The Pictures

The Story That Just Began...

A short and sweet update... Not really sweet though...

BTW, how many of you actually read the chapter titles? 'Cause I never do!

So enjoy, comment and subscribe!... Not necessarily in that order!

 

-----------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------

 

“Still?” Doojoon said, not believing what he heard, “You're still into that Jieun? After all that happened?”

“I can't help it!” Yoseob yelled, tears forming from all the painful memories with her.

“Hyung, but she hurt you so bad... ” Dongwoon mumbled.

“That's why it hurts so much!” Tears were freely flowing from his eyes now. “I loved her with all of my being, and she just crushed it like it's nothing!”

“I guess I ended up hurting you more...” Nayoung suddenly said without any emotions, getting everyone's attention. “I was supposed to help you forget her, but I guess I just made it worse by reminding you of her...”

 

“Omma, don't get mad at him...” Kikwang mumbled.

 

Nayoung got up to leave, but suddenly felt someone's hand around her wrist. “No, that's not what I meant...” Yoseob explained. “The last time I looked someone in the eyes like that was Jieun, and with that kiss I guess I felt something... and remembered Jieun.”

 

He let go of her hand as he looked directly into her eyes, “I'm truly getting over her, but it's gonna take some time. I loved her too much... All that love's gonna take some time to go away...” He looked at the other members now. “I admit I don't think of her nearly as much I used to... Heck I had almost forgotten her until the elevator incident... But you guys know me, once I love a girl, I give her my all... And it's not easy getting over someone like that...” He trailed off, looking down now.

 

The boys looked sadly at their team member, finally understanding what he felt.

 

“Dumb-, you should've said you needed some time from the beginning... we would've given you all the time in the world!” Junhyung exclaimed, wiping his tears. At this point, everyone was crying with Yoseob.

 

“Hyung!” Dongwoon suddenly cried as he hugged Yoseob, leading rest of the Beast members into a group hug.

 

“You know, patbingsoo is really good for moments like this!” Hyunseung randomly stated, making Nayoung chuckle while Beast just glared at him.

 

“Yah! If you want patbingsoo just tell omma!” Kikwang hissed letting go of the group hug. “Don't go ruin the moment like that!”

 

Everyone let go of Yoseob, going back to where ever they were. “Noona, don't be mad at Yoseob anymore!” Junhyung suddenly pleaded.

 

“I'm not mad at him... I just feel bad for being the reason behind Yoseob's sadness...” Nayoung quietly replied.

“Don't be, and you're not the reason I'm sad. I'm not even sad...” Yoseob said with a weak smile.

“If none of you are mad at each other, then go hug! Make the day better!” Doojoon said with a smile as the rest of them nodded encouragingly.

 

They had shared multiple hugs before, but suddenly felt awkward due to the events leading up to the current moment. Yoseob stood up to give her a quick hug, which look awkward to the members as they expressed by jeering.

 

“Come on you two! Hug like a man!” Doojoon hollered. Nayoung glared at him for implying that she's a man, but let it go since that helped lighten the mood. She turned to Yoseob and gave him a proper hug, who happily returned it.

 

As they were still holding each other, Beast's original manager burst in through the doors. He was furious to begin with, and his anger flared up even more as he saw Yoseob and Nayoung hugging.

 

“GET AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!” he howled, startling everyone. Nayoung and Yoseob quickly let go of each other, confused. “As if it wasn't enough to have the media go crazy, you two are being lovey-dovey in front the other members?”

 

He stormed in, waving a bunch of pictures in his hands. Everyone looked at him confused, as he stood in front of everyone fuming. “You!” He pointed at Nayoung, “You said you were going to be professional and this is how you act as a professional?” He was still waving around the photos.

 

“Hyung, we have no idea what you're talking about, could you please explain?” Doojoon asked, equally as confused as everyone else in the room.

 

“This!” He threw the pictures at Nayoung, who quickly caught all of them, “This has the media going berserk!”

 

Nayoung started looking through the photos as the rest of the members walked up to her and leaned over her shoulder to see what all the fuss was about. Nayoung's eyes widened in shock as she saw what the pictures were.

 

 

First one was Nayoung putting lip balm on Yoseob, both grinning happily.

 

 

Next one was Yoseob treating Nayoung's elbow, looking quite pissed while Nayoung looked warmly at him.

 

 

This one was backstage somewhere, and Yoseob giving a bouquet of roses to Nayoung.

 

 

Another was at the park at night, everything decorated with bright lights, Yoseob sitting on the floor while Nayoung gently hugged his head.

 

 

The two of them standing in front of their apartment building, Nayoung in a navy blue dress.

 

 

At the hospital, Nayoung in the same dress touching Yoseob's hair while he lay unconscious.

 

 

The hug from the back that Nayoung received just today as a prank.

 

 

Her sitting on his lap, also from today's prank

 

 

 

 

 

 

But these pictures were nothing compared to the last two pictures that made everyone shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

One was of them sitting in the balcony, kissing.

 

 

 

 

 

The last one was the two of them standing at the balcony, Yoseob holding a box with something shiny in it while Nayoung looked at him happily. It was the ring that he proposed Jieun with.

 

 

“She's only been here a couple of weeks and you already proposed to her!?” He snarled out frustration, “Congratulations! For your birthday gift, I give you scandal!”