The Age

The Story That Just Began...

Sorry for not uploading yesterday, I wasn't feeling too well.

If you want I can do another chapter today to make up for it? Comment to let me know your opinions. Enjoy!

 

-------------------x-------------------

 

“SEATS EVERYONE!!!” Someone yelled as they both snapped back to reality. Nayoung and Yoseob blushed furiously as they took their seats. Unfortunately, both of them were in the front row, right beside each other.

 

The front row had, from the far left, Yoseob, Nayoung, Siwon and Suju manager.

The row behind them had Dongwoon, Kikwang, Kyuhyun, Donghae

Third row had Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kangin, Heechul

Last row had, Doojoon, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong

 

“3, 2, 1!” The director yelled out, and on cue the MC started speaking.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, and welcome to the show that brings forth the managers that have brought your idols were they are today, ManDol Talk Show!! I'm your host Park Myung Soo.”

 

Everyone clapped as they started recording. He continued, “Ja, let's welcome the best idol group of the second generation of idols, SUPER JUNIOR!!!” Everyone clapped again as they started talking to Super Junior's manager.

 

After a long talk and a lot of laughter, the host finally moves on to Beast.

 

“Everyone, the idol group that has been constantly number 1 with their past few singles, BEAST!!!”

Beast members, including Nayoung, bowed and did their introduction, “Sooooo BEAST! Annyeonghaseyo, we're Beast!”

“I'm the manager!” Nayoung squeaked after they did the introduction, making everyone laugh.

 

MC continued, “Ye, you might be the first manager that is famous for being a manager!”

She smiled, and bowed again, “Thank you, wait, is that a compliment?”

Everyone laughed again at her wit. PMS (Lol at his initials!) shook his head slightly before continuing, “What I meant was you're the only female manager that is working with a boy band in Korea's history. And Beast popularity seemed to have gone up even more since you showed up, even though it's only been a couple of weeks.”

“Ah, thank you very much, but it's the boys hard work that actually brought them where they are. I just fed them... Maybe that's why they have more energy now.”

 

Everyone laughed once again, PMS pretended to get frustrated before continuing, “Yah! Stop being so witty on your first variety show! We'll have to edit Suju's manager out at this rate!”

 

“I'm worried that you may get edited out!” Leeteuk replied, defending his manager as more laughter broke out.

 

“Moving on!” PMS suddenly said with a big smile, causing an uproar, “Just like Suju, Beast please introduce your manager!”

 

Beast happily smiled before starting their introduction:

“Beast's noona!” Hyunseung and Junhyung said in unison.

“Beast's omma!” Kikwang and Dongwoon said.

“Beast's manly weirdo...” Yoseob and Doojoon said.

“JEONG NA YOUNG!!!!” They all said in unison.

 

Everyone else, including Suju and PMS looked at them very confused.

 

“Wait, but the script says her name is Na-jee-ah...” PMS read out her name, very weirdly.

“Actually, the thing is, my real name is Nazia, and most Koreans pronounce my name as beautifully as you just did.” There slight chuckle every where as there was a clear distinction between the pronunciation of Nayoung and PMS. “Therefore, when I first met Beast, I asked them to give me a new name, that would be easier to pronounce.” She said with a pretty smile, moving her hand a lot as she talked.

“Ah.. But if already have a nickname, can Beast please care to explain the other nicknames that you gave her.”

Dongwoon started off, “When she first came over, she was really nice and warm towards, just like our mother. We felt really touched since we barely get to see our mother, and she barely knew us and still treated us like her own. But she's also scary like a mother too, punishing us whenever we do something wrong.” He said, earning a glare from Nayoung.

 

“But she was so kind, she cooked for us even though she didn't know how to cook! It made me cry, reminding me of my mother.” Kikwang added.

 

“Was her cooking that bad?” Heechul asked, again everyone laughed.

 

“No, no!” Kikwang started waving around his hand with a smile on his face, “At that time it didn't taste normal, but we could taste her care for us in it.”

 

Junhyung continued, “Since they are the magnaes, it's fine for them to call her omma. But since we're a little older, we call her noona.”

 

Hyunseung nodded, “She's like a very close friend to us, so we call her noona instead of omma.”

 

“What about you Doojoon-shi?” PMS asked.

“Well, I just call her Nayoung-ah since she's younger than me, but she calls me hyung!” He explained.

“Why?” Siwon asked, who was watching Nayoung very closely the whole time.

“Because there will always be only one oppa for me.” She gave a mischievous smile.

“And who is that?” Leeteuk asked, talking like an MC.

“Ah, you wouldn't know...” She trailed, getting curious looks from everyone, specially Siwon. Yoseob felt slightly uneasy at the way Siwon was staring at her, but didn't think much of it. He shrugged it off and started doing peace signs at the camera that was facing him.

 

PMS kept talking to Nayoung and Super Junior, when he suddenly noticed Yoseob doing all the signs.

“Excuse me Yoseob-shi, but what are you doing? Are you sending love signals to your girlfriend?”

 

Yoseob started blushing with a huge grin on his face, thinking about Jieun, “Oh no, no. It's just my message of love to our fans.”

“Lies...” Nayoung said under her breath but was seen by the quick PMS.

“Lies? What sort of secrets are you going to spill now?” He asked eagerly.

 

Yoseob looked at Nayoung, panicked that she was going to tell everyone his secret. Beast's manager was pulling his hair out in a corner, as they all panicked.

 

“Seems like this is the end for Beast.” Shindong joked.

“Ah, no, it's not for his girlfriend. As a figurative mother of Beast, I have good relation with all the real mothers of Beast.” Nayoung explained, Yoseob looking slightly relieved, just knowing what she was doing even though this was not planned, “His mother is actually a cuter person than Yoseob-ah. She always begs him to send her cute signals over the TV, so that's why he does that. He's just too shy to admit he's a mommy's boy.” She smiled evilly at Yoseob, who had his head down out of embarrassment, laughing.

“That's okay, Yoseob. We all love our mothers, it's nothing to be ashamed of” PMS further teased.

“It's all weirdo's fault!” Yoseob spoke out pointing at Nayoung, “Because of her we actually have to do everything our mother tells us, no matter how embarrassing!” making everyone laugh.

“Weirdo? Isn't that a little harsh to call a girl?” Siwon spoke out.

“Not when she herself claims to be the Queen of Weirdness.” Yoseob retorted, trying to act cute.

 

Nayoung looked at Yoseob with a col stare, “That's enough...” She almost hissed as she patted his shoulder, who shut up and looked down immediately.

 

Everyone laughed at their interaction, while PMS looked at them confused. “What the hell is this?” He said out of frustration.

 

“Didn't we say noona was scary?” Hyunseung added, “Yoseob's done for when we get home!”

“Hyunseung-ah, don't ruin my image...” She said with a smile, but it was very cold.

“Yes, noona!” He said, military style, “Yeah... Even though Yoseob and noona fight all the time, he's the closest to noona...” He tried to make things better.

 

PMS looked at Beast and then at Nayoung, very confused. “Excuse me, Nayoung-shi, don't you feel weird that such grown men call you noona and omma?”

“Not really, I treat them as little kids so it's fine.” She replied.

“But you're so much younger then them!” PMS insisted, to which all the Beast boys said, “EH??”

 

PMS looked at the boys, slowly understanding the situation. “You guys don't know how old she is, do you?” He said with an evil smirk.

 

The boys shook their head, curious as to how old she actually is. Nayoung just shook her head realizing her reign over them was over.

 

“So Nayoung-shi, when were you born?” Siwon asked, genuinely curious.

“Ah.. I was born in 1994...” She said shyly, covering her face with her hands with her head down.

“EH????” They all yelled out once again.

“I was right! You are younger!” Yoseob yelled out.

“But that's too much!” Junhyung complained.

“Omma is 3 years younger than me?” Dongwoon said, confused.

 

Nayoung turned and glared at the boys, silently screaming, “That's enough!” The boys fell silent and Suju clapped at her ability to control the boys.

 

“Yah, I've never seen such a chaos because of a manager, it's usually the other way around!” Eunhyuk commented.

“The thing is, these didn't like the idea of a girl manager living with them.” She said, moving all her hair to the right side, exposing her neck to Siwon, who kept staring. “So if they found out I was younger, specially by this much, I would've been kicked out on the first day, becoming homeless once again!”

 

“Excuse me for a moment Nayoung-shi, but Siwon-shi has been staring at you for a while now.” PMS said, turning to Siwon who was blushing furiously. “What is it that's so interesting, Siwon-shi?”

“Ah, it's just that I've never seen such a perfect lady before, really beautiful.” He said, making Nayoung blush at the same time.

 

“What a coincidence!” Dongwoon blurted out, “She likes Siwon-shi too!”

“They should just date then!” Kyuhyun also blurted out.

 

Nayoung covered her cheeks with her hands, feeling her cheeks burn as she had a goofy grin on her face. Yoseob again felt a little uncomfortable, but as he was about to say something he was cut off by Doojoon. “We can't let just anyone date our B2ST lady...” He said cheekily.

 

“Hyung, stop it!” Nayoung said, feeling giddy, but the two idol groups just kept talking on and on about it.

 

After the shooting ended, PMS praised Nayoung for her quick wit before sending her off to get changed. On her way, she saw Yoseob standing in a corner, giving autograph to a little girl. She smiled unconsciously at this sweet act. He suddenly looked up and smiled at her, waving. She waved back and as she was approaching him, she was suddenly blocked by a giant, well dressed figure.

 

“Siwon-shi!” She said, looking up at him.

“Uh... Hi...” He said nervously, as she saw Yoseob walk into ear shot.

“I was wondering” Siwon continued, “Can I have your number?”

“What?” She said, shocked, slightly blushing.

“If you think that's weird then it's completely fine... But I just wanted you to know I wasn't lying about what I said earlier.”

 

She quickly looked behind him and saw that Yoseob was gone. She was slightly disappointed and mad that he left, so she turned to Siwon and said, “Oh, no. It's completely fine, I'm quite flattered really. I just didn't expect this...”

 

They then exchange phones to exchange numbers, and when she was about to leave, Siwon suddenly held her hand. “Umm... This is for you.” He brought out a red rose from his jacket, put it on her hand and left, showing her his killer smile before leaving.

 

She sighed happily and as she entered the Beast changing room, she saw that all eyes were on her and all of them a smirk on their face, but Yoseob was not in the room.

 

“I saw it omma!” Dongwoon said excitedly, none of the members cared anymore about how young she really was, “Siwon-shi gave you the rose!”