The Torture

The Story That Just Began...

Hey people! Sorry for the delayed chapter... But I was legitly busy with Iftaar party and the cleaning that come along with any party... WHILE FASTING!!! T__T

Anyways... Here's a chapter... A bit confusing... But yeah...

So enjoy, comment and subscribe!... Not necessarily in that order!

 

-----------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------

 

January 5th, 2015

 

The kiss was over even before it started. Their eyes met as soon as their lips met, they both jumped backwards as soon as their lips met. Completely sober now, Nayoung turned away from Yoseob and stared at the sky, while Yoseob looked down and started playing with his fingers. After an awkward moment or two, both quickly stood up to face each other, awkwardly synchronized.

 

Yoseob laughed awkwardly, while Nayoung bid a quick goodnight before running into her room, blushing furiously. The alcohol must have still had an effect on her, as she fell as soon as she fell face first on her bed.

 

Yoseob walked slowly back to his room, wondering what the hell that was. It was awkward but it wasn't bad... Maybe he should give it another try? He quickly shook the thought out as soon as it had entered his head, thinking it was only a drunken mistake on both their parts. Yoseob tried his best to sleep that night, but random thoughts, not necessarily related to Nayoung, kept haunting his mind.

 

Nayoung woke up bright and early as usual, wanting to kill herself for waking up so early, but had to, since her classes started again today. She quickly got ready and had the breakfast ready in no time, and boys started waking up one by as she did her morning chores. Yoseob came out dragging himself at one point, too tired from the lack of sleep. As soon as his eyes met Nayoung's, both looked away from each other and went on to do their respective morning duties.

 

Doojoon had noticed something was off, but didn't really understand exactly what the problem was. Afterwards, when they were about to get out, Doojoon had enough of Yoseob and Nayoung avoiding each other.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you two?” He yelled, frustrated.

“N-nothing....” Nayoung replied, still avoiding Yoseob's gaze.

“Are you going to tell or do I have to make you say it?” He threatened, when Yoseob came to her rescue.

“We just had a fight, that's all.” Yoseob stammered.

“But omma and you fight all the time, you never stop talking to each other.” Dongwoon commented, the argument had now gotten attention of rest of the boys.

“Yeah, something serious must've happened 'cause noona's face is all red.” Junhyung said.

 

Hyunseung started giggling by himself, getting the attention of the rest. “A girl only blushes like that when she has her first kiss, but who will kiss her?” He kept laughing as the other members joined him, except Yoseob. Nayoung stood there quietly looking at the ground staring at the floor.

 

The members noticed Nayoung wasn't laughing, so Kikwang further to get a reaction. “Yah, it makes it more suspicious if you keep acting like that...” When she didn't react to that, all the boys stared at her wide eyed, while Yoseob slowly hid himself behind the rest of the members.

 

“Don't tell me you actually had your first kiss...” Junhyung stared at her, pointing in disbelief.

 

Nayoung just stood there, slightly twisting in embarrassment like she had to pee.

 

“But why would that stop you from talking to Yoseob......?” Kikwang innocently asked when it clicked in for the rest of the members. Nayoung, trying avoid the realization, suddenly spoke out, “Let's go, otherwise I'll be late for class....” She turned around to open the door, only to be stopped by the clueless Kikwang.

 

“Ah, the news said all the universities are closed today because of the heavy snowfall last night.” He explained as Nayoung looked at the door, not believing her luck.

 

“I'll be stuck with Yoseob the whole day today?” She thought to herself, when Hyunseung yelled out what the others were thinking.

 

“YOU KISSED YOSEOB???” All the members turned to look at Yoseob, who had lurked into the kitchen and was caught as he was drinking water.

 

Yoseob stared at rest Beast as he realized what they had said, spitting out water in nervousness. “What?! No way!! Why would I kiss weirdo??? She's not even my type!” he stammered as he turned to look away from them.

 

An evil grin spread across the faces of the Beast boys as Dongwoon yelled, “You did! You did! You did kiss her!”

Before they could continue teasing, Doojoon got a call from their stylist. “Hello? What? Yes. Yes. We're on our way.” He looked at Yoseob evilly before speaking to everyone in the room. “Guys, we have to hurry, apparently they can't wait too long for us...” He started pushing out everyone, smirking. “We'll continue this later.”

 

Nayoung and Yoseob sulked back as they were afraid to be further teased, having no idea how to resolve this situation. Seemed like even the heavens were toying with them, as the elevator turned just full enough to prevent the two from getting in, earning more smirks from the boys.

 

Things became really awkward and silent as they waited for another elevator, which turned out to be completely empty. Nayoung went in sighing, quickly leaning against the back wall, while Yoseob stood in another corner.

 

“Yah..” Yoseob started to speak as the doors closed, “We really need to talk if we want to save ou-” Before he could finish the sentence, a big group of people came in squishing the two to the farthest corners.

 

Yoseob had turned around to put his hands on the wall to prevent himself from falling on Nayoung, trapping her in between his hands at the same time. Yoseob was just slightly taller than her, his nose just coming up to where the hair started on her forehead.

 

Nayoung suddenly became extremely nervous, even though they were constantly in the same situation since they always travelled with many people. Since she was closest with Yoseob, it had always been him that protected her from being squashed by the other people. But today was different. Today, her heart beat so fast she thought he could hear it.

 

Even though he couldn't, actually hear her heart beat, he could see a vein by her forehead pulsating like crazy. He felt slightly proud that he can make a girl's heart beat crazy like that with just one kiss, but the sudden memory of the kiss made his heart beat faster. He was so close to her, he could almost smell her hair. He unknowingly leaned closer forward, making her flinch a little, when he smelled an aroma that's not so inviting.

 

“Yah, did you just fart?” He glared at Nayoung as the elevator took forever to get down from the 17th floor.

“What? No! How can you even ask that?” Nayoung looked defensively.

 

“I'm sorry, that was me, I have bit of an upset stomach today...” An older man behind Yoseob confessed as the rest f the people groaned, smelling the awful scent.

 

But Yoseob nor Nayoung heard any of it, as they were both staring into each other's eyes, thinking nothing at all.

 

All of a sudden, the elevator door opened and everyone walked, while the two were still staring at each other. They came back to reality as they heard hoots and cheers from outside, as they looked on to see the Beast boys giving them evil grins again. Embarrassed, the two quietly walked out, still teased by the boys, and got into their van.

 

The rest of the day was torture for them, as the boys didn't leave any chances to tease them. At one point, Doojoon had pushed Yoseob onto Nayoung, making him give her a hug from the back just to keep his balance. At another, Junhyung let a cockroach loose on Nayoung, who ended up sitting on Yoseob's lap as jumped around. After a whole day of torture,they thought they could finally rest as they came back home, but they were oh so wrong.

 

Doojoon suddenly called an emergency team meeting as soon as they got home. After everyone had gathered, Doojoon spoke in a very stern voice. “There is an issue that could jeopardize the future of our band.” He suddenly looked at Yoseob and Nayoung, “The issue of a member having an affair with our manager.”