His Story

The Story That Just Began...

An hour later that day

 

The Beast boys had just come back from a photoshoot for a magazine and were relaxing at home. Since they have been active for more than 6 years, they had moved out of their first one bedroom apartment into a bigger one. This one had 4 bedrooms, but they only used 3 of them since they couldn't decide who would share rooms and who wouldn't. The fourth bedroom was currently being used as a storage room, for things they mostly didn't care about. This apartment also had 2 washrooms, allowing the lazy boys to sleep in a little more everyday since they didn't have to line for the washroom.

 

Their leader Doojoon was lying in the living room floor, since they had no other schedule for the day. Dongwoon was sleeping in his room that he shared with Hyunseung, who was looking for food in the fridge. Junhyung was reading a magazine, leaning against the dozing Doojoon and Kikwang was doing push ups beside them, when their manager walked into their apartment.

 

“Everyone, gather around I have some exciting news for you,” said their manager ecstatically.

 

Hyunseung walked into their living room as their manager stood beside Doojoon, who had sat up by now, but grudgingly. Kikwang had gone and had called Dongwoon to the living room, who sleepily followed Kikwang as he re-entered the living room as Junhyung turned to look at their manager.

 

The manager looked around at everyone and then asked, “Where's Yoseob?”

 

As if it was a drama, Yoseob walks out of the washroom at that exact moment wiping his face with a towel, looking questioningly at his manager since he knew that he (manager) had the rest of the day off too.

 

“Ahh, Yoseob ah. Come here. I have something important to tell you.” He happily said.

“You've saying that for a while now! Just tell us what it is!” Kikwang exclaimed as Yoseob took a sit beside Doojoon.

“Dududududududududu,” their manager exclaimed, thinking that sounded like a drum roll, “You guys have a new manager now!”

“What?” They all yelled at the same time.

“What about you hyung?” Doojoon asked, completely awake.

“I'll still be around, just not as much. The new manager's a student, so they'll mostly be active during the weekend and evenings. And when they have exams, I'll take over once again!”

 

*The manager is saying 'they' because I wanted to show that he is using a genderless pronoun to refer to Nazia*

 

“What? That's it? I got all excited thinking something big happened. And hyung, this only affects you, not us, since you get more breaks.” Junhyung scoffed at his manager.

“Ahh, but it also affects you since they'll be living with you.” He replied.

“Living with us? But we don't have space!” Yoseob innocently retaliated.

“Yes there is, the fourth bedroom!”

“But there's so much stuff in there!”

“Don't worry, the new manager will also cook and clean after you guys so you don't have to worry about that.”

“...That's fine then.” Yoseob replied after thinking for a while.

“Ahh, one more thing before I forget, This new manager is an international student at Seoul University. Heard they are very smart, so don't bother them when they are studying!” Manager said, while still trying to remember something more that he needed to mention.

“Yah! How do we communicate with them then? None us speak good English.” Dongwoon said worriedly.

“That shouldn't be a problem, They should be able to speak Korean since they are living in Korea.” The manager scratched his head still trying to remember.

 

The Beast boys looked at each other, wondering if they'll be fine with their new manager.

“Hyung, did they work as a manager before?” Doojoon sensibly asked, hoping that prior experience can help them communicate with each other.

“Nah, They just moved Korea.” The manager replied. He snapped his finger suddenly remembering what it was that needed to be mentioned.

 

 

 

“By the way, the new manager's a girl.” He happily said.

 

“A GIRL???” All of the Beast boys yelled out at the same time.

“How can a girl live with us?” Yoseob cried out.

“This is absurd!” Junhyung blurted.

“What would our fans think?” Dongwoon said worriedly.

“What would our parents think?” Kikwang asked.

“How did the President approve of this?” Doojoon questioned.

“How will a girl be able to clean that room by herself?” Hyunseung asked.

 

Everyone looked at Hyunseung for asking such a ridiculous question, and then looked back to their manager for some answers.

 

The manager sighed and said, “First of all, none of you are erts, or not that I know of, so she can live with you guys. Secondly, it is not absurd. Third, your fans might reject it for a while but they'll come to accept it since it's only a professional relationship. What number am I on?”

“Fourth, mine!” Kikwang replied.

“Right, fourth, Your parents are fine with it. I know because I talked with them and they are actually supporting that girl. Fifth the president approved of this because he said your lifestyle needed a woman's touch. You guys are messy, nasty, don't take care of yourself, don't eat right and the list goes on. If you guys have a girl living with this problem would be solved.” He finished with a pant. “Anymore questions?”

“What about mine?” Hyunseung asked.

“I don't answer stupid questions.” He curtly replied. “So that's all folks. She'll coming sometime today since you guys have no schedule today and she has no classes tomorrow. We'll talk again with her tomorrow morning.” And with that, he walked out of Beast's apartment.

 

“What do we do now?” Dongwoon whispered.

“Guys it shouldn't be that bad. She'll be working for us, right? It'll be like Idol Maid again, except that she'll actually work for us, unlike Bongsoon and Gaeun noona.” Doojoon said confidently.

“But she'll be our manager, we have to listen to what she says!” Kikwang innocently said.

“Don't worry, it'll work out... Somehow.” Doojoon replied.

“What if she's a hottie?” Hyunseung wondered out loud.

 

Everybody turned to look at him. After a while, Kikwang slowly started to speak.

“I didn't even think about that. What if she's a gorgeous lady? Yah, we may have hit the jackpot!” Kikwang said excitedly. All of them started to enthusiastically talk about what this girl would be like, getting excited by the moment... All except one.

“I don't want a girl to live with us, no matter how good looking.” Yoseob scoffed.

 

------------------x------------------

 

Another chapter! Yay! Yoseob's side of story.... Wonder what their first impressions going to be like? Anyways, once again, comment about anything and everything (characters, grammar, stupidity of story line... you get the drift.), they are always appreciated!

 

Ah, I'm not sure about any of the facts mentioned anywhere in the story so if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate... Unless of course you're fine with my random facts... wink