Chapter 14

My Everything

Chapter 14

 

^-^ OST ^-^

(Skating moments)
Cheo Eum Keu Cha Ri E_Full House Theme
___________________________________________________________

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 14~

“So everything is confirmed,” Junsu turned and looked at all the faces expression of his staff that had attended the meeting that marks a brand new start for Lotte World. “I look forward in seeing the changes in Production Department, no more arguments.” He then looked over to Riin’s side, “So as Marketing Department, I guess you guys can start preparing the list for staff from the shop outlets to be promoted. Throughout the year, several did pretty well.”

“I’ll look after that,” Riin said.

Watching Yoochun from the corner of his eyes, Junsu said loud enough for him to hear “Maybe you have something to add in before ending the meeting? You have been quiet since the start of meeting, unlike you. Say something.” He glanced at Yoona, noticing the awkward expression the both since the Christmas Eve’s party ended.

“I guess that’s all,” Yoochun clasped his hands and placed on the table.

“That’s all then,” Junsu closed the document file, “you may resume your work,” he dismissed the meeting. Before the Kim family members leaved, he stood from his seat “Shall we go for a tea break. We can sort the mega sales problem in advanced instead putting it behind burner because it’s still far away.”

Jaejoong stood up with the file in his held, “I have no problem although I think it’s not necessary.”

Junsu eyed at him the moment hearing his statement and as Riin got up, he turned to him waiting for her response. “Don’t include me, I have something to discuss with Taeyeon so will be heading to Lotte World in a short while,” she gathered the papers she had been scribbled during the meeting.

Before she could takes her steps leaving the conference room, Junsu abruptly held on her elbow stopping her. “You didn’t drive today, aren’t you?” gesturing Eunhyuk to hands him his car key “take mine,” he slipped it into her hand.

“It’s okay,” she returned him the key. “Just a few blocks and I can walk you know, bye,” she leaved the conference room before smiling warmly to Junsu as if no one else in the room has came in between her eyes.

Though it wasn’t an obvious action but Yoona could see Yoochun has never get his eyes off her since the very decond the meeting started and it hurt her terribly, this unrequited love she’s locked and trapped in; she was infatuated with this one sided love she’s holding on.

“Only the five of us then,” Junsu rested his hand lightly on the table before scanning through the four of them. “Let’s get going…”

“Count me out,” Yoona has voiced out and feeling the eyes not too distant from her staring still her, she fidgeted “I still have a few sketches to wrap up things. Not a good idea having your wife chasing after me for that.” She shrugged in smile.

Having Yoona brushing pass him, Yoochun grabbed hold on her arm “You can always get it done fast, have a drink together.”

Yoona shook her head no, “Another time maybe,” a faint smile shows him how firm she was. “Have fun with them,” she muttered and pushed his hand off hers having it ran down her arm uneasily.

Not understanding the tense ambience between Yoochun and Yoona, Junsu threw his arm over Eunhyuk’s shoulders and pulled him towards the exit, following Yoona.

Jaejoong who is always sensitive with this sort of thing approached Yoochun, “argued with her?”

A heavy sigh heaved and Jaejoong could tell it was a lot worse than that. Placing his arm around his cousin, he gives a squeeze offering him any sort of comfort he could. “Tell me…I might not help, but my suggestions are useful you know.”

Taking their steps out the conference room, Yoohcun chuckled “Sounded like you’ve gone through this at first hand.”

Frowning, Jaejoong shook her head in disagreeing “of course not. It’s not that I’ve experienced it but I’ve had seen it beforehand.”

“An expert after all,” Yoochun teased.

“Don’t walk like a turtle before that fellow there nag you to death,” Jaejoong laughed at the thought of Junsu’s nonstop talking. “He’s near to killing Eunhyuk.”

-

Taeyeon’s hands met her hips the moment she sees the documents Riin had brought to her and looked up to her friend, “Mrs. Kim Riin, you walked all the way from office to here just to give me these sort of things? You have nothing better to do?”

Squinted her eyes innocently, Riin took a set of paper out, “Come one, the launching of first part of spring collection is just around the corner and with this it helps you a lot.” She rolled the paper and knocked on Taeyeon’s head.

“But still,” she raised her hands in the air merely her chest height, “you can always assigned someone which is your subordinates to pass it to me, Mrs. Kim.” Taeyeon once again reminded Riin her current position. “Not to say you’re the manager, you’re the company’s owner wife, you’re equivalent to the owner of this building.”

Pushing her head, Riin rolled her eyes “You’re exaggerating things, go do your work.”

“Sooyoung,” Taeyeon called her as she sees Sooyoung happily chatting with Tiffany. Handed her a pile of papers, she demanded “Go put this at the shelf in storeroom AND,” she emphasized as she sees Sooyoung whirled round before she had even finished her sentence. “Rearrange all the capsule and I want it done by today.”

Sooyoung walked away towards the storeroom in annoyance. The discomfort that Taeyeon has caused made Riin fidgeted as she looked away from Sooyoung and eyed at her friend “Can’t you be more polite and isn’t those things you often do it yourself?”

“If everything I’m the one doing, so what’s the use of hiring them?” Taeyeon raised her voice knowing that Sooyoung would hear. “This is what we call delegating work to subordinate.”

‘BANG’

An eye of Riin’s closed and a smile crept on her face as the loud sound of door closing heard in the whole store. She can’t help but to chuckled as she sees Taeyeon fuming in anger making her way to the storeroom. Riin grabbed hold of her and calmed her down before having the shop fire by Taeyeon, “Be more rational Taeyeon, as you said, she’s under you.”

Taeyeon rolled up her shirt sleeve “It’s not the first time. Whenever she’s assigned to do something she’ll throw temper to me.”

“Yeah, has good news for you,” Riin recalled what Junsu had said in the meeting earlier today. Her smile on face was wide, something which Taeyeon pretty fear to see. “Junsu mentioned in the meeting that there’ll be promotion among Sales Assistant this year and, I’ll suggest you for this branch.”

“But…I’m not qualified,” Taeyeon hesitated. “Given my qualification, I’m not good enough, consequently, I won’t be selected.” She walked away and continues what she had stopped awhile ago. Riin followed behind her having to see the look of defeat she has once seen two years ago. It was the year she joined Lotte Fashion and in that time, Taeyeon was already the second in charge of the main branch. Her performance has always impressed the management; however, perhaps it’s her luck. Whenever she has the chance to be promoted definitely something will come up and delay it.

“This time is different,” Riin try her best in convincing Taeyeon. “With me and Yoochun, we’ll make sure no more accident or any incident will get to come between this time.” Searching for her eye contact, she turned Taeyeon around to face her, “Believe in us. If it’s not because of me, you would have joined the marketing department last year.”

“With you, our sales have boasted up 57% compared to last year’s sales figure,” Taeyeon pointed out. “You did well and this is undeniable, even your husband can’t deny it.”

“Aish…what’re you talking about…?”

“Speak of the devil,” Taeyeon smirked. Riin whirled round to see Junsu stepping into the shop. “How come you’re here?” she looked at him in surprise.

Pointing at his watch, “It’s time to fetch Inhwan, his first day of kindergarten; you won’t want to be late to fetch him right.”

“I forgotten about it completely,” she had both her hands on her face and then grabbed on Junsu’s wrist worriedly “we are late already?”

“If you’re going to stay here for a little longer, we are” he said sarcastically, loud enough for her to hear.

She playfully hit his arm, “you should have called me earlier.”

“Let’s get going…” Junsu held her hand and pulled her towards the exit of the shop. Following his footsteps, she turned around to wave goodbye to Taeyeon. On the way to the kindergarten, Junsu said “before I forget, about their uniform I planned to standardize them wearing the same one.”

Riin turned to face him “But the reason having them wearing the latest outfit launched by our company is to let the customers see…”

“I understand what you mean,” Junsu cut her off. “But we received complaints from customers that they can’t really differentiate the workers. Some customers may wear the same as them.”

“I don’t think is a good idea to have them wearing the same. Maybe we can specially designed a pair that looks similar to the newly launched merchandise but in plain color don’t make it too fashionable.”

Concentrating his driving, he would turn to Riin occasionally “Sounds good. Why not you prepare a proposal and we’ll sort it out later.”

Riin pouted, “This ain’t my job…”

“Come on, since you have the idea, just make one simple proposal will do,” Junsu reached his hand to pinched her cheek. Pulling to the sidewalk of the kindergarten, they could see many pairs of parent waiting for their beloved children. Unbuckled his safety belt, he stepped out of his car walking over to Riin side, she too exited the car having Junsu closing the car door behind her.

“Another five minutes,” Riin brought up Junsu’s arm to see the watch.

“Where’s your watch,” he queried.

“Forgotten…”

He made a face and leaned on his car while waiting patiently, once in awhile he would hold Riin’s hand playing with her fingers. Suddenly, he pulled her backwards and Riin leaned on the car beside him, looking at him questioningly.

“Don’t you feel tired standing there,” he interlocked his hand with hers. “He’s not out yet…”

A minute later…

“Papi…mami…” Inhwan hopped towards Junsu and he lowered himself to bring him into his arms, “How was the first day?”

“School is really great,” he shouted out hysterically; an action which had averted many people attention. Riin mouth wide in shock as many parents were looking at them mostly because their children were in tears. “I want to end this day faster so that I can come to school again tomorrow.”

“That’s glad to hear…” Riin commented.

“Let’s get in before he gets too excited,” Junsu mumbled.

Upon reaching home, Riin stepped out the car with Inhwan in her arms. She stared at Junsu as he was still in the car not intending to enter the mansion. He looked at them “I’ll be back in a short while. Still have something to wrap up in office.”

“You shouldn’t have leave if you’re not done with work,” Riin frowned upon knowing Junsu leaved the office without finishing his day’s tasks. “By giving me a call I can bring Inhwan home myself.”

“Cut that off,” Junsu said. “Go in…I’ll be back quick, okay.”

As they entered the mansion, Riin’s cell rings and it was a text message from Junsu.

‘isn’t it good to create a memory together since it’s our dearest son’s day one in school…I wouldn’t want to miss it and that answered you to why I ran off from office. I’ll be back soon to create more memories together…wait for your hubby yeah…’

Riin’s face blushed heavily.

-

“Mami…why is it so difficult for you to bake a cake?” Inhwan complained in pout. He knelt on the stool by the counter that stood in the middle of the kitchen. “I saw my teacher did it and it’s like a piece of cake for her. It seems like you’re taking forever to make it.” Rested his elbow on the counter whilst head on his palms, he stared at Riin “saddest part is you’re not even half way doing it.”

Scratching her face with the back of her palm, her face was cover with flour. “Kid, don’t go overboard yeah…your mami will flare up for your information…”

“But you’re really taking too much time…”

-

“Welcome back young master Junsu,” Nicole took hold of his briefcase and blazer that he’d just removed.

“Where’re them?” Junsu asked whilst ing the button on his sleeve.

“Young master Yunho and Young master Changmin went to Kim Mansion while Miss Jessica will not be back for dinner as she need to work with friends for her assignment,” Nicole gave a brief explanation on their whereabouts.

“Riin and Inhwan…”

“They’re in the kitchen,” she replied.

Strolling towards the kitchen and before stepping into it he could see the kitchen was in a terrible mess; everywhere was covered with baking powder. “A war just happens to take place here?” he walked into the kitchen looking down on the snowy floor. Seeing Inhwan stood on the stool reaching out his hands for him, he took him into his arms before walking over to Riin. She was in an indescribable mess, “What’s up with you?” he looked at her from head to toe.

“Thanks to that son of yours,” her eyes squinted at Inhwan threateningly.

“Ahh…I remember I still have homework not done yet…” Inhwan jumped off from Junsu’s arms and ran up to his room swiftly the moment he noticed the agitated voice of Riin’s.

“Very smart to run off that way,” Riin frustratingly leaned on the kitchen counter.

Grabbing hold on her wrist and another hand brushing off her bangs behind her ear, “Don’t you know how to get Nicole’s help? She sure knows how to do all these.” He stared intently into her eyes finding this sight of her, attractive. She lowered her head and another loose fringe had fall resting on her eyelashes. Bringing up her chin to face him, her eyes were locked in his “Didn’t know you’ll look nice in this state…”

Their gap slowly closing in as Junsu took the effort, her heart skip to a beat. His eyes never leave hers in the process and the hold on her wrist turning firm as second pass. He could feel her scent the moment he captured her lips tenderly. To his surprise, Riin did not struggle this time and it was the very first time. The usual her would have give a try in moving off before coming to a halt to her futile attempt. His hand gradually reached her waist bringing her closer to him so that she could get used to his dominating strength.

“Ahh…” a kid voice had parted them, stopping them from turning the kiss more passionately; turning the kitchen into a summer season. It was Inhwan with her small little hands covering his eyes. The both uneasily looked away. “Papi…mami…very sorry for interrupting but I thought I should remind papi that he had promised me something last weekend.”

Nudging her husband, Riin eyed hard at him with her face was red half fumed half embarrassed as Nicole too has witnessed them as she stood behind Inhwan. “What did you promised him?”

“Go get ready and I’ll come with you in ten minutes time,” Junsu said and seeing them leaving the kitchen, he turned to Riin again. Landing a sweet peck on her lips, he rested his forehead on hers before staring down to her eyes. Riin dare not to share any eye contact with the charismatic man before her, “why are you keep taking advantage on me, you should quit doing this, you know.”

their hands, Junsu smirked “because all of your advantage is meant to be taken by me; each and every.”

Parting from him, Riin frowned looking at him in confusion. “What nonsense are you talking about?”

Turning her around, he held on her shoulder shoving her towards the kitchen exit, “Faster go get change and we shall bring Inhwan to a place.”

-

“Seoul City Hall Skating Rink…” Riin opened the car door gaping at the rink that had adorned with orange Christmas tree lights around the rink fence. “At this time skating …”

Junsu gently pulled her out from the car, “Come out, what’s with you…”

“Why are we here?” Riin gazed blankly at Junsu.

“Skate, what else can we do here?” Inhwan held on Riin’s hand and pulled her towards the skating rink entrance.

Dragging her foot to follow Inhwan, he used all his strength to pull her with him. “Mami, walk faster…” Junsu who hands stuffed in his suit pockets followed behind them.

“Aren’t you pulling me already?” Riin looked around. “At this late time, it’s closed.” She turned around, “let’s just go home.”

“Mami, don’t you remember you’d married to an almighty husband and my papi is a witty man,” he winked cutely. “What’s there to worry about?”

Riin turned to him and he pointed at the unlocked entrance to the skating rink. As they tied their shoelaces, Inhwan skated around the rink happily. The moment Riin sees that, wide in surprise. Junsu noticed her weird behavior and she even stop tying her shoelace. Squatted down, he takes hold on her shoelaces and begins to work on it and that averted her eyes from Inhwan.

“I can do it myself,”

“You don’t seem like doing it,” he tied it neatly while Riin just stare still at him uneasily. “Done…” he reached for her hand and leads her to the skating rink.

“Papi,” Inhwan held on his stomach trying not to laugh, he pointed at Riin amusingly. “See, you look at mami…” she was taking small steps on the ice rink whilst holding on the fence like a robot.

Almost stepped on the foot before hers, she looked up to see the smirking Junsu stood in front of her. She did her best not to blush, embarrassed with herself. “I don’t know how to skate.”

Resting his hands on his hips, he looked up trying hard not to laugh before looking back at Riin who had leaned on the fence in despair. “Sometime you need to admit you’re stupid, you know.”

“I’d always have and sometime I would get tired having to admit that I’m stupid so many times,” she flared up unreasonably.

Taking a step closer to her, he leaned in and whispered in her ear “thought you didn’t know you’re stupid in many aspects,” he could see her glistening glare from the corner of his eyes upon finishing the statement. He chuckled before tilting his head to peck on her cheek. “Come, I’ll teach you some basic…”

After a few minutes of teaching, swirling her round, teasing her in the process, he held her close to him; having his forehead resting on hers whilst nose touching hers. “You’re blushing…”

“I’m not…” she stepped back.

“Don’t lie,” he pinched her nose. “I’d never failed making you blush…”

A sudden loud sound has shut Riin’s mouth from retorting Junsu as she hides her head in her arms. He chuckled yet another time at her stupidity action. Pulling her towards him, he bowed his head to peek at her “Even fireworks you’re afraid of it.”

“What…suddenly, I thought it was…”

“Bomb…?” Inhwan teased while grabbing hold on both her hands. Brushing his hair, Riin turned whilst wrapping her hands around him. “The fireworks are nice, stop talking about my stupidity already…”

“Yeah…” Junsu agreed and turned her around having her leaned against him while he rested his chin on her shoulder; enjoying the fireworks together. Tilted his head, he mumbled “Be by side forever…for this mean time…”

Fidgeting in his arms, she rubbed her ear, “stop blowing in my ear…”

He tightened his arms around her, “perhaps I might fall for you…” he thought.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//My everything//

090824

 

^-^ Preview ^-^

a reunion that  made someone realizes...