The Kiss?

The Story That Just Began...

I realize the pace of the story is waaaaay too fast 'cause nobody becomes friends with someone they met in like 5 minutes and become close enough to call them mommy.... It's just ridiculous. But the story ends in April so I kinda had to speed it up.... So sue me! It's not reality... no matter how much I want it to be.

 

Short, but exciting chapter! At least I think so! >.<

 

So enjoy, comment and subscribe! Not necessarily in that order.

 

----------------------------------------------x----------------------------------------------

 

 

January 5th, 2016

 

Things had gone back to normal since New Years, Yoseob had gotten healthier and louder, and the rest of the boys were as crazy as usual. Everyone had made a lot of fuss when they found out Yoseob had fainted, but it slowly died away when they saw Nayoung in a dress. It was only the second time they had seen her so dressed up.

 

The days went by peacefully and soon, it was Yoseob's birthday. Just to be different from Junhyung's time, the boys decided to hold the party on the night of January 4th. Yoseob had a late recording that day, so he didn't come home until midnight. He was exhausted when he came home, and just wanted to sleep. He had even forgotten that it was his birthday the next day, but couldn't care less because of their busy schedule. He dragged himself through the front door, wondering why is it so dark inside.

 

“I guess those brothers of mine went to sleep already, must be nice to sleep in early.” He sighed as he walked in, suddenly bombarded by a bright light in his face.

 

“Yah! What the hell? I can't see!” He said as he covered his face.

 

The light was still in his face but there was no sound. Suddenly, he felt something cold slide down his back, and started screaming as he thought the whole thing was a ghost. As he was running, jumping, dancing from the coldness in his back, he suddenly heard people laughing. He stopped jumping around, and looked around the room again, the bright light now gone but the laughter and the coldness still there.

 

When he realized what was going on, he the lights to see everyone rolling on the floor laughing. “Yah! I just came back from the hospital and you give me a heart attack like this!! I could've died here!” He yelled, mock angrily.

 

“Ah, your face was precious!” Junhyung said, trying to control his laughter.

“No, his dance was waaay better!” Hyunseung said.

“Who knew hyung would react like that to ice?” Dongwoon teased.

 

Realizing how stupid he must have looked, he started laughing too, a big wet patch was now seen on the back of his t-shirt from the melted ice cube. As they were laughing, Nayoung had sneaked into Yoseob's room, bringing out a dry t-shirt. She threw it at his face, and walked into the kitchen. She walked out with a cake in her hand. The cake was shaped like Thomas the Engine and had a little angry looking bird sitting on it. Yoseob had already changed by the time Nayoung cam out with the cake, and looked on surprised as everyone started singing happy birthday. He smiled warmly at the boys, thankful that they remembered.

 

“Here's Thomas for our own Thomas! Now say a few words before cutting the cake!” Nayoung clapped as she placed the cake in front of Yoseob.

 

Yoseob just whistled like a bird, getting confused stares from everyone. “What the hell was that?” Kikwang asked.

 

“I said thank you in bird!” He said pointing at the bird on top of Thomas.

 

Everyone laughed at Yoseob's silliness, and partied on. They couldn't party for long though, since they had schedule early morning. They quickly cleaned up and everyone left to their own rooms, leaving Nayoung and Yoseob behind. The two of them decided to chat a little at the balcony before going to bed.

 

Both of them were sitting on the floor, Nayoung hugging her knees while Yoseob was leaning against the wall, slightly behind Nayoung.

 

“Weirdo~” Yoseob suddenly said, making Nayoung turn back to him. “Thank you...”

“For what?” She said half drunk. Nayoung doesn't drink much, but quickly gets drunk when she does drink.

“For everything... For feeding me, for taking care of me, for being by my side... Thank you.” He spoke, as he stared intensely into her eyes, slowly leaning forward. “I didn't expect anything from you so I guess everything you do feels a lot. But even if I did, I guess I'd still be as amazed, like even my mom's impressed... You're different, you're amaz-” Suddenly his babbling was cut off.........

 

Nayoung had been staring at him with a goofy smile on her face, her past love for him as a fan girl resurfacing within her. But today, it was more than that. She felt something more as she looked into his intense eyes that were looking back at her. Her head lazily resting on her palm as she hugged her knees, she kept staring into his eyes, slowly leaning towards him.

 

 

Before anyone knew anything, their lips had met and they both were staring wide eyed at each other.