Chapter 2

My Everything

 

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 2~

 

-Seoul Hospital-

 

Gently moving his eyelids, his eyes open gradually to meet the person he wanted to see the most. Although it was blurred but he knows it was she who stands before him. Reaching out for his hand, Riin grabbed hold on it tightly. Her face expression was as if the person lying on the bed, going to die.

 

“Mr. Park, are you feeling okay? I’m sorry to put you in this trouble.” placing his hand back on the bed, she was about to turned around, “I shall call the doctor.”

 

“Don’t leave,” he abruptly held on her hand not letting go. “Stay by my side.”

 

“Mr. Park…” Riin was rather confused by each and every move of Yoochun, in fact. Aside of her saying that he does have feelings towards her but aside of her, was she herself making it sounds real because if he really does, why didn’t he confess. Her perception on no fairy tale exist comes out again.

 

“Yoochun…” a lady in her mid forty stormed into the ward suddenly. It frightened Riin to see someone ran into the ward all of a sudden and that she’s panting for air unstoppably.

 

“Ajumma, you’re his relative?” Riin asked. “I guess I shall make my move first since you’re here to look after him.”

 

Remain holding on her hand firmly but not too hard to hurt her, he opened his eyes to face his mother. “How can you snatch away my girlfriend’s job, mum? You should go home and have some rest.”

 

Pacing up to her son, she slightly hits on his forehead, “Since you have that much of energy, I don’t see you need anyone here, right my future daughter in law.”

 

“Ajumma,” Riin was in an enormous shocked. “You’ve misunderstand something, we’re only…”

 

Before she could end her sentence, Yoochun grabbed her head whilst covering with his palm. “Riinnie, what are you talking about. I know you’re still angry with me busying with office work and neglected you. This will never happens again, I promise.”

 

“Mr. Park…you’re complicating the whole thing!”

 

“I thought your head was badly injured,” Mrs. Park rolled her eyes and turned around ready to leave. “Such a waste of time in visiting you”

 

“Bye mum, she’ll look after my head’s small cut.”

 

“Hey…what’s wrong with you?”

 

Having his head over his shoulder, he released her hand and his face expression changed completely from the childish face before his mum. “I’m serious. Take this time to think over it and once I discharge from the hospital, I’m expecting an answer from you.”

 

Riin did not give any reaction towards it nor did she utter a word of protest. She leaved the ward with her mind gush by millions of questions. The peaceful mind she has awhile ago was stormed by pensive thoughts again after one year. Never in her life had she bothered by her thoughts for more than an hour. It was her late father that made her think madly during the time she’s in university.

 

-

 

“Heebon and I will be getting married at the end of the year,” his hand was interlocked with hers. It tightens the moment he speak out his thought. The thing that fears him much was receiving no response.

 

“What do you think you’re saying?” the old elegant lady slowly looked over to the both who stood before her. “Haven’t I made it clear? Park Heebon was her name, right, she’ll never be able to step her foot into the Kim family. Unless I’m dead, wait for that day to arrive.”

 

“Grandma, you do know she was the first woman I’d ever love. Our relationship has reached a stable level that nothing could separate us,” he got his knees on floor begging for approval sincerely. “Please give your blessing to us.”

 

“A simple question,” she turned her sight to Heebon without moving her head, not even a little. Her voice sounded threatening. “Money, have it ever come across your mind that marrying our Junsu would gains you countless wealth, was that the reason you love him?”

 

Heebon’s eyes widened and soon reddened by the tears she’s restraining it to fall down her face. It was not because the statement his grandmother had made that hurt her but it was because she does have that thought before. She didn’t know how to answer her question but just remained silent.

 

“Grandma, you’re being too mean to ask such question.” Junsu got up and pulled Heebon along leaving the Kim Mansion.

 

Coughing continuously, Madam Kim can’t help but to watch her beloved grandson once again leaved her behind. It was the second time she witnessed his back getting farther from her sight. Once in a year, she could only have a glimpse at him since he would only pay a visit and after having New Year’s greetings to the elders, he would leave.

 

“Heomoni,” her youngest grandchildren called. “Wouldn’t that be hurting Heebon unnie and Junsu oppa deeply? They do love each other very much. Shouldn’t you agree to their decision and give them your blessings.”

 

Supporting herself with the prop on her right hand, her granddaughter too helped her up. She walked up to the wide mirror to see the view of fall where the leaf one by one being shriveled down on floor.

 

“Not being able to answer me right away,” she turned to her granddaughter, “Jessica, do you believe she has no intention in craving wealth?”

 

“Perhaps, she’s really not. She might really did fall for Junsu oppa seeing as they have been staying together for the past years.”

 

“Silly girl, throughout those years, how much have your oppa spent?” she cleared before continuing, “Actually your grandpa had arranged him a marriage. But I think at this point of time, it’s not a right time to disclose this. In fact, we’ve lose contact.”

 

“A lady from a prominent family,” Jessica arched a brow.

 

Shaking her head, a smile crept on her face, “She was once brought up in a prominent family but now, I too wonder what she’s doing.”

 

-

 

“Junsu, stop going against your parents,” Heebon looked away from him to have her tears flow down nonstop. “I’m getting really tired of all this. We won’t have a happy ending and this is a fact we need to admit even though it is too hard to accept.”

 

“Heebon,” he hugged her tightly. His arms were so strong that it feared her. “Please don’t give me up so easily. I’m still yours and I’m willing to leave all these I owned and start our life afresh.”

 

Loosening his hug, she stared into his eyes intently, “Are you serious? Don’t kid me. I won’t allow you do this.”

 

Staring at her with those frail eyes of his, he asked “So do what grandma said was right? For wealth that’s why you are staying by my side up to this minute. Because I could give you a luxurious life that was why you’re still here, is that what you really are?”

 

“Kim Junsu,” her voice quivered. She could hardly utter a word calmly. “How could you see me as that kind of a person as well?” she stammered.

 

“If you ain’t categorized in that kind, why didn’t you answer her straight away, afraid?” he asked with his heart clenching in pain. “Why would you falter to say out that you’re not with me for wealth?”

 

“I really do love you Junsu,” Heebon grasped on his hand. “Frankly speaking, have you ever told me that you love me? All this while, I was the one who kept repeating how deep my love to you is. What about you? Am I just someone who could fill your emptiness and coldness in your heart?”

 

“Shut up,” Junsu flared up. “That’s not the point so don’t you dare bringing in another topic to avoid answering my question.”

 

“Do you really love me that much?” she continued.

 

-

 

In order to repay her stepfather’s debt, Riin had taken up some extra part time jobs. She knows it unethical to work part time jobs after office hours but there are no other options for her but to follow the flow. There are not many jobs that match with her time and that she was only able to found one in the pub working as a waitress. It had been a week and a half since she started. From dawn till dusk, in Riin’s head was only work and work. She merely gets to sleep as after her work in the nightclub, she would move on to delivers newspaper and milk in her housing area.

 

“Sir, here’s the drink you ordered,” Riin placed the drink on the table and turned around to get order from the table at the very corner of the pub.

 

Just when she’s in her way, a drunken guy get into her approaching way pushing her forcefully to the wall and rested his chin on her shoulder. She was sandwiched tightly by him and the wall behind. His weight was all on her that she was near to collapse in any second. Riin could feel his hand held on her waist and mumbles were heard along with soft breath flowing in her ear.

 

“Why did you do that…” he murmured.

 

“Yah Kim Junsu!” Eunhyuk pointed over the two. He ran up to them almost immediately and pulled him over with one of Junsu’s arm around his shoulder while his another free hand on his waist. “Miss, I’m really sorry for his misbehavior. He seldom gets into this state but today he gone through a really bad day.”

 

“Never mind,” Riin shook her head. “He might really have a bad time to get himself drunken this badly.” She tilted her head a little to peeks at him, “Anyway, I’ll leave him to you from here on. Take good care of your friend.”

 

“Aish…you’re really such an embarrassment of mine,” Eunhyuk pulled the dead body in his arm a little as Junsu was really heavy that he barely could hold on to him. “I must have killed your family in the past life to doom by you this life.”

 

“Hyukkie, what am I to her?” he murmured. “Am I just an ATM machine? Are we only that?” by the time Eunhyuk dragged him towards the car park, his half dead body was close to falling flat on him.

 

“You’re really an annoyance,” Eunhyuk open the car door and slammed the dead body in before fastening the seatbelt. Walking over the driver seat, he closed the door after getting in and turns over to his best friend and boss. “Asking this sort of question at this point, does it help a little? You are fretful about it, aren’t you?”

 

“Heebon…” he said beneath heavy breathing.

 

“Poor guy,” Eunhyuk could only shake his head whilst starting the engine.

 

-

 

“What will happen if I am to forbid you from working here?”

 

A familiar voice halted Riin from continuing her way back home. She turned around to see a solemn face expression Yoochun. “Mr. Park, you’ve discharged from hospital,” she said casually with him closing in their gap.

 

Holding on her shoulder gently, he lowered his head in order to level their eyes. “It’s time to give an answer. Whether the answer it reached my expectation or not, I want to know.”

 

Shrugging off his hand on her shoulder, a simple gesture that had made his heart hurt miserably. “We’re different and that makes a clear boundary. Different means there’s something in between and no matter how hard you try in changing it, it’s still a futile effort.”

 

“But I love you,” Yoochun voiced his deepest thought. It didn’t need another second thought as it slipped off his lips sincerely. “I didn’t know when I got this infection. You were like an infatuation to me that I couldn’t get rid of and just wants to cling with you forever.” He turned her around bringing her to feel his heartbeats, “When you’re not around, it was like I can’t move on.”

 

“It shouldn’t be like this,” she shook her head which leaning comfortably on his chest. “You deserve someone better who doesn’t own a complicating back story.”

 

Parting her from his embrace, he looks into her eyes “Whether you’re as complicated as an alien or not, I won’t let go of you. You should have avoided since day one meeting me or I won’t be locked in such situation.”

 

“Yoochun shi…” she shook her head. Riin might be a cheery and simple girl but she could be very stubborn at times.

 

-

 

“Junsu…why did you drink so much again,” Heebon wipes his forehead. “I’m sorry…”

 

Grabbing hold on her hand, he placed it against his chest, “Can you feel it? I’m being true to you now; I want to be with you forever. Stay by my side…hmmm…”

 

Throwing the face towel right on his face, she raised her voice “You’re not even drunk, are you?”

 

Opening one of his eyes, he smiles wryly “I was, not until your soft silky hand keep contact with my skin.”

 

“You really are an !” she was about to walk away but he pulls her over. Holding her tightly in his arms, he gradually flings her gently on the bed and leans on her. “That makes you love me more, right?”

 

“I’m sorry…” a tear escaped her eye.

 

He shook his head whilst nuzzling his nose on her nose tips; “I was the faulty here” he kissed off the tear.

 

“I love you, Kim Junsu,” she initiated to deepen their kiss which leads to a passionate one. She was possessive to his lips as if longing for too long. “I really do…”

 

He says nothing but having his hand making its way beneath the thin fabric of her tank top as he trails down her collarbone.

 

-

 

“Yah Jang Riin,” a group of loan sharks was surrounding her. She was too panicked that the bottles of milk slipped off her grip and it scattered into pieces and caused some noises early in the morning. “When are you planning to pay the debt?”

 

“I don’t have any,” she raised her voice as she swung his hand off hers, “go ahead and claim from the lady inside the house!”

 

“You really are craving for some harshness it seems,” the leader of the group grabbed holds on her wrist and twist it which caused her whines in pain.

 

“Let go of her hand,” Yoochun held on the man’s hand threateningly. Riin could see his hold getting harder as he isn’t letting go her hand. “Don’t you hear me?”

 

Immediately he let go of her hand, “Are you okay?” Yoochun wrapped his arm around her. “Did he hurt any part of you?” he asked worriedly.

 

“Repaying the debt it’s something they ought to do. I’m just doing my part, young man.”

 

“How much,” he asked still not averting his eyes off Riin’s bruised wrist. She looked up to him with shocked and widened eyes. “I’ll repay their debts and from then on, don’t you ever show your face in this area!”

 

“80 million won,”

 

“Hand me your account number and leave,” he stated firmly.

 

“Yoochun shi…” she held fragilely on his arm as she shook her head unwillingly to accept his help.

 

“Let me help you,”

 

“I’ve no time in watching the both of you speaking romantically to each other”

 

“Haven’t I made it clear!” he raged.

 

“Here sir,” abruptly they leaved the two.

 

“I don’t need your help,” she turned around. “I’m not going to accept you.”

 

“My mum did not go against us, she didn’t even disagree with our relationship,” he turned her around but the stubborn Riin stay firm in place something which almost drives him crazy. “Look at me,” he was able to turn her around after attempts. “I’m not in a game and I’m serious with starting a relationship with you. You are my first for all you know.”

 

“But…”

 

Suddenly, he pulls her close by him and kissed her lips gently. She tentatively returns his kiss.

 

“You do love me, I know it,” he smirked mischievously.

 

“Park Yoochun!”

 

“Quit all this jobs, you’re killing me you know,” he hugs her tightly. “To see you walking through the ocean of people in the nightclub and delivering milk in the whole housing area, my heart aches badly.”

 

“That’s too over…”

 

“You don’t believe?” he looks at her with those pleasing eyes.

 

“Fine, I believe and I shall take a nap okay. We’ll meet later in the day…” she pecked on his cheek before stepping into her house.

 

Yoochun grab a hold on her hand gently pulls her back. He stares into her fragile eyes as if Ri In is a mirage that would fray in mist in any second of time. Leaning in, it somehow surprised her little seeing their distant decreasing slowly. He kisses her lips softly, receiving no struggles nor she is spacing from him, he deepens the kiss passionately.

 

As they part, Yoochun gradually opens his eyes that he didn’t realized he closed it, he smiles warmly at Riin.

 

“What was that for?” she lowered her head as she touched her lips.

 

“A punishment, I suppose,” he smirked mischievously. “Do not ever let me see you appear in a nightclub. I don’t know what I would do.”

 

Riin chuckled, “Deh…you really should leave already. It’s not any early.”

 

He stole one last peck before hopping into his silver convertible, Riin just smile. Everything seems to be happening too fast she thought, but she’ll believe in this so call fairy tale, once again.

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

 

090413