The Revelation

The Story That Just Began...

*UPDATED!!*

 

Hey, I have new subcribers! Yay! New short chapter..... Yay? What? New Chapter? The day after? How can that be?? This is not 2011!!! Well too bad. You asked for a new chapter soon and you got it... But don't make a habit out of it. I don't trust myself.

ALSO!!! TONIGHT!!! Should I continue my other story or write another chapter for this??? Please leave your answers in the comments so I can decide.

So yeah.... enjoy, comment, subscribe and upvote!!!!... Not necessarily in that order!

 

-----------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------

 

Why would you need to talk to him?” Nayoung asked, turning her head to see her brother while still holding to Yoseob’s hand.

 

There are things he needs to know,” Shawkat then points to how they are holding hands, “So that doesn’t happen anymore.

 

Yoseob now questioningly looked at Doojoon, who gave him the same look back. Yoseob was about to hold her hands tighter when she pulled her hands away. “I’ll tell him what needs to be told.” She declared, crossing her arms over her chest, “Besides you can’t even talk to to him.

 

You’ll translate for me.” Shawkat said with smirk. He turned his attention to Yoseob and started speaking. “You apparently claim to be in love with my sister?

 

Don’t!” Nayoung hissed.

 

Just translate.” Shawkat snapped back. Having no other option, Nayoung dropped her hands and started translating for the two men.

 

“Yes... Yes I do.” Yoseob answered, straightening up to stand at attention.

 

Then how come you allowed my sister to get hurt that badly?” Shawkat coolly asked, his tone laced with poison.

 

Nayoung’s eyes shot to look at her brother, her eyes pleading not to tell the boys this. But he just sternly looked at her, a look that told her that he would know if she did not translate him correctly.

 

What did he ask?” Yoseob turned to look at Nayoung, seeing her uncomfortable was vaguely worrying, like a thought was nagging at the back of his mind as if something was wrong, but he didn’t know why.

 

“He...” She put her head down and translated for Yoseob.

 

His eyes shot open at what he said, and before he could speak, Doojoon spoke up, “It wasn’t Yoseob’s fault, no matter what the media makes it seem like. Because of her involvement with ALL of us, that she got into that situation. If anyone is to blame, that would be me. As the leader of B2ST I should have taken care of her better. And not just her but all of our managers.” Although Nayoung was hesitant, her brother’s look made her translate Doojoon’s words.

 

Shawkat stood up to face Doojoon, “Well I guess that means they need a new leader then.

 

Doojoon’s eyes twitched in anger, his ear fuming, “Sir, I don’t know what you have heard but since then we have been very careful with Nayoung, I mean Nazia and our fans. Besides, she only got cuts and scrapes from the incident?” Doojoon took a step forward to stand his ground as he faced Shawkat.

 

JUST SOME CUTS AND SCRAPES?!?!?!” Shawkat boomed when Nayoung finished her translation in a whisper. “YOU’RE CALLING HER INJURIES JUST SOME CUTS AND SCRAPES??” He furiously turned to look at Nayoung, who was pleading with her eyes and shaking her head to stop her brother from continuing. Doojoon and Yoseob stared at Shawkat, shocked by his sudden outburst. Seeing their reactions, finally it dawned him, “They don’t know do they?

 

Nayoung lowered her head and shook it to indicate no, they didn’t. She knew there was no stopping her brother now, fearful of the boys’ reaction will be when they finally find out.

 

Well then do tell them.” Her brother sneered, “Do tell them the extent of your injuries.

 

No.” Nayoung replied. A small word, but it was filled with so much conviction that Shawkat knew that she would not be translating anymore.

 

As Doojoon and Yoseob looked on in bewilderment, Shawkat took his phone out and dialled a number, putting the call on speaker.

 

“Hello?” A familiar, old sounding voice answered. There was a yawn following the greeting.

 

It’s me.” Shawkat replied curtly.

 

Who? And why are you calling me this late?” The voice suddenly spoke in English still sounding sleepy.

 

Look, I don’t have time for this so just snap out of your sleep.” He barked.

 

Shawkat? But it’s a Japanese number? You’re in Tokyo already?” The voice.

 

Yoseob suddenly recognized the, “It’s the doctor that took care of Nayoung...” he spoke, as Nayoung further lowered her head into her chest.

 

Yes, yes. Now could you please tell these boys my sister’s real condition?

 

The voice suddenly changed, sounding more mature, yet younger at the same time. “Are you sure about this? Nazia clearly told me to make sure that absolutely no one finds out. The only reason I told was because I felt at least you should know... Are you sure she’s okay with it?

 

No she’s not.” He honestly replied, “But there’s someone else who should know.

 

The doctor suddenly remembered Yoseob and how Nayoung had reacted when he had fainted. Realizing what was going on he started speaking with a sigh, “Yoseob-shi? I assume you’re there. If you haven’t recognized me by now, I’m your doctor, who also happened to be Nazia, I mean Nayoung-ah’s doctor. Her brother is an old friend of mine, but she didn’t know that. She told me not to tell anyone, not even put it down on her records... The only reason he knows Nayoung’s true condition is because I saw her last name was the same as his, and he had mentioned his sister would be living in Korea soon, so I just called him...”

 

“What do you mean her true condition?” Yoseob suddenly interrupted, his hands turning to fists by his sides.

 

With a sigh, the doctor continued, telling them about hurt she truly was, her broken bones and internal bleeding. “...I had told her she needed to wear a cast, but she promised me she’d taking complete bed rest, otherwise her injuries will get worse.” There was a pause, but the doctor still asked knowing full well what the answer is, otherwise Shawkat would have never called at 1 a.m. “...Has she been resting? I sincerely do hope that she hasn’t been working to hard......”

 

As his voice trailed off Nayoung turned to look at Yoseob, who was staring at the phone in disbelief. Shawkat put the phone away but Yoseob still did not budge. Her eyes teared up seeing how silent he was, so she gently grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and shook it lightly as she called out his name. “Gwangho-yah...”

 

At the sound of his nickname Yoseob jerked his hand free of her, and headed straight out the front door. Nayoung was about to follow him out, but her brother had grabbed her hand.

 

Seeing this Doojoon grabbed Shawkat’s hand. “Let her go...” He hissed.

 

Although there was no translating done, Shawkat perfectly understood him. “She’s my sister!

 

AND THEY NEED TO TALK!!” Doojoon screamed back. Shawkat was taken by his outbursts, suddenly realizing that this man cared for Yoseob like he cared for Nazia, may be he even cared for Nazia the same way. He silently let go of his sister, who ran out the door in search of Yoseob.

 

The two men stood silently in their spots for a couple of minutes before Doojoon spoke up, “You and I talk tomorrow. I bring translator. Now sleep.” He said he pointed to Nayoung’s room, before heading towards his own room. Shawkat followed suit and headed towards Nayoung’s room, worrying about her as he realized she will be out all night.