It must have been a very tough time for her, he thought. He can’t help but to walks into their room and placed Junsu on the bed.

 

“It’s getting late,” Eunhyuk gradually make his steps out of the luxurious suite, another property of the Lotte Group. “I ought not to bother the both of you, good night.”

 

“Hey…” Riin’s heart begins to beat unusually. Dragging her heavy foot towards the bed where her newlywed husband sleeping, she wonders where she could sleeps for the rest of the night. Leaning over to Junsu who has dominated the whole king size bed, she takes hold of the comfy pillow. Throughout the month, Riin did not get to sleep well. Consequently, she was unconscious with her surrounding as she tripped and fall right beside of Junsu.

 

Having such a close distant, her face blushed heavily. As she intends to get up from her position, she was pulled and fling flatly on the bed; having him on top her with a pair of threatening solemn eye staring into hers.

 

Whispering into her ear, he says, “Is that a way of yours in seducing me, trying your best in arousing me so that there’s a chance for you in having my baby?”

 

Her eyes goggled in scared, “Kim Junsu, go away…” she stutters.

 

Reaching his hand over her pint size body, he could feel her body trembling badly. Knowing that she would try her best in getting rid of him, he caught hold both her arms, brought it up above her head and locked on her wrists forcefully.

 

“This was what you wanted, isn’t it?” his tone of voice was disgracing her pride badly. “Admit it, I don’t mind since it’s only another free dinner.” He landed his lips on hers forcefully.

 

“Go away…” Riin murmurs. “Let go of my hand…” she tries her best in escaping his lips. Never did she know it was futile as his lips down to her neck. “Go away!” she used all her strength in pushing him off her. Tears streamed down her face.

 

Not letting her off, he pulled her up from the bed and pinned her on the wall, “What are you afraid of? Didn’t you have a man from a rather prominent family who has been supporting you all this while, I can give you more.”

 

Ri In raised her hand. She wanted to slap him tightly so badly. But the promise she made with her mother, it holds her hand back. “Don’t you ever dare mention that person?!”

 

Junsu was rather stunned to see her explosive reaction. Seeing her runs into the bathroom, aside of him he wanted to beg for forgiveness since it was his fault after all. However, his egoistic holds him back.

 

-Hawaii-

 

It is the sixth day since they headed to Hawaii for their honeymoon and ever since that night, Riin had always finds her way in avoiding Junsu. Throughout the six days, they were sharing a room and when the night comes, Riin would feel her heart somehow beats abnormally. This lost feeling has not visited her for time. Before ten, she would hides herself under the comforter on the couch and by now, she could feel her body sore everywhere. Last night she was relieved to see the room void of people and that she thought she wouldn’t need to rush since Eunhyuk told her that Junsu would be back late. But all of sudden, Eunhyuk sends the death body of Junsu back around 1.

 

“We’ll need to take a ferry to that island,” Eunhyuk said having a map of Hawaii in his hands. He had brought his girlfriend along. “Riin, that island has a lot of interesting thing and it worth going there even it takes a rather long time.”

 

“Sunday-shi, I can’t ride ferry. I would throw up so I think I won’t be going,” she was about to leave, “you guys have fun.”

 

At the corner of his eyes, Junsu could see his father’s men were still following them closely. He swiftly grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her into his arms having her shoulder firmly– he could feel her struggle without an intention of stopping. Purposely, he tightened his hold on her shoulder making her groaned a little.

 

“Don’t move,” Junsu reprimanded and waits patiently for her to halts her futile struggle. “You don’t need to accompany us to that island. Leave…”

 

“Hey, are you sure?” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened in confusion, “I mean if you’re to lose control after drinking again…”

 

“Cut those off,” Junsu made himself clear, “I promise I’ll look after her, you’ll understand when you turn to your 65 degree.” He held Riin’s hand and boarded the ferry.

 

“Aren’t Eunhyuk-shi and Sunday-shi coming with us?” Riin asked not having her eyes looking up to Junsu as she looks over her shoulder.

 

“Shut up,” he pulls her over and caused her fell her hardly on the seat beside him.

 

“Yah…what’s this. I’m leaving,” she was about to get up from her seat before Junsu suddenly held on her shoulder and pushed her down on the seat again, harshly. Their distant was close, so close that each other heartbeats could be heard. He stared fiercely into her eyes, “Listen there’re people following us. Another two nights, just bear with the act for another two nights and everything will end here.”

 

His hold on her shoulder gradually softened as he sees her halts her action of leaving the ferry. Crossing his arms before his chest, he looked away to the right. Awkwardness makes Riin felt really uneasy. She walked over to the window seat of the row and stare out to the blue sea. The window wasn’t locked as she feels the cold breeze and having herself slowly dozing off to sleep. Hours had passed and the ferry as if won’t stop; heading towards a never ending way.

 

“Riin-shi…” Sunday gently tapped on her cold pale cheek. She sees her eyes gradually flutter open. “Are you feeling better?”

 

Struggling to sit upright, Sunday helped her. “Aren’t I in a ferry going to some sort of island? Where am I now?”

 

“Err…” Sunday falters to answer her as she was unsure if she should tell her the truth. Looking at her innocent face, she says “Riin-shi that was last night. You just came back from the clinic.”

 

“Clinic, what happened?” Riin frowned in puzzlement. “Why am I in the clinic last night?” she looked at the clock and it’s already 6.43 in the evening and the sun is setting.

 

“You stayed in the ferry for the whole night and with the cold breeze, you caught a cold. We found you unconscious so we send you to the clinic.”

 

Perplexity driving her nuts, “Stop going circuitously. Weren’t that cold blooded man with me, what really happened?”

 

“He left you.”

 

“Giving him that name really suits him very much!” she raised her voice. “How cruel could he be to leave a girl all alone under such cold weather…insane?”

 

-

 

“Kim Junsu, you’d go overboard this time around,” Eunhyuk sipped on his coffee before looking over to his friend.

 

“I did wake her up but she was as if dead sitting there,” he nonchalantly plays with his PSP while giving yet another excuse. “God knows what she wants.”

 

“You don’t like her very much, do you?”

 

“Her face makes me more annoyed as day pass.”

 

“Come on, you guys can be friend.”

 

“Difficult.”

 

“Bear in mind, you’re to live with her under the same roof. In everyone eyes you two are forever and from what I see now, you guys are disaster.”

 

“No worries, humans are mortal. Either one of us will die…”

 

Eunhyuk laughed, “Stop that nonsense. Perhaps the reason to why you’re behaving in this way was because she resembles someone, gives you a vibe of that one person.”

 

“Fool,” Junsu scoffed for he knows who Eunhyuk meant. “Looking at her face for another extra minute would send me to hell, how could she resemble Heebon.”

 

“I didn’t say that person I meant is Heebon-shi,” Eunhyuk sneered. “Or it is you who thinks she looks like her in some way? Anyway, I’m serious with what I said.” He made his way towards the exit, “Think over it, there’s no turning back and you should figure a way out in order to live peacefully with her.”

 

The door closed with a sound of ‘click’ and Junsu had his PSP turned off. He leaned against the couch having his head arched back staring vacantly on the ivory ceiling. A large sigh escaped as he recalled their first day after the wedding in his personal suite. Almost blinded by the sunlight penetrating through the windows, Junsu held on his forehead as the sunlight somehow hurts his eyes. Sitting upright, his attention averted to the person sleeping soundly on the couch. He walked up to her; it was the first time he has such a close distance gazing clearly at her. Yesterday under the heavy makeup, she looks matured but being shone by the sunlight, he can tells she’s none other than a young little girl who lives her life nothing but simple. The longer he has his eyes on her, unconsciously; he had his hand reached her cheek, caressing it softly. With only seeing her face, there was something comforting about her, and being around her, even by gazing her it made Junsu feels safe. It was a feeling he had searching all this while, it made him feels as if there’s no frets in this world.

 

Perhaps it was this that drives him crazy, his conscience telling him that other than Heebon no one could really make him feels home, no one could. He can’t accepts the fact that Riin could makes him feel calm; get rid of all the pressure and troubles that haunting him every night. Whenever he sees her, he would look away and face darkened completely. He hated the fact that the cold innocent face of hers would somehow makes him feel, nervous.

 

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090428