Chapter 11

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 11~

 

Another week has swiftly brushed past Riin ever since the horrible week where she confronted Junsu. It’s been a week she has ignores him whether he’s looking at her or intending to talk to her, she will still ignore having the same cold face she first meet him. During dinner, none in the dining area there to bring up any topic that would involve the two and Riin would make sure Inhwan emptied his plate before heading back to her private study room. Over the one week, she was sleeping on the couch as for Junsu, he comfortably stay in their comfy bed wrapped by warming quilt. Every day they would head to office together but on the way the car was in dead silent which scared the chauffeur badly.

 

Stepping into her office after few knocks on the door, he sees her struggling in getting a file from the high cabinet. He stepped forward and took it, “Here…”

 

Riin took the file in hand and paced towards her desk but was stopped by a firm hold on her wrist. “Yah…three days it’s okay, whole week you’re going overboard here.”

 

“You are apologizing?” Riin looked up to his eyes coldly.

 

Almost immediately, he released her hand and looked away “Who said so?”

 

“Leave then…”

 

“Tomorrow we’re attending a ball,” he slid both his hands into the pocket “be ready by six…”

 

Placing her signature pen on the desk rather hard, she brought up her head to face the arrogant man before her, “You’re not forgiven yet and that I won’t be attending anything with a person like you.”

 

“Hey Jang Riin,” Junsu pointed at her as she stood before him eyeing him defiantly. “Don’t go overboard, I’m reprimanding you now. You’ll be in trouble if you are to skip this event.”

 

Snapping both her hands on the desk, she raised her voice childishly, “Didn’t I made myself clear, I’m still angry with a guy named Kim Junsu and that if he’s not saying sorry sincerely; I’m not talking to him.”

 

“You’re talking,” he shrugged. “And you’re still talking with him right now…”

 

“Go to hell,” she stomped her foot on Junsu’s with all her might before exiting her office.

 

“Ahh…” Junsu held his leg and limped around in her office. “Yah…Jang Riin…”

 

-

 

“What’s that,” Eunhyuk averted his attention to the card in Junsu’s hold. “Madame Suzanne’s art gallery invitation card, I thought you missed that application thing, where did you get this?” he was curious.

 

“Riin’s…” Junsu threw the card down on his desk.

 

“Riin-shi?” he arched a brow, “then why is it with you?”

 

“I stole it,” he admitted. Turning over to Eunhyuk, he frowned mischievously “Is there any way in getting one for me?”

 

“Huh…” Eunhyuk stepped back a few steps, “Are you kidding? You got the invitation months ago but you turned it down and now you’re to ask them about it, you think impossible?”

 

Placing an arm around his shoulder, Eunhyuk understands his buddy too well that he could foresees what’s that he is about to ask him in favor. “I know you can do this very well…”

 

Within his expectation, he was right yet again. Junsu is asking him to get the invitation. He shrugged off his arm from him, “Aish…if you really wanted to go, why you rejected it at the very first place?”

 

“Your fault,” Junsu pointed his finger over to the innocent Eunhyuk.

 

“Why me…” his eyes widened in surprise. “You’re not making any sense here.”

 

Crossing his arms over his chest, Junsu walked around Eunhyuk “Didn’t you refuse accompanying me to visit the gallery…so it’s entirely your fault, Lee Eunhyuk!”

 

“Oh god…it’s really unbelievable to have such a friend with such great imagination.” Eunhyuk slightly tapped his finger on Junsu’s shoulder, “Who was the one saying ‘I’ll skip this art thing and attend the ball with Riin-shi’ it was you, Kim Junsu. It was you who wanted make Riin-shi suffer in the ball and came to a decision of sacrificing the gallery.”

 

Agitated by the fact Eunhyuk had pointed out, he slightly raised his voice, “Yah…I don’t care. Since you started it, you ought to end this nicely.” He walked back to his seat, “Looking forward to your good news, bye.”

 

“Tsk tsk…” Eunhyuk shook his head, “how annoying can you be…aish, you owe me a dinner for this,” he turned around intend to leaves but halted as Junsu said “No problem, I’ll get Ajumma Choi cook you something real nice,” he smirked.

 

“Luxurious one,” Eunhyuk leaved his office.

 

-

 

“Gosh…” Riin frustratingly moves the files that had scattered on her table, “how could I get all these files piled up here, where’s the invitation card?” continuously, she pushed the files and documents left right in searching for the small maroon card.

 

“Looking for this?” Junsu showed off the small little rectangle shaped invitation card. As Riin looked up only to be caught attention of the shiny maroon card, “How did you get that?” she walked up to him.

 

“By my hand, of course” he handed the card over to her and just when she stretched out her hand, withdrew only then that Riin realized he just pretended and it would not be easy for her getting it back. She stood still before him stare up to him bravely. “I don’t know what’s in your mind but I’m not in the mood in playing with you. What should I do to get it back?”

 

Gazing mischievously on the card, “Glad you know that it won’t be easy getting this back…hey…” he lifted his hand upon seeing Riin failed snatching it from his held. “Not that easy…”

 

“I’m giving up, satisfied.” She stretched her hand out, “give it.”

 

“From this rude voice of yours,” Junsu leaned in real close to her that their faces were just mere inches close, “you’re not planning to get it back, are you?”

 

She could feel her heart beating fast again. Stepped back, she flared up “Yah, give me back already. I have piles of things to do, don’t waste any of my time anymore.” Riin tiptoed struggling in getting the card as Junsu raised his arm higher when she almost reaching it.

 

Though Junsu isn’t too tall but their height difference was rather big and given her short legs and arms, it was impossible she could get it. She grabbed on his dress shirt, still trying hard and as she looked down, they realized their distant was so close that they could hear one another heartbeats. Junsu looked down to her lips which were so near to his, it was so inviting that he unconsciously leaned in.

 

Almost immediately, Riin closed her eyes tightly and shouted “STOP!”

 

Junsu stepped back and looks away uneasily. Seeing she bowed her head tiredly, he grabbed hold on her wrist and returns her the invitation card. “Done playing, continue with your work.”

 

“Kim Junsu,” she turned around to face his back, “Are you that free to do such thing?”

 

Turning to her over his shoulder, he said “Since you’re ignoring me, I shall find ways in breaking this ice here.”

 

He received no answer as she opted to remain silent leaving the room filled by dead silence. “Bye…” that’s the last word escaped his lips before exiting Riin’s office.

 

-Suzanne’s Art Gallery-

 

It has been almost an hour since Riin reached the art gallery. Since small she is in love with arts and admires artists who can draw and even using only colors spread all over the art paper, it symbolizes something. She wished to have such talent but she doesn’t.

 

“I’ve finally found someone who can spend more time than you just staring still on one picture,” Eunhyuk looks up to the black and white picture hung before him. “What’s so special? Only sketches from left and right, how you people can just stare at it for minutes?”

 

Junsu turned to him with a teasing smile, “Because you don’t know how to value and appreciate an artist’s hard work.” Eunhyuk gaped at him expressionlessly as he sees Junsu turned looking at the picture he just see. “It may seem simple but there’s a meaning behind this art. Understand?”

 

“Not a single,” Eunhyuk crossed his arms. “Too deep…”

 

“Ahh…go away…” Junsu pushed his head.

 

“Are you not planning to at least go greet her?’

 

“Should I?” Junsu stared at the side view of Riin who is locked deeply with the Mona Lisa art.

 

“The reason behind you came here,” he smiled, “isn’t it for her?”

 

“Nonsense,” he was about to push him again but Eunhyuk reacted swiftly as he leaned backward and avoided. “Go ahead,” he pushed on Junsu’s back towards Riin’s direction.

 

“Ouch…” Riin looked up to see Junsu standing before her. “Yah, how come you’re here, Kim Junsu.” She shrieked and the guests in the gallery hall that filled with silence averted their attention to them.

 

Quickly, Junsu covered , “Hush…why are you yelling here. It’s embarrassing!”

 

“Go away la,” Riin pouted. “Why are you following me?!” she muttered agitatedly.

 

“This place isn’t belongs to you, anyone can come,” Junsu knocked on her forehead. “Dumbo. Move on to the next…” he slightly shoved her to the right. “Hey, isn’t this interesting? Looks like a maze.”

 

Riin ignored him and having her eyes on the art. “Still ignoring me?” she hissed and walked away, he rolled his eyes in annoyance and followed behind her. “Hey, don’t you think the color combination is great?” Riin tugged on his blazer.

 

“Aren’t you ignoring this bad guy here?” Junsu sneered, “Why still talk to me,” Riin covered as she realized what she had done a second ago. A victorious smirk crept on his face. “Come on, sorry…it’s lunch time. I’ll treat you, okay.”

 

Riin pouted “Very happy?” as Junsu wrapped his arm around her shoulder leading her towards the exit.

 

“A little,” he smirked.

 

-

 

“Hey, you’re really short you know,” Junsu scanned her from head to toe. “And still you’re wearing a sandal.”

 

“What sandal,” Riin brought her hands to her hips. “Can’t you see this one inch heel here?” she retorted angrily.

 

“An inch,” Junsu widened his eyes. “It’s mere to nothing. Come.” He grabbed hold on her wrist and pulled her away. “Where are you bringing me to?” he turned to her while still walking “Showing you the real high heels.”

 

“Why should I wear high heels?” she stopped.

 

Turning around, Junsu winched upon hearing the question, “If you’re going to the orchestra, how could you wear such heels. You’ll look horribly short beside me.”

 

“Who say you’ll be going with me and aren’t you attending the ball tonight?” Riin looks at him curiously.

 

“IF my wife is not accompanying me, how should I go?” Junsu held her hand again and dragged her away. “Stop wasting time.”

 

“Welcome,” the salesperson bowed welcoming Junsu and Riin. And as she looks up, she bowed lower in respect “GM, Mrs. Kim…”

 

“Get her 5 inches heels,” he thought for awhile, “Silver will do, size 5.”

 

Swinging off his hand from hers, Junsu turned to her with a pair of questioning eyes. “How sure are you that I’m 5 and five inches how am I supposed to walk?”

 

He rolled his eyes, “Given your height, the furthest you can go is five and a half. A kid can tell what size you are.”

 

“Yah Kim Junsu,” she was about to follow him to where he was heading but halted as he turned around with a solemn expression. He pointed his finger to her, “I’m warning you, stop calling my full name in public.”

 

-

 

Junsu and Riin arrived to the orchestra hall around seven, stepping out from the car, Riin was dressed with a knee length white tube dress and with the five inches high heels she’s wearing, she can’t help but to hold tightly on Junsu’s arm, afraid of creating any embarrass moment. In fact, maybe she was too careful that her legs were shaking and her first step caused her face flushed red.

 

“Are you okay?” Junsu held tight on her wrist in stunned.

 

“Your entire fault,” she hits softly on his chest. “Walk slowly…”

 

As they entered the hall, within ten minutes the musical started. The two were enjoying the musical and occasionally, Junsu would turn to peeks Riin. And just seeing her innocent face, it warms his heart. He wonders how weird that she does have the same liking with him. He never thought the girl seated next to him would have interest in such classical and boring thing. In the past, it was this that often caused him and Heebon came to quarrel on. Heebon was a rather stubborn person. She dislikes all artful and classical things and asking her to do this, it’s almost impossible. Junsu was too in to his thoughts and flashbacks of the past that he bewildered not until a sneeze woke him up.

 

He turned to her with grin on face, “Told you to get that scarf.”

 

“Shh…” she hushed. Averting her attention back to the stage, it was getting colder and she can’t help but to rubs both her arms.

 

Grabbing hold on her hand, he gently rubs it “It’s very cold, isn’t it. Want to leave for a while?”

 

She shook her head. She wanted badly to withdraw her hand from him, but her hand just won’t do as what she’s thinking.

 

“Are you really that cold?” he removed his blazer and draped around her. “You’ll feel better. Every woman is the same, they would rather looks nice than to feel comfortable.” Still holding tight on her hand; giving her warm “You should’ve get the scarf. What if you catch a cold, father would blame me again.”

 

The moment he held on her hand, she was flustered. Riin can hardly think as she wonders why her heart is palpitating this fast and each beats is sending her goose bump. Ever since the day Yoochun leaved, her heart has not beats this fast for any guy. At that moment, she wishes the door to her heart is not unlocking again. An indescribable feeling was smothering her and a thousand of questions were gushing through her mind without her conscience.

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090529