Chapter 35

My Everything

~ My Everything ~ Chapter 35~

 

After what seemed forever, Riin had finally fallen asleep soundly on the bed with Junsu seated on the chair that placed by the bed side. It was almost three in the morning when he had looked up at the clock. Having his elbow against the armrest of the chair, he leaned his face on his hand, restlessly. Just when he was about to falling into his nap, the soft sound of weeping awakened him. He looked down at Riin only to see her eyes were closed, frowning and within a minute, she sat up in fear. Beads of sweat were dripping down from her forehead as she grabbed a hold on the blanket tightly.

 

“Riin…” he sat on the bed by her side as he caressed on her face, softly. “Are you okay, did you just have a nightmare?” gently squeezing her into his arms, he whispered “I’m here with you, don’t be scared.”

 

Riin tried hard to stay calm in his warming embrace but the moment she felt his arms around her waist tightened, she can’t help but to struggle in loosening his reliable arms. In fact, she was still traumatized with what had happened awhile ago. She can’t imagine how things could change and turned upside down so drastically within the past twelve hours. Before leaving the house, he had kissed her sweetly, teasing her, making her blush heavily on this bed of theirs before their beloved son came into the picture. Perhaps she can no longer have that sort of life, she thought.

 

Feeling her shifted about, immediately he released her only to see tears filled in the hazel eyes which he had love touching, pecking and staring. “What’s that…you do know you can tell me, what it is?” he held on her wrist, gently.

 

Shaking off his hand, she wrapped her crouched legs while burying her head in both her arms, tearing. Junsu’s heart was wrenching in pain to see her in such state. He wished he could do more in order to make her feel better but he do knows that at this rate, nothing much can be done. The thing he worried most was that Riin will distance and lock herself in the world of her own bad imagination.

 

“Riin ah…” he held on her tensed shoulder, “I promise that I will not leave you. What had happened just let it be and stop thinking about it, okay.”

 

She shook her head still not daring to bring her head up to face the man before her, sobbing. “It’s not that easy. At this moment, you would say and pretend as if nothing happen. But in future-“

 

“Stop” he wrapped his arms around her whilst closing his weary eyes. “Nothing could separate us. If we could go through this much in the past, I don’t see why we can’t hop over this hurdle.” Burying his face in her shoulder, a tear escaped his eye “the most important thing is, I don’t see this as a problem; everything will be fine.”

 

“Let go…I’m tired,” she had her hands against his chest and slowly pushing him off her before having her head back on the pillow. “Junsu…”

 

“Hmm…”

 

“Could you sing me a song?” she was still having her back facing him.

 

Getting into the bed, he kept a rather big space between them, just in case she would get frightened again upon seeing or even feeling their close contact. Placing his hand on her frail shoulder, he began his singing.

 

Ame furu toki ni wa kimi no kasa ni narou
Kaze fuku toki ni wa kimi no kabe ni narou

Donna ni yami no fukai yoru demo
Kanarazu asu wa kuru kara

 

(When the wind blows, I'll be the wall that shields you
And however deep the dark of night,
Tomorrow will surely come)

 

Riin, she had always wished to have her lover to sing her a song, singing her a love song when she’s not falling asleep still awake even though her mind is crying out for her to sleep. And she had hoped that when he sings, she could lean her head against his chest, in his solid embrace. But never has this come to her mind that the very first time he sing for her would be in such atmosphere; a moment of melancholy. She couldn’t helped but to feel the tears in her eyes running down her face.

 

-

 

For the following weeks, Riin had not return to the office and her work was delegated to Yoochun and Yuri. Many had wondered what exactly had happened and even Yoochun himself wasn’t sure what’s going on. Both Junsu and Hankyung conceded it would be the best for Riin that the incident is kept low profile and even the family, none of them know about it. Junsu was relieved that their housekeeper, Nicole, she had saw how terrible and messed up she was that night but she kept quiet and didn’t query much.  Throughout the week, Junsu had been trapped in the meeting room as the upcoming New Lotte development will be started in a week time. Rumors had been spread all over the country. Almost everyone knows that Lotte is eyeing on the land beside Lotte Hotel and with that people who do have the same interest of that land know what ought to be done. It had been as though a ritual; for the past land auction session, whenever Lotte had spread rumors, it meant they want it and eventually Lotte will be that particular land owner.

 

Stepping into the convention center, Junsu was rather shocked to see a horde group of reporters circled around the familiar figure; someone he detested to see. His fist gradually tightened and the man beside him could sense the furriness in his fiery eyes. Eunhyuk knew something would happen if Siwon is about to approach his buddy and challenge him.

 

“Looks like today’s lead actor have arrived,” Siwon crossed his arms and flashed Junsu a sinister smirk.

 

Upon seeing the group of reporters and photographers running towards his direction, Junsu forced out a smile as if putting on a mask to cover the darkened face beneath this disguise. Eunhyuk had nudged him; warning him to be extra careful.

 

“Mr. Kim, lately rumors had been widespread that Lotte is interested with the land Lot 003. In fact, many people said you’re reprimanding people not to go against you.” One of the reporters had reached her hand out with a recorder by Junsu’s pierced lips.

 

“Please mind your words,” Eunhyuk almost lose his temper, fortunately, the younger man read his mind and stopped him from shoving the reporter’s hand.

 

He turned back to the crowd with a smile on face. Before he could answer the question, Siwon walked towards his direction as the reporters and photographers made way for him to walk passed them. “Aren’t you going to respond, Mr. Kim?”

 

“If you’re to interrupt us, do you think they could receive their ideal answer, Mr. Choi?” he said tersely before rolling his eyes and turn to meet his mortal rival. “It’s that so?” Siwon shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Of course at the end of the day that land would be owned by us. Every land auction there’ll be number of rumors and that’s totally out of my control, but definitely that doesn’t mean we’re reprimanding them.” Junsu clarified. “Since it is an auction, everyone will have the opportunity to buy any land with their capabilities.” He added while turning his head over his shoulder.

 

All the reporters could sense the tense atmosphere “We heard that Mr. Choi from CN Enterprise has interest in the land Lot 003 as well, what’s your opinion Mr. Kim?”

 

“Well,” Siwon cut him off as he grinned wickedly, “I can only say, we do have the same taste. It seemed that we have common in many things, don’t we Mr. Kim?” he turned over to Junsu’ side as he leaned in and whispered, “That day…we enjoyed ourselves, I bet Riin would agree with me.”

 

“How dare you,” a sudden roar from Junsu had frightened each and every presence in the convention center. Eunhyuk who stood by his side was astonished by his sudden lunge on Siwon. The hall was filled with noises as the two men were gathered around by the crowd of people. Camera flashes were all over them as the reporters nonstop snapping the breathtaking picture before them; there’s no doubt that they’ll be reported in the main article in the newspaper. If Eunhyuk had not pulled Junsu off from the man beneath him abruptly, he would have wrestle ferociously with Siwon. Immediately Junsu’s security guards stepped in and stopped the reporters from following him.

 

“Yah Kim Junsu,” the older man slightly punched on his arms, “You held me back awhile ago but on the next second you’re behaving recklessly, with no excuse. It’s obvious you’re the one who is wrong.”

 

Swinging off Eunhyuk’s hand from his, he sighed “you have no idea what he’d done to Riin.”

 

All of the sudden, the noises which had been calmed down awhile ago came alive again and the moment they turned around, Junsu saw a familiar figure. A few female reporters stepped back as they were frightened by the two men before them. Siwon was punched heavily by the man he used to call friend, a buddy.

 

“Choi Siwon, she’s my sister the woman you used to love.” Hankyung pulled him by his dress shirt collar, “Don’t you know she was hurt deeply. Have you ever thought about her, it was a nightmare that overwhelms her and she might be unable to get out from it, you know!” he punched Siwon across the face.

 

“Hankyung…” Junsu was surprised to see him and just when he was about to approach him someone appeared to stop him.

 

“Don’t go,” Jaejoong held on his arm pulling him back. “Eunhyuk, accompany him enter the auction room. It’ll start in a short while.”

 

Junsu refused, “But hyun-“

 

“Go,” Jaejoong stayed firm. “I’ll handle the mess, remember what the main reason you’re here is.”

 

“If he can’t do this, I can. Don’t you even dare to come any closer to Riin or I’ll never let you go,” he was not going easy on Siwon as he continues lunged over to Siwon morosely.

 

“Hankyung…” Jaejoong pulled him back, “Stop this. What do you think you’re doing? No matter what he had done to Riin, it’s public. You can’t do this.”

 

Siwon got up with a sinister smirk as his assistant helped him up. Wiping off the blood stain by his lips, he said “Done…satisfy?”

 

“Leave!” Jaejoong yelled.

 

Within ten minutes, the land auction was about to commence and as soon as Siwon stepped into the room along with his assistant, the door was closed. Once all the presence had settled down, the auctioneer stepped up on the stage and gave a brief introduction. Right after that, the auctioneer had started the auction with land Lot 001. There will be a total of five lands that will be auction and the first land was too small and the venue was not very convenient, due to that, not many had raised their hand to bid and within few minutes the land was sold.

 

“Junsu, are you sure this plan will works?” Eunhyuk asked, he doubted his boss plan would ruin everything that had been arranged.

 

Crossing his arms over his chest, he looked at the auctioneer confidently as if washing off Eunhyuk’s frets. “Everything will be fine so just do as what had been planned,” he whispered to his ear.

 

“Now we’ll have Lot 003 starting with the price of 80 million, each call is for 10 million.” The auctioneer announced.

 

“90 million,” the auctioneer called as Junsu raised his hand. Siwon raised his hand, “100 million,” the auctioneer called.

 

Jaejoong crossed his leg as he shifted in his place, “That Siwon really is messing up with us.”

 

Junsu raised his hand “110 million” his rival continued to raised his hand up high. “120 million” the auctioneer called.

 

“Junsu, they are competing harsh with us. Looking at this price, they are betting with us with one-third of their company!” Eunhyuk sounded nervous. Even Jaejoong was panicked by the sudden speed of the bidding, “This land doesn’t worth this much, stop it Junsu.”

 

He raised his hand again, “130 million,” the auctioneer called. He too was surprised by the hot bidding on such ordinary land, the crowd applauded.

 

“140 million,” the auctioneer called as Siwon raised his hand. “Stopping at this rate, it wouldn’t be any fun?”  His assistant panicked as he nonstop punched on the calculator. “Mr. Choi, we need to stop bidding. We can’t afford this much.” He shook his head, “Lotte is desperate on this land and they’ll bid no matter what price it is,” he grinned wickedly as he saw Junsu turned to him and for the first time, he couldn’t read what exactly in his mind.

 

Junsu lowered his head as his plan had succeeded. From day one meeting Choi Siwon, he knew this person is someone who is evil and willing to gamble everything in order to reach his own expectation and most of all, winning is very important to him. He knew very well that Siwon would raise his hand again.

 

Bringing up his head to face the auctioneer again, “Game over,” he shook his head.

 

Siwon was shocked to see his respond and his heart race the moment the auctioneer called “140 million calling once, calling twice, sold!” he knocked on the table. Junsu turned over to him with a victory grinned.

 

As for Siwon, he seated on his place dumbfounded. He was flabbergasted with what had just happened for the past few minutes. For the following land, it had been sold without any sky-high bids. The room was filled with silence once again and when it comes to the last and final land, it went on like what Junsu had expected. Lotte successfully bought the best land with a low price as no one had competed with him. Before stepping out from the room, Jaejoong had stopped Junsu.

 

“You’d planned this long ago?” he could not believe Junsu would do so.

 

Lowered his head, he knew shouldn’t even had done so but the moment he remember each and everything Choi Siwon had done to Riin, his anger fuming again. “I was just proving to him that I’m no longer same as the past.”

 

Walking passed Siwon, he leaned in and whispered to his ear, “Just so you know, I’m no longer the Kim Junsu that you’d first met. People do change, I’m looking forward to your next challenge.” He grinned, sneeringly “If you ever had that chance.”

 

“Kim Junsu,” he tightened his fist, angrily.

 

-

 

Knocking on the door before entering his boss’s office, his assistant placed a document on his desk. “Mr. Choi, the bank had been calling us but I could hardly give anymore excuse to them.”

 

“Shut up and leave my room, NOW!” he yelled, fiercely, before falling on his chair.

 

“Mr. Choi…” his secretary knocked the door to revealed two officers.

 

They flashed their ID, “We are from Business Crime Investigation. Mr. Choi Siwon, you are under suspect for bribery and use of un-regulatory materials in your construction. Please follow us back to the police station.”

 

The officer continued, “We have evidence showing that you are involved in bribery and collusion with a construction material supplier for purchasing and using un-regulatory materials in your recent two development projects. Problems have been found with the structures of these two estates and the owners are filing a group-litigation against your development company and the material supplier.”

 

At that very moment, Siwon knows definitely it is his assistant that came from Lotte who had passed all the evidence to the police officers.

 

-

 

“Kim Junsu, you better comes out now!” Siwon stormed into Junsu’s office.

 

Looking up from the document he was glancing through, he serenely stood up from his seat. “It’s okay, you may leave.” He sent off his secretary before turning over to Siwon. “Well, thought that you would be locked in the police station. Someone bailed you it seems, Victoria?” he sneered, scornfully.

 

Walking up to Junsu, he punched across his face “I never thought you would do such thing. You made me bought a cheap land for an extra 60 million. Espionage, you even place a spy in my company and now as you wished, the police are investigating me.”

 

Setting himself free from his strong held, he punched on Siwon’s face, ferociously. Seeing he lay on floor wincing in pain, he walked up to him, “If you had not challenged me, I wouldn’t have bought the tiles. As for that assistant of yours, right from the start you shouldn’t have used a high price in pulling him over to your company.” Junsu chortled, “He was the one approached me and spying in your company willingly. I never thought this would turn out this way.”

 

“Well done,” Siwon gritted his jaw as he walked up to the exit and only then, Junsu realized the members of the Board of Director and his dad was stood outside of his office, and had eavesdropped their argument. He turned round “Good luck, buddy” Siwon smirked wickedly.

 

Mr. Cha who is one of the biggest shareholders of Lotte, his face was darkened. “Mr. Kim, I knew Junsu was not suitable to take over Lotte to begin with. But you were confident that he could do well and insisted on stepping down, we could hardly go against it. From what we’d seen today, meddling his work and personal matters, he’s not going to bring Lotte to a higher level.” All the shareholders followed Mr. Cha’s footsteps and left Junsu’s office.

 

Closing the door behind him, fiercely, he looked at Junsu disbelievingly. “Wow, I never thought my son was so capable. Of all the days, you’d choose today to fight and quarreled before the shareholders. What’s in your mind? Just when would you stop this immature behavior of yours?”

 

Junsu remained silent.

 

“I don’t care what had happened between you and that Choi Siwon but is there a need in doing such thing in order to win him? Does it even worth?”

 

“There’s nothing much for me to explain about,” he made his way towards the exit and the moment he brushed past Mr. Kim, he had stepped up in Junsu’s approaching way. “Explain yourself, why did you do that.” he held on his arm.

 

Junsu swung off his dad’s arm, “You don’t even know what he had done to Riin so don’t pretend you know the reason behind I’m doing so.”

 

His dad tittered as he looked away, “It’s because of such thing again. Just because he had eyed on your wife and you’re doing things recklessly again. Do you know what the price of paying this mess is; you might not be able to take over Lotte again. There’s nothing in this world that gives you a second chance.”

 

“Damn it! He Riin,” he shouted, throwing of his anger that had been suppressing all this while. Holding on his forehead, rubbing on his temple as tears entered his eyes; something Mr. Kim had never ever seen. “So what do you think, if omma got by a business rival of yours,” he poked on his dad’s shoulder, “What would you do, stay there without taking a move?” he shook his head, “No, not me. I can’t do that.” He opened the door of his office only to see Yoochun, Jaejoong and a number of his co-workers stood dumbfounded before him. The argument had answered their uncertainties and the reason behind Riin’s sudden long disappearance.

 

-

 

Close to three in the morning, a feeling of worried overwhelmed Riin as Junsu has not come home yet. Ever since the incident, he would return home no later than ten to accompany Riin although she had opted to avoid her almost all the time. Sitting in the still living room, she could feel a gust of cold win hits her and only then that she realized the door was not properly closed. Making her way towards the doorway, just when Riin was about to close the door, she could feel something leaning against the door. Opening the door while her head peeped out from the door, she stepped upon seeing Junsu fell backward as the door opened. Crouching down by his side, she felt it was as if being stabbed by trillion of knives to see him in such state. Junsu had drunken himself to a level that he couldn’t even open the door, unconscious. Helping him up, she pulled him into the living room before calling out for help.

 

“Young master Junsu,” Nicole was stunned to see him drunken. It had been a very long time when she had last seen him drink so much.

 

Riin struggled to keep him standing as his weight was too much to bear, “Get ahjuhshi to carry him up, we won’t get to move him a bit.”

 

“Young lady master, I’ll leave if there’s nothing else,” the chauffeur bowed and exited their room.

 

Closing the door behind her back, she sauntered over to Junsu who lay flatly on the bed. “Why did you drink so much?” she caressed on his face, it had been a very long time they have not stay together in such a close gap.

 

Junsu was never forceful to her since that day as he had spent almost every night on the couch. He had tried to close in the space between them but Riin don’t seem to be putting in any effort in fact, she was reluctant. It was as if it takes three steps in order to keep up with one step of hers; it was obvious that she’s avoiding. Hours before, because Riin was concerned about Junsu’s whereabouts, she had called Jaejoong. He had told her each and everything that had happened all these weeks and that the family finally had found out about the incident.

 

Tracing a finger lightly against his lips, she whispered only audible to herself. “Why is it so difficult to love a person, why does this love of mine cause so much pain, why can’t I live a peaceful life with you?” she lowered her head, sound of weeping filled the room.

 

Suddenly, Riin felt a pair of hand firmly clasped around her waist and as she turned to the drunken figure beside her, Junsu was resting his head by her hips. “Riin ah…” his voice was low. “I love you, I care for you and you know this. In this world, other than Eunhyuk, no one could read my mind better than you do.” He murmured as the dizziness affected from the alcohol seems to be lessening.

 

Riin shifted in place as she could feel Junsu’s arms around her tightening as time goes. “No…don’t move…I know there’re many questions plagued in your mind and bothering you. You might be worried that the incident would change everything and most of all, you’re afraid there’ll be changes between us.” He slowly hauled up from the sleeping position as he looked into her eyes to share a close eye contact with her. “Riin, my love for you will never change. No matter what happens…nothing could break us apart because I love you.” Reaching out his hand up to her pale face, he leaned in “so stop avoiding me, stop keeping a gap between us.”

 

Feeling the tears in her eyes urging to run down her face, she lowered her head. “I don’t deserve anything.”

 

Holding on her shoulders, he held on her hand “Give us another chance, forget about it and move on with me.” 

 

Bringing up her head to face him, she doubted if they still have a point of returning to the past, back to the time where they had love each other so deeply. Looking at the desperate face of her lover, she knows other than moving on, nothing much left for her at this very minute and perhaps, she should have faith with Junsu, with their love.

 

She nodded her head; a smile almost immediately crept on his face as he squeezed her in his arms. “Promise me not to think negatively again.”

 

“Um…” she nodded her head again, “I promise you…”

 

-

 

Another week had passed; everything seemed to be returning back to its origin point. After a long hour of persuading, Riin agreed not to resume her work in Lotte so soon. Junsu had almost forced her to stay out from the pile of work; he was worried that she wouldn’t be able to face her co-workers. Through the week, constantly Riin had been feeling nausea and whenever she wanted to have her meal, queasiness would cause her lose appetite. After several times of double checking, her heart raced upon realizing her menstruation was two weeks late. At that very moment, her mind was completely blank. She knows very well that she’d once experience such sicknesses. Bringing together the courage left in her, Riin made an appointment with Boa.

 

Placing her intertwined hands before her, she said “You’re seven weeks pregnant.”

 

“Impossible…” she shook her head as her eyes stared still at the same point, something which scared Boa. “Before this you’ve said the chances of getting pregnant are low, but how come…no, impossible. I couldn’t be possibly pregnant, tell me that you’re only joking.”

 

Walking over to Riin’s side, she held on her shoulders trying to coax the younger woman. “Riin listen, you got to understand this. You and that bastard had only done it once and seven weeks, the incident had happened just not long ago.” she shook her back and forth as Riin isn’t really listening to her, “The baby is Junsu’s…”

 

Shrugging off Boa’s hands, Riin was on a verge of breaking down; tears filled her eyes. “It had happened two months ago. After the car accident, I and Junsu had tried all kind of ways but yet I’m not pregnant.” Burying her face in her hands, she cried “but after…I’m now…” she couldn’t finish the sentence.

 

-

 

‘You need to tell Junsu…’ Boa had said that for the sixth time.

 

Riin was uncertain if she should tell Junsu about this as she wasn’t sure if this is good news that worth to be happy about. A sudden tap on her shoulder frightened her as she whirled round to see Heebon.

 

“I’d called you many times but you don’t seemed to hear me,” she smiled.

 

Brushing through her tangled hair, Riin awkwardly responded “I guess I have too much in my mind. Such a coincident, you’re here for…”

 

“I came here to collect my flight ticket, will be leaving at tomorrow’s evening.” She explained, somehow, Heebon could sense Riin acting strange. “Where are you going, I can give you a ride.”

 

Riin shook her head, “The chauffeur will be here in a short while…I shall make my move first.” She bowed and walked towards the bus stand. Noticing the strange and oddness in Riin’s face, Heebon was worried and contemplated if she should leave her alone. Taking out her cell phone from the bag, she dialed Junsu’s number. Just before walking over to the car basement, Heebon took one last look at Riin only to see a man by her side.

 

“Hey…” she was stunned upon seeing Siwon.

 

“Let go!” Riin kept hitting on his arm as he was trying hard in snatching the brown envelope.

 

“Jang Riin,” he held on her arm, “Are you pregnant?”

 

Stepping in between them, Heebon tried to set her free from Siwon’s threatening hold. “Get your hands off her or I’ll call the police.”

 

“Go ahead and call. I just reported to them awhile ago and I don’t mind being charge with another fault again.” turning over to Riin, he raised his voice “Tell me, are you pregnant? Am I the baby’s father?”

 

“STOP!! Please stop, don’t say anymore.” her voice trembled, “Can’t you just stop bothering me, leave me alone.” She gradually crouched down as he loosened his held. “Why can’t you disappear in my life, why must you ruin my life?”

 

“Riin…” Heebon helped her up.

 

“Bastard!” a loud voice came from behind and when Heebon looked up, Junsu had punched Siwon across the face. Pulling the frail figure up by the collar, Junsu glared at him “Stop messing with me and don’t you ever appear before Riin anymore or I’ll kill you.”

 

Siwon gritted his jaw as he turned to Junsu with a sinister smirk, “Kim Junsu, your wife is pregnant and the possibility of her having my baby is high.” Averted his eyes over to Riin, he said “Riin ah…don’t believe in this man. The reason why he’s still with you was because he pities you. Kim Junsu will never share a woman with me, he just pitied you. How could he possibly stay with a woman who had been played by me…” he laughed.

 

Heebon was frightened upon hearing that as her arms around Riin tightened as if trying to give her any sort of protection.

 

“SHUT UP!” Junsu had punched on his stomach. “I told you not to say a word again!”

 

“Riin, don’t listen to him,” Heebon patted on her back. “Junsu wouldn’t do that, he loves you. That Siwon he’s just trying to provoke you and make you two quarrels, don’t believe him.”

 

She was turning her head left and right, tears entered her eyes; her emotional was evidently unstable. “No…he’s right. Junsu wouldn’t accept the fact that I’m . He just pitied me.” shrugging off Heebon’s hands on her shoulders, “Let me go…stop lying to me!!!” she miserably howled as she ran across the street without even looking back.

 

“Riin…” Junsu was about to rush out to the busy street but the traffic lights turned red. If it wasn’t Heebon who had pulled him back, he might have been knocked down by any of the fast approaching cars. “Riin…” he fell on his knees, wearily.

 

-

 

“Where could she possibly go?” Jaejoong walked back and forth in the living room while still calling Riin’s phone. “This is driving me crazy. Two weeks in a row, where have she been?”

 

“Yah Jaejoong, stop pacing up and down in front of me,” Changmin kicked on his shin.

 

“Aish…” he flinched, “pain you know…”

 

“Junsu oppa,” Jessica got up from the couch, “Get to find her?”

 

Yoochun shook his head no. “Hankyung hyung is still searching.”

 

“I’ll go take a shower first,” Junsu made his way back to the room without telling much to his siblings.

 

“If this goes on, all his hard work he’d put into Lotte will be thrown into the drain. All these days, other than searching for Riin, all he did was only drinking, drinking and drinking.” Jaejoong was concerned about the younger man. “He didn’t even bother to look or care about Inhwan.”

 

Yoochun heaved a restless sigh, “The BOD had a decision to made it seems. They are mindful with the rumors of Junsu divorcing and Riin being the third party between him and Heebon. If this rumors can be cool down, they will give him a chance.”

 

“Which means in the upcoming formal event, Junsu and Riin need to turn up together,” Jaejoong remarked.

 

Meanwhile, Hankyung was still searching for Riin along with Victoria all over their housing area. They had been driving around the places she often goes and used to go for almost three hours yet, she’s nowhere to be seen.

 

Hankyung hit his hand against the steering wheel, “Damn it!”

 

“If you’re like this,” Victoria placed her hand on his, “You’re not helping her. Let’s go home and take a rest.”

 

Leaning back on the driver seat, he sighed “I’m not going back to the hotel, let’s stay at the old house.” He started the car.

 

Upon reaching, Hankyung handed the key over to Victoria as he took his luggage. Stepping into the house, Victoria stepped back as she was surprised to see the familiar figure sitting lifelessly on the floor.

 

“Hankyung…” she tugged on his shirt as she pointed over to the weary figure before them. “It’s Riin…”

 

Walking up to her, he almost didn’t recognize his sister. Gently helping her up, the weariness which was clearly shown on her face pained his heart. “Riin ah…why are you hiding here? Stop avoiding, at this rate, you got to move on without looking back so quit thinking about what had happened.” Pulling her into his warm embrace, he could feel her shivering in fear. “Do you realize you’re slowly killing him? Junsu is worried about you.”

 

“Oppa…please just give me a little more time. I can’t bring myself to face him at this moment.” She was berserk with grief.

 

He nodded his head, “I won’t tell him. Got take a shower, I bet you’ve not eaten anything, aren’t you?” he brushed through her black tangled hair.

 

Nodding her head, a tear escaped her eye as she raised from her sitting position and made her way towards the bathroom. Hankyung clenched his fist, “I could have done more to stop that tragedy from happening.”

 

“No one knows things would turn out this way,” Victoria tilted her head.

 

“I’m going to tell Junsu,” Hankyung took out his phone, “Riin, she can’t stay like this forever, she didn’t even try to move on.”

 

-

 

The next morning, after taking a morning shower, Riin waited for Hankyung to bring her breakfast. She rubbed her eyes tiredly as she hadn’t got a good sleep for four days on ends and every midnight she would find herself awake from nightmare with sweat drenched her forehead. Her insomnia was worsening as she barely gets three hours of sleep a day. Looking up at the clock, she noticed her brother was fifteen minutes late. She walked up to the door as the door bell rang.

 

Riin was perplexed upon seeing the man stood before her, “Junsu…” the weariness on his face was distinct. At that very moment, she wasn’t sure what ought to be done.

 

“How long do you plan on hiding from me?” he sounded low, and his voice was weak so fragile to a point that as if he would break apart; like a glass shattering into pieces. He held on her shoulders, his hands were quivering in fear. “Come back, everyone is worrying about you. Inhwan was missing you so much to a point that he didn’t want to sleep if he don’t see you.” Junsu wrapped her in his embrace.

 

Pushing him against his chest, Junsu stumbled backward and the second he saw her attempting to close the door, he grasped on the doorknob. “Riin, don’t do this.” He begged with the pleading eyes.

 

She heartlessly closed the door shut; tears ran down her face unstoppably. “I know you’re having problem with the BOD,” she said. “Junsu, I promise you that I’ll be there for the formal event so please leave me alone right now.” She assured.

 

Placing his hand on the door, the barrier between them which was strengthening; something he hated to admit. “Riin ah…that’s not what I wanted. I need you back in my life, I can’t part with you,” he bowed his head before leaning it against the wooden door. “Maybe the two of us were bound together by small miracles but I believe we can last for eternity. Let’s share the sorrows together, give us one more chance.”

 

“Junsu, it’s useless,” she said loud enough for the opposite person to hear. “Don’t waste anymore time.”

 

“I’ll be waiting for you at the formal party this Thursday. And if you come, it means you’re returning to me,” Junsu said firmly, he was persistent.

 

Riin cried as she was uncertain with herself. Physically she was urging to run towards her beloved arms and care not much about the past and future but her mental was pulling her back.

 

-

 

“Junsu,” Yoochun tapped on his shoulder as he revealed him the news “Choi Siwon is sentenced to 7 years prison.”

 

He just nodded showing no instereest as his eyes never leave the main entrance since he had entered the hall. “Aish…” Yoochun softly whacked on his back. “At least give me some response, can’t you?”

 

“Whether he’ll be a prisoner for his whole lifetime or not, it does not much matter anymore,” Junsu said, he was composed and collected.

 

Cupping on his face, Yoochun turned the dark haired man around to face him. “Kim Junsu, no worries okay, she’ll come,” he assured.

 

“How could you be so sure when I don’t even have the slightest confidence,” he was playing with his own hands. “Please take good care of Lotte, hyung.”

 

“Oppa…” Jessica hopped over to the older man, gasping. “Unnie is here, she has come. Faster go her! Why are you still standing dumbfounded here?” she pushed him towards the main entrance direction.

 

Flustered with what ought to do, Junsu rubbed the back of his head. “Riin…” he looked at her from head to toe, mesmerized by her stunning looking.

 

Donned in an ivory bow front strapless glitter dress which reached slightly above her knees, the interior boning provides support in the ruche bodice. With a glittering tulle overlay and a bow-topped inset waist adds a figure-flattering finish to the adorable yet elegant look. Her hair was tied up with small loose tresses by the side of her face. Riin somehow felt uneasy with many pair of eyes on her, she blushed.

 

Leaning close over to Junsu, she whispered “Do I look…funny?”

 

“No…” his voice was rather loud and it attracted more attention, causing Riin blush heavier as she looked away from the crowd. “I mean you look beautiful and I guess I’ll get jealous as many pair of eyes is on you,” he stuttered.

 

Stretching out his arm, he waited for his partner to link her hand with his. To his surprise, instead of linking her hand with his left, she grabbed hold on his hand before intertwining their fingers. Junsu turned to the gorgeous lady as he gently squeezing on her hand.

 

“It seems they’re still as lovely as always,” one of the shareholders remarked. “We did watch the growth of this loving bond between them, didn’t we?” the woman beside him said. 

 

“As time passed, Junsu had become a reliable man. We can see that, he’s no longer like a player who often goes against the father,” Mr. Cha remarked.

 

Mr. Kim laughed, “So what does this mean, are you guys going to object again if I am to hand Lotte to Junsu?”

 

“Buddy…Lotte was established by the Kim, sooner or later one of your boys will take charge of it,” Mr. Cha said. “We just wanted him to grow, turned into a man who become the pillar of strength to the company as well as his family.”

 

Mr. Kim could only laugh as he too agreed to his good friend.

 

“Are you feeling cold?” Junsu asked as he could feel Riin’s hand icy cold.

 

She shook her head, “No…”

 

A smile crept on his face, “Let’s go have a walk out there,” he walked her out to the garden of the hotel which was adorned with iridescent of lights. Walking up to the wooden swing, they seated down feeling the cold breeze brushing past them. He removed his blazer and draped around her shoulders, “Put it on or you’ll catch a cold.”

 

Holding on her hand, his heart beats bizarrely faster than it was. Riin could feel his hand on her tightening with every second passing by. “Why are you holding on my hand so firmly,” she held on his arm.

 

“Because I’m afraid it will slipped off without my knowing,” Junsu said, tersely. “Something in your mind, something I can’t read. I’m afraid if once this hand is released; I won’t be able to get hold of it anymore.”

 

Riin lowered her head; guiltily “I need some time to think about our future…”

 

“You’re just tired of the sadness, right,” Junsu muttered, tiredness begin to overwhelm him. Their never ending obstacles are tiring him up. “You’re my only love which I can never let go. Separation it’s not your choice, isn’t it?”

 

“Can you really accept me and the baby? Could you really move on with someone else baby?”

 

“I’ve said you’re having my baby, what’s left to think about?” Junsu slightly raised his voice.

 

The dark haired woman too raised his voice; she hated him being irresponsible for saying he is the baby father when he wasn’t even sure of it. “How can you be so sure? You don’t even have something to prove it…the baby might be his.” She stared up at him defiantly, with her pair of fiery eyes as if trying to challenge his patience in some way.

 

“Stop it already,” he got up from the swing, releasing Riin’s small frail hand.

 

Riin stood up before Junsu, she sighed as she wrapped her arms around Junsu’s waist she leaned her head against his shoulder. “Junsu ah…”

 

“Jang Riin, if that’s what you’re fretting of,” he encircled her in his embrace. “We’ll do the prenatal DNA test.”

 

She looked up at him, puzzled, but nodded her head in agreeing. In fact, that was the only solution left for them. He squeezed her into his warm embrace.

 

-

 

Two weeks later…

 

“Mami,” Inhwan ran up to Riin, “This blazer is killing me, so can I take it off now?”

 

Riin smiled, “Babo, you’re Uncle Yoochun and Auntie Yoona’s appointed flower boy, how can you run around without wearing the blazer.”

 

“But the hot weather is killing me,” Inhwan pouted. “I bet dongsaeng would agree with me too, right dongsaeng…” he placed his small hand on Riin’s growing tummy.

 

“That’s right,” Junsu voice came from behind, he held on Inhwan’s head “Your dongsaeng will agree with you.” He crouched before his beloved son, “Stay in the room if you’re to remove your blazer. It’s not polite to walk around without wearing a proper suit, okay?”

 

“Deal…” Inhwan ran down the white aisle as he made his way towards the bride resting room.

 

Turning to Riin, he grabbed hold on her hand, “What are you thinking again?”

 

“Nothing bad...” she grinned. “When Yoona was escorted by Mr. Im, you should see Yoochun’s face, he was so nervous.” Tilting her head to Junsu’s side, she stared into his fawn eyes, “Was you nervous during our wedding?”

 

“No,” he answered without needing to think twice. Riin pouted her lips, “Must you be so blunt!”

 

“Thought that you want me be honest to you…” Junsu sneered as he nudged on her arm.

 

Riin crossed her arms before her chest, heaving a long sigh; she said “The result should be out already.”

 

Placing his hand on her face, he gently turned her around, “Promise me, no matter what the result is,” he held on her hand, “You’ll never leave…” taking out his phone, he dialed Boa’s number.

 

When Junsu had ended the call, she turned towards him; her heart was racing. A smile crept on his face, leaning in; he pressed his lips against hers. Tilted his head, he deepened the kiss. “If is a baby girl,” he placed his hand on her tummy, “should we name her Kim Suyin?”

 

“Junsu…” her eyes widened.

 

“I love you,” Junsu said. “More than I can express in words…”he rested his head on her shoulder.

 

Understanding the result, she smiled “I never thought things would turned out the way we did.” Her hand ran up and down his back, “From an arranged marriage, our love started with a contract…”

 

Pulling her out from his embrace, he caressed her face, gently. “No matter how many obstacles waiting ahead us, we’ll face it together. Our love is eternal…” Junsu rested his forehead against Riin’s, smile all over the face.

 

 

The End

 

Presented by Celestine Blue

//My everything//

^-^ 17th January 2009 ^-^